Anorexia.

>hamtaro

why

hamtaro's head will engulf the planet by 2020 at this rate

>Trusting Toei for accurate depictions
>Ever

What the fuck.

pikachu is correct

hamtaro's 2011 picture should be replaced with a gravestone.

chopper didn't look like that then and he doesn't look like that now. Quit trying to trick me.

yokai watch is just 2 identical pictures, I dont get it

They're trying to stop the fat acceptance meme

Ohh no they wouldn't

there's something about the original pikachu that makes me laugh every time I see it

>helga grew tits

>Arnold's plaid shirt doesn't look like a skirt anymore
That's something. I'm not sure if good or bad but definitely something.

Those Hey Arnold redesigns are pretty faithful to the original show though.

>Arnold has a jacket now
RUINED
RUINED
RUINED

Are you fags implying these look bad? They look great! Especially if you consider what happened to the Powerpuff Girls.

What did they change? Looks like how I remembered them.

>Phoebe redesign
>faithful

>>>/tumblr/ which is the same.

no

nostalgia fags lose their shit if a single pigment of color is not exactly the same as they remember.

Arnold often wore a similar jacket. I guess you're too young to remember

Well the weather is getting colder you dumbass. Why wouldn't he wear a jacket?

It's over. They ruined his entire character by giving him a jacket. You cretins just don't understand.

Yeah, it is faithful and looks fine.

WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG WITH HAMTARO

I like the 1999 puff ball version.

That's nice. What else do you like?

sucking dick

Various things.

>Not knowing based Hamtaro

Where's the Lila redesign?

Shit, I think later Pikachu and Chopper have their charms but that Hamtaro is inexcusable.

oh wow

you :3

Hamtaro is still a thing? I'm afraid to watch the old 99' show again and ruin my memories of watching it on Cartoon Network if it ends up not being any good.

I like it. Wonder if it and the new movie will do ok.

>Lila
>not best pic related (best girl)

Don't you fucking dare.

It's called a diet. You should try it some time.

>that hamtaro

oops meant to say pic related is best girl

>Not Olga

Helga and Arnold are fine. Something about that Gerald looks WAY wrong

Big Patty

There's always Lulu. If I remember, I think she was only in a dream.

>Big Patty will never sit on your face and choke you while her thicc thighs while you eat her out

He trimmed his hair

He also looks more like his brother, which makes sense since they're all older.

Wait, they're making a new Hey Arnold?
Do all the kids have smart phones now?

This type of posting wasn't funny 4 years ago and it's not funny now.

Seeing as retards always thought it was a skirt I'd say it was a change for the better to put that shit to rest.

Probably. Who knows.

No you've just never been funny ever.

there's nothing wrong with this other than maybe Phoebe's skirt looking pretty goofy
shit's pretty fuckin' baller

Probably some of the least offensive redesigns I've seen in cartoons lately

it's the jungle movie that they were supposed to make over a decade ago. They're making it now.

Are they remaking Hey arnold?

yup, and there's also a rainbow party

>2011
>Hamtaro
What the hell?

>Arnold wears a flannel shirt and a sweater and a jacket
How fucking cold is it

>yokai living that long

pffff good joke user
2018 and it's history

I'm not too hopeful for how good this movie is supposed to be. I might just be cynical but the lead in episode to this 10 year delayed movie didn't exactly psych me up.

New York City gets really cold in the winter.

Judging by the aesthetics, probably not.

Fat Pikachu lasted half an episode, although it did get worse. Original Chopper looks retarded and HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HAMTARO

diet

>Still no closure for Samurai Jack

This x 10000000

anime - not even once

The new season is coming next year tho

>He doesnt know

Boy user, I have some news that will make your day.

>you will never see the end of Samurai Jack

You haven't heard?

Don't worry my friend. It's in production, confirmed. The worst you have to worry about is aku sounding different
It's in good hands and it's going to be on AS

>Wanting a modern attempt at Samurai Jack

Middle Pikachu best Pikachu. Mostly just bring the watercolor Sugimori style back for the artwork and every pokemon would look great.

>the last season will probably be filled with violence for the sake of violence
>it likely won't retain the original feel
>aku has a new voice

Aku's voice actor is dead, so he will sound different for sure. Hopefully they got a good person doing it.

It will no longer be robots with oil, they can actually show blood now. I'm hopeful.

>tfw Megas XLR is dead
Th-they're going to bring it back, right?

Wait, is it a continuation or a reboot?

I have some bad news for you user.
Megas and Symbionic Titan are owned by the American Government.

>That Aku redesign on the background
There is something that looks out of place the eyes maybe?

Shit this, im scared that if the use violence the magic of the series is going to end.

Gen I Crabrawler looks like shit

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=4e9v_Gfmq1g&list=FLpjxI3Fhf-3gDUnykFfzScA&mweb=1

Chibi chopper hurts the most

Big-headed plushies (i.e. their primary advertising and purpose) are both allegedly easier to mass-manufacture as such and attract kids/manchildren/Japs much better.

It's the part they like most, like how permavirgins are to giant animu eyes and breasts.

youtube.com/watch?v=APnZCdiStKI

The eye lighting is different, but it's definitely the same. More aesthetic than design. We'll see when we see.
>Inb4 preview has one short shot of him you gotta fucking pause online to see and reveals everyone's fears come true

The robots are aesthetic as fuck. It wouldn't make sense for Jack to actually start killing humans.

