Don't Lie

Do you approve of your sibling's video game tastes?

One of my brothers only emulates the PS1 Resident Evils plus Code Veronica, Final Fantasy VIII and Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories over and over, while the only game I've only seen my other brother playing so far (outside of Clash Royale) is Infamous: Second Son on my MikuStation 4. My sister plays CoD and GTA on his boyfriend's PS3.

>his

I'm fucking retarded.

I am the reason my brother plays games.

My little sister plays SMT and rhytm games.

Strange Journey and Persona 2 are her favourites.

Of course I would

I don't really care much for their tastes in games.

Brother occasionally boots up my PS3 to play GTAIV or whatever else with his friends. My sister likes to play Saints Row 2 and drive around or play dress up.

>My sister plays CoD and GTA on [her] boyfriend's PS3
She plays on your PS3. So what?

>tfw my little sister had an easier time clearing Undead Burg on a starter build than finishing the Great Deku Tree.

Somewhat. She likes a lot of the games I do, but she's also a part of the "cinematic games" meme. We frequently get into arguments about what makes a game and whether video games can be art.

My bro plays pretty much what I do, we have very similar tastes and often recommend games to each other. My sister plays the sims and skyrim. She has aspergers.

If true your sis is hardcore.

My brother only plays fucking VNs, FUCKING Rune Factory and talks about waifus.

We have a mutual love for Hamtaro games on the GBC and GBA, along with Animal Crossing and Mario Kart.

No.
My brother unironically bought into all of the no man's sky nonsense. He literally still argues with other faggots about it on reddit nonstop.
I'd post screenshots but it would make me feel too fucking gross.
I'm not anti NMS, i don't really care, but he's one of the types who feels like it's his job to defend the company and Sean Murray. He could use the work so i wish they'd hire him.

>tfw your sibling is better at videogames than you

i have two younger borthers and an older sister.
One of my brothers is pretty fucking good at rpgs and fighting games, we usually play co-op games together and play street fighter 3rd strike, we also played monster hunter on psp together.
My other brother usally plays shitty games with the exception of the binding of isaac and fable, by shitty games i mean those ''free'' games on steam like that one that's a blatant copy of Super Smash Brothers.
My sister plays sims 3 mostly but she doesn't really care for vidya.

The shitty taste of one of my brothers gets balanced with the bro-tier taste of the other.

I have two younger brothers, one of them is my half brother from my mother's new marriage. My full blood brother grew out of video games around the gamecube era, but he currently has my Gamecube which he plays Animal Crossing and Wind Waker on. He'd like to play the new zelda games but wouldn't buy a new console for them, don't blame him/

My half brother who is ten years younger than me is a LoL fanatic, so it's disappointing.

My brother had a great taste in games when we were growing up. Now that we're adults, he's into casual games and I can't convince him to try anything else.

how old is your sister,user?
Is she a child or is she over 18 years but you still call her little sister?

She used to like GBA games since it was the only thing we could afford, but now she only plays LoL

She played Undertale a few months back because I wouldn't shut up about it, disliked it, and called me a fag afterwards

she was 15 at the time of playing

My brother is a Chad who plays CoD and Madden
>tfw i bought both hoping he would play with me
>never has
>I bought both of them for him for christmas

He prefers toony stuff like Shovel Knight and Mugen battles. It's alright, just not my cup of tea.

He was okay with undertale but the turn-based combat killed his interest in the game.

>Brother plays animu romance games based on homosexuality
What do you expect?

then i think its understandable, we don't realize it but for people who grew up on the late ps2/ps3 era, early 3d games are a pain in the ass to control, try to go back and play the Original Duke Nukem or Commander Keen on DOS and you'll see what i mean.

She just plays shit on the tablet or the fire stick like crossy road and whatnot. She has a Wii that she would occasionally play just dance on, but the sensor bar broke and since I replaced it she hasn't really shown interest in it anymore, so i'm just borrowing it to play Metroid Prime.
Any time I tried to get play anything with a traditional controller, she would immediately get frustrated.
Guess I really don't care anymore.

I don't care what my siblings play. They both play casual games like mincraft and fifa because they're both fairly young.

He use to play CoD and Battlefield before Xbone came out. Now he plays League of legends, mabinogi and modded version of minecraft. He also liked Bioshock infinite, fire emblem and watching people on twitch playing videogames.

My younger brother actually plays fallout 3 and the stalker games, he also spends time reading wikia so he's quite knowledgeable about them.
he also can play horror games without flinching much whether I'm too much of a pussy to even download those games

Lets see here:

Youngest plays CoD and Battlefield religiously and talks crazy shit over mic. Middle brother loves God of War, Fallouts and Bioshocks.

