Hey Du!

Hey Du!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KEMzdqxeQNo
youtube.com/watch?v=ws7hiLOBdoY
youtube.com/watch?v=wyHdO4kg0hk
forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1340357-Release-Gothic-½-—-SystemPack-(ENG-DEU)
youtube.com/watch?v=nGkZnGTJotM
youtube.com/watch?v=RuNPdkys1Mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take care of yourself, kid.

>tfw gothic 3 is the best

>I want to have some fun.

youtu.be/KEMzdqxeQNo

Wolves are easy.
Boars are pure cancer.

coziest rpg of all times

Gothic thread!!

>mfw you'll never explore all the nooks and crannys in Koronis for the first time again :(

It feels fresh with l'hiver mod, lots of new detail and passages

Khorinis was great.
>need to pass the gate guards
>climb the mountain behind the city and drop down into the sea
>swim to the harbour
>bonus 500 exp from lares

>They dont make them like that any more
All linear shit
All lvl adjusted enemys
Why did they screw gothic 3 so much up.
Why had this wonderfull rpg die....

Va? Menadu mig? Va äre?

gothic ended at the second game with the DLC

Gothic 3 was different but not that bad I'd say it ended with Forsaken Gods

Swamp Camp > New Camp > Old Camp

All are comfy as fuck though.

>DLC
Gothic 2 did not have DLC, you dongus.

It did tho. It completes the whole story.

That is an expansion pack, you... you... DOUBLE NIGGER

I bet you own many dildoes.
For real tho, all of you go play it. Best version is polish version, fuck germans.

I played it years ago. I am just mad at people calling expansion packs "DLC" just because they don't know anything else these days.

Why would the polish version be better?

>don't talk to me, I'll get in trouble
>only named women are slave girls

no

DEINE MUTTER TREIBT'S MIT ZIEGEN!

I enjoyed the hell out of it but even after all the official and community patches, it was still sort of a mess and everything went downhill from there.

>back when launch patches weren't the norm
>back when 'it's open world, of course quests are going to break left and right' wasn't accepted

ICH HAU DIR VOLLES PFUND AUF'S MAUL!

how do i get used to the controls of this game it feels terrible

Play more.

>people find the controls hard
I was 12 when I played this game, I was an absolute mouthbreather and didnt know what I was doing.
I still managed to figure out keyboard only is the way to go and it felt natural right away.
It's actually one of the most intuitive control schemes, ctrl is the action button and thats it.

How can you people have problems with this?

Is this a fresh bait? Gothic 3 was when the series went to shit. Premiere was comepletely ruined by massive amounts of bugs. And even when they made it somewhat playable, the game was so easy that i could decimate entire villages of orcs right in the beginning of the game

Alles clar?

Neo-gamers who are used to press "x" on their controller to move the game forward

This armor. Where can I find one?

remap the controls. Took a couple minutes to get it feeling right.

"Wer bist du überhaupt?"
"Dat geyht dich ein'n feucht'n Dreck an. Wenn ich dir erzählen wollte, wer ich bin, dann hätt' ich das schon getaan, kloar?"

Never thought I'd hear my native dialect in a vidya.

Sag mal, ist das ein Gesicht oder ein Hintern da vorne an deinem Kopf?

"Ich heiße..."
"Mich interessiert nicht wie du heißt!"

>"Na, hat dir heute schonmal jemand die Nase geputzt?

Ich glaube, ich hau dir mal auf's Maul.

"Du willst schon wieder eins? Na gut, nimm dir die Liesl mit."
"Liesl? Das letzte Schaf hieß schon Liesl."
"Die heißen alle Liesl. Bis auf die Hammel natürlich."
"Und wie heißen die?"
"Horst."

Das ist genau das, was du jetzt brauchst.

Ein Mistvieh weniger!

youtube.com/watch?v=ws7hiLOBdoY

>10y ago

Now Gamestar is a pile of steaming shit.

;_;

>Wer bist du?
>Wenn ich das wüsste, wär ich auch schlauer!
>Was gibt's zu essen?
>Du stellst zu viele Fragen über Dinge, die dich nichts angehen!
>Dann hau ich dir volles Pfund aufs Maul.
Meine Seiten.

How do i get gud at gothic 2

Go mage. It's annoying to bring that sheep to the monastery, but you will be pretty powerful once you figure your shit out there.

>and then sneak back out to do it the normal way as well

Welcome to how I start every playthrough.

>I still managed to figure out keyboard only is the way to go and it felt natural right away.

I never got this. I played with keyboard and mouse right from the first game and never had a problem/wanted to not use the mouse. What about the mouse is so hard for people in Gothic?

It's not necessary, if all you need to play the game is six buttons of which 4 are arrows, why would you bother with mouse?

youtube.com/watch?v=wyHdO4kg0hk

>Gaymstar
>good
>the same magazine who refused to rate games that they considered to be "overly violent"

Just bought Gothic 2 on Steam for 2,5 bugs.

Anything I need to know before I start? Any important community patches or mods? I haven't played this game in over a decade.

