Remember when 'woot' was a term people used? i don't even see shitposters using it as a joke

remember when 'woot' was a term people used? i don't even see shitposters using it as a joke.

Whatever happened to it anyway? Did people just stop using it just like "pwned"?

Normies started using it. Same with "lol" and later on, "lel"

yeah, pretty much

i miss mid 2000s neckbeard culture man

321 LUMBY n00b w00t

Probably because you'd get shit on for using it, just like nobody says ftw even though most people know what it means
Also, take fucking /srg/ off that pic. Everything on that board is a shithole.

O RLY?

I still use it. I've yet to meet someone that uses it though. Been doing it for fifteen years, help

I'm all about conservative values right now, but it's hard to save money when the government keeps making it worthless.

How is that the fault of cost cutting conservatives?

LIBERAL VS CONSERVATIVE

HEY DUDES WHO IS READY FOR RELIGIONS RACES EAST VS WEST GAY VS STRAIGHT TO BE UNITED TOGETHER UNDER ONE GOVT

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

That's why you gotta invest it my man.

RTFM LOLLERCOPTER OMFGWTFBBQ111!!!1

I'm talking about current government and central bank policies.

conservatives hate video games, they just have other shit to worry about right now

how much windex have you drunk tonight my man?

into a bubble? Shit needs to stop.

You're still stuck in the 90s. Bible thumping christian conservatives are a shrinking demographic, increasingly being displaced by Gen X and millenial economic and cultural conservatives.

>white family and couch

what did he actually mean by this?

>conservatives hate video games
conservatives don't end with bible thumpers and business men; people are fundamentally conservative.

None

This is literally happening right now
Gotta be blind or fucking retarded not to see.

The Thule Society (/ˈtuːlə/; German: Thule-Gesellschaft), originally the Studiengruppe für germanisches Altertum ("Study Group for Germanic Antiquity"), was a German occultist and völkisch group in Munich right after World War I, named after a mythical northern country from Greek legend. The Society is notable chiefly as the organization that sponsored the Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (DAP; German Workers' Party

WW2 UNITED EUROPE AND YOU ARE FOLLOWING THIS LIKE A KEK BUYING INTO THE PROPAGANDA

Because it became a store famous for failed Android/Google products

CIA meme made to divide and conquer two races

While both are slaves to green pieces of paper 8-5 and your only goal is to consume.

Fucking fix this shit.

Remember black and white will be brothers under the one world govt

obscure internet term becomes endearing to small crowd of likeminded dweebs, they begin to use it in real life (perhaps with friends who also play whatever mmo or go on whatever website the term comes from). The need to be in on the in joke makes other friends start using it, even if incorrectly, and the meme spreads further from the source around schools, workplaces, and eventually gets to the media, where memes go to die.
1337 died that way, along with woot, pwned, but even recent ones like the early 2000's epic fail (killed by Katy Perry).
It stops being cool and starts being really fucking annoying once other people start saying your inane bullshit.

lol who invited the Spirit Science subscriber?

This bitch is upset because I'm saying shit against his propaganda.
He cannot think for him fuckjng self
Needs someone to instruct and rule him.

Even if you invest in a bubble it can still pay off handsomely for you.
It's like fucking a grill w/o rubber, you gotta pull out at just the right time.

So u like bots spamming propaganda just like the radio did in the 1940#

>epic fail (killed by Katy Perry)

m8 you are legitimately bonkers

>/srg/
you mean Narcissa general?

No I'm truthful

normies never used lel. also reminder, we stole kek from the normies who got it from wow. why that became a thing again however many years after wow removed it is beyond me.

In 1884, meridian time personnel met
in Washington to change Earth time.
First words said was that only 1 day
could be used on Earth to not change
the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1
day and ignored the other 3 days.
The bible time was wrong then and it
proved wrong today. This a major lie
has so much evil feed from it's wrong.
No man on Earth has no belly-button,
it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

Children will be blessed for
Killing Of Educated Adults
Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous
Days Same Earth Rotation.
Practicing Evil ONEness -
Upon Earth Of Quadrants.
Evil Adult Crime VS Youth.
Supports Lie Of Integration.
1 Educated Are Most Dumb.
Not 1 Human Except Dead 1.
Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self.
1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.