Both are console babbies.

Little brother bought into fallout 4 and nms memes, but regrets both purchases. He likes grand strategy tho so that's a redeeming feature

Younger sister doesn't really play games apart from sims and dicking around in Skyrim and fallout

My elder brother is a nostalgiafag that plays nothing newer than NeoGeo or Snes games. The last console he played fairly regularly was the Gamecube but that was literal years ago. Oh, and I think he also completed 100% Mario Galaxy.
My other older brother is a normie that likes RTS games like Starcraft, and meme action games like Resi 5 and 6.

I don't know which is worse.

No. My brother is a normie that enjoys CoD and modern shooters on PS4
He also makes fun of me for going on Cred Forums.

>tfw twins
I genuinely can't disapprove his

His taste is decent but we don't usually enjoy the same genres and he can't actually handle competitive games since his ego is too fucking frail and he becomes pissed when he realizes he isn't as good or smart as he thinks he is.

>one that's a blatant copy of Super Smash Brothers
You wouldn't be referring to Brawlhala would you?
My little brother seems to love that game for whatever reason.

>13 year old brother
>total chad around his friends, really popular in school
>plays competitive melee religiously, loves monster hunter, loves binding of isaac
>got him into 999 and VLR, lending him my vita to finish ZTD
>have great current vidya discussion w/ him
It's like he leads a double life, but I'm glad he's in mine.

One brother likes to talk about Elder Scrolls and Fallout lore, another brother likes building characters and playing strategy games, and my other brother shouts at osu and LoL

My brother thinks Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas. So no.

My younger brother mostly plays CS:GO, Garry's Mod, and the occasional weeb DS game. We play fighters together, he's good at MvC3 but everything else he's salty and has 0 fundamentals. He also has the world record for speedrunning Analogue: A Hate Story if that means anything. I don't approve of his tastes.

My younger sister has much better taste. She plays a lot of stuff but likes horror and puzzle games mostly. She's currently playing through Alien: Isolation. Also plays TF2.

he literally only plays tf2 and morrowind

my siblings died for their beliefs

my sister is a 40 year old polish woman who barely knows how to use a microwave, so I guess?

My little sister don't play anything but GTA from time to time, Mario Kart, and the new DOOM game.

I'm the only one in my family with taste.

Send help.

>the new DOOM game
Marry her, user.

Two brothers 10+ years older than me. They buy all the latest single-player AAA 60$ releases, and then can't even be bothered to finish them. For the guys who introduced me to video games, and pretty good ones, they've developed some boring taste. As far as I can tell, they don't really have any hobbies, and neither is married or has kids, so there's no excuse.

He's two years younger then me and a normalfag, so no real vidya except mobilestuff like Clash of Clans and Pokemon GO.

I have a twin brother and we share almost the same taste in vidya. The only difference than comes to my mind is that he plays persona games and I play MGS.

>brother used to be a huge reddit/ifunny fag
>started going on Cred Forums
>developed actual taste
>loves Souls and hates No Man's Sky

like pottery

No. The oldest doesn't even vidya anymore, the first under me only plays sports and the youngest only plays AAA trash

My younger sister has fucking awful taste and is the epitome of "le quirky gamer girl!!!"

My youngest sister actually plays video games a ton, and while she sticks to enjoying CoD for online I don't really have a problem with that. She buys and plays through everything and whenever I visit I make sure we play some Smash/Mario Kart/Hyrule Warriors or something.

>an impressionable little shit that only globs onto what community he is apart of likes.
Seems like faggotry runs in the family.

He's like 15 and plays good games, I really couldn't ask for anything else.

My sister plays a lot of milsims like DCS, arma and shit like that.
Also a lot of CSGO, which she seems to be pretty decent at.
Some Dirt Rally and Assetto Corsair too.
Souls games are some of her long time favouritesince too.

All in all, I can approve. We have quite similar tastes in video games. I just don't like CSGO and dark Souls.

Somewhat.

He's currently playing a lot of skylander shit but he's 6 so I'll let that slide for now.

He's expressed huge interest in REmake, Bloodborne/Souls so I have high hopes for him.

My brother only plays Skate 3, League, and WoW

My sister has an amazing gaming pc her boyfriend made for her but she never uses it for anything, she always complains about being bored but will never play a game let alone finish it, she also plays wow with her boyfirend and is useless in all their raids

They are beyond help at this point no matter what I recommend them

That's the one! i wouldn't mind if he was 10 years old but he's 19.