Bijou is waifu material

Walking about a lot does things to the body.

plz stop...

This looks good though

Apparently they are in 6th grade now if I remember reading my sources correctly.

Not humans, but demons and such.

only 2 nukes

>plz stop

Stupid, they're working on a new samurai jack. It's bloody too.

Pikachu got some exercise
Laura forgot to feed Hamtaro
Oda made Chopper cuter

I see about 0 problems with this. Though I think they made Gerald's hair shorter.

Try reading what I said next time faggot. Also that Crabrawler looks shitty as an old gen, Krabby is fine in both.

Oh shit.
Why aren't they all buff and tall like the 6th graders of the first seasons.

Those look really fucking good.

>implying yokai watch will last to 2025

Fuck off you faggot.

>Hamtaro
WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO HIM

Just a reminder that Milky and Porche are best One Piece girls.

>Hamtaro

🤢🤢🤢🤢

>liking the generic shitty lifeless animu style Pokemon has now over the water color

Kill yourself.

Any graders above them were tall and buff as shit. Torvald was the only tall and buff one but he doesn't count since he was held back.

Oda didn't do that. Toei suggested he change Chopper to a cute thing and he obliged, he was going to grow up during time skip.
what a man will do to sell merch to fujos

They look about the same to me.
'Cept whatever the fuck is going on with Gerald's hair.

>Recognize New Hamtaro
>But remember it from like 10 years ago
Weird.

>We will never get a KND sequel

No they gave up the rights for a tax write off. Won't even get dvd's of them

Genndy is working on it and he'd not being held by CN any more. He got taken off his leash and is allowed to roam free

Both of the attempted re-designs kind of miss the point of the original.

Didn't Symbionic Titan air on Toonami after the fact though?

That's what I like though. They are pretty similar to their original designs but with tweaks here and there.

>lead in episode
?

Have some more.

I had to use google to remember who both of those characters were.

good that show was awful. along with most CN shows. with the exception of Courage.

Talking about megas

I never watched Hey Arnold the movie when it came it. How was it?

>Those special episodes where you learn they aren't the only 5 and there are others throughout the world.
Shit that was fucking glorious.

Not it aired on toonami before the write off, and was pulled off after and replaced. As well as Batman which they marathoned the last episodes since some went unaired because of DC nation ending

the only crime with Chopper was this shit

One isn't in the anime yet if I'm correct and one is filler.

Patrician taste right here. Also, best Bleach girl is Zabimaru. Hot. Monkey. Tits.

I read that apparently the original directors were trying to get Megas going again with the the studio that has the rights now. That was a while ago, though.

Look for the Hey Arnold episode called "The Journal" in season 5. That episode was intended to be the setup for the new Hey Arnold movie that is coming out soon.

>There are shit ton of operatives and every base has it's own theme

only hamtaro went wrog

>That episodes about Bra's being armor
The show was fucking great

How did Hey Arnold end?

I remember some kind of movie about them saving the neighborhood from being torn down or something

I actually really liked the idea of the Galactic KND being evil. Shame we'll never see it.

Funny thing is for Chopper I never noticed that his design was changing until one day someone pointed it out and I realized how drastically different he was from before.

Curly was the best boy after Gerald. Prove me wrong.
You can't.

Seeing some of the episodes on Toonami, I'm very happy that I read OP instead of watching it. Jesus.

And my taste in Bleach girls is plebeian so I have to say Rukia is best.

Oh, yeah I've seen that. I thought there was a new episode released to get people hyped for the new movie.

while it made sense because of the whole FUUUTUURRREEE thing, there were a lot of parts of the show where it was obvious that humans were supposed to be there instead
not to mention jack's home town being demolished and everyone conveniently being slaves

w-woah

I had to google the characters to find out the differences, the redesigns aren't half bad.

B.attle
R.eady
A.rmor

It's sad that we will never get something with all the lore, imagine all the shit you can get from operatives, treehouses, technology, etc.

>How did Hey Arnold end?
It didn't really "end". The show just kind of stopped if I recall.

>I remember some kind of movie about them saving the neighborhood from being torn down or something
That was the first movie. I personally never saw it but it bombed hard financially which is why the recent movie had been delayed for 10+ years.

I'm mostly worried about the voice acting
If there's anyone different, it'll be obvious

My man. Either that or kitty titties.

Shit I forgot about this guy, he was great.

Hopefully it'll be fine
Voice actors can last a really fucking long time

Old Pikachu looks like a dumb retard, bet he isn't even house trained

I thought there was a new episode released to get people hyped for the new movie.
Not that I am aware of.

The original show never had a consistent cast anyway, since everyone was child actors.

>Next year
What? I thought it was coming this year. I really don't want to wait anymore, there's hardly any active shows that are decent right now

really?

Makes sense too bad hey Arnold was a good show but I can't see the target audience being hyped for it anymore

Do you think the Hey Arnold movie will use Vesti La Giubba again during a dramatic Harold moment?

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I think the last aired episode was about Phoebe accidentally farting in public.

What the fuck Hamtaro?

The series finale was an episode involving Phoebe farting.

I'm dead serious.

>that episode where Monkey's ass got stuck between the bars because it's so big

God, her being voiced by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn made her even better.

