Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNyPs-n5dik
pcgamesn.com/fallout-4/fallout-4-new-vegas-mod-matches-far-harbor-quest
youtube.com/watch?v=ol8SLdMmztg
youtu.be/BMjD_vBi9ss
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18898/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also fallout 4 general thread

hah I remember when I played through F4 that I alt-tabbed during loading and it would finish pretty much instantly.

alt-tab: 5ish seconds
stay in-game: 15+

fallout 4 sucks

found ur problem

I mean they should be able to fix this with a patch, but I wonder why not sooner. In fact its been a whole year and this is still an issue

wow it's almost like they know that 99% of the people that pay money for their shit are 80 iq normalshits or underage and don't care about or even notice shit like this

its kind of sad really, that this is even a thing. But hopefully after no mans sky failure people would realise the bullshit that is going on

post more webms, these are hilarious

what is this for anyway?
why is there land under the land?

>Load time tied to frame rate
What the fuck.

oh shit sorry I oversleeped but I will continue to do so
Basically..I honestly don't know. At one point when I was playing the game the textures on the floor would turn into cabbage. So it is what it is

>downloading mods

Its funny because its almost most of what the fanboys would argue for

>not downloading mods

And even with all the updates applied to the game. It still runs like shit

Or they have high IQs because they're college educated and have jobs, and as a result, disposable income.

>First tier doesn't even cover the torso

epic

wow $60 such a huge expense

Knowing Bethesda, I'm surprised that alt-tabbing didn't just crash the game.

its suprising that all the things they could've done right, they at least made alt-tabbing in fallout 4 great

That's handy.

Alt-tabbing fucks up the resolution size.

>Ever having v-sync enabled
But knowing Bethesdas horrible engines would not be surprised if this game tears like hell without it.

>Playing a bethesda "game" without mods

That's the first time I've ever seen a decapitation where it looked more like the body was thrown away from the head instead of the head being thrown away from the body.

Mods are disrespectful imo. The developers, artists etc. spent a lot of time on FO4 and they did a pretty good job. I think spoiling their vision is rude.

oh ya that happened from time to time as well. Oh bethesda arn't they the greatest
oh no the Physics in game becomes unstable instead

The physics break horribly and NPC schedules get destroyed, ruining some quests.

I mean there are tiems where the mods do screw up the intentions of the game. Just look at some of the images the modders for new vegas took. its overbloomed, to much depth of field, you get the picture

Now that's the Bethesda I know.

Hahahahaha holy fuck leave it to bethesda, you would think capping your framerate in your video card would achieve the same affect.

Why did the developers add a mod kit then?
Your opinion is null and void pretty much when the developers are actively pushing for people to add mods. Plus no one actually believes this and its a meme opinion at this point.

bazinga

meanwhile at the institute...

youtube.com/watch?v=LNyPs-n5dik

Bethesda openly supports them by hosting them on their own website and supporting them on the xbox one. If they thought it was "disrespectful" they would not do that.

Bethesda...

Besthesda never changes

oh this is one is good. What do you think is the password?

Chronic depression.jpg
When living is nothing short of a living hell for you that you decided a half broken door requires god tier lockpicking to open.

>pirate the game on launch, play for a few hours, decide to wait until modders fix the game
>check
>still no worthwhile mods

But that's just graphics? How do other mods screw up the intentions of the game? All I can think of is sexual or lewd content and things that don't fit the setting like modern tacticool weapons in fallout. And besides, you bought the game, you should be able to change it how you want. It isn't a work of art or a real tangible thing that will forever remain unchanged.

That actually reminds me of a few dreams I've had where I either jumped really high or fell very far and just bounced when I hit the ground.

Apparently a lot of people have dreams where they fly, but jumping high is the closest I've ever gotten to that.

I remember thinking na let's just type in RAILROAD for a laug- o my fucking god.

todd really doesn't care anymore.

SO. WHY THE FUCK THIS GAME TAKING SO MUCH RESOURCE TO RUN?

well ya do whatever you want, just saying that it can sometimes change the look of the game. But the real deal I have with it is why bother putting up with the time to do all that work. And then at one point it may introduce bugs, problems, and so and so forth. Why not just play the game

Well one because the engine is old a shit as in its an engine used extensively for decades with some adjustments here and there. And two why bother when the modding community is there to do all that work for you. The shadows use up all your gpu, just turn it down in tell you can't see anymore

user when you refuse to make a new game engine and just staple on 'new' features to it constantly. It's basically a massive abomination of technology that doesn't work properly.
They've been doing this for far too long. The engine wasn't great before they started stapling.

