Uh oh

Uh oh

How can you sue her if you're going to die in the first chapter?

>Hopebot is an SJW
wtf i love kaede now

she can't die in the first chapter user, she has to stay alive till the fifth so she can commit a murder and use the lying mechanic to get out of it.

>Robots
>Not being SJWs

They're next in line in the fight for rights.

Get that shitty translation out of here.

>robot is a buttblasted fag
Chances that he's actually a human pretending to be a robot?

Very high.

>game will be spoiled months before it gets localized

>meme magic made kodaka rewrite him, and he had enough time to do it because keebo dies early
Why didn't you just give him the MC spot, Kaede?

>personality is more like Ishimaru
I hope he has a cute genki side to him as well.

Maybe.

oh boy, can't wait for another CAMERA ANGLE

I can't wait to open up youtube one day and see "DANGANRONPA V3 ALL MURDERS AND EXECUTIONS" plastered all over my recommendations with a dead Keebo in the thumbnail.

>inb4 keebo has a detachable head

>*NO SPOILERS* Character Analysis
>Thumbnail is a spoiler

>DANGANRONPA 2 A.I. JUNKO'S DEATH
I see this one all the time

>CHIAKI'S EXECUTION 1080p 60fps
end me senpai

>Download 2's soundtrack before finishing the game
>Execution: Arcade

FUCK

Bring UDG to Steam so I can get a 1920x1080 version of this.

I just realized not a single fucking DR1 character died in DR3.

That's really fucking sad.

>you also realize that not a single DR2 character died except Chiaki who died twice

>Gifted Inmates

Seriously? More Ultimate Talent bullshit? Let's give characters attributes for no reason other than to make contrived murder mysteries have some sort of justification, gj Kodaka.

Don't forget the pulled the "oh wait they aren't dead!" three times as well, and all of them came from Dr1 survivors.

You now realize everyone from 3's cast died for no fucking reason.

It wouldn't be Danganronpa without them.

Kodaka doesn't like it when survivors of previous killing games are killed off because it cheapens them surviving in the first place so it was pretty obvious what was going to happen with the returning cast.

neither did any of the DR2 cast besides chiaki

Given the general irrelevancy of the talents, I'd say that they can be stripped of the series and not hurt it at all.

However I just read the inmates' talents, and there's seems to be some major bullshit in here. I may just read V3 just to see how much of a hilarious wreck it's gonna be.

>Astronaut
>Supreme Ruler
>Magician
>Robot
>Maid

>Given the general irrelevancy of the talents, I'd say that they can be stripped of the series and not hurt it at all.

But OP posted a better translation.

Tell me 1 (one) talent that became relevant plot-wise in some way that isn't Nagito's.

Another test. Tell me 5 (five) out of the fucking 30 characters that spawned DR1 & 2 that are a significant part of the characters themselves.

And I don't mean in a "Peko was a swordsman to cover up an archetype", I mean "character whose talent actually matters and is unstrippable from its character". So, for example, Yazuhiko counts, and Sonia MAY count.

>keebo dies early
Fucking Kohacka wants to make retarded future weapons to make elaborate murders so he's probably going to get decimated by one of them

Not him but Kyoko and Soda are good candidates.

Mukuro Ikusaba - Ultimate Soldier

Makoto Naegi - Ultimate Hope

Junko Enoshima - Ultimate Despair

Izuru Kamukura - Ultimate Talent

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu - Ultimate Yakuza

>Tell me 1 (one) talent that became relevant plot-wise in some way that isn't Nagito's.
Kyoko, and that was very easy. Heck, a lot of people could meet this requirement. Peko, Leon and in an extent Celes used their talent to kill.
>Another test. Tell me 5 (five) out of the fucking 30 characters that spawned DR1 & 2 that are a significant part of the characters themselves.
Junko, Kyoko, Ishimaru, Fuyuhiko, I surrender.

inb4 those recording functions will be important to a trial and then never brought up again

who do you play as in the third game, the cyborg?

>being THIS wrong about anything ever

You play as Kaede the blonde girl who is the Ultimate Pianist

>pianist
and she's somehow in prison and is capable of solving mysteries? no matter I guess as long as you can play as a cute girl, it's fine I guess

her plotline is probably that she's innocent and the mystery is to figure out how she got in there

Her talent is crafting really depressing piano pieces that drove people to suicide

>literally the protagonists that drive the plot

Not what I meant but you got me good, Anons.

I'm completely ruling out examples that only involve killing, because I said in an earlier post

>et's give characters attributes for no reason other than to make contrived murder mysteries have some sort of justification, gj Kodaka.

>give me these examples
>okay
>no not those they don't count

>neither did any of the DR2 cast besides chiaki
I think that's worse than the DR1's survivors not biting the dust. I'm glad it's over but I'm not really optimistic for v3.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu - Ultimate Yakuza

Nekomaru Nidai - Ultimate Team Manager

Byakuya Togami - Ultimate Affluent Progeny

Weedman - Ultimate Clairvoyant

Mahiru Koizumi - Ultimate Photographer

>The twist is that she really committed murder

>watched all the executions for SDR2
>couldn't remember half the executed by the time I started playing

Souda, Gundham, Nekomaru, Sonia, Mikan.
like, I didn't even think about it too hard, their talents are a huge fucking part of who they are.

i watched spoiler videos like that when the games were only in nip and forgot every death except saionji. but then the difference there was like 4 years instead of 1.

Chiaki is so good at dying though

Misunderstanding: the post.

Gundham, Nekomaru, Mikan and Souda could have different talents and the same personality, it doesn't impact them at all. In all of these, Nekomaru just slightly reinforces his manly vibe in being a coach but that's about it.

I'm not saying DR characters are dull, blank slates but they are not very well integrated.

Mikan's talent very literally being one geared around helping/saving people contrasts pretty interestingly with her background I feel.

Gundham talking to animals all day arguably ties into his general issues with trusting people, as mentioned in his FTEs.

Why didn't you respond to my post?

Souda became the ultimate mechanic because he was terrible with people. The only reason he acts the way he acts in SDR2 is because he misunderstands what behavior is cool.
Mikan mentions becoming a nurse to lord over her patients who are the only ones weaker than her. I might give you Gundham, even though his case is pretty close to Souda's.
I mean, sure, you can say that Souda could've been an ultimate carpenter or writer or plumber or some other thing that has nothing to do with people, but his talent would've been a big part of his life anyway.

Uh no, Souda repairs all sorts of shit throughout the game, fuck off.

List smiles that won't be protected.
>Twintails

Not having a YouTube account helps my millennial friend.

Did you know there's a search bar on the YT homepage? And that you can bookmark pages in your internet browser?

>New main character is literally Bimbo Komaru

So any word on the English release yet?

I can't even the 999 ending even after watching it but if some fag on Cred Forums posts a spoiler for a game I give a shit about I keep thinking about it

Its coming very soon in 2018

They say piss off to half their fanbase in the west

Why is Ultimate Pianist so fat?

Anyone else really bummed out by the anime?

>Lol jk no one actually died
>Lol brainwashing

what did they say about the fem protag personality?

Man that building in the upper left corner looks suspiciously like Hope's Peak

I'm looking forward to whatever new tracks Takada made. Fucking love the guy.