Genndy needs/wants more time to work on it. Plus I think I've heard that episodes are gonna be like an hour long as well. Not entirely sure about the last part.

Not gonna lie, they look cute as fuck in SD form.

I've heard that before, what does that even mean? Are those shows really fucked forever?

More like liposuction
They all got famous
Fame does things to you

I'm more interested in the Rocko movie.

>Telling someone who lives in the UK to kill themselves after October 1st, 2016
>Regardless of whether you live in the US or where have you

Enjoy your jail time for the "death threat", faggot.

The pressure of being in front of an audience.

>Megas and Symbionic Titan are owned by the American Government.
So how long until they create an actual Mega and Titan?

Basically, yes. Someone would literally buy them. Which is basically impossible, cause the U.S. Government holds onto everything they get for YEARS until they can "safely confirm they hold no personal value."

I want to fuck Bijou

That Hamtaro triggers me.

>Do all the kids have smart phones now?
Isnt the show set in the early 80's? i remember something in the episode where Phil said he was going to die in his birthday like every man in his family and at the end of the episode Arnold realize his grandpa miscalculated and said something along the line "it's 1980, you still have ten years left"

>America will kill terrorists with a Mecha painted with flames, skulls and 8 balls.

Didnt Mayuri fuck them up and turned Zabimaru into a girl though? Wasnt she originally a he?

Why do they even own them?

Hey Arnold! is set in the 90's. It's just that Phil was around 80-ish or so. He fought in WWII against Hitler.

>Titan
Probably never
>Megas
Actually....
Probably within a few years if they don't go with an "America Fuk Yeah" design for that one Jap v. Burger Mecha duel.

Snake was a boy. Monkey is a lady. A fine ass lady.

Though Zanpakuto were all blades, so they didn't have a gender beforehand.

That was actually supposed to be his 2 year skip look, but some fuckwad was opposed to it and made the creator go for the tiny shit you see.

I think he was pissed about it, because though the horns look retarded, the overall look actually shows he grew. That kawiwi shit that was forced upon is clearly reverse.

If I remember correctly it was that his grandpa thought the curse would have him die at 81 but the miscalculation was that all his ancestors actually died at 91.

Well be fair it's not the same one hamsters don't live that long

FAT SHAMING NEEDS TO STOP!!!!

When did she show up as a fine-ass lady? I haven't gone beyond the end of the arc with Aizen.

All of these strong Zoan fruit eaters in this arc are really making Chopper look like a weak lil' bitch. I don't understand how he's going to become stronger if he ever even does.

What is his character arc even about any more? Becoming more human? Accepting that he's a monster?

Why doesn't the Human Human Fruit give exaggerated human abilities like the ability to craft tools from anything and make powerful machines or weapons? I don't see how Monster Point is supposed to be a human human fruit form.

By the time you have the technology to make a super robot like in those shows there will be man made UFO UAVs that will teleport bullets into all the terrorists DNA, obliterating them from existance.

Depends on what Nick defines as the target audience. I remember reading that they are bringing back old shows because people had an interest in their older programming. I think Nick realizes they have the potential to scoop up the older generations while introducing the newer generations to something that is totally new to them.

For what other shows will be brought back, Google it but Rugrats and Rocko ring a bell. My memory is fuzzy.

kill yourself

So we can have it just for fun then to pick up chicks, since Chicks dig giant robots

the movie was pretty good

>People like shonen Pikachu over comfy Pikachu

Fuck you underages, Fat Pika was better.

I remember that. Funny that the show even went there.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRGogGbYaLU

There's an entire filler arc. It's also one of the better arcs in terms of...fucking everything. Animation, episodes, etc...

Collateral to get Cartoon network out of a major tax bind.
And they will do NOTHING with them for years, cause Megas and Titan have no use in leading a nation. Then they'll see them off to highest bidder.
Which CN will not be in more than likely because they don't care about their old shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

Gonna have to check it out

Fishman island never happened. We do not acknowledge it.

Right, i forgot the detail Helga's dad was a beeper salesman.

>Numbuh 1's dad was Numbah 0
>Grandfather was his grandfather
>Father is his uncle
>the DCFDTL were Sector Z
That Movie reveal a fuck ton of stuff

It literally wasn't though. Old pokemon art was trash and no amount of nostalgia fagging can overcome that fact. It was simply not good art. Whether in pixel form or drawn.

>Old pokemon art was trash
I like both the new and old pokemon art but saying the old art is trash is just wrong.

>Hating on based watercolor Sugimori

Bitch, begone. Dont you have school in the morning or whatever, kid?

I don't know shit about juan piss but that looks pretty fucking sick

Chopper learned everything from studying. He was an oddball, or a monster who wanted to be a human. Now, he's slowly accepted being a 'monster' to help Luffy. Basically he's fine with what he is and is no longer insecure about it. I was hoping Horn Point without the horns would be his timeskip look. But if it's of any consolation, his default form (As an actual reindeer is taller than an average human)got bigger.

It got away with a lot. Helga said crap in a few instances and Stinky had jack ass brand hot sauce.

>always wonder why 1 is 1 if there's kids yourger than him
>realize his dad was 0
>felt like a retard for not seeing it coming

Man, that was great.

That Pikachu looked better. Not sure about the current Pikachu, though. Head is too fucking round.

>this is considered good art to Cred Forums
You're a bunch of fucking hipsters and you know it. This is terribly made and looks like a fucking kindergartener made it.

