Legion

Whats even the point of playing anymore? Sub runs out in 8 days and I just can't do it. The game seriously is just DiabloCraft now but with time gates limiting how much fun you can have.

If I play an ARPG I have as much fun as I want and don't need to do autistic raiding schedules or ""apply"" to guilds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbXiTIAtuWE
us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Dellerend/advanced
warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14044804/latest/
warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10097339/latest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yup, mmo's are hollow, especially theme park ones

Legion is the best expansion wow has ever had, and i cant find the motivation to play it anymore.

It really sucks because i like the universe and all the characters. I would love for it to go back to an RTS.

i got 7/7h week one. that really killed my motivation to play. i liked having heroic be pretty tough and mythic seem like an almost impossible task. heroic was a cakewalk and mythic is still impossible. they really fucked up the difficulty curve.

I'm + 10 in mythic

7/7 in 1 hour and 20 mins.

this game is just do the same shit over for no improvement. my fucking mythic gear was better than raid. what's the point.

I hate timegates in mmos. its on of the reasons i always HATED dailies.

Another reason i hate dailes is i can understand making a cap on what you can do per week (it still sucks) but making me log in every god damn day to do the same quests over and over? fuck you! farming rep in old wow wasnt as bad, i just needed to put on a movie or music and zone out while killing mobs while running in a circle in a zone, it was almost comfy compared to dailies.

its not about making a fun game anymore its about maximizing profits for effort.

Holy fuck if this is real. Like I understand the game needs to last long but making health sponge bosses and saying "Its hard" really seems fucked.

yeah it is real for me. the gear never gets better too. it is all between 860-880 depending on what bullshit the roll system gives you. titanforged etc.

like there is zero fucking point. hell even the world quest give you 830-840 gear. the scaling is super fucked.

I also have 3 legendary items. the are just given at random from doing whatever you feel like doing and are totally based on RNG

Today I saw someone with an 880 helm and two legendaries.

I'm still holding my breath for a pair of 840+ boots.

Should I just give up?

The RNG clearly doesn't smile upon me.

>farming rep in old wow wasnt as bad, i just needed to put on a movie or music and zone out while killing mobs while running in a circle in a zone

Maybe that works for you but it was absolute hell to me. At least WQs change the scenery up.

Also it's neat to see they're not all carbon repeats, many are tasks and even events that weren't included in the leveling quests.

yeah can't wait to finish all my dailies and wait 24 hours so I can do more dailies so I can wait another 24 more hours so I can do more dailies so I can wait 24 more hours so I can do more dailies so I can wait 24 more hours so I can do more dailies so I can wait 24 more hours so I can do more dailies so I can wait 24 more hours so I can do more dailies so I can wait 24 more hours so I can do more dailies so I can wait 24 more hours so I can do more dailies so I can wait 24 more hours so I can do more dailies so I can wait 24 more hours so I can do more dailies so I can wait 24 more hours so I can do more dailies until I kill myself

Seriously. Still stuck with 835 shoulders when the rest of my gear is 845+. I have a feeling when I do eventually get a legendary it's going to be the worst one.

>theme park MMOs are all shallow shitshows
>sandbox MMOs never have a decent endgame
Why is this genre flawed at such a fundamental level? Is it too late to save?

>Want to roll an alt so I can heal Mythic+ dungeons
>Way behind on artifact power and artifact knowledge is still slow as fuck
>Have to do the Suramar shit again.

I don't think I can do it.

Yeah, I am done with wow. Legion is designed with one goal in mind - to keep you logging in every single day and to never let your sub run out, lest you miss one artifact power world quest and are forever behind your friends. RNG Legendary drops are another thing. I have like 13 days played on max level and not a single legendary. Meanwhile, some uber casuals in my guild have 2 or even 3. This kills being competitive on dps meters and the desire to push numbers.
Can't be bothered to play alts because fuck me if I do all that Suramar shit again and all the time gating bs.

855 iLvl, no legendary, one 835 trinket here. I am a balance druid too, so 3/4 of my item rewards from worldquests have the wrong stats ;^)

I don't know why they didn't just make all this stupid grinding shit account wide already. It might actually convince people not to drop the game when they inevitably fuck something up for the billionth time and it's bad enough that we've been leveling alts doing the same boring quests and shit for years.

I literally stopped playing altogether when they nerfed my shadow priest for the 3rd or 4th time. Shadow was in an extremely shitty niche spot to begin with because they have no idea what they're doing with insanity or surrender to shit memes, it's like a bad joke. There is no point in trying to recoup on an alt because I will always be at least a month behind everybody else now where it counts.

It's pretty boring. There's only so long you can flog a dead horse, I don't even read quest text anymore because I don't care about why you want me to collect bear asses for the 1000th time.

I'm still having fun. World quests is the best daily system so far. People blow artifact power way out of proportion. I'm still competitive even without legendary and just one golden perk, because I'm not shit at the game, and I get enough AP just from doing daily hc and mythics. No need to farm every single AP WQ.

Mythic+ actually feels hard, though I'm disappointed at the difficulty of EN, it's going a bit too fast even for my guild. We're 2/7 already after two mythic evenings.

Baseline is, WoW will always be shit if you don't do organized raiding. This has been true since vanilla, and is still true today.

MMOs literally can't be saved. MMOs used to be a way for NEETs to make friends and feel like they're accomplishing something, with modern chat tools like Discord there's other ways for them to connect with each other and most people want stuff like MOBAs or CS GO instead.

Wildstar or Everquest Next proves there is no longer a market for classic MMOs anymore.

Legion is the best there's going to be.

link armories or get lost nost shills

>Wildstar or Everquest Next proves there is no longer a market for classic MMOs anymore.

I really think there is. If devs would only do away with the theme park format and go back to the roots. A modern not shit sandbox mmorpg with emphasis on RPG, maybe elements of the survival genre which many former mmo players seem to like so much and Realm vs. Realm PvP on top. Give players the choice to go full Crafter, no combat needed at all, be an Inn Keeper, a Fisherman, a Farmer. Make it a living breathing world people care about.

We had all these things separately in different mmorpgs. Time to bring it all together in one package.

who the hell is shilling anything. just saying the gear level scaling is screwed.

you get lost fucking apologist.

Im seriosly bored of the game I enjoyed it more when I just used my garrison and did my weekly raid farming for transmogs. I dont even wanna do legion content I like the WoD raiding system were it wasn't as grindy.

whats killing mmos is devs designing boss for hard core 1% guilds instead of creating a world like Ultima and StarWars galaxies.

You know what is really killing MMOs?

Faggot communities.

WoW Vanilla was fucking awesome.
Not because the gameplay was 10/10, but because nobody gave a shit about what others do or which guild has this or that or what HURR ITEMSCORE I have.

I played the game for fun. I explored, I tried to immerse myself and play RPG-like
I quit before BC was released.

The people that ruined the game are the people who think they need to play it like Blizz wants them to play.

Vanilla WoW was one thing first and foremost: a fucking awesome sandbox

>I don't know why they didn't just make all this stupid grinding shit account wide already.

Because only the diehard NEETs are still subbing for that shit.

If they stopped, accountwide everything would be hotfixed in by the end of the week.

Doesn't matter because this is the phase one of the post-MoP content model. Gate fucking everything and dangle flying achievements as a carrot.

In a year, rep and wqs wont fucking matter, and you'll be able to upgrade artifact research to max in a week while lfd/lfr queues shit artifact tokens at you.

Guess where they ripped thar daily quest model from? Diablo 3. Why the fuck do you think everything is RNG stats and drops now?

The thing with Vanilla WoW was that, contrary to the model, everyone played it. WoW is becoming more "casual" but it's not casuals who are playing it, it's WoW fanatics who can't quit.

The vanilla community was anyone and everyone. You were always constantly surprised at who your guild officers and guild mates were. Now it's always going to be some 20-35 year old 'gamer' guy.

I am almost certain the female population of WoW was at its highest during Vanilla.

It takes like half a day of farming to get a months worth of gold.

>can't wait to farm furbolgs for 72 hours in one session because I need to hit exalted RIGHT NOW

I met a 14 year old jailbait from bulgaria in vanilla who sent me tons of nudes lol

we even married in-game and lots of people came
funny memory
vanilla was awesome.

Not that guy but still beats killing 10 furbolgs every day for 3 months.

>I prefer timegated shit over grindy shit HURRRRR
who fucking cares it's trash

Nice hyperbole. Also why the fuck would I want to play a game I'm getting bored with. You're just farming gold to pay for a sub you don't want for a game you don't want to play. Thats autistic as fuck.

>this kind of thread again

Sucks to be you, OP. I'm having fun. First EN mythic boss downed.

They also brought over the worst feature of all from Diablo 3: villain chatter. They don't seem to have figured out that they made clowns out of Azmodan and Diablo by having them get on video chat every five seconds to say HO HO HO YOU MAY HAVE FOILED THIS PLAN, BUT I HAVE ANOTHER PLAN THAT YOU DEFINITELY WON'T FOIL, SILLY MORTAL.

>it's WoW fanatics who can't quit
This is true. I know a few people that just can't quit.

Just because all the shit they did on their character, they keep subscribing and buying new expansions on principle.

Hope you enjoy you're health sponge bosses.

I feel the same way about my DK. They've fucked up the balance so badly that my preferred spec Frost is still in the dumpster after a 15% buff. Unholy and Frost are both bottom of the pile in Mythic modes, and Blood is equal worst with Brewmaster for tanking. Presumably there aren't any more balance changes coming now until next year, so DKs are basically condemned to irrelevancy in endgame content.

That wouldn't be that big of a deal, if it weren't excruciatingly repetitive to redo Artifact quests/Artifact power building/Suramar on a new character. Probably not going to renew my game time after my current lot expires. Blizzard proves once again they can't balance to save themselves.

I just miss the innocence I had as a kid playing MMOs in their hayday. I had lots of fun leveling and meeting random people in the game, everything was new and exciting. I made a lot of friends I still talk to now and then. Now that I'm older, I fucking hate leveling, I hate doing anything outside of endgame, I don't want to meet anyone new, because it'll be some cynical faggot like me who hates everything in the game. raiding guilds end up being a place to shit talk eachother for 4hrs a night. I don't know anymore man.

