Jojo

How do you make the perfect Jojo fighting game Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih8VoZYNbaI
youtube.com/watch?v=J0n8RWVTZZM
youtube.com/watch?v=3oiwAmk9NeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rerelease HftF in HD for PC.

Let Arc System Works make it.
They did great with the Persona arena games

Take ASB, add in all the characters from EoH + FF and Sandman, and then make it competitively viable

>part 3 only
>perfect

Add Abbacchio, FF, Keicho, and Poccolo to it.

Let anyone except Cyberconnect2 make it

HFTF+the ASB roster

how can you make Abbacchio work in a fighting game?

>$8 for part 4 Jotaro, and Kousaku
I don't know how I'd feel about that

actually balance it

Not sure how it'd work in a tournament type setting, but you could just have it punch and kick like a normal punchghost stand, but then you'd also have a special where you "record" an enemies actions, and then if you hit the special again it transforms into the other chatacer and acts it out

You could have like 4 different inputs to do the special and each input would be a different "slot".

Your super would be capable of recording an enemies super.

Heritage was great but it suffers from terrible balance and only having part 3's cast

OST was fucking great though
youtube.com/watch?v=Ih8VoZYNbaI
youtube.com/watch?v=J0n8RWVTZZM

>Nerf Timestop and other bullshit stand abilities
Wouldn't be fun

>no Ringo
>anything but trash

yfw the ps2 part 5 game has a souped up version of polnareff's httf theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oiwAmk9NeY

Having ringo as a fighting game character would be even more fucky then abbachio as describes

>having a special to reset how the game was 6 seconds ago

that'd be absurd.

Time-stop isn't broken at all, characters like Pet-shop, Shadow Dio and Hol Horse are downright fucking broken

You are absolutely correct and not wrong in any way shape or form
but I still want him

>Bullshit stand abilities
How would you implement King crimson's power accurately in a fighting game?

By making it a super i guess

>Time stop isn't broken
It gives you a free chance to do a super in EoH and your opponent can't do shit about it

>EoH
There you go

>Constantly playing with Jotaro and Dios online
Anime only fags ruin everything

He was pretty clearly talking about HttF.

Pizza mozzarella

By making it a completely unbalanced mess of varying powerlevels and abilities like in the series proper. I should be able to make my opponent play an actual poker match in the middle of a fight and gamble for his soul.

By adding the best character

Have the main game mechanic be memes

D4C (Filthy acts at a reasonable price) is best stand.

If they do Part 7 anime, they better just use the D4C abbreviation, that's not copywritten right?

D-Does anyone feel like the quality of the anime is steadily dropping?

This but with the extended cast of EoH (and maybe more)

No, David have a steep budget so they lower the quality of 'filler' episodes where nothing really interesting happens, hopefully Highway Star will have decent quality.

Oh shit I just got done playing some, dude tried using Petshop against me and only hit me like twice the entire match.

they quite clearly dumped their entire budget into the OPs

>Evo 2018
>JJBA Grand finals
>Down by two games, losing player switches character from Josuke to D'arby
>Crowd goes wild

Make it a fps

HFTF but with more characters but not too many

If you let a Dio or Jotaro get The World off, it's your own fault

Make it Hamon era characters only. Stands are shit.

>If
Why wouldn't they make one? Sure, part 7's a ways away, but it's not like there's a lack of hype for the anime
Spin > Stands > Hamon

Every fucking thread without fail, its like Barney-fag
Stands are far superior to Hamon in every way

The characteristics of spin were ambiguous as fuck, thats why they were mostly just used as guns or throwing rocks

I dunno, man. The way it's looking, Highway GoGo won't even have a full episode dedicated to it.

Stands give you a set power, and it's up to ingenuity to use it properly.

Hamon can do ANYTHING

how does SPIN even fucking work? is the zeppeli family the only one that uses the autistic fibonacci squares?

>shadow dio
>hol horse
>broken
nigga use rolls against hol and shadow dio is one of the weakest characters in the game.

You look for the golden rectangle in nature and that gives you a reference for how to spin something to power it up super hard. Also riding and getting kicked by a horse boosts the spin to infinite levels which can spin so good they cut through space and time or something.

Whatever, hamon was more ambiguous. It went from being able to dislocate someone's arm to magnetizing leaves together to walking on fucking water, all by just breathing a certain way. Spin's just rectangles.

>No Jojo game with Heritage mechanics and ASB cast

Parts 1 and 2 only.

No fucking stands

Man, I remember how weird that looked before I read part 7, now it's even weirder.

Mid-thread subtopic: What's your guys' favorite part?

fuck off idiot

Part 4 because I'm boring...

How to spot an anime-only from a mile away

>fighting game

How about a JoJo action RPG instead?

>stands are stupid
>ripple totally wasn't going to get boring if it was used again
fuck off

>Unblockables that can do over half your health if chained together
I'm no expert, but Horse seems pretty fucking broke.
Isn't the number of slow bullets he can use limited in tournaments?

Stands are shit
go back to your Cred Forums general retards.

>What's your guys' favorite part?