Pikachu's current design is more detailed and dynamic than the shit from first gen.

>Helga said crap in a few instances and Stinky had jack ass brand hot sauce.
I believe both of those but I can only recall Helga saying crap.

Well that Kindergartner doing pretty well for himself

>hipsters
Wouldn't that imply that it's an unpopular opinion?

That's concept art and it's actually pretty neat. New Gen Pokemon designs is literally Cred Forums incarnate.

Shh, let the shitposting toddler who cant comprehend the definition of words get his (You) before bedtime.

It's more about the hand drawn art and water colors that people admire about the old art and not really the models themselves.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO PEARL

I can already tell what his reply to this will be
>oh so you're saying it's shit but you like it because it's different

fuck off

>Edgy Pikachu

Probably the only reason I bought this version as a kid. Pikachu would've been a much better character if he was reprised as a mischievous mouse instead of fuel for moe fans.

>art is shit but the colors are pretty
Cool. At least you aren't trying to say that the art is actually good.
>DON'T DISAGREE WITH ME
>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED

I'm not saying you can't disagree with me, I'm just making fun of you.

Why are people with shit opinions on Cred Forums so predictable?

>tfw Hamtaro was my guilty pleasure for the longest time, because of how cute the show was and how I loved the concept of being miniature in an oversized world

Because shitposters are basically all one retard in a bunch of different bodies.

>That was actually supposed to be his 2 year skip look, but some fuckwad was opposed to it and made the creator go for the tiny shit you see.
The fuck you on about, stop making shit up.
Its fucking Oda, the biggest name in manga, hes the best selling manga author in history, and there is literally nobody who could talk shit to him.
Also hes an incompetent hack who is milking the same series to death for 20 years.
He reversed every time skip change a month into its run as his new fresh ideas turned into the same old crap he always makes.

I appreciate SU for not being cgi trash but the characters could use a tad more visual consistency.

any time they 'die' they get a new look to reflect what happened to them
mostly to the clothes they wear though

phoebe, cute as always :3

chubby characters are just factually cuter

He's taking after his older bro

If you phrase it like that ...anons are merely vessels, the shitposts just manifest through them.

Whoops, you just triggered the /vp/ shills.

Fuck off underage. Your safe space needs you.

No, I mean how sometimes the way the characters are drawn in different frames look odd.
For example, if you take the picture user posted, sometimes Pearl's head will be noticeably less round. And I really mean noticeably, not just kind of noticeably. Sometimes the height of her head will be way longer. Sometimes her hair will be placed further back on her head.

>being this fucking triggered
Delicious.

>implying the girls arent better
>Missingno is charm and character
>implying Kanto isnt linear
>blunder but it automatically will sell millions, especially with PoGo bandwagoners

I seriously hope you didnt make this image.

Okay I'm ready for /vp/ to leave now.

That looks fine?

>caring about modern pokemon
>not playing sage instead

He was better than Gerald. Pure chaotic neutral.

Nah, it isnt /vp/ until the waifufaggotry and furries come in.

Oh shit is sage out already? How is it?

What, is it out?

I don't really care who it is right now as long as they leave.

>Gets completely pitch black
Fucking perfect.

I feel like people who say "these new pokemon look like digimon" has never seen a Digimon.

gen 2 > gen 1

how is yokai watch? i hear it's really big in japan but it seems like it never caught on in the west.

should i try it? is it fun?

Oh boy, time to cease and desist again.

it has dbz syndrome
different artists for different episodes and they are all different in consistency

no, that's just something that the devs posted to /vp/ earlier today to prove they are still working on it

DBZ's art was more a change over time rather than episode-by-episode.

Good.
Samurai Jack was terrible.

I remember spending a sick week out of school getting comfy and watching Hamtaro and thinking it's alright.

Is there an ETA at least for the game?

>a bunch of islands are more linear than Kanto
just when i thought this image couldn't get even baitier

>There will never be a chowder sequel because the final episode ends with him growing up and accepting his new responsibilities

Aku don't you have a world to rule or a Saumrai to stop in the distant future

it was both

a good example is the 16 vs imperfect cell fight

the first half/episode looked like complete gartbage, worse then super. The frames here don't do it justice for how bad it is

but the second half/episode looks almost movie quality

Last I heard they stopped giving estimates because "Every single time we make them we go way past them and we don't wanna get people's hopes up".

They aren't even close to finishing the full game though, but IIRC they are pretty close to getting the new demo to the third gym out

>>implying the girls arent better
If you enjoy random strobelights in place of practicality and realism then maybe they're better

>>Missingno is charm and character
Found the underage who couldn't experience urban legends firsthand

>>implying Kanto isnt linear
You could challenge the gyms out of order

>>blunder but it automatically will sell millions, especially with PoGo bandwagoners
>nu-pokemon getting any sales outside of the 2 thousand Pokemon Go normies left

>implying we haven't
Also daily reminder that all nu-Pokeshills are underage horsefuckers

Hamtaro recently partnered with another dying series, causing both of them to somehow loop around back into brief relevance.

Wrong

whats this from

I'm not seeing the problem, they look like the original characters aged up a couple years, and Phoebe changed her clothes.

If you want to complain about bad Nickelodeon redesigns, then just wait for Hartmann to reboot Danny Phantom.