Probably because blizzard made it all about end game now and leveling is a pointless grind.

Shitty people were always there, you just didn't notice until LFG, LFR, OpenRaid, Cred Forums WoW threads, MMO Champ, etc.

Worst people playing the game are the link achivement, must have gearscore higher than loot drops in the instance you're applying for group for. Like why would I be running this instance if I already have all the gear from it. Achievements gave the most obnoxious peoples playing the game a bat to beat everyone else around the head with. It leads to situations where if you had real life stuff to attend to in the first week of a raid opening, you can't get a group ever again, because you missed the 'acceptable' window to not have the achievement for completion. Honestly wouldn't miss them if they were removed, or massively scaled back, like Grimoire scores in Destiny. They make it impossible to take breaks from the game and not be dumped on by poopsockers who don't have any real-life responsibilities

Say what you will about how bad end game has been over the last few expansions, but leveling in WoW has gotten better since MoP.
The only issue with WoD and Legion legion was that the content was meant to be exhausted in one leveling experience. In the past, you could do have the leveling content and hit max level, which encouraged alts. Legion is the worst in that you are expected to complete 3 or 4 out of the 5 leveling zones by max level.

I enjoy it more than posting "waah why I don't like 'vidya' anymore" on Cred Forums .

Also mythic adds new mechanics - not like a LFR "WOW IS SO EASY NOW" scrub would know.

>You need to play all the way to mythic to enjoy the game!
Sounds like the game is shit outside of the raid then doesn't it? Also I'm playing other vidya while posting on Cred Forums.

As far as I've seen, Mythic just makes mechanics more punishing. They can't be completely ignored like in Normal and sometimes in Heroics.
The Mythic+ additions are not mechanics, just debuffs. While it's a decent idea, most are countered by more dps and better healing as opposed to developing a new strategy because boss X will now have a real enrage timer or whatever.

>Probably because blizzard made it all about end game now and leveling is a pointless grind.

Levelling's always been a pointless grind, people just put up with it because it was new and exciting.

>time gates limiting how much fun you can have.

M+ has no weekly lockout. The only effective time gates are artifact knowledge and order hall missions. Raids have had weekly lockouts for over a decade. AP literally oozes out of everything you do. If you started in the first week and don't have 20 points in your main weapon, and 13 points in your offspec weapons, you are doing something wrong.

Raiding isn't as difficult as it once was. Every boss ability is telegraphed really well to decrease reliance on raid timer mods. If you can't pay attention, you get punished. You can do the entire EN dungeon on Mythic, without DBM or BigWigs, if you pay attention. Heroic is undertuned a bit, I agree.

It was widely known for nearly 6 months before release that M+ gear can outpace most raid gear this tier.

Mythic+ is just that, but mythic raids litterally add new mechanics for which you have to redesign your approach for the fight.

Solution: Start your own group with players on your level. The premade requirements ensure a quick run for people who did the stuff a gazillion times already.

Saw all this coming back when legion was in beta, they doubled down on all the rng and time gating that they've been pushing ever since MoP. At least I can say this is first expansion they didn't get my purchase.

I prefer not to lead raids if I can avoid it, but sure, I'll probably end up doing that. So many people in the group finder tool are just really toxic. Everyone needs to take a breath and treat it like the game that it is, not a fucking part time job

Age has changed everyone and information. Now everyone knows everything. MMOs haven't changed everyone else did. Fanbases force devs to create this unrealistic game they want and play it 24/7 until they burn out after 1 week and start seeing the garbage that it is.

Back before information was readily available you had to explore and find it yourself. Now every game has a wiki and hardcore players alrready write the goddamn wiki pages because they had access to alpha/beta/ptr

MMOs have generally stayed the same, it's just the people and how we interact with it have not.

Didn't they bring in Jay "fuck that loser" wilson from the d3 team over to WoW? It's bad enough already that he had to shit up one game.

Start a group or find a guild around your level that can work with your time restraints.

Leading groups is challenging but rewarding.

The AotC achievement requirements are for people that have been around the block a few times and don't want shitters and carries to ruin the run.

It's just another symptom of the casualization of blizzard's target demographic. If you don't spell things out like that for some people they just lose interest.

Yes, and Adventure Mode saved Diablo 3, to a certain extent. The added RNG in WoW is really shitty though, and it the reason people lose interest in Diablo 3 as well. I don't understand why they'd bring over this system, and why they let BiS legendaries be this powerful, this important, and this filled with RNG. Stupid.

this, plus the market has been saturated with korean shovelware trash. constant cash grabs left to rot.

people who weren't around for uo, ac, anarchy online, eq, daoc, early wow, and whatever else get sucked into these trash games and hype them up as the "next big mmo", they pull players away from solid western entries into the mmo market, and the playerbase is stretched too thin to keep populations high enough to sustain more than a few successful mmo's at any point.

honestly i place 99% of the blame on those fucking korean devs.

He retired from Blizz before Legion came out. Not before he left his mark though.

adding onto this, a game like Rift had (emphasis on had, current content is mostly garbage) VERY VERY good raid content, but the playerbase simply wasn't there.

here's an example - youtube.com/watch?v=cbXiTIAtuWE

they had devs who actually gave a fuck, interacted with their playerbase, tried as hard as they could to put out solid, challenging content to contend with a game like wow, and where did it get them?

nowhere. nowhere because three times a year some new shit tier f2p p2w title from the east gets dumped on the western market and pulled more and more people away, people who didn't come back, didn't stick with the game they went to, and instead just quit altogether.

fucking koreans i swear.

>Sub runs out in 8 days and I just can't do it.
Are you retarded or something?

It takes me like an hour to make 40k, and that's as a complete noob with little market or economy skills

I have tokens lined up for like six months, and I barely even play the game

OP, I am interested to know what you think will make the game better?

he's saying there's no reason to bother farming at all because the game is shit you autist

what drops em anyway? i no lifed this game from release to now and haven't got one since.

i know emissary caches, but what about random world quests.

I switched specs to help my raid and had to take almost an entire week off because of personal issues. I'm so at behind now that I'm not even part of the main raid group anymore and I honestly don't feel like it's worth my time to catch up.

>Male group specifying it was just a normal, non keystone mythic run
>3/4 invitees bitch about 'where's the timer/what key is this?'

Fucking ignorant cunts.

>got rogue to 110
>get to suramar
>reminded on how much fuckin time i spent there
>withered army is gay shit without a tank spec

no never again, i dont give a shit about nightfallen anymore

Rift didn't die because of Koreans, it died because it was an inferior WoW clone released when WoW existed so why would anyone play it?

Raid content is irrelevant, like 6% of vanilla WoW's playerbase did raids. WoW declined because they focused development on raids instead of content for ordinary players.

>It takes me like an hour to make 40k, and that's as a complete noob with little market or economy skills
>I have tokens lined up for like six months, and I barely even play the game

If this were true, the price of tokens would be seven figures due to supply and demand.

It's 69k on my server and I've earned 1,3 mil since the start of the expansion and all I do is just flasks from my mats in between running dungeons and raids.

The two greatest causes of WoWs dropping subscribers are that the game is getting OLD. It is experiencing a natural bellcurve of a product life. Second, it is due to COMPETITION. Games like LoL absolutely stole players that used to play WoW.

If anyone could make a token in an hour and a half, everyone would do it and the price would be through the roof. You must have gotten lucky on the professions system.

This desu

The game is more than 10 years old, and other games have come out that give people the enjoyment they got from WoW without a sub.

It is true, you have to be fucking retarded to not be able to make tens thousands of golds in an hour.

Luckily there's a lot of fucking retards.

like i have enough shit cluttering my fuckin screen. cant be assed to get more addons to unfuck it.

but that chat window shit bugs the fuck outta me

>You must have gotten lucky on the professions system.
It's not luck.

Starlight Roses go for 170 gold each on my server.

I can gather about 120 per hour pretty fucking easily, which is a 20k, and I get about another 11k with the mining I do while gathering these roses.

You can also make tons of money flipping flasks, and it is not lucky or hard to make flasks either.

It only took like three hours total to max out my Starlight Rose gathering skill, so it's not like it is hard to pick up herbalism.

Do what I've done: give up completely and start RPing

So, how do you do it then?

NA or EU?

Because right now the token prices for EU are fucked

>so why would anyone play it?

because the content was different, the players were different, and most of all, the soul system giving you the versatility to play every single role and a lot in between, which wow doesn't have.

that was rift's big attraction and it still hasn't really been touched today. unfortunately the game is all but dead now.

>Entire progression comes to a halt because the only drops you get are jewellery with shit stat priority.
Even my artifact appearances are 1/a fucking billion RNG drops from bosses. Come the fuck on.

You can make money fairly easily in WoW. Its just most player can't be bothered to figure out how and some also value their time more than the money they spend on their sub.

>Starlight Roses go for 170 gold each on my server.

Because it has a low drop rate and only loads in a 110 level zone. If anyone could get 120 per hour, the price would plummet as they flooded the auction house. Basic economics, there's no such thing as a free lunch.

>You can also make tons of money flipping flasks,

Just outbid/undercut the AH barons who sit there 24/7?

They drop from doing anything in the entire game at this point.

I got all mine in Mythic + boxes at the end.

>3 legendaries
over a month in and the legendary drop chance is still fucked in favor of those who already have one. nice.

>The entire function of Legion endgame is grinding
>Expected
>Everything is designed around RNG
And here is where it all goes to shit, gear rolling up, Legendary gear being completely RNG on if you get one. AP grinding is throtled to all fuck, Alts might as well not even fucking exist because there are so many time-gates to everything.

This entire expansion is a ploy to get people to stay subbed as long as possible and its fantasitc that its blowing up in their faces as people are wising up.

>because the content was different,

So why play Rift instead of just playing the next WoW expansion? WoW is the best theme park MMO, no-one else comes close to the quality of its world design. Rift was a boring, lifeless world with no reason to give a shit about it.

> the soul system giving you the versatility to play every single role and a lot in between,

People like having roles. Otherwise why bother having a class system at all? MMOs which try to break the holy trinity always fail.

There's Chronicles of Elyria, but it's being sort of dragged down by questionable design choices. Mainly characters aging and dying, leaving you to reincarnate as their child.