Undead Burg IS easier than the Great Deku Tree

>6
>REmake, Bloodborne/Souls
Might want to wait for 7 or so more years unless you want him to become an edgy cuts-a-lot faglord.

Undead burg is a joke though, and I say this as someone who played DaS 1 for the first time a week ago.

All the enemies are weak and can can be sprinted past without issue, and Taurus Demon is literally a tutorial for plunge attacks, and is just a game of running back and forth.

My younger sister doesn't play video games, but she watches streamers and let's players religiously. She'll occasionally buy things like OOT 3DS or Undertale but never gets more than halfway through them before giving up. I've tried to convince her to stick with something but she never listens.

Even my mother, who used to give me shit for playing video games all day, thinks it's a problem and is always asking her why she would rather watch other people play video games instead of playing them herself.

>Older brother buys into the newest AAA game regardless of quality
>Always regrets it afterwards
>Begs for good games
>Hand him some older games from any year before 2005
>Plays for 20 minutes before going back to whatever newest release and makes stupid excuses for why he didn't like older games
I don't really approve.

Especially since he is actively angry while playing whatever new game he bought into.
I have no idea what his deal is.

I have two younger sisters.

They played a bit of Heroes of Might and Magic III (fairies for Conflux, unicorns for Rampart). Approval for reason no, game choice yes.

Also The Sims. I played it for a little while and then I realised I was simulating someone else's mundane life on a computer and found something more productive to do with my time.

Bought them Kingdom Hearts to play on the PS2 when I was doing other things. They loved it because of the Disney stuff. I played it through and enjoyed it.

My youngest brother plays a lot of Minecraft, Mario & Luigi RPGs, and Pokemon. Whenever he isn't playing vidya, he's watching the cringiest youtubers that focus around the previously mentioned games. I hope his tastes improve, although Pokemon and M&L is an alright start. His taste in memes however, are straight out of Vine and I always cringe whenever he unironically dabs or says "deez nuts" for the nth time. He's 9, so I guess he just doesn't fully understand what he's doing.

My other brother is somewhat of a dudebro FPS player, but he and I play and talk about games we both like and he's sometimes in the room with me when I'm browsing Cred Forums. He plays a lot of flash games like Bloons Tower Defense and other stuff like that. He's somewhere between being a normie and an entry-level memespouter. We used to not get along much but we've mellowed with age. He's 15.

My other two siblings are really little and too young for vidya, but I'd love to introduce my little sister to good vidya. Having a little sister that likes Kirby as much as I do would be awesome.

HE KEEPS PLAYING JRPG SHIT

Don't really know if my big brother is still into games as I haven't spoken to him in years. I only know that he used to be into Halo, Medal of Honor, Sonic, Street Fighter and Spyro. Nothing to disapprove on really.

>Minecraft and FNAF
pic related

My little brother used to play CoD and Minecraft with his friends, but nowadays all he does is watch fucking stupid videos on YouTube all day. Never showed much of an interest in the games I play, and we could never play anything competitive against each other because he's always get frustrated and give up almost immediately.

my brother is dead. we always had fun playing vidya together. He got super pissed when I deleted his save file one time but he never hit me.

My youngest brother is like that too, even when he asks me to play games with him he gets either mad or sad when I win against him.

I wish my brother played at least some COD or other normalshit but some time ago he switched from AAA's to fucking early access survivals, MOBAs and other online bullshit. He sometimes plays FIFA with me but he's terrible. How do I fix him, Cred Forums?

Sis likes Kirby, Animal Crossing, LBP, Minecraft and Terraria. Still developing tastes but she likes crafting stuff for the most part. Recently she's been playing OoT MQ on the 3DS and Okami on the PS3.

Bro plays mostly Triple A multiplayer games with his friends on the PS4 though he longs for stuff like Castlevania, Contra, and Megaman in the current age. He gets into the indies but the stuff on there doesn't have the same "magic" as those series as he'd hope.

>tfw only child
>moved a lot growing up
>always move to shitty rural places where only satellite internet is available
I wish I got to play video games with other people.

No and Yes.

He still a filthy causal, but have taste similar to me. Seeing him struggle with twin snakes was fun.

i pretty much inherited my taste from my older brother so yeah

he also moved out of our parents house last week and he's 28, i moved out 3 years ago

that's sad user. how long ago did he die?