>read one piece
>always imagine chopper's voice changing when he transforms
>catch an episode on toonami
>he's in his big humanoid form
>hear his voice
>mfw
I wonder if the Jap dub does this too.

>that danny

>You could challenge the gyms out of order
Not really.

I... forgot this existed.
At least he's not beating a dead horse like the guy who made Invader Zim.

>Danny Phantom gets a reboot
>he fights aliens now

Yes, really.

Although I think that was only the case with like two or three of them.

Yes, his voice only changes in Monster Point, which he's only used once since the time skip. I miss Chopper being a good character.

Well that's just dumb.

At least Franky and Usopp's voices turned out exactly as I'd imagined them.

Well, guess this is my cue to log off for the night. This much retardation is high levels of toxic if you take it in at once. Using nu- automatically makes anything from you moot. And saying anyone who likes new pokemon is a horsefucker is redundant since R/B/Y had Ponyta. Does that automatically make all people who love the first games bronies too?

You can skip Surge and Erika and beat Koga Sabrina and Blaine beforehand iirc

Who was the person who took over for Iroh in ATLA? He was a fine replacement there.

>Danny Phantom ended before we got a cash as fuck revenge special with Dan Phantom
It isn't fair

Did he finally get the girl ?

>Needing realism in my fantasy game where you battle magic animals with other magic animals
>people who don't agree with me are underage
>implying you could beat said gyms without getting the badges to previous gyms, nevermind getting to them in the first place
>implying the new games still won't sell well just because they're pokemon
>horsefucker boogeyman
Didn't even consider taking you seriously. 0/10 bait

He could always dress Dexter up as a girl, I guess

Zim is still going?

Can't be dumber than the ending we got.

They made a 15 year old kid Mayor of the town. Fucking what?

Didn't actually know what. Every time I played Yellow I just played in order.

What went wrong?

how is it more detailed? new pikachu barely has paw and arm detail, and he has absolutely no legs. seriously, not even thighs. new pikachu body is a fuckin beanbag, and his ears have always annoyed me that they get thinner as they attach to his head. yellow box art pikachu best pikachu.

I did it out of order completely by accident.
I never figured out what the right order was but it was never consequential anyway.

>Dropped the evil future danny plot
>All the ghosts are just ayyy lmaos now

Hartmann pls

I honestly never had a problem with that or much else in Phantom Planet in all honest.
I the only problem I had was when I started rewatching it years later, like the probe the sent into the ghost zone during Reign Strom, The Dark Danny stinger at the end of Ultimate Enemy, Dani after getting stabilized and Valerie finding out Vlad was Plasmius.

As a comic.

Sort of, Basically, it's about Dib and his sister from what I've seen.
It is not pretty, don't look it up, even Bleedman is raping the memory of Zim less than that.

>missingno is charm
>mewtwo is puzzles
>any of those new pokemon are anywhere near the pointy anime that is yugioh
what

one is simply a burning horse, the other is a small plastic-looking gleaming bizarrely-proportioned thing plastered in crazy primary colours
also god damn you cant just invalidate an entire argument because 'you said a word i dont like', fuck you buddy. oh you said toxic in your post i guess nothing you say has any meaning now.

pic is you

what does her crotch look like in hamster form?

One Piece artist can go fuck himself. I dropped that series because I couldn't deal with the ever worsening artstyle.

FAT SHAMING! LEARN MY PRONOUNCE YOU SHITLORDS!

Shame about Chopper.

What does her trampstamp say? Erochingchong?

weightwatchers

i went on weight watchers when i was 12. I lost 100 pounds.

Congratulate me.

>You could challenge the gyms out of order

You can choose not to fight certain Gyms until later, that's all.

>Brock is mandatory
>Misty is mandatory
>Surge can be skipped but you still have to go to Vermillion to get Cut
>Erika can be skipped for a short period of time but you still have to go to Celadon to get the Silph Scope (assuming you don't glitch past the Marowak)
>Koga must be fought before Blaine
>Sabrina can be done at any point after getting to Celadon if I remember correctly
>Blaine must be fought before Giovanni

You can skip Gym Leaders and come back later, but with the exception of Sabrina you have to spend time in their area before you can skip them, so you're essentially just backtracking instead of doing everything at once.

The only games where you actually have a non-linear path are GSC, because you can do the events at Mahogany and the Lake of Rage before going to Olivine and Cianwood if you wish. And the game suffers for that nonlinearity, because the two paths have to have the same level curve, meaning the curve will flatline for the second of the two paths you take and then spike back up by the time you get to Blackthorn.

>And the game suffers for that nonlinearity, because the two paths have to have the same level curve

This. I really like when the regions offer the illusion of non-linearity, like Hoenn having all those intertwining paths, but the game really does need to follow a rigid structure in order for the level curve to maximally match your growing team. What's the point in sequence-breaking in an EXP-based RPG when you're going to be forced to go backward at some point and curbstomp a bunch of enemies that are 10 levels below your team average? How is that a plus?

One thing about the time skip I wonder about, is Chopper's new hat. His old hat belonged to his father/mentor and meant everything to him, so why would he change hats? The new one is ridiculous

I hated fat Chopper, but 2012 Chopper has shit taste in outfits/hats.

What went wrong?

>Reboot for a modern audience

Lol OK W.

>one of the better arcs with a great villain that actually points out an actual problem in society and why its done.
Its not great, its not bad. Whats to hate?