>tfw I have a legendary for my off spec

Life is cruel.

At least they went vanilla. On balance..

>If anyone could get 120 per hour
They can easily, though.

Even on my first run through the zone with zero knowledge of nodes or paths I got about 60 in an hour, and that's on a level 2 Starlight Rose, so I only got 70% of my roses.

That's still 10k in gold

There's some people that can get 200 in an hour, so I'm nowhere near at the skill ceiling for gathering roses.

My brother. Exact same situation.

I loved DK. Ever since WOTLK. But they keep fucking frost over and UH is boring as shit. Holy fuck, I can't believe how badly they gimped DK's. They removed our mobility skills except 1 because they don't 'fit' our class, but the one mobility skill we have is fucking horrifying.

At this point I'd be happy if I could get a legendary even if it was on my fucking alt.

Leveling was always, always, ALWAYS a pointless grind and fuck you for pretending otherwise.

>>People like having roles. Otherwise why bother having a class system at all? MMOs which try to break the holy trinity always fail.

i think you misunderstand. rift still has the tank/dps/heal trinity (plus support), but the soul system allows any calling (same as a class) to play as a main tank, tank healer, aoe healer, some kind of raid support role, aoe dps, ranged dps, or melee dps.

the souls are still just as complex (more complex actually) to play than wow, but you can do everything whereas with classes in wow you're somewhat limited in your ability to play multiple roles in raid, pvp, or a dungeon.

>So why play Rift instead of just playing the next WoW expansion?

see above. but right now, there isn't really a good reason because the current development team is full of complete pants on head retarded autistic shitstains who cannot differentiate a spreadsheet from fun.

that wraith walkin shit is the goofiest skilll i've ever seen

>They can easily, though.

Basic economics. If it worked like that, everyone who passed through would be drowning in them and prices would plummet. To get 60 in an hour at 70% is one every 40 seconds, including crushing time. It'd take longer than that to travel between them even if there was always one on the minimap.

>Channeled
>Can't jump during it
>Literally getting stuck on 50% of the terrain in the game
>My human looks like she's stabbing herself in the neck every time I use it

I fucking hate this skill. I fucking hate this class. I want to reroll into another class but the thought of grinding out AK and suramar again make me want to kill myself.

Rift was always a WoW clone and they always die.

I unironically enjoy leveling 1-60 and 70-80.

you're still not really getting it but okay user :^)

you know whats even funnier ?
I can purge it as a shaman.
I laugh everytime I see one of you fucks try to get away.

>be druid
>willing to play feral resto or balance
>tfw no legendaries ever drop

On the fence about which spec to play but getting a legendary would really make me dedicated to one of them. Currently have balance as loot specialization since its legendaries change your playstyle and seems fun.

Right, DKs aren't meant to be mobile because 'muh class fantasy' of walking wall of death. How about give us something to compensate for making us completely immobile, other than a fast run that gets stuck on stairs and sharp corners. Like how scary is a DK pursuing you if he can't follow over slightly uneven terrain?

Right now DH has 5x the mobility and double damage. Whoever is in charge of DK class design is asleep at the wheel.

>one every forty seconds
Again, it was easily achievable by someone who had literally no experience in gathering starlight roses and had no route plan, including a lack of a Sky Golem or Stirrups for farming while mounted

>it'd take longer than that to travel between them
It does not take forty seconds on a mount to travel between rose nodes, they are bunched up and almost everywhere in Suramar

It's not basic economics, you're forgetting that a majority of the population of the game are absolutely retarded.

Basic economy tells me that if you don't have a major inflow of gold "from nowhere" (AKA garrison syndrome) then the prices of tokens shouldn't change much.

If it's only ridiculous prices set by the players then the amount of gold on the market stays the pretty much the same, it only changes hands.

On another topic: the game needs some major gold sink, that isn't some shitty cosmetic or mount.

That's fucking hilarious. Because its so sad. I don't do minigames but fuck my class. Just fuck my shit up.

Exactly. Even with their DPS nerf i'm seriously thinking of rerolling into my DH because at least it's fun. And I can fucking move as one. And not get stopped by a fucking incline.

I get it. Every WoW clone is different than WoW in some way, but similar in 90% of the ways, and the 90% is what people are bored of.

People who still like WoW aren't going to switch because of a different spec system, people bored of WoW will be bored of Rift et al.

>Why am I not as mobile as a class that was designed from day one to be the most mobile shit in the world
C'mon bruh, barking up the worst tree possible. As a Warlock I sympathize greatly, but you should know full well we got thrown on the chopping block for CLASS FANTASY and there aren't going to be significant changes until the end of this expansion or the next one at the earliest.

i feel like all the new zones are catered towards DH.

that fucking glide specifically

>On another topic: the game needs some major gold sink

Bring back the old MUD mechanic: rent costs for keeping your gear when you quit the game.

When you design a portion of the game around mobility and castrate someones mobility, they suddenly are dead weight. Pun fucking intended because fucking christ I can't do shit in mobile fights as a DK.

>blizzard devs think demo Class Fantasy™ is spawning a dozen shitling imps

>Even with their DPS nerf
They went from first to like 5th best damage in the game, some nerf. I'm considering doing the same thing. Fuck being handicapped because it's not your 'turn' to be overpowered or whatever.

Well I don't know what to tell you brother. Try playing a Warlock and see how good you have it compared to them. Its lightyears different.

>Even with their DPS nerf i'm seriously thinking of rerolling into my DH because at least it's fun.
Even after the nerf they're still a top tier DPS spec. You really don't have anything to lose by rolling one if you're jumping ship from DK.

Meanwhile we laugh every time anyone tries to get away from or kite us thanks to GETOVERHERE. And by anyone I mean mages, priests, and warlocks. Nobody else runs. That's only Blood DKs by the way. Not a single soul runs from a DPS DK.

>Whoever is in charge of DK class design is asleep at the wheel.
I'm pretty sure they've all been fired over the years and Blizzard didn't bother hiring new ones. Whenever another class team gets a creative block they work on DK.

I dunno what to tell you either.

DK's and warlocks are just in a shitty position man.

And i'm bitching about something that I find to be a problem on my death knight. I'm not the guy you originally replied to. but on mobile fights? Fuck all of this noise. I do my gay ass little wraith walk, pray to god that the nearest rock doesn't choke my movement, and then realize I go without my mobility skill for the next minute or so.

I played a warlock to 110 during the invasion leveling event and tried demonology. Holy shit, who designed that spec in legion? They deserve a fucking lobotomy.

I wouldn't jump ship so quickly, wait for 7.1 notes. They clearly want to do something else to DH. Its the most focused on class right now because people are crazy butthurt over the mass pruning and destruction that happened to every class while these guys get to show up, look cool as fuck and top meters as well.

I never got this either. I always assumed that demo would be about summoning fucking ECKSBAWKS HUEG demons to fuck shit up for you, not lolimps.

Is it not?

I like imps.

raiding is fun.

With how Warlocks have been treated and continue to be treated this expansion I really have to wonder what the fuck happened behind the scenes between MoP and now. There is a very overt vendetta towards that class. Probably has to do with all the devs playing mage.

Did they ever fix the bug where green fire wasn't working with Legion warlock specs btw?

>time gates limiting how much fan you can have
What is limiting your fun exactly?

when will warlock babbies finally kill themselves
worst fucking bitches.

Pretty clear that the devs play druid and mage among others, druid hasn't been anything less than top tier since BC and mage has always been extremely solid

S-Sorry.

being illidan in black temple was the highlight for me honestly.

warrior campaign put a bad taste in my mouth, especially after i did it on my rogue.

jesus fuck what an easy fuckin campaign

Some imps are fine especially as a filler shard spender like HoG but they didn't even try to have 1 bigger than normal demon summon. They could have done something cool with talents where there could be separate impmaster and bigass demon talent setups but that would take away talent slots from the pruned defense and mobility cooldowns.

>Warriors
>Coulda been anything
>Leading a ragtag band of mercenaries and heroes in your own PMC
>Coulda been a fucking hero beyong heroes and brought respect to yourself through glorious bloodshed

Instead

>DUDE
>VIKINGS
>LMAO
>At least you coulda had Lothar and Grom in your class hall
>People bitched about it and now all you get are fucking vrykul

WOW WAS COOL WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO NIGHTWISH WATCHING BLEACH DRINKING PEPSI WHILE RUNNING STRATHOLME WITHOUT A HEALER DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT NERF GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND DOWNLOADING HUGETITS.JPG.EXE ON KAZAA WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON MSN MESSENGER PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR MOLTEN CORE RAID WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTIAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUEMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

Druid pvp ranges from shitty to average, ferals can't aoe and their ST rotation is the most annoying and boring one, balance are on the lower half of the pack in ST with below average aoe and bears keep having trouble with threat for some reason. Just saying, it's not all fun and games for druids.

Resto is god tier at pve though barring mana issues and bear tanks are great if you can handle the threat issue.

DK campaign is kind of pissing me off. All the lore is interesting, but there's pauses in the campaign where you have to do 60hrs of order hall garrison-style missions before you can continue the story. No actual gameplay, you just have to sit and wait for these missions to continue, at 12hrs a pop multiplied by 5. I wish they would stop making order hall missions so integral to the game, they're not fun or interesting or anything, they're just blatant time sinks. Apparently the attunement for Karazhan is going to be partially order hall missions also, which is annoying as fuck.

what sucked about warriors was it took a lot longer than every other class. they dun goofed since everyones campaign was supposed to take as long as the warriors for those mission timesinks.

youre fuckin gimped until then with that 3rd relic slot bullshit

Every class campaign has this, user.
Not just DK

I don't see why beartanks need to have such garbage damage when they have to compete with the sentient ignore pain button for top survivability tank. It's not even a contest there.

They hotfixed that a couple weeks after launch but if you played a warrior before that it was a living hell. I saw other classes with their third relic within a week while I wasn't even halfway there yet because of fucking order hall missions.

whats the coolest champ hall? only been to rogue and warriors

got sick of warriors very quick and you cant mount in the rogue hall.

