What games allow me to play an undead who is resurrected?

what games allow me to play an undead who is resurrected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtaDL0qXCVE
youtube.com/watch?v=8_jK6XXq2xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>resurrected

>undead

I dont think you know what either of these words mean

Let's get the obvious one out of the way.

Just play vampire the masquerade

you're stupid

Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft

Why couldn't you just be an undead in 3 again? Instead you're some pile of ash that's turned into a person or something.

Unkindled are Undead, just unfit to link to the fire.

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

Basically it's just a story related thing that the flame is right at the razor's edge of going out so out of desperation from the previous lords of cinder deciding to fuck off the bell of awakening woke up people who attempted to link the fire and just burned to ash rather than surviving the linking process.

You're basically an undead variant that's both improved yet shittier.
Basically the fire is WAY too close to failing, and the age of fire can't afford to resurrect something that has a chance of going hollow or something.

Resurrection means the person in question is restored to life completely. Whereas undead means the body is dead but is being animated(and possibly staving off decay)through supernatural means.

If you've played the games, you should understand.

If an undead is resurrected its no longer undead.

WISE FWOM YOUW GWAVE

I didn't really understand whether cinders are just what this age calls Humanity or if they'really actually different things with similar functions (though you don't Kindle bonfires with them), if getting the dark mark turns you into a DS1 style Undead, and so on.

Stubbs the Zombie

this game

It's funny how many failsafes they have to the FF going out

>Always keep a guy prepped to set himself on fire
>If for some reason that guy refuses to set himself on fire then ring the bell to resurrect the people who set themselves on fire before
>If for some reason THEY refuse to set themselves on fire again then ring the bell to resurrect the guys who failed to force the other guys to set themselves on fire.

my nigga

The Spawn games
Shadowman
Chakan, I think

grim dawn

The First Flame seems to have some sense of self-preservation.

I mean, it's kind of important since it's the engine that keeps life in the universe going. In Dark Souls world, there isn't even a proper "Sun". There's a ball of fire in the sky, but it's powered by the First Flame.

Given that you can be both hollowed and embered, I'm pretty sure they're different things.

Think of it like humans needing both light and dark to be what we call humans. Undead vs Unkindled is just about which is being lost upon death.

>Think of it like humans needing both light and dark to be what we call humans.

Does that mean Manus and his monsters are just pure dark (humanity) creatures, lacking the light souls?

youtube.com/watch?v=PtaDL0qXCVE

Never mind, not Shadowman. They made a game about The Crow, though.

Why do people keep posting this attention whore?

Basically, or at least that's when the dark is disproportionately greater to an absurd degree.

how is the PC port of this? I've always thought it looked interesting

There is also the point of view that those dark monsters, or even hollows, are our natural state, but we've been "corrupted" by the light souls into something unnatural. In this case, the undead curse would be trying to revert things to it's natural course as the unnaturally prolonged age of fire finally dies.

A unkindled is a human born so late into the dying of the fire that they don't have the first flames spark in them, Kindling themselves with embers is the only way to get close to being a 'normal' human, otherwise they are closer to the shit that lived before the First Flame

You're such a pathetic fucker that you only just scrape through being able to relight the fire AFTER stealing 5 cinders from people who did kindle the FF, and even then it's implied that there might not be enough left after you since you're not actually fit for kindling the fire and are using scraps of greater beings.

DSIII is about everything going back to gray and without the spark of the FF

I've never played the PC port, but it's probably worth a pirate

The Xbox one is fun as hell. Soundtrack is pretty cool, too.

He counts as one.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_jK6XXq2xg

It's her small circle of beta orbiters (About 6 or 7 people) still trying to force her as a thing years after she faded into obscurity.

She's just a less funny and less attractive Kaceytron.

WOOOOO

h-he's not dead is he

He's back streaming because he needs to raise money for a new water heater.