>skyrim
>clearly an oblivion city

Shit like this confuses me. Skywind when?

Don't know about skywind, but you can dl this mod. Got the main cities done so far.

Honestly mods being more problem then their worth is mostly only something that seems to happen in bethesda games. It's probably because the nature of bethesda game modding (ie: hundreds of little mods as opposed to bigger conversions and overhauls).

look, he had to fart and was trying not to shit himself

it's realism

>mostly only something that seems to happen in bethesda games
well what can you do, the developers know the fanbase will buy the game regardless of what it comes out to be.And if anything goes wrong they mods will fix it lol.

Why is Far Harbor so much better than the main game? Even the music is great

What is it with that place? I had this bug and I've seen so many other people who had it.

oh ya for far harbor they copied their workings of another modder lol
pcgamesn.com/fallout-4/fallout-4-new-vegas-mod-matches-far-harbor-quest

its bethesda, its also happens on a bridge as well

Thanks, Danse.

I fucking lost hard

heres their response

What a twist

Have they fixed the Nukacola Quantum stuck in the ground north of your starting position yet?

come on, its bethesda

Another factor is that that not a lot of games are as moddable as Bethesda games are.

>sauce(dead)pan

who the fuck are you and why are you using my name?

alright im running low here so some of these are gonna be recent reposts. But there still golden

hes sauce(dead)pan

oh ya its now nostalgic to think of bethesda games as broken pieces of shit when there released and probably throughout there cycle

youtube.com/watch?v=ol8SLdMmztg

oh boy

Cool beans, someone saved my webm. Have another.

ill probably have to end it here since im almost out of good stuff and its 4 am on the east coast

Yes they can, they've gotten so big and have the average 'gamer's' wallet trapped in a retarded form of Stockholm Syndrome.
>It's a Bethesda game; it's supposed to be buggy and broken
is not a valid sentiment, but is a common one.
Try getting your average gamer to vote with their (or their mother's) wallet. Good luck to you.

oh god! now thats a feature

I just wanna know how such a thing even became a thing with the people. I don't know how people find enjoyment in something that is honestly the opposite

They got told to think that way or they grew up with it. Indoctrination is probably the way to describe it, no-one using any form of critical thinking would call a Bethdev game 'quality'.

>glitches are nostalgic

>This is the part of the job that I love!

blowout soon, stalker

And I thought New Vegas was a broken buggy POS
Bethesda's outdone themselves.

Well they can be, look at missingno

Really puts the saying into work

>Legendary enemy has mutated
But it's a fucking robot Todd

>prop hunt

>using meme ssds in the first place
who the fuck cares that you boot in under 3 seconds or whatever
i wake up, press a button and go take a piss
when i come back its booted anyway

>using a 16 year old gamebryo engine
>People are still suprised it scales like shit
Lol

Dude it's AI just like evolved or learned your attack patterns or some shit, it's fucking radiation i don't have to explain shit

petemind

How to spot the PS4 owner, the post.

>I can afford it because I have a job at McDonalds!!

do you go take a piss every time you come to a loading screen, open a program, open file explorer, open a video

jesus, you might have a bladder problem

>Playing a Bethesda game with V-sync turned off
Disasters in the making.

>Genre(s): General

How sad that it can describe most AAA games these days
>SO IT'S OPEN WORLD
>WITH RPG OR MMO ELEMENTS
>AND THERE'S SURVIVAL
>AND FAR CRY BASES

That's Skyblivion , user. Made by the guys behind Tales of Two Wastelands. Might be released someday
youtu.be/BMjD_vBi9ss

The clause wasn't a big deal, except for the fact that the main reason NV was docked points in reviews was because of bugs and shit. Who handled QA for the game? Bethesda.

he tried to do them all but they all equally turned out bad

Go away Todd and don't come back before you have made a good game

kek bethesda never fails to make me laugh

>FO4 VAC

kekd

Jesus Christ, he's having a legit tantrum.

>I think spoiling their vision is rude.
LOL they already did it themselves you fuck face. mods fix that problem unless its a bethesda game.

Tod throwing a tantrum.

All hail FNV!
Oh by the way it jas MP now. You can coop.