Older kinda plays bf4 a lot
Younger play's whatever is popular

None play rpgs or fightan
So no I guess

I don't really think about it. Brother mainly plays multiplayer games on Xbox, he and his gf are Halo/CoD fans. Last time I talked about vidya with him was when Overwatch came out. Oldest sister doesn't play games, second sister just plays Sims and New Vegas a lot, youngest sister just keeps asking for me to install Skyrim on a computer for her -- I think she'd like JRPGs, actually.

all he ever does is play grand strategy and get mad at Overwatch. I think he has autism.

KILL HIM

Duh

My brother is younger than me and autistic so yeah, he basically has my taste in vidya.

maybe it runs in the family

No, he only plays Madden and Car racing games.

He used to play Halo and CoD, which was slightly better.

>sibling
I don't have sdiblings

Fag

My brother and I are both Chad's, but I vidya more. He only plays Madden and maybe one other random game.

Recently got him to play Far Cry:Primal and it's one of his favs.

>6
I didn't know how to walk until I was 6

One of my siblings played video games only because my other sibling and I did.

The sibling that liked playing video games never got into them as much as I did, but they still play turn-based strategy games on mobile

I approve I guess, I never was one for strategy though.

Explain

Yeah even though he doesn't approve mine because he never plays games I recommend. He use to play WoW, he had like 10 different level 80s. but now he's plays killer instinct and mortal kombat x a lot. He's really good at fighting games , he's made top 16 in one national tournament. I beat him sometimes resulting in him punching me or breaking a controller so I don't play fighting games with him.

chads don't post on Cred Forums

From all the ass fucking my dad did, you see?

My sister who is a tumblr tier special snowflake ftm trans type really likes fighting games and whatever the biggest AAA title is. Also a super big pewdiepie fan. She wanted to go as some Lucius character for halloween one year based on a character from a game pewdiepie played once.

I hate her so much.

why yes how did you knew?

Hot

my sister used to play sonic on sega megadrive back in the day, but she never owned her own computer, console nor handheld so i guess now its just mobileshit, if that
her hobbies are more like spreading white people disease(gmo, MSG and anything artificial will kill you) and generally being a twat

>sister 1
>plays nothing but smite

>sister 2
>plays nothing but CoD

>brother 1
>plays nothing but sports games and CoD

>brother 2
>plays nothing

To each their own. As long as they are happy, I have no problem with it.

Literally only Minecraft and Unturned. It makes me sad.

You posted in a thread that you hand no right being in

Fuck no, I constantly hear my younger brother shouting about how he loses in CS: GO or whatever. Hes broken two keyboards, three headsets, and one mouse within the last few years playing it. He also fell for all that CS : GO gambling shit. He cheats by buying extra accounts, using hacks on it, and claims that "everyone else is doing it so why not". Often walk past to see him playing battlefield with hacks on. I once joined him for a game of CS:GO but I don't know how to play, so I spent the first half rounds losing and the other half fucking around with smoke grenades. His friends constantly tried to vote kick me, my brother didn't vote and I had one friend with me so didn't get kicked.

Spent the rest of the games throwing smoke bombs at his friends and telling them I work for Autism Awareness. Their shit talk was awful, just constant remarks at being gay, and when that didn't get through they started trying to shit talk me in a game I don't give a fuck about. They got legitimately upset about the autism stuff and my brother no longer plays with me.I dunno where it all went so wrong.

This is what happens when you're such a beta your sister take up the slack and tries to become a man.

Should have dicked her when she was young desu

You're pretty good.

I feel sorry for your existence, user.

Actually I lied I do have siblings, 4 in fact.

I'm several years older and had moved out before all this nonsense started. I just want her to fucking shut up or die.

Badass Broh

Fuck no. I'm actually the youngest in the family, but, I feel I have the best taste. Here are what my brothers play
Brother 1 (oldest)
>Fallout
>Skyrim
>League

Brother 2
>League
>Halo (post-Bungie too)
>Hearthstone

Me
>Classic horror games + Amnesia/SOMA
>Final Fantasy (entire series, including XIV)
>Rocket League
>Street Fighter

I'll let you decide who has the best taste Cred Forums, but, it's me.

Fag

>younger brother's
Eh. He spends so much fucking time playing LoL, I don't really know what else he plays.

>youngest
Solid taste, and actively tries out new things I recommend him. Really easy to talk to about vidya, or sit down and play some arcade games (Metal Slug, Streets or Rage, ect.).

Neither are that competitive though, so it leaves me in a bind when it comes to fighting and racing games.

Older brother plays Pokemon romhacks, randomised nuzlocke runs and all, og Western RPGs, broodwar and some casual DS shit like Layton, he's go kids so I can't blame him for not playing much else these days.

why yes how did you knew?

Oh shit, forgot Brother 1 also plays modded Minecraft. Sometimes I think he's a pedo.