DK, DH, or Warlock,

I honestly just want to go back to FFXIV but all my friends are playing WoW right now.

i literally got stuck on the scenario where you free thorim and shit because all the mobs fuckin wrecked you and you were forced to go prot basically

so that didn't help it go by quicker. it even bugged at the fuckin spider boss bitch and so the door wouldn't open. what a frustrating scenario

The rogue hall is awesome, and you learn why Broken Shit happended.

Warrior's class hall would've been 10/10 if they went with the original idea of having dead warriors from the past chilling in it. I don't even care about making them followers for missions - I just wanna see Grom or Lothar chilling out in the mead hall and trading bantz.

DKs should get to fight on their mounts at 20% speed (40% after pale horse), but have NO rush mobility.

Since WC2 all important DKs are going around in a horse. In WC3 they where made for vamp aura speed.

Warlocks should be able to move in the nether and pop somewhere in a fiery blaze of felfire. Also demo should be able to either impspam or big ass demon.

Warrior has worst damage.

desu warrior should get all damage removed and just have IP.

>Blizzard
>letting you play your class your way
No no no no no.
No.
You will eat whatever shit they deign to throw at you and you will like it.

DK is already getting nerfed in pvp.

S5 guilt is to DKs what white guilt is to whites

>Want to play FF
>There's nothing to do and it's boring as shit
>Want to play Warcraft
>It's an unbalanced, poorly designed clusterfuck

I think I'm just going to take a break.

>shitter cant do damage as prot war

>Legion launches
>Decide to wait it out and see what the verdict is after a month or so
>One month later
>People already bored out of their minds and dropping the game
P O T T E R Y

i can say this now after eating this shit for quite some time.
wow pvp is fucking terrible. its garbage, its literally just a side minigame.

its not fun, its not rewarding. its frustrating in wpvp and offers nothing. get gangbanged or gangbang is all it is

no new bgs this expansion. av literally unblacklists itself every loggin. cant even blacklist even 3 bgs. capture the flag sucks, the only decent ones are eye and ab

>BDK: DS shouldn't be on RP, here is why
>CM: Yeah no. We decide how you play fuck off.

Literally lowest damage tank m8

>wow pvp is fucking terrible. its garbage, its literally just a side minigame.
No shit?

>wow pvp is fucking terrible. its garbage, its literally just a side minigame.
It only took you twelve years to realize this.

so non existant?

>go to wow forums
>people already posting quitting threads

>White guilt
>Non-existant

>want to play an MMO
>it's hopeless
>mfw I own WoW, ESO, FF14, GW2, BDO, and have sunk Kikestarter money into a bunch of dead on arrival shit

you spend too much time on tumblr

People do that shit all the time over literally everything. The WoW forums are the absolute last place you want to go to know the state of the game because the sky is always falling to those idiots.

if only there was a cheaper alternative with no gear grinds.

If only a sequel to GW2 wouldn't be literal rat shit

the more time i spend lurking there, the more i just have an unrational hate for people that are playing the same game as me

especially that reddit tier downvote system. from the hotlinka ass kissing to the shit tier trolling, i dont know why i fuckin go there randomly

>Legion is the best expansion wow has ever had
Quit spreading misinformation, Its Cataclysm with world quests

They fired Colin and since then GW2 has been an actual sequel, they are literally continuing from Eye of The North with the stuff they wanted to make for the unreleased GW1 expansion that became gw2, there's even the chronomancer, you can't make this shit up.

This is what happens when Blizz puts the focus on endgame raiding then doesn't even bother releasing all the raids. Was especially bad back in WOD when the only raid that was available early on was a level-scaled Molten Core which was neat, but nowhere near as fun as it was in vanilla.

Can I play BDK or BDK like?

Also something of note, they have implemented multiple systems that allow you to invalidate said raids with gear that approaches above even raid quality.

They focused on endgame then gave a million options that bypass the progression.

Guardian has blue skills, wears heavy armor and has some binding shit like BDK, it's all about punishing heretics and shit.

> Molten Core
>Fun

Molten core is easily the worst raid blizzard has ever designed. Nobody liked it even in vanilla.

>>Legion is the best expansion wow has ever had
>Quit spreading misinformation, Its Cataclysm
>
>with world quests
For a moment I thought you were an absolute madman.

>these blanket hotfixes with no actual thought put into them because enough people bitched
>all those points you put into a spec thats now shit

morons. absolute madmen

literally hit 850 without even touching the fuckin raid which is weird as fuck. i've only done like 8 mythics total so most of my gear was random world quests that randomly titanforge

Can I hit people in the face to heal myself and look like a smug faggot while doing it?

>Fray Island unused
>No greatest living warriors joining under your banner
>Just GLURY TUU ODEN, I EM VALOR-JAR, and AHM RETTI TO FAIT.

>the real class fantasy

I'm playing on a private server and I've forgotten how fun WoW used to be.

yeah

What is my character even working towards?

Gear all looks the same and the only thing differentiating items now is the level. Even legendaries use shitty old models. And the story? Where is that going? It's completely unclear after finishing all the quests. Where the fuck is Gul'dan? Why hasn't he appeared once since the opening scenario? What about the rest of the multitude of dead demons they brought back? Where are all they? Why has nobody mentioned vol'jin or varian's death since the start? What the fuck is the focus of the Alliance and Horde war effort? Greymane and Sylvanas are just fucking around, what about the rest? Why are there almost no legion troops on the actual continent?

DK's true fantasea:
>BDK
Solo the boss for 50 minutes while the raid cries because you didn't just wipe while the other half cheers their self healing wall hero
>FDK
I'm mage melee brother! Together we're slow machines!
>UHDK
Mom said it was my turn to be the hunter-warlock.

Heaven forbid you like the game without flying mounts. The fastest way to rack up >100 downvotes is to say the game is fine without flying.

>WoW forums, where it is not OK to have a different opinion

everytime i do a heroic and its halls of valor, i just want to kill myself. at least odyn is cool looking.

all these dungeons are just full of trash. maw and wardens are the only redeemable ones.

i'm never touching court of stars and arcway ever again.

I like how the trash is actually worse and harder to deal with than the fucking bosses. What the actual fuck.

aight cunt i'm sold.
What is the best tank race?

What? You can skip like 75% of the trash in both arc and court.

I don't really mind the Broken Isles with no flying because the areas are pretty small themselves. It's just the framerate drops and area loadings that are annoying

>dont like flying?
>well you dont have to use a flying mount!

there are some retards on that forum

always love the samey posts like "pvp on a pvp server?"

WoD was fine without it. i returned before expansion release so i had no flying. it was by far not fun gettin 3 shotted by faggots with flying mounts and legendary ring.

tanaan fucking sucked

>DKs will never go to light's hope and get the fucking body after asking tirion if he'd be OK with being a DK to fight the legion post-mortem and keep the DK/Pally brothership
>Warriors won't be basically Azeroth's most dangerous mercs
>Worgen still can't fight unarmed
>Factions are still a thing for PvE
Just.

I'm pretty sure people only play Unholy because they molested Frost by forcing them to use two swords and do no damage.
I refuse to believe anyone unironically enjoys WoW pet mechanics.

If they bring flying to current content they better implement personal ore and herb nodes, Because flyers are going to be diveboming that shit till the end of time

it gets so mindlessly tedious at a certain point tanking these dungeons.

i cant think of a dungeon that has just as much mandatory trash as halls of valor, maybe black rook?

Don't let that asshole lie to you user

The game has no tanks you are just "tankier" then cloth and leather but the game is 100% focused around wpvp and ranged is king

The "bgs" are all just koth with 2v1 back capping in high Mrr and low mmr is just people running around brainlessly and if you try to tell them otherwise you will be shunned

Also the games balance is worse then wows the Devs have 0 idea how to balance and shits always broken or complete ahit

You know, I asked this myself, Did not Blizzard have super long time to make this? Yet there is artifical content lengtheners and just us gathering the pieces of that Keeper/Titan artifact while some shit old demons just hang in Suramar. No one makes an effort.

>prot warriors dinky artifact ability that is channeled and knockback can cancel it

they went lazy mode on these

>focused around wpvp
Thanks user.

>BDK's is just an AoE frontal cone ds that heals for shit unless you're getting pounded

>int haste trinket from emissary box
>im a prot paladin

Haha fucking hilarious blizzard

And by wpvp I mean a map that is like winter grasp with a Zerg of 200 mindless people running around in murder groups on both sides

In a low chance you get both groups to fight each other it's always the group with the biggest pod of people in it because aoe spells will murder your frame rate on a toaster and half of your Zerg is shitskins from hue hue land

So be warned

runnin bgs even with guildies sucks dick.

most rolled demon hunters and are obsessed with top damage
even my guildies like to complain about no one defending a point we just capped when they do the same shit

you know how many times we just completely ignore farm at the start while everyon darts passed it to rush lm or some dumb shit. its fuckin insane

New sims are out, good news DK mains!
I fucking lied.

Not letting me have Tirion as my final Horseman is the only thing I didn't like about the DK campaign. Other than that all the champions are bro as fuck.

It's nice that Acherus actually became useful and hovers above Broken Shore ready to wreck shit.

The flying threads are always someone at the top saying 'Perhaps not having flying isn't so bad?' then all these faggots with 10000 posts swoop in and say "ACKCHUALLY FLYING IS GOOD FOR THE GAME AND YOUR OPINION IS WRONG" and mass-downvote the original guy for liking playing a game where you actually see other players occasionally outside instances

user we are talking about guild wars 2

Naw m8, in the moment you said wpvp I dropped it.

Well, they're good news!
They're just not dead fucking last.

oh

>Warlocks
If a warlock's running away from you, you're doing something terribly wrong.

desu I'm kinda split they didn't just raise him after asking him if he'd be up to wrekt legion assholes

>sims
There's literally 0 fights on EN where you stand still and hardcast on a single target for the entire fight so who cares about patchwerk damage.

Okay just don't like seeing people lie to other to come to gw2 and have to go "wait you rused me"

The game is all cosmetic winged faggots with REALLY easily hurt feeling and the one or 2 bro tier dudes that come back just to do the store and leave until the next one to come out

>rolls on a pvp server
>complains about pvp happening
>thinks "pvp on a pvp server" isn't an argument
you're a special kind of retarded, the same kind of retarded that brought this game's quality plummeting

DKs are pretty slow too.

flying worked in BC since some shit was gated off until you had it.

this pathfinder stuff can fuck off though

It's like a duel between a mage and warrior, but both are knee deep in molasses.

