What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

REEEEEvenge

hamburgers

Venom wouldn't stop Fultoning diversity

no blacks

what were their names again?

Everything kaz says is right in V. he is the best character.

butt stuff

this.

He had no problems. He was the best character in the game.

Well he lost an arm and a leg, and was arguably left blind. That's not even mentioning his best friend betrayed him for a fucking doppelganger without his knowing.

I was blown the Hell away when he didn't get best performance award at the award ceremony that Doritopope hosted. The actor spoke more then the Sutherland 20x more lines, and with so much more passion

>THE ENEMY IS HERE, ON HIS KNEES!

Venom pls

>what was his fucking problem
What did he mean by this?

whats your problem, Ocelot?

Niggers, children, little nigglets.

he fucking killed it, especially considering in peace walker he was your frat house shenanigans buddy and then convincingly pulled a 180 on that persona for TPP

Kazuhira "If you fulton a black don't bother coming back" Miller

>He was the best character in the game
Not hard since he was the only good character in the game. Other than D Dog

Kids, blacks, cipher, revenge, perfect burgers, snake

Skull Face was alright, I wish the game explored his backstory more.

I'd argue that he's the best character in the entire series

No niggers allowed.

Kaz...Kaz had a hard life.

>>That's not even mentioning his best friend betrayed him for a fucking doppelganger without his knowing.
But he did know. Ocelot cued him in on what Zero had arranged for Big Boss after Skull Face's assassination attempt, so that he and Ocelot could help build Big Boss' legacy while maintaining the secret of Outer Heaven. It's in the last few tapes of the game, after you complete Mission 46. It's just Kaz never was happy with the situation, and his capture and torture in Afghanistan kind of added to his anger from the Mother Base attack.

But I do agree that Robin Downes should have won Best Performance for Kaz.

Maybe they shouldn't have wasted so much time on the fucking non-character shoved in our faces just because kojima wanted subpar wank material in the game.

What was his name again?