Senran Kagura

>mods deleting the SK thread even though there was actual discussion going on

What a joke. Let's get back to talking about that stick Yumi had up her ass and her plan to kill all evil.

Also, announcement on the 6th.

Hikage is actually pretty sexy. I didn't like her at first but now I do.

It actually makes no sense that Asuka hasn't been executed by the higher ups for multiple accounts of colluding with evil. Katsuragi's parents got sentenced to death just for deeming Kurokage and the Gessen girls as not a threat.

I love snek!

Maybe being the grand daughter of a legendary ninja has its perks, and really, the only time she went against the higher ups was for Kagura.

Either they are treated lighter due to being students or Kiriya keeps that info from the higher ups.

Did you play the latest entry in the serie?

I'm not Europe.

May be mods have better taste in girls Op?

aw

>went from being a bumbling idiot to super saiyan mode in a single game
>only continued to get stronger as the games progressed
>killed massive Eldritch horrors which were supposedly the highest of threats
>whooped Kagura's ass with a super saiyan hobo
>im-fucking-plying a council of old farts could stop her if she went on an angry "power of friendship" rampage

All you'd have to do is tell her Homura or one of her squadmates was being held hostage by the council and she'd wreck their shit.

She should have been in EV.

>>whooped Kagura's ass with a super saiyan hobo
What, no. They were both tired by the end of it and Kagura was still raring to go.

They got her to stop (and didn't get vaporized), which was the important part. Regardless, Asuka has so much plot armor it would allow her to slap the shit out of anyone (doubly so if the power of friendship was involved).

I agree. She's the only Ikkitousen I care about slightly.

Looks cute.

The one who got Kagura to stop was Naraku tho

>Only ikkotousen you care about
There like about 20 more girls on series and you care only for one. I guess since royumou was the only girl that character development and is hetro. Everyone else besides royfu is either yuri or asexual.

Can I get some Kagura pics?

Show me where it hurts, user.

honestly you're lucky these glorified image dumps are allowed to exist at all

You mean Naraku did.

Fuck off Yumi, I hate you.

A good thing that mods are deleting these shitty threads. Fuck your shitty game and fuck your waifus, waifu discussion != actual video game discussion.

If there's one thing I can commend the mods for, it's taking down these shitty threads.

Having your grandad be such a bigshot probably helps.

Pic not related? Best girls got into EV after all.

She kills them with a one-two punch of genki cuteness and extreme lewdness.

>post vidya girls with big tits
>thread talking about mormons
>drawthread
>akairiot thread
>OP with dolphin vagina

Just to name a few, yet you think a thread about an actual videogame, even if there's little discution, deserves to be deleted?

I remember Kiriya saying he was going to responsibility for their actions in SK2. How that ended up though who knows since they never really bring it up again.

yes

Not him but every single one of those threads including this one deserve to be deleted immediately. I'd go as far as demanding skullgirl threads to be deleted as well, since there is literally nobody discussing the actual game and instead THICCfags and catfuckers ruin those threads.

I am still not sure if there's any worth to Senran Kagura outside of the fanservice.

Personally for me it goes like this,

>the world of the shinobi they set up in Burst is kind of neat
>likable characters even with how extremely one-note they may have gotten recently
>music
>the designs for the Yoma are awesome

The good and evil ninja thing is kind of dumb though.

for me, its the characters and then the beat em up.

I love playing old school games, so Senran is just another beat em up for me, though unfortunately they are too easy.

I got burst on the 3DS and ended up loving the characters and thus I have been buying the game FIRST for the characters and their interactions and SECOND, for the beat em up aspect of the game.

>Katsuragi's parents got sentenced to death

At this point I think they dropped this plot point completely, it does not even make much sense in the story, if Katsuragi fails her family dies, if she wins and becomes a kagura they will eventually have a eldritch horror destroying soldier with super human abilities coming to toast their assholes for revenge.

Even if she cant escape alive, I sure Katsuragi can kill all the old fuckers before the newbie trash can cut her down.

will the models in the next game finally have fat asses?

We probably won't get really nice asses in-game for quite some time.

a damn shame. all the in-game models have the same body and flat asses. I want some varying body types and big asses you know?

I wouldn't call them flat at all, they just aren't black woman asses like you want.

I don't know, I thought they improved a little in EV. Unique bodies on the models would be nice though.