Thats some dumb fuck reasoning. Yeah, there wee some areas you could only get if you had flying, but who cares? That doesn't mean anything. And that still lead to every single problem with flying that has existed since it was introduced.

Do i yet have the highest ilevel - the game.

>ilevel
>mattering
hahahah

>it's a "mage in your party does ~100k dps" group

It's finally time for us to admit that Legion is ______

Fill in the blank Cred Forums

Better than expected, not as good as it could or should be.

from what i've seen, mages are really hit or miss, mostly miss

>LFM 845+ only Normal Mythic bring flasks know fights must do 200k kick if 100k or lower

Not worth the sub fee

the only correct answer

>Shittalking Ragnvald
I challenge you to Mak'gorah

>festering strike twice for my opener hoping to get 8 wounds
>only get 4
>bottom of dps chart because of rng on that fight and that fight only

Whats currently the best healer class?

>Friend started playing at legion launch as a demonology warlock
>other friend wanted us to do group finder dungeons together
>first group goes fine cause no one cares
>every group after that wanted to kick him
>other friend doesn't let them
>he gets bullied about his bad dps in every group he's in
>tries dk
>doesn't get far
>quits the game with his warlock still at 101

Don't bully people with low dps please

>Swede mcuckold
bet he likes it when I slap some val'kyr ass with my big meaty human hands.

Back to the grave, Death Knight scum

We have already stolen koltira.
We'll steal your soul next.

pvp? mistweaver and even shaman

pve i dunno, paladin can be good, shaman too

Oh bo ho, Koltira the useless who got outshnied by random Forsaken Pc.

It's still resto druid.
Although the actual pack leader at this moment is surprisingly a disc priest from Area 52, iLevel 876.

reminder Ebon blade broke into her city and bashed her head in so fucking hard forsaken cucks threw a shitfit until it was toned down.

Fuck that guy and fuck all of viking heaven.

Implying they could do the same now when all the Horde is on her side. Also, shit writing of Blizzard gonna be shit. So many NPCs changes mood in the terms of Ghandi to Stalin in 1 fucking milisecond.

>can fly into stormwind anytime outside the rogue scenario
>have to actually sneak through it instead of flying over all that shit and landing in the small courtyard next to the throne to get the kingslayers

lol what the fuck

Shaman and Mistwalker for pvp

Resto druid for pve but all healers are good. Resto druids however suck in pvp. They even buffed them while nerfing other healers and they're still low tier according to arena placements.

I feel you, bruv, i really do.
A posted as a warlock main and honestly, blizzard pulling the "but you're the tankiest caster class" to validate demo's turret like hard-casting play style was the saddest thing to see.
Plus the fact that right after posting such a statement they decided, in 7.1, to put demon skin in the same row as dark pact, it's a royal bloody mess and they're validating, with each passing day, the tinfoil hat theory of butchering the class thanks to xelnath's (sp?) dickery.

>All of the horde
I see your horde and raise you The Iron Scourge

>EMERALD Nightmare
>The whole raid is red
>This is literally blizzard's whole design philosophy and we fell for it again

M8, wow balance is always bad and it's always some dev sucking off some class at some level: See druid or mage that's always OK tier at least and how quickly they've forgotten (and just generally gutted) DK and Monk.

Devs are proud minigamers since they're still anally destroyed about s5 DK being OP as fuck, but forget the aids that was ret in general.

>The Old Burning Iron Scourge

May metzen come back and deliver us if Bolvar "If I see it I raise it" Fordragon gets into UA draenor.

>UA Ner'zhul and gorefiend gen 4 DKs warlocks inside demon bodies

That sounds so fucking stupid that it comes back around and becomes awesome again.

The only undead faction now is the Forsaken, the rest is just filler shit.

I'd be happy if they just straight out said "we ain't giving you squat" to the warlock community instead of beating around the bush and give us an iota of hope for a brighter future.

>running dungeons

This shit is so boring, kill me now

>MMOs have generally stayed the same

Are you shitting me? LFR and the impossibility to die during quests are the new things, the abominations.

I'm pretty much playing it just to make gold these days because the gameplay is total ass. Making about roughly 90k a day ezpz.

>Farm herbs for 2-3 hours
>Get enough gold to buy 2-3 tokens on EU

At least Warlocks got more than "yeeeahhhh we're looking into it, mhm."

Also some specs are OK damage wise.

>want to play
>no guild
>no raid team
>stuck doing suramar quests til they run out then spam trade chat with "Outlaw Rogue LF Raid"
>mfw people start asking why I don't have raid achivements for pandaland or draenor

>Horde leaders dying in battle
>Alliance leaders executed in terrible ways in front of audiences

You know there's an LFG tool to find raids with right?

>Outlaw

You deserve it

>Applying for raids/guilds in trade chat
Worst thing to do

>prot warrior is the spec that gets the artifact talent to increase rage cap when they literally never actually generate rage
>fury and arms, the specs that could actually use a higher rage cap, get nothing

I just don't understand Blizzard's design decisions, and I don't even think they do at this point.

>finally researching to be able to wear 2 legendaries
>not even 1 has dropped yet
>even if it did drop, 5/8 chance of getting a shitty one

I'm having so much fun.

>IP is pretty over tuned
>Let's nerf rage generation so the spec feels like a literal walking wall because you generate dogshit rage without a lego

>dat autism

Apparently they're considering reversing the nerf and hitting IP instead of rage gains which I'm okay with. With how it is now you don't actually have enough rage to even do anything except spam IP on cooldown. FR is a retarded mechanic in general but at least it gave me something else to spend my rage on and let me squeeze some more damage out.

Oh, so it's just Fury that gets fucked. As usual.

>finally started legendary research
>I have 3
>Can wear more until arbitrary time passes

I'm having so much fun here.

Honestly they should nerf base IP, buff scaling a bit and make it 70% instead of 90%

>I do my gay ass little wraith walk, pray to god that the nearest rock doesn't choke my movement

there's a glyph that fixes the wraithwalk. I paid like 20k for it. It's retarded but it works.

I haven't played in years, this thread is making me consider resubbing.

Does anyone want to level with me and start a casual as fuck guild?

>Guildy gets lego
>tfw you're ready for him to get another
At least it's the monk +movespeed to the raid.

Do not.

why not? I have no game im really into at the moment so it would be fun for a few months

sometimes I have a craving for skinnerbox shit that only mmos can give me

>Throw all my other classes out in favor of trying demon hunter
>Holy shit they're actually good
>Holy shit I can double jump and glide passively. There is no other class that has such luxuries to begin with.
>Holy shit demon hunter tanking is crazy good. I'm soloing mythic bosses when my retarded DPS die and I never EVER die in the world.
>Holy shit their DPS is superb too

>mfw going back to my DK

What the fuck were they thinking?

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Dellerend/advanced

arms not main spec, main prot

warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14044804/latest/

believe me im allowed to have an opinion, cuck

Blood DK can't die either, negro.

But I'll give you that Demonhunter is like Blood DK on steroids, speed and rollerblades.

Just give us the fucking horse and a dedicated banter button.

There's at most, two weeks of casual content, then you're into grinding mythic raids just like WoD.
You will probably get bored in 1 week though.

Alts are out of the fucking question too this expansion.

So I've been trying out an Undead Marksman Hunter

Is the combo just terrible or is it me?

>Doing no damage
>Pet can't hold aggro
>rotation is literally 3 buttons
>Animations janky as hell
>Bow looks worse than half the ones in my transmog menu
>What the fuck even is this Artifact spell? It's literally pointless unless in a group

Is Beast Master any better? Might just power through to 102 to get the alternate spec

>Competitive alts are out of the fucking question too this expansion.
ftfy

I'd say level up the other classes for the end-classhall scenario/lore which is fun. Fuck the timegating.

>What the fuck were they thinking?
Gotta sell the new toy on the box, user. Even if that means making the older toys not as good.

WoD logs are under warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10097339/latest/

Lore is shit. If you want story there are thousands of better games or books out there.
WoW lore is abysmal.

DBM literally draws arrows on your screen so you don't have to pay attention to anything, why is being able to not use it a bad thing?

>getting an itch to play hunter instead of druid
>levelled one hunter to 100 during invasions
>remembered I made it human instead of night elf

Fuck.

>Undying outdoor tier (AKA shit in raids)
BDK>DH
>Raid god
Warrior
>It's ok
Druid, Paladin
>[Muffled chinese cries in the distance]
BrM

WoW lore is fun because how bad it is.

>Time to bring it all together in one package.
The bad thing is most games that try this fail horribly.

It's fucking crazy what I can do on my Vengeance compared to my Blood who is right down there with Brewmasters as the most gimped tanks in the game and easily the least mobile tank in the game. Gorefiend's Grasp is awful and sometimes just doesn't even fucking work. Hand of the death is the same way. Wraithwalk is them trying to inject something from Heroes of the Storm into WoW and failing miserably.

Vengeance has so many tools and utilities that put them ahead of not just Blood but many other tanks. It boggles the mind to think how Blizzard could publish Legion death knights especially Blood death knights when compared to other tanks.

I know that feel bro

>Did a couple of archery lessons as a kid
>Literally every single race apart from Female Night Elf holds the bow completely wrong
>Human female animation still clips through the body

M8, blizz fucking hates DKs, not even qq, they said the DS changes where bad and why and the CM came out and literally told them to shut the fuck up because that change isn't going to happen.
And like 70% of good bdks left the game in droves or rerolled.

My favorite is how most races hold melee weapons like idiots too. Like, look at the human male stance when they hold a shield and sword - they literally don't even hold the fucking shield in front of them.

>Play a female Belf DK because of Fap Artwork
>She holds her shield behind her

Sigh...

Same here but in 6 days
As a rogue I have to pray the rng gods since I have 1/6 of doing competent dps as a frost dk I don't even try and blood is boring as fuck

I cpuld try another character but not even the bot is cracked for this expansion so fuck everything

>DK
>Shield

Fuck meant Paladin

I was farming +10 mythics on my Blood DK, and never had any complaints. I actually got praised by people as the best tank they had seen in ages.