>spreading white people disease(gmo, MSG and anything artificial will kill you)
Do you mean she's one of those people who is crazy about getting rid of GMOs? I've never heard of it being called white people disease.

dumb facebook poster

My sister is a person who buys trendy games and almost never actually plays them.
I think she probably finished undertale and she has a decent amount of hours in civ5 I guess.
Probably on an easy difficulty though.
My brother used to be better at me at video games but then he had a kid and I guess only really has time for casual shit these days.

Cousins are all normie asscreed skyrim loving cringefests who share video game shit on facebook.

At least nobody in my family is a full on weeb so that's nice I guess.

my older sister likes animal crossing, but isn't really all that into vidya.

my older brother is iffy on his tastes. he plays garbage like persona and some other weeb shit. he likes nintendo games. we still talk about vidya though and have comparable opinions on AAA games. he never played MGSV for some reason so i pester him about it when i see him. but i like stuff like dwarf fortress, ss13, stalker, deus ex, wasteland, system shock so there isn't really much overlap in niche interests.

>oldest sister plays spiderman on ps3
>other sister plays shit like persona and fire emblem on shitty nintendo thing

>I'm a Chad

My brother has a higher powerlevel than me in everything. I'm pretty sure every single one of my interests were things I was introduced to by him. Hell, he even posts here, though probably not on this board.

Pm me asl

No, I hate my brother. I'm the younger brother (he's 28, I'm 22)
And, I think he's a fuckin' loser
Here's some vidya he plays
>Battlefield
>WoW
>CoD
>Minecraft
and, I could be wrong, but I think he plays FN@F too, cause, I've seen him watch those Game Theory videos about FN@F. He also browses Reddit and 9gag.

>I think he plays FN@F too, cause, I've seen him watch those Game Theory videos about FN@F
I don't give two flying fucks about playing the FNAF games but enjoy the lore behind the games.

137/h/51

My brother plays mostly AAA shooters and old emulated games.
We play lots of console shooters that support couch coop like memelands, GoW and CoD and also a bunch of beat em ups like Streets of Rage, TMNT in general and Final Fight.
It's pretty fun.

lets see 17 yrs. we played nes/snes a lot
holy shit that stereo is huge as fuck. what anime is this?

my little sister only plays shit mmos because she enjoys scamming people.

She paid her car insurance in high school with money she made scamming nerds on the internet.

She's probably a psychopath or some shit, because she's the nicest person you'd ever meet otherwise.

He sounds like a cool guy, user

Fuck I wish I had a younger brother closer to my age instead he's a little annoying shit head

Minecraft, CS:GO and I think Realm of the Mad God sometimes.
The list of games he plays is so narrow, he pretty much took our dad's account which has a WIDE list of games and he doesn't even touch 99% of them.

As long as you're useful to her, you'll be fine. Just don't live with her.

>Mfw I'm the youngest in the family but have the best taste
Feels good.

My brother doesn't play video games, so yes.

>Sonic image

Sure thing.

Live pic

>posts sonic
>best taste
lol

Sonic The Hedgehog is literally one of the greatest video games ever made.

Only sibling is a little sister. She's only played Telltale shit and Mirror's Edge. Big fan of Mirror's Edge. I have hope for her. Trying to introduce her to Mass Effect and/or Persona 4.

I haven't even played a Sonic game since Heroes. I just like that image. Here's some of my favorite games in no particular order

Shadow of the Colossus
Deus Ex
Final Fantasy VI
Pokemon Gold and Silver
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Fallout 2

Of course I do, he's been watching me play video games since he's been in diapers. In a sense, I created his preferences in video games.

No. You know, normally I don't care about a person's taste in games, but, holy shit I hate my brothers
His favorite game of all time is Fallout 3, and, he plays a lot of League of Legends.

>older sister
Doesn't have much time for games anymore. Pretty much only plays Skyrim.

>little sister
Multiplayer games with her friends plus Harvest Moon and The Sims games. I shared my steam library with her in exchange for her no longer using fucking 'gamergirl' as her username.

>little brother
Anything his friends play, some Wii U stuff, and any game that gets popular among youtubers (Undertale, FNaF). I try not to suggest anything and let him form his own opinions.

They're pretty much all different flavors of casuals, but that's understandable since gaming isn't as huge a thing in their lives.

>move right to win: the video game
>one of the greatest video games ever made
it's for sure not in the top 50 and i have severe doubts its even in the top 200

It serves as the end all test for autism

>older brother
he's an xbone dude bro now but he loves older rpgs like morrowind and oblivion and new vegas, and some final fantasy games from ps era. Also big into car simulations like forza, probably cause hes a mechanic. Love him, should call him sometime.