>that episode where Gerald gets ntr'd by his own brother

There was actual gay shit in the show? I didn't remember any.

Well they got like, 10 other storyboard artists whenever its filler. Too mane cooks.

it got better!

you mean what went right?

The only reason honestly? Not cuz it was the special edition based on the most popular Pokemon in existence but because of le edgy pikachu
I'm probably nitpicking but your post annoyed me for some reason

God damn filler. I need more Jasper. She is my drug.

What? What's this lore?

An excuse to change artstyles on characters.

You've been on Cred Forums too long.

There was a cute black girl who Gerald had the hots for who only hung around him to try and get his brother.

I want fat hamster and fat mouse back.

that picture

left a cute, right a complete donkey shit.

More new cool sage shit

Move is capx.wikia.com/wiki/Terrorize_(move) for context

>tfw every harvest moon game on the DS have FPS issues in spring because of those fucking cherry blossoms

Why? Why do they need to have those?

When gems are severely injured, they do this sort of poof enter a state of hibernation where they're just their gem. After some time they reform their bodies. They can also change some aspects of how they look upon reforming, apparently, as demonstrated when Amethyst reformed with a slightly different outfit.

Spooky.

why aren't they just naked forms that wear clothes
why do they have clothes that are literally a part of them that they must wear forever

>It's attacking inside of my mind!

standard moe shit

>Fhumigast can learn it
Shieeet. He was already cool to begin with. Guaranteed team member now.

Are they going to put this one a worthwhile platform like a mobile phone? Fuck playing it on a pc

>worthwhile platform like a mobile phone

They do look like season 1 digimon. Digimon have ascended and all became over the top angels n demons at this point. So give Pokemon a few years and they will too

And his brother got the girl right? Okay but that's different from a guy ntring a guy or a guy getting ntr'd by another guy both of which are definitively gay.
Even your situation is borderline but losers with oneitis have expanded the definition.

Pretty sure they've said it'd be too much workload to have it running on phones for them to try, but that if people can get it to run at all on a rpg maker emulator on a phone that they'd try to optimize it for that.

So if you want it, download the demo and try to get it to run, even if only to the menu screen on one, and post pics and post it somewhere they'd see it, like PMing Pawter or Red mage on the wiki or the plebbit

Personally i'd really like to play it on the go as well. I can't stand playing pokemon games stationary

he didn't actually replace it, he just added another cap on top of it if i remember right

>The cucks are ok playing a portable genre on a home system
I mean it's not gonna be on the 3DS is it faggots. Mobile is the best option

>picking some of the better new-gens and calling them Yu-Gi-Oh
>using the worst legendary design of all time, the flaming rubber chicken with less anatomical sense than any other bird in the gen, as an example
>not appreciating the sheer strategic depth and variety of Triple Battles

Only thing you got right was the Pokegirls. There are still some good ones but I liked the thicker limbs and overall more fit look of the old ones, in general the old girls actually looked cool while the new ones mostly just look pretty.

Wtf?! Everything went to fucking shit tier.

JRPGs have been around years before the first mainstream handheld.

Last one from /vp/

Top is the reverse of heavy ball, bottom is reverse of dusk ball

Those fucking unrealistic body standards

Hamtaro looks like Drew Carrey after he lost all that weight

Oh, boy, oh boy! After Rugrats movie killed it there's still hope!

Cool it with the layers Arnold. You're gonna get heat stroke.

>a butchering of our childhood
Don't worry. Your childhood clearly hasn't ended yet.

If they can keep obscure sports anime alive for decades, why on earth would their top market not make it?

Dont you know that head fat is the hardest kind of fat to lose?

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Am I the only who remembers that one episode where there was some sort of alternate future where the girls take over and turn boys into girls? I remember it being really surreal and making my dick feel funny

Apparently they can change clothes.

It's not entirely clear.

I like slim Pikachu more than fat Pikachu honestly, imagine having a fat rat on top of your shoulder, wouldn't look cool y'know?

Nothing, because that picture is shit, since this one is also 1998 Pikachu.

Kids show.

Its the same reason you dont ask questions like " who changes batmans tires?" or how one punch man can get so strong from such a mundane workout without any powers.
It just is.

I like how the old "I'm an expert on character design!" meme was "they're too detailed" but now it's "they're too simplified".

Chopper looked horrible in the first chapters he appeared in as well. Luckily it only took a few of them to make him good.

Helga is cute! CUTE!

This is the best Pikachu design. Fight me.

I hope you're kidding.

>I think Nick realizes they have the potential to scoop up the older generations while introducing the newer generations to something that is totally new to them.

N-no pls.

I thought we'd get something more with Xiaolin Showdown, but instead we get... whatever that was

I would let her bully me

Rip good Chopper design, the new one is so fucking lazy and typical "cute"

>Hamtaro
;_; fugg

Moe was a mistake

Make your pick

Your card is weak as fuck

More like your card is a victim of 20 years of power creep.

what?

I don't get it, isn't option A obvious? Why would she have a Hank Hill ass?

>Helga grew pairs
wewlad

>2011 hamtaro
fuck, really?

Pokemon has the most visible, undeniable power creep of any card game.

> original Misty

That's not her ass you doof, that's her ladybits.

These designs aren't bad at all, but you can bet Arnold will get the same treatment as Finn from adventure time.