Itemlevel 863 and weapon level 24. Gorefiends Grasp works fine, it just has an annoyingly long cooldown.

I quit this week though. Not because I was dissatisfied with Blood DK, but because I got fucking sick of the RNG itemlevels, timelocks and other restrictions. Fuck leveling alts and having to redo the artifact and quest grind.

Shields are fucked up in all races, except tauren because they can't move their arms.

>And like 70% of good bdks left the game in droves or rerolled.

Most Death Knights in general rerolled. The clunky rotations/abysmal DPS numbers were enough and just look at how quickly and dutifully people were hunting for the hidden artifact skins. The paladin community was ALL OVER getting Corrupted Ashbringer and they discovered every crazy hoop needed to be jumped through to get it.

Blood's hidden appearance is just a reward at the end of the withered training. The Frost and Unholy appearances still haven't been found. People just don't want to play this class anymore at least not beyond an alt.

If you look at the add-on Atlus Loot Enchanced, it shows that bosses will drop item level 900 gear eventually.

resto druids fucking suck at high level mythic+

holy pally is the real deal

I knew this was going to happen once I read "All runes are death runes" and the fact I was comming back.

Every xpac i go back to DK gets meme'd on.

>get 3 relics for sb crit chance during block
>vengeance
>take 75% to ip at half health talent
>keep block up and ip at half health, fr on crits
Wow so hard, they should leave the spec how it is desu. It was overpowered as fuck before, but now you actually need to minmax it to be at the top.

>100 posts bitching about suramar grindan

I started pretty late on the game but I'm 7/7HC already since I got full mythic/normal raid crap in 2 days due guild carry

What the fuck are you supposed to obligatory get in suramar?

I don't even unlocked world fucking quests yet

Femhuman surprisingly holds shields properly, actually. As properly as this game can get.

Like someone else said, the game is entirely old cynical wowfags that cant quit. They all have recount or w/e the new dmg meter is and its all about doing that damage. Theres no interaction just a means to an end. The community is faggot. He should be glad they bullied him, he got to witness the game as it is before he got too invested.

I'll add that as someone who has played all tanks at lvl100, Blood DK is definately the one that takes the most effort though, as literally 100% of your damage "mitigation" is active mitigation through self-healing, meaning you'll have to be on your toes 100% of the time to always have a heal ready, whereas other tanks can pop passive mitigation like shield-block or huge absorb shields and just sit back for a few.

You take a lot more damage on top, due to lower passive damage reduction, which puts even more pressure on you at high mythic+ levels, and can make you somewhat awkward to heal due to your constantly bouncing health pool.

Again, I found the class fun to play. The thing that ruined it was the core game design of constant restrictions and RNG loot.

DH plays exactly the same as BDK.
Also the game is back to wrath's "Bosses two shot the tank"-mechanics

>let's make gearing an RNG shitfest with piss-easy raid content since we can't really balance expecting everyone to have a good RNG
genius, well memed Blizzard I love progressing for one week with my semi-casual guild then starting farming because you can't even make mythic hard

What do you mean?
Fuck you. I've been combat since BC
I know, but what choice do I have?

Your post makes a perfect candycane pattern on the mobile version.

Press the I key sometime in game.

He dodged a bullet, as a tank I kick every piece of shit with no dps I don't get a group of 3 subhuman dps to solo the dungeon

I love how the game punishes people that stick to playing one class over the years. They drastically change specs/classes to interest new people in trying it and completely exhile the players that had been playing it since the start.

I could no loner play the game after the abomination that warrior had become in warlords of draenor. I mean it was gradually getting made worse and worse every expansion, the removal of stance dancing and the arms rotation being made whirlwind and mortal strike was the final straw. I dunno how people can continue to feed money to this company that shits on loyal customers so hard.

except mages and rogues of course

>tfw

>lock since vanilla
>this expansion

I just don't care anymore, I stopped playing more than 1-2 months into expansions in cata

FLYING FUCKING WHENNNNNNNNNNNNN

>tfw death knights have cool armor and you're busy being a weeb with a spear

Wrath much it makes Cred Forumsdrones butthurt was pretty much the last xpac where the idea was "build upon the class" after that it went full on "rework each xpac lol" it's apex so far being legion.

>Muh class fantaseaaaa
>All specs lose most fluff spells
>All specs lose their tools and given randomly to one specc

>have to play zoomed out to not get distracted by horribly clipping animations
>they remove extended camera distance
end it all

>4 bind classes doing the most dps
WE WANT THE MOBA AUDIENCE

At least moba doesn't control itself like shit.
FUcking minigamers.

I can't imagine what running this place must be like as a DPS/Healer.

>do raid finder
>first boss is literally at the entrance
>the rest of the raid is just a bunch of rooms that you portal to

Is this what it's like on other difficulties?

>enhancement shaman
I CAN STOP AHAHAHHA FUCK THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ON TOP BABY, IT'S BEEN 13 LONG YEARS BUT WE'RE FINALLY HERE

until the WF change gets nerfed.

>make dumb mechanics that require a wide view
>dislike players using max range camera
>limit camera

>make dumb positional mechanics
>dislike players using addons
>limit addons

>make every boss pelt the raid with constant damage
>dislike healers spamming their AoE spells
>limit mana pools and regen

Third one bothers me the most.
Their design so unintuitive lately. It's like the only way they can make the game more difficult is by making it more bullshit.

>Is Beast Master any better?
Not by much. The animations are even jankier, but the rotation at least makes some form of sense. Survival is the most polished of the three, but it's undertuned as shit.

vin diesel is a minigamer

as a warlock its just more pets to add to the mix. I send out my fellguard to get aggro and let the army loose. I think it'd be pretty easy as a healer if you're able to heal them

No, raid finder have less trash the map is shortened the bosses have only one phase and like 50% less hp/dmg, LFR is totally different from the actual raid

fucking bullshit, that's what.

at about 20+ withered and a few upgrades they do all of the work anyways

So you now hit 2 times instead of 3?
It was actually a nerf for PVP

I finished it on my rogue. It's the only other character I have at 110. I have come to the conclusion that everyone is a fucking casual. Your withered do all the work, and to start out you only need to pick up the upgrades and leave.

But is it really just a series of portals to boss rooms?

MM huntards are at the top 3 dps git gud you fucking retard

Thats literally just Emerald Dream

>LFR is totally different from the actual raid
not really. the LFR trash hall after the first boss takes a lot longer even thanks to everyone triggering the fucking mist monsters

How do you stop that invisible guy from using blade dance on your withered?

On normal mode you walk in an Nyth is right there, then there's a small tunnel of trash which leads to the portal room.

EN is shit. The bosses are uninspired too.

Hard CC.

not him but just strangle/stun him whenever he starts doing that gay dancing shit.

Rogue is the only class that can completely bypass him by bribing him.

Thanks. I had a feeling it was all this poorly designed.

Still need his Key to unlock the door.

I'm a venge DH so I don't really have a stun. Fuck.

>normal mode

nice nubs
I honestly can't imagine how people have fun in retail wow
I fucking WISH I could still like it. It's just so ass now.

teach me your secrets, I am at 852 and doing +4 is already rekting the everloving shit out of me.

use that fear sigil thing

>Class fantasy

>Paladins lost seals and auras
>Hunters lost trap and half their shots/stings
>"tactical" Arms warriors are more spammy than fury
>Sub/outlaw rogues somehow forgot how to use their poisons
>Destruction lost it's embers to get fucking soul shards back

Anything i'm missing?

It's important to get all the upgrades you can prior to entering the main area, which is where you begin to encounter the spider people. After you leave the cave, Dro will spawn in a random area. He can even spawn right on top of you. You shouldn't be trying to go very far unless you have a sizable amount of Withered and it's generally wise to never even bother with withered training unless you can bring the most or closest to the most withered possible.

Dro's blade rush can be interrupted by your own stuns/CC's or by the withered berserker charges.

Usually if I know I'm going to die I run for the nearest large chest and send off my withered. You don't need to be out of combat to warp them away and they instantly stop fighting when they're sent off.

Try to get the trinket from Halls of Valor off Odyn. It's a five fucking second stun and is one of the handiest things for a vengeance DH.

Sorry I still think of Heroic as Normal in my head with normal actually being easy.
Haven't started Mythic yet.

get the buff from the nightfallen chick which prevents you from dying. the aoe bubble it creates will 3-shot him

dumb frogposter

Can we stop talking about normal and heroic as if they were the intended difficulty for raids, only mythic matters

Shaman totems got fucked and turned into regular ass cooldowns.

>Class fantasy
>remove all fluff and fun skills because "muh skill bloat" while all the retards who hate fun cheers on

>dying on cho

If you die to him all your weathered are probably dead anyways.

>fury class fantasy is taking more damage
>DK class fantasy is having no mobility

I'm not wrong

Well no one was actually discussing the difficulty until you started meming about it.
People were discussing the layout which is identical in all difficulties.

Half the classes don't use mana anymore

MIGHTY
VALARJAR
HEED
MY
CALL

yeah and mythic is a joke, we've raided two mythic evenings and are 5/7. Apparently Xavius isn't even the second hardest boss so this is pretty much it, Cenarius is the best they can offer and that's that

what a joke

>Dro will spawn in a random area. He can even spawn right on top of you
He patrols the area while in Stealth you incompetent retard.

do people unironically play fury? why would anyone want to take MORE damage just to do mediocre DPS?

>use that fear sigil thing

It's kinda shit and goes off even if he doesn't stand in it

>Try to get the trinket from Halls of Valor off Odyn. It's a five fucking second stun and is one of the handiest things for a vengeance DH.

I use that already but the CD is too long to stun him twice.

Is the effectiveness in PvE and PvP still similar to WOTLK in terms of being dependant entirely on gear?

trinkets and set bonuses dont do anything in pvp (not even pvp trinkets). so not really

that was beautiful

On pve, yes, on pvp everyone autolevel to 850 itemlvl so the one that 2vs1 or have 1 healer win 99,9% of the time

Dro won't spawn until you actually step out into the area you dopey cunt. He stealths around and pats but he straight up isn't fucking there until you leave that cave. I always spectral sight around for him on my demon hunter and I never spot him until I start clearing the spiders.