>older sister
she don't play vidya other than sims like 12 years ago

I would say I have the shittier taste in vidya when compared to my brother even though I like a lot of what he plays

>little bro mainly plays on ps4
>I don't have one, because I'm a stingy jew
>he's really into souls games
>refuses to buy Bloodborne because he "doesn't like the style"
Reeeeeeeeeee, I just wanna play Bloodborne

as a dota player, I respect my brother's choice to only play single player RPGs and turn based strategy games and literally nothing else

Unironically says "if the graphics arent good i cant get imursed!"
>plays skyrim

Sometimes. She likes playing Kingdom Hearts and licensed shovelware shit, but sometimes she plays Kirby and Smash and other actually decent games.

My sister plays rpgs and mmos. And a lot of LoL. Ive brought her into the hobby and failed to properly educate her due to moving out 12 years ago, while she was only 13. I cant even cringe past all the guilt.

At least my wife I've manage to save, she plays monster hunter among all the freemium trash and party games. Oh and rhythm games, which is the only other plus.

On a side note fuck every single one of you who recommend dokapon. It brought her to tears

They're both normalfags who play normalfag games. They think the games I play are weird. I don't really care about the games they play. I wish we played games together like we used to.

My brother is into RTS games mostly. Plays Civilization and Command and Conquer, stuff like that. He's also into any kind of God sim or create your own whatever kind of game, so he likes stuff like Minecraft and RPG Maker. He's into Dark Souls too.
Me, I was always more into action adventure games and horror games.

My brothers are all normalfags. The only one besides me who still plays video games does nothing but play sports games like FIFA, Madden, and NBA 2K, GTAV, and FPS games. No, I don't approve of his tastes.

>mfw my sister only plays roblox

Yeah, it's pretty good besides League of Legends, I think he even stopped liking that.

No. The younger younger brother has tastes approaching acceptable for JRPGs, but in everything else he's got shit tastes. Loves playing MOBAs and has put a literally autistic amount of time into Borderlands 2, to the extent that he's made up "games" that he plays with his friends in it like playing chicken with some instakill train.

The older younger brother also has shit tastes. Honestly believes that CoD is a good shooter series that takes skill and plays MOBAs even more often than the other brother does. Nothing really autistic except the months he's put into CoD in terms of playtime.

My younger sister is just a casual all around. She's not really into vidya because she thinks her brothers spend all their time on it and the internet which is largely true, but still. Enjoyed Animal Crossing DS and Nintendogs, maybe SMW as well, but I think that's largely the extent of her vidya experience.

Not related to the topic, but close enough to it. Mom used to play vidya a fair amount when she was younger, but doesn't anymore. Still half decent at platformers though.

Shit, forgot pic.

>older brother
starcraft II, runescape and a lot of magic tcg

>younger brother
just starcraft II and csgo, he's decently ranked as much as far as i know, platinum/mg, also occasionally some random games

No. All my little brother plays is league of faggots and wants to play Tales of Berseria because of Velvet.

Why couldn't he inherit my excellent taste?

You're saying this nigga plays VIII over and over again without getting bored? Is it autism?

>older bro is a total normie
>on his way to becoming a corporate executive in NYC
>is the furthest thing from any kind of nerd

>whenever he comes home, he whips out his ancient laptop to play age of mythology and his gameboy color for pokemon crystal

gives me a warm feeling in my heart to see him still playing the stuff we loved as kids.

>sister died before I was born

>tfw never had a cute older sister to introduce me to vidya, animu, and sex

No he only played madden. Also my older brother used to touch peepees with mine and I never knew it was wrong until my father caught us in the act. My dad exiled him, so I haven't seen him in a ver long time.

How old was she? Do you have any other siblings now?

spotted the only child who's probably a kissless virgin

>only child
no
>kissless virgin
where do you think we are?

ok, but you most likely have a younger siblings u faggot.

I'm a non-virgin and yet here I am. This is the only website where freedom of speech is allowed.

no, an older brother
bruh I just have an incest fetish, it's not like I would have actually fucked a sister if I had one

Thanks for not being a total degenerate.

>mfw I haven't had contact with my older sister in over 8 years

If I only knew now. Back then, I remember her playing DMC and Rollercoaster Tycoon, so judging off that, yes.

