How does Cred Forums feel about G2A? Is it safe?

How does Cred Forums feel about G2A? Is it safe?

Its ok

the g2a threads on the games that Cred Forums really wants are pretty funny

Bought Fallout 4 and season pass from there at less price of the base game on steam, aside from a lot of other games at really cheap prices and never happend anything.
Its a blessing when steam is not making new games cheap and even when they are cheap G2A usually have them even more cheap.

yeah. I've bought something like $300 of shit from there. G2A Shield is a scam and waste of money though. I just use bitcoin.

They often just buy copies from Russians that bought them with stolen credit cards and shit.

It's pretty stupid to buy from them when you can just pirate the game for the same effect.

99% are from sales and bundles and regional discounts. the only thing I've bought that was legitimately probably stolen was Alien: Isolation, from the back of a German DVD.

I want to buy something from them but I don't know if I cant trust them. So many good discounts, but it all looks too good to be true. I only want to buy from them because steam raises the price so much

I hate to sound like a shill, but it is legit 99% of the time, and 99.99% when you avoid low-rep sellers. it's basically automated trading. just make sure you uncheck Shield for every item, because it's a waste of money, and you'll get the same support from their support anyway.

t. game hoarder

Try 99.98%

Stolen cards are a bogeyman and used by people on Cred Forums to discredit literally every benefit of g2a

Still may as well pirate. If your money is going to the devs at all it's a negligible amount.

you have 2 options on g2a

buying from g2a: safe, they get their keys like gmg does
buying from sellers that are hosted on g2a: this is what gives some people trouble with keys being revoked

the keys and gifts all have to come from somewhere. at lowest, it's the lowest the game's ever been on sale/bundle for.

pirating means I can't uninstall/reinstall whenever I run out of HDD space, and I have almost 1000 games.

It's literally the same as buying it from a steam sale.

You forgot no update or multiplayer support for some games

>at lowest, it's the lowest the game's ever been on sale/bundle for.

How often is stuff 10 cents on g2a, because that's how much they paid for anything that's ever been in a humble bundle?

>10 cents is how much they paid for anything in a humble bundle
HB has been $1 minimum for steam keys for a long time, and individual tier1 games usually trade for no lower than $0.30 each. and G2A takes a significant cut. there are other bundle sites like IndieGala that do 10 copies of each of 9 games for $3 total, though.

I don't play multiplayer, desu

I listened to your advice and went for it. just got 2 games for $20, when on steam they one was $39.99 and the other was $29.99. Fuck man you dont know how happy I am right now

You are creating the demand for those cheap keys to exist, so the suppliers buy more of that game

Those games get sold for that little because the devs personally picked that price range, if they wanted to avoid the scenario every region would have the same price

Out of the $250 of games I've bought on G2A, one got pulled from steam due to "payment issues". I disputed the claim and provided evidence of the game being pulled and within a week I got my money back.

Stick to high-rated users.

Pretty much sums it up. G2A is a great market and very solid bought dozens of games from them including Blizzard games.