Part 6. Jolyne+Hermes+F.F. are the best trio.

You don't

Just fucking give up

Hamon was never good, it was only entertaining because of Joseph

I'm glad we didn't get any more shit like Dire's 'Ultimate attack'

Make the Memeta frog a playable character.

See while I'd like this idea or even a character action game it'd be either one/two parts only or end up being fanservice mess like eoh.
Even with an action rpg....eh

The more I think, the more I don't really want another game.

The latest OP is filled with quality, though. Just look at Kosaku's face prior to his closeup.

Joshuu is the worst jojo character

>mfw he wanted to suck his mom's tits

ASB needed Deigo, Stroheim and Speedwagon to be truly greatou.

Joseph is the one who fucking ruined Hamon, you mouthbreathing memewhore.

Epitaph:
Upon activating the super, position, time, and inputs are recorded for the next 5-10 seconds. After the time, or if Diavolo dies, everything gets sent back to that time, player B's inputs will be played exactly the same as during those 5-10 seconds, but Diavolo can react to them

Erase Time:
For a few seconds, no attacks connect with Diavolo. Whenever one would try to hit him, the screen flashes red and Diavolo teleports behind Player B. This would drain meter slightly faster than DIO's time stop.

You can't.

Too many characters are too strange to implement accurately or would be too broken against other characters. Hell, look at All Star Battle. Generally, stand characters have an advantage over non-stand characters simply due to the range and power having a stand has.

Your only option would be to severely limit the characters you are using to prevent this sort of thing. Honestly, Part 1 would probably be the best to make a fighting game out of since it's mostly about punching people with your fists. Not as much weird bullshit to take into account.

Its called the Golden Ratio and you spin stuff based on it to get the maximum effect.

Spin is easier to undertstand than King fucking Crimson or how Dio survived the ending of part 1.

I hate fighting games, and am not a fan of beat em ups.

Am I cursed to never care about a jojo game?

7th Stand User is good, I heard

It's basically self insert RPG as your own special stand user, but I've heard praise.

JoJo would work best as a point and click VN with time limits like Danganronpa

Well, probably. Yeah. What else do you want? A VN? A racing game? Fucking Mario Party?

There's a fan-made RPG, Seventh Stand User I think. It's part 3 but with you playing as another character. You answer a bunch of questions and get a stand based on your answers.
Cardigans a best

Hamon wasn't good but it wasn't shit like Stands that can make asspulls anytime anywere.

>Part 3
>Star Platinum can timestop out of fucking nowhere, oh, I can also revive people with it, just let me play with your heartbeat real quick

>Part 4
>Echoes evolves EVERY FUCKING TIME Koichi is going to die, also Killer Queen happens to have an empty abdomen for that cat plant or whatever it was.

>Part 5
>GOLD EXPERIENCE FUCKING REQUIEM How convenient, also let me scrap Fugo because im a retard that doesn't know how to balance this fucking stands

>Part 6
>All that bullshit with Whitesnake to C-Moon to Made in Heaven
>Pucci manages to win and reboot the universe
>Nope, gets fucked over by Empioro who gets the Wheater Report disc inserted in him BY FUCKING MADE IN HEAVEN, WHO DIDN'T HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH THE DISKS ANYMORE
>btw Wheater Report can concentrate the oxigen around us 100%. kek it was an hidden ability and im not even controlling it.

Fuck off, don't even make me go into Part 7

>similar number of character from each part
>character creation system
Or
>TTRPG

>epitaph
works as an attack. When it hits, the opponent has all of their button inputs delayed. however their is a ghost image that shows what buttons they are currently pressing about a second before the character takes those actions. So you can see an image of the character punching before the punch actually occurs. Meanwhile the player is pissed because their inputs are delayed.

>Time skip
Two versions. One would be a counter that works pretty much exactly like ASB. As soon as your hit, the screen turns red. you can move, but it ends as soon as you attack. A second version would be basically a superflash where the screen flashes red and the damage is done. Like Akuma's Satsui no hado. It would also skip the game timer forward because why not.

Maybe a platformer? I know it's dumb but I'm always up for platformers

Because spin operates on the same rules as hamon: "Give me whatever power is convenient right now".

GE:R isn't necessarily an asspull, since due to part 4, it's established the arrow causes your stand to develop according to what you need. Plus it was foreshadowed for 2 (TWO) volumes.

just because he can get an unblockable on you doesnt mean he's hard to fight against. His tools at close range are mostly garbage and as soon as you can get to him mid range then you're fine with using hyperhop or rolling through.

>6v6 teams of stand users
>stands define a user's roles, Eg. short range user's like Jotaro are slow but can take and deliver big attacks, while longer range stands like Kakyoin have more of a support role
>base game modes off of more famous moments from the series ("grab the corpse parts")

the Duo focus of Eyes of Heaven was really cool and I'd like to see it played around with more.

>GE:R isn't necessarily an asspull
cmon now
>it's foreshadowed, therefore it isn't an asspull

>arrow causes your stand to develop according to what you need
Yeah Polnareff sure needed Silver Chariot Requiem to fuck everyone over with the sleep and body changing.