>it's a "i don't know what i'm talking about" post
>it's a "things like this didn't exist before" post
Also implying that power creep is even a problem when everything got "creeped" by it.

>He fought in WWII against Hitler.

He won that war single handedly. And don't you forget it.

Wasn't Birthday Pikachu banned?

And you're right that it's not a big deal for a system that phases out old cards, but the power creep is undeniable. I tried getting into PTCGO some time a year ago (it was fun but I got bored of using the starter decks before I gained enough cards to make a viable custom deck) and it really surprised me at how much health and damage everything had compared to how I was a kid.

I assume you're someone working on the game, so I'll tell you that the elevator screen transition looks like a door transition.

What the fuck are you talking about, retard? Pokemon has really bad power creep, there is no denying this.

Lizard Learning

Before calling people retards maybe try AT LEAST to read the whole post first.

so a Light Ball and a Dawn ball?

Try "your post is nonsense and no amount of re-reading will fix that".
Power creep isn't a problem because of power creep? How could that possibly be a good argument?

I love that Pikachu it's so cute. I want a pillow like that Pikachu

If everything is made powerful then how can power creep be a problem?
New Pokemon cards can't play with older ones, so the problem doesn't even exist.

yea its sad really. I have a whole book of Gen 1 cards I held on to and tried to give to my bro b/c he still plays TCG and he kinda laughed when he saw how weak the old cards were compared to all the new cards.

did PPG change b/c all the pics I saw they looked the same but had diff voices. I havent seen the actual show tho so idk

that's not always a good thing
a part of the charm of samurai jack was the gratuitous 'blood' in the form of oil when he was cutting up robots
if they actually have him cutting up flesh and blood dudes and getting covered in blood instead it won't feel the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZRdP2IOXp0
youtube.com/watch?v=GZ9DsqshyPo
You be the judge

>If everything is made powerful then how can power creep be a problem?
Do you realize that is the exact definition of power creep? Things slowly get more powerful to keep up with the things that are slowly getting more powerful. Stop posting my man.

>Nigga's got on three long-sleeve shirts
>Why

billions of tards on this planet they better find one that sounds close to old Aku

>I havent seen the actual show

The outlines are thinner and any characters that aren't veterans from the original show have a completely different design style reminiscent of the modern Steven Universe/Clarence/Adventure Time round-blob look.

Also it has twerking and memes and is generally a piece of shit in all areas.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x8wOE7J8G1U

Do you really think that Birthday Pikachu is at all comparable to the bullshit of or are you posting it as an example of early powercreep, destroying your own argument?

>that first one
Oh for fuck's sake.
Every single time with this shit. These faggots always surprise me with how blatant they are.

xlr was pure shit

Improved

maybe b/c they arnt fuking humans and where made in a beaker lol

FUCK
FLASH CONFIRMED

>helga still looks like a 5 year old

This is the first thread I've seen this name and I immediately hate you.

Ok, but this is not a case of "things get more powerful to keep up", it's "things got powerful" and that's it. It's not like they remade old cards to become more powerful, they made new cards that are powerful from the start.
Again if everything is powerful the power creep problem doesn't even present itself. Power creep is a problem when things can't keep up with newer things. Which isn't the case here.

>Her Arnold reboot
I wonder how they'd handle Chloe.
she was an ultra slutty 13 year old black girl lusting after 22 year old cock.

>Hamtaro is now pro-ana

How far apart are the two hemispheres of your brain? Your thoughts are not communicating with each other at all. Stop before you give me an aneurysm.

Soft Reboot when?

No.

This.
Mako is also pretty easy to do an impression of, so I'm not too worried.

You're not going to stop being a retard?

Japan ruins everything they create eventually

holy shit. family project was my first VN. played it years ago.

the old style is better.

thats b/c they had 2 animation teams for all of DBZ look at every other episode and you notice this effect where one episode looks detailed and awesome then looks like bland shit next episode. its super obvious during the DBZ Vegetto super buu fights.

DFC doesn't stand in for "D to F-cup chest"

i like cowtits.

jesus that pic reminds me those fukers snook a my little pony into Pokemon....

If you just came up with that, it's pretty clever. I like it.

Your posts are atrocious. Drop the name and then kill yourself.

They did back in 1996.

go on then, point out pikachu's thighs and legs. just try and find them. no, the jelly-like flubber pooling at the bottom does not count.

Right looks a bit "better" in terms of proportions, but some of the left frames look better in terms of conveying certain emotions compared to right.

I thought it was a teleporter.

Man, this actually looks pretty good.

>tfw I like both sides of this chart

They would only ruin it.
You know for a fact she wouldn't be legitimately badass anymore.

Sage looks so good

That Gen 6 Krabby is cute as fuck though

I just want Shego back, my man. She was Grade A waifu.

Is it improved or ruined?

Left is pic related.

well its supposed to be the apprentice of the 3 musketeers or a very similar legend. when compared to the rest of the group of legends he belongs to he looks noticeably younger in implied age.

Loses a bit of the classic animu charm, but is otherwise improved.

The remake looks different but it's competent in its own right, I'd say both hold value.

You seem to be misunderstanding what NTR means. NTR is about the person losing the girl. It's not about who gets fucked.

Everything on the left looks like complete dogshit.

but i wonder if this show is going to be as good without mako iwamatsu voicing him

if we only have a good sample of his new voice

Care to share the source ?

