You're at the beach just minding your own business when this guy walks up to you, what do you do?

You're at the beach just minding your own business when this guy walks up to you, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/4iwc77/everything_we_know_about_ffxi_mobile_updated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cancel my sub because end game is all slutty catgirls and sitting in town.

By using both hands to manipulate my WASD and arrow keys I make my way to the Selbina zone making sure to yell that a goblin train is on the way.

If anyone dies ill try my best to search the zone for that random nice level 50 WHM to revive them.

Sigh and save him from the lizards on his ass.

we're talking about ffxi not ffxiv.

zone him next to the closest party while grabbing more friends

as soon as I got whm to level 25 I ran around selbina hoping people would die haha

You motherfucker

Uninstall the piece of shit that was FFXI and go back to playing something better.

Activate 2hr and run like a bitch

This hurts you

Meh, I was farming wild onions anyways. PROVOKE!

Start praying for a res

Unsubscribe because it smells like shit

I start to run.
I warn the good people outside of Selbina.
And I pray, oh god do I pray.

It's almost over guys. Just another 3 or 4 months and we will never have to deal with these mongoloids again.

Nothing, cause hunters are too low level to aggro anything but level 1 characters.

Is ffxi still alive?

>leveling in Qufim 20-25 outside Delkfutt's Tower
>nighttime happens
>herewefuckinggo.jpg
>skeletons
>massive alliances of EXP parties team up to save ourselves from the horror
>it keeps spamming Blood Saber, stealing about 20% HP from every single person in range and getting back to full
>many people die
>it takes a random dragoon in AF gear strolling by to kill it for us

and that's when I knew dragoons were the real heroes

Wrong game, faggot.

What happens in 3 or 4 months?

Disband after pulling 2 mobs and waiting 47 minutes for tank

It happens, IT

Then: Run like a mother fucker
Now: spend 10 seconds half-ass fighting him to kill him and get 400 xp

loldrg

its on life support community wise, but its still getting frequent updates fro mthe team that's left there to work on it, most of it didnt look too bad either even if it is reused assets 90% of the time, but if you got noone to play with you wont se much of it.

Travel back in time and kill his stupid cat

>askjeeves.com
God does that take me back

summon alexander

i pay him to leave

Too true.

I started playing back in the days of "loldrg" i.e. post multi-hit-ws-nerf. Stuck with it because I had fun.

Then they changed 2H weapon stat mods.

Then they made the best Lv75 exp place full of piercing-weak birds in ToAU.

And people discovered the DEX->Crit graph got crazy at high enough DEXvAGI values, and Mithras were the only ones who could really take advantage of it.

WHO WAS LOLING THEN? IT WAS ME, BARRY.

>That time where a good DRG was easily on par with top DDs s well as a potent debuffer due to angon

Man drakes was so good, even with the atk penalty people found out about.

The iPad release of a shitty turd version of FFXI?

>main PLD
>my party never wipes
In the occasions that someone did die, it was always men. But this is the fate of a career tank in FFXI.

I really do hope it's not shit
Please god

>(OP) (OP)
Also ctrl+s

>Nexon
But seriously there is 100% chance of it being even worse than it is now but I will be buying it just on principle. This already screwed me once with XIV but I must.

it very much likely will be user, im sorry. It's all 14/15 right now. Also its being ran by Nexon

Dia

Watch him kill all the fishing bots

Flex my danglybits in his intrudyface and tell him to suck it or get out.
I actually don't know if Goblins talk like that in XI.

>tfw all those times you just had to pray they'd drop bomb toss and kill themselves
>tfw when you would die during the loading screen to the next zone

After doing a quick google search of it, it's not even going to be FFXI. It's a FFXI spinoff made in UE4 that has no connection to the original game outside of the setting and jobs.

Surprisingly, Nexon's mobile department is pretty decent
Nexon themselves have become a lot better over the years, but it's a shame it took them so goddamn long

But anyway, Isn't the XI team supposed to be working closely with Nexon to make sure it's a pretty accurate recreation?
The only thing I fear is some type of retarded energy system that I know it'll end up having
On the bright side though, I'm looking forward to seeing XI on the Unreal 4 engine assuming they don't butcher zones

They got bought by some Japanese company a couple years ago. That might have something to do with it. They were originally just pumping out shitty Korean MMORPGs

There's a Sarutabaruta tower off in the distance.

>"run toward his arm and he'll drop the bomb"

the dream is still alive (and free) over at nasomi, Cred Forumsros

>"No just have a thief use steal"

Hasn't the XI team mostly been working on DQX?

I do hope that mass wave of spam people are sending Squeenix's customer support makes them consider giving the game a chance in the west, I'd like to at least try it for myself.

Fuck yo nezumi server. I can't transfer my standing characters to it.

if its not been done by now, i have a lot of doubt it will be anytime i nthe future user, maybe if they make another DQ mmo

>it's not even going to be FFXI. It's a FFXI spinoff made in UE4 that has no connection to the original game outside of the setting and jobs

The fuck're you getting that from?