Yeah, my sister plays things like Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Cing games, Ace Attorney and Animal Crossing

All good games, I should get her a 3ds for new leaf

you should call her

>tfw my younger sisters are fully related and are 8 and 14 years younger than me

My brother had pretty good tastes, I wish he was aroung long enough for me to catch up to him. Dmc, clocktower, silent Hill, Resident Evil, Siren, time splitters, mgs, tenchu, fatal frame, ICO and more.

I miss him Cred Forums

>Brother plays nothing but FIFA 14, black ops 1, and Fight Night Champion on PS3.
Sucks desu

>Brother Plays Destiny and KH but also plays alot of the games I like as well like Armored Core, Final Fantasy, Deus Ex, MGS We play Overwatch together all the time and he bought me destiny for my birthday even though I didn't want it.
>He can't play games like Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, And hasn't played much of Xenogears.
I constantly joke about how his taste is shit but we don't really mind. We watch E3 together all the time
>Little sister Isn't super into gaming but has beaten Okami Multiple times.

none of them have played games since they were all kids. Im the only manchild of the family

Younger brother is pure cancer.

>browses reddit
>PC only faggot
>refuses to get vidya from anywhere but steam
>1000+ hrs on assfaggots
>500+ hrs on CS:GO
>modded Skyrim
>Dark Souls pvp
>that's all he plays despite buying games on every steam sale

He's a fucking disgrace, I'm glad I don't have to watch his vidya habits anymore.

My youngest brother LOVES Devil May Cry (1-4) and Vanquish, and the Metal Gear Solid series sans V. He's turned into the only one I know with taste, somehow.

KH series, Pokemon, standard stuff. She also enjoyed that recent Digimon game.

Used to play a ton of THPS4 and expert Guitar Hero as well.

I would if I could, user. I don't even think my dad has her number and I had to move to the south of all places, so I couldn't see her even if I tried.

It's gotten pretty complicated.

what happened? i'd commit suicide if my older sister didn't talk to me

We are all adults, they can play whatever they want. However, I'm the only one who plays more than 2 or 3 genres at most
>Younger brother
Anything Racing Sim.
Military Shooters.
GTA.

>Older Brother
Military Shooters.
GTA.
Not really into vidya anymore.

>Older Sister
She was a best beast at Mario Party back then. Then she popped a kid and stopped caring.

>Eldest Sister
Whatever's trendy and sometimes whatever my brother in law is playing.

>Me
Fighters, JRPGs, CUHRAYZEE, Platformers, whatever genre as long as it isn't Sports or FPSs which I'm bad at the former and don't like the latter.

The only fighters my brothers are remotely decent at are KoF and Smash(inb4meme). Still, I decimate them. They are okay most of the time and on the rare occasion they like and try some of the games I play (younger one said Vanquish is the best shooter he ever played and older did some Persona 4 Arena sets with me).

My in-law is a bro and he actually cares and knows most of the stuff I play. He asked if I'm getting SMTIV:A and Persona 5. He is okay at Smash.

No. She plays nothing but survival games and WoW.

P4arena and smash mains?

>have a younger brother and sister
>brother is 15 and usually plays Souls, Overwatch, and a few fighting games (Guilty Gear, KoF, etc.). Is going to try out more DMC 3 soon since he's having fun.
>sister is 14 and plays usually Pokemon, Dragon Quest, and is trying out SMT IV
I'm usually playing shmups, jrpgs, vns, and drpgs

Not bad

yes, we sometimes even buy each other games. we're both into weird indie 'interesting in concept, not always in practice' kind of games, so we both have a couple gifts from each other that have maybe an hour of playtime but for the most part the overlap is pretty deep. He loves hearing about Dwarf Fortress even though he could probably never play it.

his taste in multiplayer games is completely different from mine though, so we haven't played a game together since like highschool Halo parties. he plays Tom Clancy stuff and I play TF2 and MMOs.

My brig brother was pretty casual a few years back.
I now introduced him to Dwarf Fortress, Red Orchestra and Paradox gsg.
He's still pretty bad at all of them but he tries.

fuck no

he only plays shitty adventure games and binding of isaac

Melee: Luigi and Peach.
>Brawl
4: Greninja.

Ultimax: Lots of characters to mess around (mostly shadows, the Berserk system reminded me of KoFXIII's max mode which is fun).
When in serious mode I play Margaret and S.Mitsuru. Pocket S.Narukami for fun. I wanted to learn Adachi but I've been busy with other games/stuff to put the time into. P4AU is a really good fighter for what it is: An anine grimefest.

My brother only plays CSGO and forza, so not really. He's not big on vidya anymore, spends most of his time listening to car engines and watching e-celebs.

You're a pretty cool guy user.