But WHY are the two heads connected by that string of texture? How does that even happen, technically?

Fallout 4 has about the same artistic vision as a mass-printed poster advertising Starbucks.

It evolving not mutating.

Biological things can mutatd, programs evolve.

But then the next question should be.
Why is the robot at full health if he just had software upgrade?

>Mama Murphy
>gives a quest to build a chair for her
>at the start of your building back Sanctuary
>once you build her chair and she sits down, you can't move it again ever

What the fuck is up with that? I'm fucking decorating and building shit, so I placed that chair in the middle of the room in the hopes of it being temporary but now she's sitting right there in the middle of the room while people all around her are working and shit.

todd im not gonna buy it

and this is pretty much the last of the goodies I have. The rest is just filled with arguments and the likes. Now im headed off to bed. But, remember, Bethesda is just one of the many other companies that screw over their consumers. Good night

>all those (you)s
Nice job

I don't know why they don't have an option to smash the doors. Have it a sort of risk/reward situation where smashing it will attract enemies or something. This is just too ridiculous.

Is that simply because of mod culture from NMM and other mod sites that promotes individual small mods as opposed to complete overhauls?

I love that place

God, those textures. I don't usually care about muh graphics but this is too much. PS2 had better textures than this.

Lets be real, Bethbryo games wouldn't be as entertaining without physics shenanigans.

S-SHE'S TOO FAST

>Bethesda's dev log for Fallout 4

I find Fo4 all the more of a shame because the founding game mechanics are mostly a gigantic leap forward. Utterly ruined by the terrible world built around those mechanics and the player character. Don't mean the bugs, either.

FNV had a huge sin where any given character's niche didn't truly come in to being till very far in to the game. It took ages to aquire quality perks, and many of the character defining ones were needlessly gated with redundant qualifications(stacking on a character level limit, skill limit, and prereq all at once). SPECIAL points by this era of Fallout weren't that important in the grand scheme of things either. Skills often were merely breakpoints rather than having the skill level itself matter on any kind of siding scale. Which is no different than merely having a perk to meet a similar breakpoint. Fo4, by comparison, lets your character start defining their niche IMMEDIATELY. Fo4 refused to carry over a lot of lessons from NV, but many of the new systems were great step forwards in their own right in ways NV could have only dreamed.

All shit on by a world that's uninteresting and flat to tromp through and paths through the world that are far more fixed than they appear on the surface.

To me, the one thing FO4 had was decent gunplay compared to a game like New Vegas where every weapon felt like it had no impact at all, but the design choices in FO4 were still retarded.

This too.

Gameplay has a bit more weight to it.. when it's working properly.

based Givi

For me Fo4 could have been way better if Beth just hired better writers. I liked the core story (which I didn't in Fo3) but the actual lore in-world is just not there.

For example, take all the raiders in the car plant, brewery, etc. Those could have been unique, interactable NPCs. But they weren't, they were just generic enemies.

NANI??!!

Melee builds are a hell of a drug.

What the fuck happened in this pic?

>june
>wait for nuka world
>GET bored
>realize it's already October and haven't played it for months

Was it shit?

hayai

Difference being that the purifier in 3 was to purify the Potomac and by extension the ocean. The purifiers you can build in 4 give you some bottled water

>I got Fallout 4 for PS4
>Mods are coming!
>Mods come for Xbone
>Watch a friend play with mods for a few hours
>Mods are still coming
>Forget about it
>Check in for the last DLC
>no mods, haha we lied
>mfw

I mean, honestly it was my fault for expecting anything different after the playstation shitshow of Elder Scrolls and Fallouts past, but still.

Honestly, its your vision that gets spoiled when you have to look at the pile of dogshit Bethesda dropped on your console and called a game.

>full magazine
>fire's one round
>puts a new round in the chamber
>puts five new rounds into the already nearly full magazine
>ejects the still unspent round

You cant even have fun with the tools tou are given

People defended him in that too
"If they say,its a coincidence it's a coincidence!" Like it's the word of God or something

>the main reason NV was docked points in reviews was because of bugs and shit. Who handled QA for the game? Bethesda.

This bullshit again...

Do you know how many people Bethesda assigned to do QA for NV? Over 70.

Do you know how many people Obsidian assigned to fixing bugs? Just 2.

>even the cat is disgusted

>magazine

Sup nigga

Are there fun complete overhaul mods that make the game better?
I remember playing Fallout Who Vegas, flying through spacing with the TARDIS, that was fun.