Pretty much been the same layout forever, except for the availability of optional bosses like that one in ToT
I for one, will appreciate the downtime and not having to play 4 nights a week starting from next week or the one after, since I have some IRL shit coming up and was afraid it would affect my raiding schedule in the near future

GW2 was the first mmo I played that made everyone equal and it was boring as shit

pvp is a minigame now everyone have pretty much the same stats so its only a matter of the number of people spaming cds or the healers to win

Best spec on 110

>win ranked 2,2k arena
>get 840 gear as a weekly prize
>auto attack some world boss and tab the game
>get 870 gear

>trying to kill disc priest in pvp
>literally impossible

If only thinking about this game didn't make me feel nauseous

So PvP is more similar to BC where people don't get blown up in 5 seconds like in WOTLK? I don't miss 45 min matches but dying in 30 seconds by the fotm wasn't fun.

Is the Legion app bugged for anyone else? For some reason I can't recruit silver knights anymore and give items to champions.
I'm away from my pc for a few days, and I thought I can still do something, but clearly it's not allowed.

I just enjoy it more than Arms. That spec is boring as fuck and FR is a retarded mechanic you have to use to actually do anything with the spec. If you don't take that talent Arms is as shit as Fury.

Also I got the legendary execute ring so my DPS is comparable with Arms now. It's fucking bullshit that they cut a key talent like Sudden Death just to put it back in a legendary item most players will never see drop. Just having that one passive talent back makes the spec play completely differently and brings my DPS up to viable levels.

>Actually has a pet
>Says artifact ability is bad

Yeah go play BM, it's better suited for braindeads like you

>disc
You can barely kill ANY healer 2vs1 popping every cd, killing them 1vs1 is literally impossible unless you was a pre nerf broken DH or something

>kill a world boss
>get nothing
>run a dungeon
>get nothing

because they made mana absolutely pointless on anything that isnt healer. Im pretty sure arcane is the only DPS that can actually run out of mana, and their spec is designed around that. For fire and frost the only resource is cooldowns

I don't think raids have gotten easier, I'm just not struggling with soccer moms anymore. Spending hours and hours on an encounter with the same people I finally cleared Mythic Archimonde with should be enough to clear mythic raids. Even then most of what holds us back is stupid mistakes. Although I am too nervous to try Mythic+ dungeons.

The downtime will also be nice. And fuck all the preparation you need to raid. I'm just going to sell all my runes.

>BC where people don't get blown up in 5 seconds

Say that to my arcane missiles mage bitch

Anyways, no, this is a clusterfuck of trash its like a LoL match, you will always lose 2vs1 and 1vs1 always win if you have ults

Warlocks can run out of mana since they're built around tapping and draining again but you'd have to a retard to OOM yourself on one.

Broteam?

don't know what to tell you. If you're taking too much damage, you can always start kiting with Death and Decay. You should always aim for at least 5+ Boneshield, and maximise your Blood Shield by using Death Strike after you've taken enough damage in 5 seconds.

Don't risk letting your Bone Shield dropping of by spamming Heart Strike. Spam Blood Boil every CD and don't be afraid to use Vampiric Blood as the cooldown gets lowered by using some abilities (I forget which). Your greatest asset in AoE packs is your massive AoE damage, ability to interrupt (brain freeze+stun, grip +aoe grip) and low cooldowns on Vampiric Blood and Magic Shield, as well as an having Dancing Rune Weapon which is a massive DPS boost and an alright dmg mitigation, although depending on RNG.

You learn to time your Death Strike heals so they match enemy damage abilities, effectively canceling them out. When you know a heavy spike is coming, you start stacking up Runic power so you can do 2-3 Death Strikes in a row.

It helps to roll with a competent and experienced healer who knows how DKs tank, and doesn't frantically spam heal you and waste his mana every time you take damage (as he's used to from healing other tanks).

>hurr durr your talents that you used to have are bound to items now

Dumbest shit I've seen in a while.

>BC where people don't get blown up in 5 second

>what is arms warriors
>what is rogues
>what is mages
>what is retri palas (with mana)
>what is demo locks (before the nerf)

You might be thinking about cata, the expansion where every character was a motherfucking raid boss

a competent rogue will shit on most healers. Even as a DK, I force their heaviest CDs out by just doing a standard interrupt+stun+grip rotation.

Thanks for the reply, I am doing about 80% of the things you mentioned in the post but the kiting part seems to be the most important thing that I have missed out on doing.

Do you have brain issues?
Every healer have a LoH spell like now and rogues lost 50% of the cc and can only do dmg for 12 seconds every 3 minutes

Anyone?

I miss when a mage in 4/8 T6 and 4/5 S4 gear died in 5 seconds after I spell reflected his pom pyro.

>Every healer have a LoH spell like now
>tfw druid

swiftmend suck balls

10/10

>hot yourself
>go bear
>/lol at the rogue while you life go up

>killed 6 world bosses across 2 characters
>no loot
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU

I get that but I meant in a PvE sense, swiftmend is trash compare to every other LoH-esque heal spells in the game.

>need melee interrupts and tons of stuns to stop a healer
>tfw ranged

That's because GW2 is boring as shit.
GW1 made everyone equal and had great PvP.

I made like 500k from farming herbs in 3-4 days which got me about 6 months of gametime tokens on EU just from selling 1.1-1.2k priced potions, pretty much set for nighthold and stuff.

And what the fuck is up with ventus runes not working in mythic raids, like wtf blizzard

>he fell for the legion will save wow meme

wow will LITERALLY NEVER EVER be good again. the magic you once felt when you would log in will not come back. be smart unsub and move on

It used to be the best heal on the game for like 10 years so fuck yourself

should say that kiting is a double-edged sword for Blood DK, as creating distance between you and the enemy will also prevent you from healing yourself. I fucking hate when priests pull me away with their grip, as it fucks my rotation. Kiting is a viable tactic on high mythic+ though, and we probably do it much better than most tanks due to how Death and Decay and Bloodboil spam works, provided the DPS loss is compensated by the other party members.

With a competent healer and your own willingness to use your cooldowns liberally, you become an AoE tanking machine though. I was pulling 500k+ DPS on 4+mob packs, which is very important for reducing the time spent tanking and thus making most use of your defensive cooldowns.

Sorry if you're too retarded to kill a healer, bro.

> rogues lost 50% of the cc and can only do dmg for 12 seconds every 3 minutes

You're bad at the game, stop playing any time.

>tfw spending 13$ a month to roleplay because I have money but not the energy to do tabletop nights anymore
Growing old sucks.

Seriously stop being so motherfucking retarded, any class that have a interrupt is 15s cd with another one with 3m cd, everything is balanced to trash now, you can't kill any healer that is not a keyboardturner grill clicking the spells using the touchpad of her gaiming laptop

You might want to instantly delete the following directories:

Cache
Interface
WTF

Sounds like your outdated information is anchoring you.

I swear to god it's you and only you who shitposts this in every Legion thread. Literally no one gives a shit out Fray Island.
>dude muh vanilla quests though
You want some shitty little island with a couple of rickety wooden buildings because of nostalgia? Fuck yourself. You're what's wrong with WoW.
>greatest living warriors
Literally who other than Saurfang, who is currently the Orc faction leader? Again, fuck yourself.

You'd rather have fray island than more Titan lore? Fuck off. Reroll to a shitty little class like hunter.

>iktfb
its the mainreason why i'm about to drop wow
really
no fucking loot in so many dungeon runs and WQs
fuck this game seriously

sounds like you've never played above 1400 rating, Senpai.

I literally started playing healers since 3 days ago and 8 waves from proven healer, no bully pls

thanks again, a friend who got me into wow in the first place is returning for legion and playing a pally, I will try to communicate my strategy to him when he eventually starts doing mythic+ with me.

I haven't played since I had a free month in MoP, is it enjoyable to go through the old content that I missed?

>copy everything from Diablo
>forget to make loot drop like candy

How can one team be so retarded?

>arenas are 1v1
have you ever played one?

What.

>and WQs
That's based on your spec. At the same time, Blizzard intentionally gives loot with the worst possible secondaries.

Log on mage, cloth gear everywhere. Log on as death knight, money and garrison rewards.

>Finally get a legendary
>Aggramar's Stride
>Have the Crusade talent
>Mage uses Time Warp

BY THE LIGHT

if you're incapable of killing a healer 1v1, you can't play arena above 1400 rating. Any competent player can kill a healer if they time their CDs properly.

Let me guess, you're one of those shitters who barely pull 100k dps in dungeons.

>18 days playtime at 110
>over 300 dungeons done
>still no legendary

I wouldn't mind if they were tied to artifacts or relics from bosses or some shit - something you're guaranteed to get if you put enough effort in - but tying them to legendaries is just fucking awful. There's a good chance I might have never seen that item drop and then I'd have to respec to Arms and grind out all that AP all over again or find another class because Fury just can't work without it right now.

I just don't understand Blizzard. Every design decision they make seems like a bad idea; something a sane man would take a step back from and say "no, we shouldn't do this".

>WQ
>be balanced druid
>check map
>woow 845+ epic trinket quest
>has agility on it

>Play Brewmaster
>Your offense boring as fuck
>Your defense is rng
>Your only good big trait is offense
>Your sustain is triple fucking layered rng
Who the fuck thought that "chance upon being hit to spawn an orb that has 15% chance to be big orb that has chance equal to crit for 65% additional healing" is a good idea?

>log on pally
>int trinkets everywhere

Those folders contain information about your character. That information can become corrupted due to expansions and patches. If someone rarely or never deletes them, that information continues to grow into misinformation being sent to the server, which can result in all sorts of problems, such as flawed drop numbers. That misinformation can never benefit you, only hurt you.

>Other tanks can mitigate damage, helping save healer's limited mana
>Monks don't, they just die slowlier and bleed out after each pull

do you actually believe that?

any competent healer can avoid getting killed if they time their CDs properly

I thought it was a misquote.

