No "let's play" channel where someone records themselves browsing Cred Forums and shitposting

>no "let's play" channel where someone records themselves browsing Cred Forums and shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aW2O9-R2d_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>in the future people just watch others shit post live
Jesus Christ.

Nobody who goes here regularly is charismatic enough to do LPs

I would only watch this if it was an Australian guy with a funny accent and good bants.

I have actually thought about doing this before

V I D E O G A M E S

Oh shit, gotta get in on this early so I can blow up

>hey guys videogamesomething here
>this weeks game is called Cred Forums, it's less of a game more of a cesspool of an image board
>so the object of Cred Forums is to get as many (you)'s as possible by baiting with troll threads
>level 1 is pretty simple, just gonna post a quick thread about how the xbone is the superior console...

>nobody can read the font because it's too small on their end

why would i want to watch someone else shitpost when i could just shitpost myself.

Because they are better than you at it.

That's what this guy was doing pretty much the entire day

What about that guy that posts videos of himself commenting on youtube videos?

Come on user, its the current year. Shitposting is not only for kids nowdays. There are people like me (young adults) who watch shitposters on youtube because of the good content and because were simply too tired to do it ourself...

Great idea!

oh i doubt that

If you have under 10000 rare frogs and don't have a dedicated shitposting rig than you are a beginner shitposter.

Posts like these are the reason why this board is considered for deletion. Cancerous fuck.

you never enjoyed watching your friend shit post? you never watched an expert shit posting? you don't see the value in watching someone who is CHARISMATIC shitpost?

moron

Thanks for the free cash cow op

Inb4 it transpires op is a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=aW2O9-R2d_M

Holy fuck.

Holy fuck do you have enough pepes?