Does anyone here play?

Does anyone here play?

Holy fuck this enema feels like it's going to come out now

I played it until an update made it unplayable with 5 second long stutters in firefights.

You talking about the recent one with vehicles? Yeah it fucked shit up. Turn off high quality sound and radio filter. Turn of lens flare/AA, eye focus and whatever useless effects there are. Set CPU to prioritize Squad. It makes it playable for me but fuck a hot fix can't come quick enough.

V8 is all about optimization though

It was happening before the vehicles update. I might try turning off high quality sound to see if it fixes it.

yeah its fun and ultra immersive without the ARMA jank. just waiting for a more stable release before I play any more

>talking shit about arma
see i came just to see that happen and 10 seconds after its right there

git fucking gud

no you got it wrong I love arma but the engine can make it pretty annoying sometimes

tell me about it, more than 20 fps? pretty good
it looks like a rather large amount of people want to see squad go even further, its no secret squad is basically a continuation of BF2PR, which is also what the ACE mod is for arma

yeah multiplayer runs like hot asshole

I don't have autism so no I don't play it.

>defending arma

i spit on you

I don't get it, I can run it at 60fps without problems.

You guys ati fags?

I hear it's a great game, but I refuse to support a game that uses such a horrible anti-cheat. So unfortunately, they will not get my money unless they change it in the future.

Congratulations. You've managed to fall into the minority of people not having fps issues

if it would let me join servers then yes.

>thinking its about defending anything
i shit on you and your way of thinking

Going to make a thread in a few days giving away a copy of squad. Expect it

Been wanting to play this game for ages, but no way in hell am I supporting any pre-alpha bullshit.

Anyone got any rumours of a release date?

I put a lot of time into this on my old PC before it got hit with the unfixable 5 second stutters

it was an old PC and it still had a GTX560 in it so maybe that was why

New pc runs it just fine though

I sound too much like a homosexual to play games that require a microphone.