That's the native resolution. Original game was made in 1990, and remake was done in 2009.

Rance 02 is interesting because unlike later remakes like 01 and 03, it was literally just made by Orion and TADA, keeping original scenario intact but just updating it to current canon, and the art was obviously redrawn. Even the gameplay experience is pretty much the same between the two versions.

Rance 03 is more interesting remake, since they totally switch up the gameplay and rewrote the scenario.They also took way more liberties with the art and composition of the scenes, so you can't really compare original and remake as easily anymore.

Rance's old smile was creepy as fuck.

don't see the problem, all of them on the right are way more fuckable.

Pretty sure that's a crepe.

I remember the artist saying that he drew them like that because he likes tits

Nami is a growning girl.

But I do prefer her with short hair.

Because the 6th graders weren't really tall and buff. That's just how Arnold and them saw the higher class men.

moe

He needs that extra body heat to cover the amount his head alone takes.

>They removed choppers hat after timeskip
>"n-no they didnt its just UNDER the other hat"
>Choppers pride and gift from his most treasured person isnt on full display
I HATE IT I HATE IT AND HIS NEW FORMS ARE DUMB

How's this thread still here?

It's a style, like old Yugi-Oh card, as opposed to the new ones that look like any browser card game based on an adult visual novel.

>Turning Hamtaro into a lolipop

This will not stand

That looks perfectly fine and true to the original

I'm watching the dub so I'm only up to Whitebeard's Wacky Houseparty. Why did Tony get rid of his hat? His mentor gave him that hat. I'm kind of dreading the time skip and it's just around the corner.

Shonen should be consumed like potato chips, on the side while playing vidya. Also the jap voices ruined my life

アニメ、ゲーム、コーラ

What is Jho doing in pokemon?

youtube.com/watch?v=l4k8NC2XnY0

She looks exactly the same besides the outfit you colossal faggot.

Rance 2 wasn't actually updated to new canon.

They couldn't do that in time so the actual version that updates the text and dialogue is a patch to the remake which is otherwise pretty much just a graphic update.

Not a reboot fambalam. They are bringing back the jungle movie they scrapped for the Hey Arnold movie that came out years ago.

>dub

End your life. Thanks from all of us.

You're either a contrarian who hates all dubs or somehow think I'm talking about the 4kids. The Funimation dub is really good. I can't fucking handle the retarded ass jap voices. Sure Luffy sounds like nails on a chalkboard but it's better than the jap version's "Old Lady screeching at you and then also nails on a chalkboard".

Shonen dubs are superior. Japs all hire 90 year old women to die in the recording booth for their characters.

>all of us

Up yours, legionfag.

>any dub good

I didn't know anyone could have such shit taste but today I learned there is one person that does.

kek

TAK TAK BONG
HOOOOOOOOOOOOY

Fuck China

Really revved up that autism didn't ya

>to an actual likeable character
Said nobody ever

Is it trash because it's carefully shaded and effort was put into it?

Chopper was always the worst One Piece character

this?

Notice the X in the center of Chopper's new hat. It's a helmet that covers his old hat.

Nigga what? thats how Pikachu always looked like.

Ntr depending on how it's used in the sentence either means taking someone or being taken. The guy ntrs the girl or the girl is ntr'd by the guy, both are the same situation of a girl being stolen from her lover by another man. That's how the construction works. The way he said it makes it sound like it's a guy being stolen from his lover by another guy, and it's a misunderstanding that's most likely perpetuated by closet cuckolds who shoehorn in their own role when it's only about the stealer and the stolen, not who is being stolen from.

I'm okay with all of those EXCEPT CHOPPER
I fucking hate his new designs.

wait is that some mosquito muscleman among those "digimon" or am I just seeing shit?

pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/ultra-beasts/

>responding

Pikachu got better

you obviously never watched the original show

>2014 was 32 years ago
woah..

> modern attempt

it's the same guy who made the original, now without restrictions on violence.

I can't understand the obsession with fatchu, it looks like it can't fucking move

no pls

It reflects the look of the people clinging to it.

1, 3 and 4 are serious improvement. 2 is full retard.

You must be 18 to post here.

Wasn't the cartoon pretty good despite the designs, though? Last i heard.

Apparently

Doesn't stop it from looking godawful though

>2011 Hamtaro
WHAT THE FUCK?

But they look pretty good

>nu-
Opinion invalidated.

Market researchers are the most evil fuckers on the planet and literally the reason any good piece of work or art you've ever loved gets destroyed.

If you ever meet someone who actually holds that occupation do the entire world a favor and put a brick through their head.

I hope they stay faithful to her design and don't have her suddenly wearing panties.

Carbet

>Fred has outfitted the Mystery Machine, outfitting it with new gadgets
>Fred
>Not Velma
Why?

I could see Arnold growing up to be Alex in another life.

It's 2006 actually. In 2006 Hamtaro anime still looked like the left one, right is a "spin-off" 5-minute-episode series that came after the original anime ended. OP is baiting.

fred has always been the mechanical engineer of the group. he designs/builds all the traps and shit. velma is the one that gathers clues and evidence connecting everything to the perp and their motive. the other three are comedic relief/distractions/bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=FOlJixJAhPM

Probably about this cold.

>I hate the snow, I hate the snow, I hate the rain and I hate the sleet...

This