My brother has pretty normie tastes
He is a massive Tomb Raider, Megaman X and Killer Instinct fan, we emulate arcades at least once a month and do an arcade marathon, specially beat'em ups Like The Simpsons, Final Fight 2, TMNT TiT, Metal Slug, etc.
He thinks Rash, RAAM and Arbiter are stupid choices and a waste of characters
His favorite Megaman X are 1, 4 and 5, 6 and 8 are a guilty pleasure for him and loved the shit out of MMZ

Why are mothers so good at 2d platformers? My mum loves 8-bit Sonic 2 on the Sega Master System but she said it all turned to shit with Playstation even though she loved to watch us play Crash Bandicoot.

>5th gen platformers
Yes
She's dead

>Me
RTS, ARPGs, CUHRAYZEE, Old School FPS, Grand Strat, Simulators, and Dota 2

>Little Brother
Smash, JRPGs, Platformers, Rhythm Games, and Puzzle

>We both like
Fighting games (I'm good at SF he's more of a Tekken lad), Racing, Pokemon, and we really like Rougelikes

no

I generally don't approve of how ignorant my brother is towards any tips i give him. My brother is a PS3 peasant. Even though he only earns a few bucks a week as a paperboy, he bought FIFA 16 half a year ago. And now he wants FIFA 17. I tried to tell him there's no difference, but he believes there's a major difference. He can't give me any examples other than the design is better...

Thankfully he's been playing Borderlands 2 on my pc, which he seems to like. This is positive.

yes b/c I forced mine onto him when he was young so now he has good tastes weather he likes/knows it or not

>battlefield 4
>minecraft

It's literally the only games he plays, so there isn't much "taste" there to begin with.

Not that guy but yeah, back then when I was little my mom played Contra, Jackal or any coop games with me on our nes. She pretty much carried me all the time, she's a very based gamer.
Guess that's why classics like Mario isn't memorial for me.

My 13 year old sister really likes SMT and Persona while my 12 year old sister is more into Nintendo games, it's fun playing Smash bros with them since they actually aren't too bad at it, especially the 13 year old one.

Nope

He only plays the most normiest of normie games. He said he won't buy the new Call of Duty this year but I guarantee he will.

both of my siblings are older then me and don't play video games, my cousin on the other hands I set him on a great path and he FUCKED IT UP

>Older brother would spend all his time playing GTA V on his PS4 doing nothing but driving around in singelplayer
>eventually builds a decent PC which I later found out was the exact same as mine but with a different graphics card that's at the same level.
>Only ever uses it for GTA V singleplayer driving around or virtual machines which is still barely because he uses his older shittier PC for most things
>eventually asks to borrow my Steam account so he can try out some other games
>now only plays CS:GO

He doesn't care for mine but I sure as hell don't approve of his tastes in games.

I'm an only child.

Mostly not

What do you think about that complex ending user ?

Sister only plays Sims 3 on Mac Desktop
also thinks Macs are the be all end all of computers

The last time I went and visited him was around 4 months ago. He's 11 years old. He plays Rocket League, Pre-hunger update Minecraft, Geometry Dash, and this weird game called Transformice. Anyone know what that is?

can I marry them, user? Either one, I don't care. Both would be great though

>Transformice
You guys are either French or your brother is a furry Cred Forumsirgin. Or both.

Absolutely not. Usually, I don't like to critique people's taste, as I just don't wanna be a jerk. But, my brother (who mind you is older than me) has very shit taste. Here's the games I see him playing most often
>CoD
>Overwatch
>WoW
>Minecraft
and, when FNAF came out, he played it. Fucker even owns a Freddy Fazbear shirt.

I don't have any siblings.
Therefore they don't like any games.
I'm from Cred Forums, so neither do I.
Therefore I approve of my sibling's tastes.

My little sister is as nerdy and hip as a white girl should be, i dont consider as actually having her own tastes.

My little brother just watches gaming youtubers now, which is actually a sharp step above how he used to play league of legends and hearthstone on his laptop while buying "retro nintendo consoles" for him to display in his bedroom no one goes into and as far as i know theryre still just sitting there.

My older sister doesnt play vidya anymore and shes a fully-grown and married adult so she doesnt have to pretend to like zelda and the pokemons like my little sister.

All of them, and myself for like a week, played pokemon go though. that shits not gameplay hooking people in though its sheer brand-power.

I can't say about my siblings (I've never lived with them and haven't seen them in 10+ years) but I've got two uncles who play video games.

One I'm pretty sure only plays normie games.

The other plays whatever he feels like and mods Halo.

No, he plays games like Destiny and The Division solo and he enjoys it