I think its pronounced 30 caliber magazine clip

how you get out?

Faat travel

you mean clipazine

>someone placed all the items with care so players could have fun with physics
>Bethesda QA never bothered to test how they work

These make me sad

I actually can't fault Bethesda as lying on this one. Sony flat out backed out with no explanation on it.

I just always reload bullets.

This came out a couple days ago nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18898/

Made by the same guy who made DUST for new vegas. It's set 5 years after the war in the nuclear winter. I'm about to play it.

Its still in alpha though. Plus it wont fix the terrible dialogue in game. Although maybe im wrong about that

You should lose weight, then.

It kind of fixes the terrible dialogue because there isn't any. You must not have played DUST, the way the mod works is there are barely any friendly NPC, and almost everyone and everything you see is hostile.

Wtf, i hate fallout 4 now

I fucking love parallax mapping. I don't even know why I love it, but it should be in every game.

I still don't believe that people actually bought the

> "Consoles are getting mods too!"

statement for a single fuck second. It just cemented my belief that there's a huge amount of people out there that will just flat-out accept anything they're told without a moment's hesitation.

>"Man, I can't wait to get these unofficial, non-quality tested, mostly unoptimized, additions to my game on my already struggling, closed-box console through a private company-owned network on which consistent, quick updates are impossible because every new addition needs to pass testing that costs both time and money and has killed every game that requires frequent content updates. It's going to be GREAT!"

There are no words

Y-y-y-y-you j-j-just h-have a toaster!!!1!11!
Granted I play it on a laptop, but I get 50+ FPS anywhere that isn't downtown Boston or Jamaica Plains. Nuka World is literally 10-12FPS though)))

i can run the game on my old laptop with a GT540m on low settings, so I wouldn't say it is that taxing.

>we lied

Not their fault Sony uses proprietary formats for audio and textures and refuses to let modders use them.

>Sony flat out backed out with no explanation on it.
>with no explanation on it.

Anyone who knows how the PS4 works knew this was coming since day 1.

Sony only permits a proprietary audio format for use in video games on the PS4, I believe it's SXA, instead of an open format. Because of this, only people who buy a license can encode audio to a PS4 game. So instantly there goes audio in mods.

Secondly, Sony uses proprietary texture compression tools as well, same story as above, only licensed developers can use it. So there goes texture mods.

Now you're down to pure value modification plugins and scripts. Whoops, can't run custom scripts on any console so there goes that.

You're now left with the ability to make mods that only have .ESP based changes. No textures, no audio, no scripting, just purely the info you can edit in the form editors of the Creation Kit.

And the cherry on top goes to the limitation of 900 MB of user allowed storage space per game. Meaning any given user could only have 900 MB of personal storage space for mods, and that space is shared with save files, of which Gamebryo makes relatively big save files in numerous amounts which will eat up even more of that time amount of space.

#4theplayers

Why are those bunnies flattened? Are they okay?

The best part is that this glitch is used in speedruns to essentially skip all the walking since they figured out it had something to do with third person and aiming then going back to first person.

Of course they didn't. Do you really think that, even if QA went to those places, they're vidya savvy enough to even think of trying it? They're probably the same kind of people that play those review copies of games and fucking suck at basic motor function.

You guys like VATS? I love VATS.

Holy fuck that's broken.

>I mean they should be able to fix this with a patch
And they should be able to make a better game than fallout 4 with some minimal effort, yet, they don´t.
You basically answered yourself, they simply can´t be bothered.

Why is Bloody mess so fucking dissapointing in F4?

>Or they have high IQs because they're college educated and have jobs, and as a result, disposable income.
Someone with all that + a high IQ would not throw their disposable income away, because that is the very definition of stupidity.

They bascially copied the exact mod and their response is "it is a coincidence"?

This pretty much confirms that bethesda is staffed by billions of monkeys with computers; hacking away mindlessly, replicating great content coincidentally.

>My desires are driving me

I think VATS is the best game mechanic ever, it accurately represents life, which is what every mechanic in a great RPG should strive for.

F1
F2
FNV

>From gamers for gamers

F3
F4
>By idiots for idiots

One of the unique weapons is the one almost nobody will be bothered to go back for.

Fuck bethesda.

Modding IS Bethesda's vision. They release modding tools, host mods on their website, and pushed to have mods be avaliable on console.