>warlock lead designer gets fired during MoP's inception
>coincidentally Warlocks are cream of the crop and one of the most fun classes to play in all 3 specs across an entire expansion cycle
>Class in the hands of nobody who cares about it post-MoP, gets hit hard by WoD pruning
>Incoming demon hunters has blizzard effectively butcher demonology for the entirety of 6.2, reducing the class to 2 specs until Legion
>Destro lost all flavor and cosmetic effects due to Fire Mages having bootleg fire versions of verdant spheres (rip burning embers) because muh felo'melorn as well as combustion being reduced to a shitty 100% crit cooldown and taking the engulfing effect
>Affliction is gimped to fuck and relies on kills for its weapon to be used to its fullest potential, still as dull and dreary as ever
>Demonology has a nice idea on paper, but the class is so clunky to play and empowerment has to be weaved in between every fucking spell, shadowbolt is just there to make it feel like your class hasn't lost absurd amounts of options, flavor and been gated into stupid decisions like picking your movement speed talent or your class' best survival cooldown

warlocks are dead forever

Not him but honestly deleting your cache/WTF folders solve most problems people have with the game and cause most of the problems to begin with so I wouldn't even be surprised if this was tied into them too.

tfw 855 lock and I cant get into a single Mythic+ group

haha thanks blizzard! real great end game content that is unplayable unless you are a lucky fuck!

he's implying that your cache folder somehow has an influence on your item drops, which is completely retarded.

You can't heal them

Do you use add-ons frequently? A player with no add-ons barely has anything to worry about. Yet a player that has half a dozen add-ons running at the same time (like me) can easily run into weird problems.

befriend a healer and/or tank and sign up with them.

>emerald dream
>opposite of green is red
>nightmare implies bad, disarray, unnatural

???

I have more troubles with Legion app.
It shows everything incorrectly, can't do this and that for no apparent reason, etc.
And I guess there's no method to fix that either.

not getting the loot you want is not a "weird problem".

I hate that I share a board with people who still play WoW.

This game is the most dumbed down and butchered video game in the history of the medium.

I honestly think (and hope) the people playing this game don't actually enjoy it, they just continue to play out of habit

It bothers me how the emerald nightmare is red and not fel green or shadow purple.

they busy

Not getting anything at all is a problem.

So glad you faggots keep making these blogs

I'm so sorry you feel that way
It makes sense to everyone else

What are you expecting? WoW could be a sandbox if it just didn't have theme park gear and itemization. There's no depth to +mainstat, and there's no anticipation to WPvP without risk.

Sandboxes like EVE play really well after getting some decent gear skilled up, but there aren't really a bunch of games to choose from to criticize. Sure, EVE would be better without skill training and everything unlocked, but it's not challenging making a theme park game get sandbox features.

Inb4 "but that's not a fun idea". What else defines a sandbox but risking and roles to replace gear? The linearity and permanence is the reason for lockouts from theme parks.

Nostalrius proves you wrong

it had millions of players

>opposite of green is red

???

No, it's a basic and normal game mechanic.

>This game is the most dumbed down
People say the same thing about fighting games. Are they one of the top 25 players in the world?

Tanaan was already entirely green and purple. Save some of that for later.

>The game seriously is just DiabloCraft now but with time gates limiting how much fun you can have.

It's the exact fucking opposite. There's too much fucking shit to do. It's claustrophobic and makes it not fun to play. You always feel like you're wasting time that should be spent doing something else.

>green red and blue
>not yellow blue and red

It was also free.

>muh six million

It was also free.

I'm not going to lie, Blizzard's laziness/greed is what is preventing legacy servers from existing.

That's correct?

>epic 840+ relic from a WQ
>its once again one my spec does not use
fuck off, seriously

That's the light spectrum wheel.

>Kill 20 magic boars for world quest
>Get ilevel 850 piece of gear significantly better than raid gear

Cool

>blissfully ignoring Overshill

> Blizzard's laziness/greed is what is preventing legacy servers from existing.

I think it was mostly pride, them refusing to acknowledge that they fucked up the game with their expansions.

As someone who us relatively new to WoW, what actually is the point of being exalted and having very high reputation with everyone?

If they were completely motivated by greed they'd set up legacy servers but you'd have to pay a separate sub fee. I don't see how greed = no legacy servers.

Yes. And?
Is light somehow not important to color?

No, it's not, see

It used to mean something. Now it's just a lame way to get crafting recipes and meaningless cosmetic toys. Grinding Nightfallen to exhalted is a requirement to unlock flying in the future though, because some story quests only unlock at Exhalted.

light is only important to color for our eyes. colors would exist without light anyways

Yellow, Blue, and Red are primary colors, user.

Green, Orange, and Purple are secondary.

Notice how the image user posted has no Orange.

>millions of people playing a terrible game that they hate just because it's free

nu-WoW apologists, folks.

>850
>significantly better than raid gear

I think its mostly a matter of them not wanting to manage yet an other dev team for a game that would make them less money than HotS, with zero E-sports potential

You guys seriously don't know about the two color mixing ways?

Thats deep man

The painting color wheel is more important in terms of design because that is how people conceptualise color.

>hate picking herbs
>but I have to pick herbs
>can't stop picking herbs because of all the herbs I'll miss if I don't

>the big Diablo announcement is that they sell the ip to EA
>the Diablo team will manage a vanilla wow server

Street Fighter 5 is heavily dumbed down, though

You don't have to be a top player to realize that
Capcom literally said in interviews that they designed the game to be more casual

Like WoW, in the next expansion it's gonna have 5 spells per class. They want 5 year olds playing WoW on iPad's.

ive made assloads of friends through questing + wpvp on feenix, nost and kronos 2, not counting level 60 stuff.

neo-wow is shit

>feel like playing my hunter alt
>remember the class hall missions and artifact knowledge
>go back to my druid main immediately

Sorry buddy, maybe when they implement artifact knowledge to apply to all your characters I'll finally be able to play you. I don't even mind doing Suramar again.

2 mythic dungeons are gated behind Nightfallen rep.

Artifact skin tied to nightfallen storylines within the raid etc.

Isn't the dungeons honored only? Which is like trivially easy to get while you still struggle to get through the area.

i played on nost and had two 60's, one of them with good gear from BWL/ZG, both epic mounts.

but I'm hella not spending hundreds of hours again to level up, fuck that
I would do it if blizzard released legacy servers.
Don't wanna level up on kronos 2 only for the server to shut down, or it dies because everyone moves to a different server, etc.

>feel like playing my hunter alt
Don't do that, hunters currently have a bug where the loot window closes before they can get everything, including on fishing :^)

Revered 8500 towards exalted.

It's actually 8k into honored to unlock dungeons

>Pathfinder part 1 is just a 20% grounded mount speed increase
>Barely noticeable and only works in Broken isles
At least it's accountwide

>Angsty little shit that doesn't even try to speak to people in wow so he's going to shit on everything because it's apparently different from privs
Nice. Epic. I like it my man.

Meanwhile few of my friends already got to know a lot of people simply by talking to them while leveling and now they have made their own guild and clear the raids together.

Already unsubbed op, all my friends can't understand why I have. It's boring and shallow I'm done with wow again can't believe I fell for the Legion is good meme

This, I remembered correctly. That's easy gg.

They supposedly fixed it so that it stacks with Paladin/Deathknight mount increase speeds. Still pointless since flightpaths are unaffected.

Still sucks, and I don't play those classes

How? Im new

>I'm hella not spending hundreds of hours again to level up, fuck that

Welcome to 4 expansions ago.

What are you expecting? WoW could be a sandbox if it just didn't have theme park gear and itemization. There's no depth to "+mainstat", and there's no anticipation to WPvP without risk.

Sandboxes like EVE play really well after getting some decent gear skilled up, but there aren't really a bunch of games to choose from to criticize. Sure, EVE would be better without skill training, with everything unlocked and fair; but it's not challenging making a theme park game get sandbox features.

Inb4 "but that's not a fun idea". What else defines a sandbox but risking, and roles to replace, gear? The linearity and permanence is the result and reason for lockouts from theme parks, respectively.

Most games don't try though. There isn't even a decent WoW's-fantasy style, sandbox MMO / hotbar game. It doesn't even have to be an MMO, but the game just doesn't exist.

>WoD didn't have enough to do
>Legion has too much to do

ebin

I feel you man, i only ever wanted to play one character not that it bothered me other people liked to have many alts but its just poor to so badly fuck over people that legit loved playing there character from the start. I've not kept up to date on legion other than i seen they gutted Demonology just so demon hunter could be a thing. That just leaves a bad taste in the mouth i imagine. I did the same for cataclysm, play it for afew weeks at launch then don't return till the next one. Although i didnt try pandaland till siege of orgrimmar since it was £15 for the expac then. I fell for the wod meme and didnt last more than a week. Decided to just avoid legion completely.

I hate the whole "fuck it lets just redo the class lol who cares" mentality they have now. Its like they know they are shit and just gave up on even a feeble attempt to balance the classes. Lets just rejumble everything to make it look like we did something innovative and throw it back in somewhere, also get rid of some shit cause fuck it why not, we'll sell those moves back to them in an expansion lol.

Progressive raiding ruined WoW. Yet Blizzard still tune so much of the game based off progressive raiders (now streamers).

Stop posting this.

Go back to /wowg/

Everyone in private servers is a bitter, jaded faggot that refuses to socialize in modern games. The internet as a whole has gone to shit, because of them. My friend, who I play on live with, tried one of those for only a few weeks back in 6.2. He stopped once we joined a guild. The game was stale and easy, and content would be cleared much faster if there weren't all sorts of gates in place. He was one of the people that complained that there was nothing to do but didn't actually play the game, I never once heard him say that again. There were tons of things we hadn't done yet in fucking WoD.

Not a rebuttal. Have no argument?

>spend gold remaking the same item every time instead of repairing your item
Woah......

Posting the same meme image over and over again and people getting tired of it, you been shut down plenty of times before, now fuck off to your containment board

Not even half a day.

Here's how:

1. Get mining
2. Go to northern Felsoul hold
3. Kill basilisk and mine them for felslate
4. Farm up stacks of 200. Usually around 200 every 30-45 minutes.
5. Sell stacks of 200 on the AH. Post em up higher than market value because people will pay for the convenience of being able to buy a stack of 200 instead of 200 individual ores. (On my server they go for 12-14k per stack)

Worth noting that it helps to have 3 star living felslate mining. Shouldn't take more than farming 400 felslate to get, though.

You're welcome.

still barely stacks with the guild mount buff though

Except it could just be a durability system like it is, except without repairs.

>hurr