I just don't understand why not a mouse. Using the mouse for looking around doesn't take away any extra control and always felt easier to me. I mean you do have to adjust some settings in 2 to make it so you can turn fast enough with it, but that's it.

What I was asking though is why do people recommend no mouse controls for the game when with the mouse it plays and works just about the same as any other third person pc game. The only "weird" thing about the controls that is different from any other game of it's type is the "interact" key so I just don't see how not using a mouse effects it.

There are some important patches to make the game run properly on modern systems. Will look for them in a sec if someone else doesn't link it.

forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1340357-Release-Gothic-½-—-SystemPack-(ENG-DEU)

Just follow the directions. Also look into what the setting you have to change to make it so you can turn better with the mouse.

Thanks.

Sumpfkraut

ALTER SUMPFGRAS LMAA

löl

how do i play g3 without permanent microstutter?

Just noticed there are seperate packs for Gothic 2 and Gothic 2: NotR.
I bought the gold edition on Steam which includes the base game and the expansion pack. Do I have to install both update packs or just the one for NotR?

I'm currently reading through the thread, but fi you already know the answer that would be great.

Its not a dlc. Its an expansion pack/addon.

Er sagte die Sumpfhaie hat er noch nie leiden können

"Installation info" has what you are looking for. The last choice is the steam "Gothic 2 Gold" version.

Being a mage is literally handicapping yourself. Might as well be a literal challenge run. Everything a mage can do, a paladin or DH can do better. Scrolls are abundant.

Mage is strongest endgame. Summon skeltons army and they kill everything on screen

youtube.com/watch?v=nGkZnGTJotM

Ah, it seems to work like a charm. Thank you!

>Sumpfkraut

So you can find weed underwater?

Das tut sie vermutlich wirklich.

I have Gothic one to 3 on steam,Should I just start at one and play them all?

Never got around to playing them

bau deine hütte nicht an den graben haben sie gesagt aber keiner hat mir gesagt was passiert wenn ich es doch tue

Yes. Story wise it also makes more sense because everything is connected

>don't make it bad
__________________bad

thanks man

Despite all the bugs and glitches Gothic 3 was still awesome right till the end. Forsaken Gods is where I knew it was over.

to bad elex is going to suck

Gothic 3 had the most comfy world.
Myrtana was fucking awesome, traveling through the nothern snowstorms was brillian. Desert was boring though because 'muh procedural generated dunes'.

It was really just the bugs at the start and the horrible dull combat that made 3 as bad as it is always perceived.

Gothic 3 was the last thing I got hyped ever

It broke my spirit so bad that I am sceptic now to literally everything

Ich will Snapper jagen!

youtube.com/watch?v=RuNPdkys1Mk

Why is Gothic 1 not on Steam? I can only buy it in some Gothic bundle, and I already own Gothic 2. So I would pay basically for Gothic 3 and Gothic 2 when I already own Gothic 2 and only want Gothic 1.

gog.com

>that unending staggering attack

truly Gothic 3 was a journey through hell

Is that thing in front of your head a face or an ass!?

It's 9€ there, the Gothic pack on steam is only 5€ today.

STECK DIE SCHEISS WAFFE WEG!

Only recently found out that german version of knights of honor has the same voice actors

ein neuer tag und nichts hat sich verändert

Does anyone have the Gothic Halloween comic with the Seeker?

>to bad elex is going to suck
They'll never go back to making smaller worlds with witty content that branches into multiple paths and affects the world.
No doubt they lost their touch completely since branching into the console market.

What happened Germany

How did yougo from amazing games like The Guild and Gothic to Simulator Game #2356

Judging by the quality of German Simulators they're easier to shit out and sell appropriately despite the flaws for some ungodly reason.

this

I wrote it off the moment they the worlds going to be bigger than the one in gothic 3
combat looks awful too

The Guild 3 is in the making. It's almost like they don't want anyone to know about it though with the amount of news and marketing out there.

>Verlass dich auf einen und du bist verlassen...
Loved this quote, how was it translated in other versions?
Can´t think of any way it would work like it did in the original.

>Gothic 3 had the most comfy world.
I agree. Imho it has the best open world any game could deliver for me.

>... das ist eben so...
... Ich halt mich da lieber raus, ich hab da so meine Erfahrung und... eh ja...
Sorry, had to type this. I don't know but I guess there are some guys here playing the game with other dubs than german.

Question to non-Germans

Are you playing the gothic series with the original german dubs and english subs?

I played the demo back then in 2010 and didn't know what to expect, when it was released then, I did know. Fuck you JoWood, why were you so shitty.

Played in German first, because localized version wasn't out. Then again in English.

And is also now closing its comment section whenever they post a clickbait article about Anita Sakaaran or muhsoggyknee.

which games?

Polish dub best dub

Played English first until I found out it was originally German so yeah German dub is muuuch better too

They were always shit, especially their self-made "look how geeky we are" videos

in Unreal Engine 4

Depend on some one and your alone.
Roughly.

But more like do stuff by your self others just fuck it up.

>a random one and my alone
>my self