>everyone freaks out and runs outside the blast radius
>I just shield bash him and it stuns him out of the bomb toss
Not that it's even necessary if the WHM WOULD SPEND THE PISS GIL ON BUYING BARFIRA BEFORE COMING TO VALKURM

I think misread something.

reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/4iwc77/everything_we_know_about_ffxi_mobile_updated/
>No. While Final Fantasy Grandmasters takes place in Vana'diel, it is a different game and is not FFXI nor FFXI Mobile. Grandmasters is a spin-off currently available in Japan on smartphones

Whm was my first job. I'm sorry. Maat's fight was really easy though.

Just recently they were asked about it again and they said they are still considering it. Might mean something most likely means nothing

The game is only just now being released in China, so if there's ever a slim chance of getting it released here too it'd be now

Even that doesnt save you when people decide to pull the IT+ goblin that takes 6 minutes to kill.
>played sam and just saved TP to hobaku gobs when there was no stunner

Shit was great, might even sc sometimes

Ah alright
Had me worried there for a second
A shame Grandmasters was such a shitty game
Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to tie weapon skills, spells and abilities to weapons and armor?
Oh god now I'm worried they'll do that with the Mobile game

>people in this thread think these goblins came from XIV
Remind me why they reused assets out the ass?

Because the FFXIV audience doesn't know any better and will praise them for the enemy designs

Shit i'm surprised they haven't used fucking Promathia as a raid boss yet

>There will definitely be restrictions on content and jobs at the start, such as only implementing up to Chains of Promathia.
worry.png

How can they possibly recreate this experience? And if they put that mountain back in the game, I'm throwing my ipad out the window.

Cheap and easy with the bonus the Nostalgia bonus factor

>implying anyone had time to farm beechips on their first job
>implying any new player knew how the fuck to make money
>implying the economy on midgardsormr wasn't fucked up the ass 24/7

>That mountain
what, the Chasm, or Ule. Range?

i'm going to say he meant the platforming minigame mountain.

who else remembers playing that fucking dice game with those shitters in the Promathia expansion

holy shit talk about tilt

They'll probably just do an episodic release for story chapters in the form of updates and throw in a CoP job with each one
That's not too terrible, assuming they go with something like that
Pretty sure all expansions have released like that anyway

>Trying to do that mountain climb on my phone
Haha NO

XIV was originally supposed to be a continuation for the XI community in the "next generation". That's why the races were originally the same. They even promised a means to port your FFXI character directly into XIV originally. All lies. but if they were going to lift the world races it's not a huge surprise that they would also lift the beast types as well.

They were clearly out of ideas too as the new enemy types are pretty bad.

Ule. Range. The maze mountain with the invisible ledges and a goddamn time limit. Never again do I want to see something like that in anything. That was just out of order.

I think you could probably count the amount of original enemies FFXIV has on your hand. I wonder what the reason for XIII enemies was, people can hardly be nostalgic of a game that came out 5 years ago.

The chasm maze was indeed frustrating, nut i never had much issue with the range, though i know of people who hated it too, that fucking slide is just a leap of faith for most people

All of XIV's original enemies were from 1.0, and they did have plenty. It's just that all the ones added since have been rips because Yoshi is lazy and cheap as fuck and knows he can get away with it.

What is the most fun and versatile job/sub?

BLU/DNC?

RDM/NIN

RDM/[anything] I guess. But DNC made pretty much everything broken. SAM could even become an off healer with it.

BLU/anything really. Dont know how they managed to go through some 7 yrs without fucking that job up in any real way, no big nerfs, no drastic changes. Blu stayed okay to god tier depending on the times

>dragoons were the real heroes
>miss

lol

That's not DRK user

my headcanon is that the Allagans were the residents of Cocoon. People say Azys Lla is the floating continent from 6? no no. its much much closer to the final stages of FF13

I fucking hated the alexander story

>muh time paradoxes

The Allagans were given their technology by Ascians, all of whom except Elidibus and Lahabrea are from "other stars".

Yeah it's probably BLU/DNC
BLU anything really
Jobs so fucking broken now with all its spells and spell set bonuses
But it's so goddamn fun

DNC was just silly. I've not idea what they were thinking

>Decent no cost heals
>Decent damage
>Has provokes
>Party wide refresh and regen
>Can dual wield
>Built in no cost sneak and invis

It was dumb. I loved it

It was garbage for awhile though. SCH got fixed in the blink of an eye by comparison. i remember DNC pissed THFs off so much, almost as much as BLU pissed off RDMs

the two backstories aren't necessarily incompatible. Barthandelus does sound like a Ascian name. i know the Ascians are the 12 scions of light from Ivalice, but still

Well there is lore that tells Allag began as a more primitive society that worshiped the sun, and only became super evil athiests after they got their tech. I was sort of supporting your theory, though. Go look at Igeyorhm without her hood in the post-credits cutscene of ARR, with the knowledge that she's from another world.
It's Lightning.

Gobbie boom!

>At the beach
Joke's on you, I don't even go outside!