How many games do you buy a month user?

How many games do you buy a month user?

1 or 2

One every 2-3 months if that

I'll pirate games maybe twice a month and buy the ones I keep playing

Never understood the guy who made this room.
>stepping on your games
What the hell?

When I was a little kid I dreamed of having a room like this, I was convinced that when I grew up I would be able to get all the games I want. Now I'm here and I can't stand to play them of more than 10 minutes.

2 or 3 for console
on PC pirated or 75% sale on steam

Depends what's comes out; 1-5.

Last month I bought 2.

New games? Never.

Used games? 2-5 per month.

protip: delete all your games except for 3
the more games you have the harder it gets to fully play through one and enjoy it

Where do you buy your used games?

I mean, that room is obviously not usable anyway so why not just put in more shelves? Preferably on wheels on something.

way too many. bundles have become the bane of my existence. at least I'm not paying full price anything.

Flea markets and the internet. There really isn't any other ways.

0-1

Depends if there's anything I want and now a days there's rarely a game that I want the last game I bought was new doom and that was about 4 months ago I think

Zero

One every two months if you count my WoW sub

about 1 every 2 months, probably about 1 every 8 months now that i know how to pirate shit on the wii u and there is nothing good coming for my low-end pc or ps4
i mostly am just playing obscure freeware or 5th/6th gen stuff now

if i can keep myself disciplined, none. i'm living off of savings so i try not to buy anything besides food.

Why the fuck do you care?

I buy a game or two a year

ive bought about 15 games since the beginning of 2016 and ive only played one of them, undertale