Say something about mew2king

Say something about mew2king

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UIHppNp7ze0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a retard that the entire melee scene hugboxes

The Blueglass of the Melee scene. Something clearly isn't right with him, but he's the kinda autistic that's lovable rather than obnoxious.

He's kind of cute. Would smash with.

He's a cool guy. People massively overplay his "autism", he's just a stereotypical nerd (before the term got hijacked/rebranded into something for hipsters).

Socially awkward, calculates everything, very susceptible to shit like catfishing. Seriously, fuck whoever did that, at least he didn't take it too badly after he found out it was a ruse.

>pauses mid game in nodded melee and zooms out
>"So that's what the background of dream land looks like. I always wondered what it looks like."

Is it really overplayed?

He never asked for his favorite game to develop the worst community in all of competitive fighters. I feel bad for him having to deal with all the Jims.

Nah, he's an annoying autist and everyone just overlooks it or pretends its endearing.

>but he's the kinda autistic that's lovable rather than obnoxious.
He ruined the futons of those who had the kindness to take him in, as well as hid in people's trunks and used their internet to jack off in their houses. If that's not obnoxious I don't know what is.

I just want to see him happy : )

tfw he cried during that tournament cause that chick died

>smash
>a fighting game
pick 1

>tfw he cried during that tournament cause that chick died
turned out to be a catfish

Lol, he got told a BS story from some "chick" he's never actually seen before and made a total retard of himself.

Again, it's only because of his status as smash's "special" child that they even gave him access to a mic to do that.

He has no style

Better at video games than any e-celeb posting Cred Forumsirgin

wait wasn't he with her when she passed like irl

Gave me feels when I saw it live
youtu.be/UIHppNp7ze0

lol no.

god damn I just want him to smile

He's a goofball

Why don't you fly over and be his fucking mom then.

maybe I will and I'll protect him from BULLIES LIKE YOU!

He has no grace

This nerd
has an autist face

I like him, but it's fucking incredible how stupid and naive he is. I seriously don't understand how he can live without some sort of carer.

Here's a reminder of some of the stupid shit he has said/done.

Got catfished and cried on a live stream over a girl that doesn't exist.
Got tricked into hiring a girl who leeched off of him and his sponsor in hopes of developing a relationship with her... She had a boyfriend the entire time and he was aware of this.
Trusted the notorious Triforce and endlessly defended him.
Got Armada stuck in a deal with EMP.
Has a new sponsor (MVG) who is just as shady as his last one. They claims these things:
They claim that ZeRo is a member of their roster multiple times throughout the slideshow.
They claim that their roster contains 63 of the top 100 Smash players.
They say they're "on the verge" of being a 24 hour Smash network.
They claim that MVG has surpassed "the numbers" of APEX and EVO within only a few months.
They say they are planning 12 US majors and 15 International majors in 2016.
They state they are projecting "full operations" within Australia, France, South Africa, and Spain by 2017.

None that is true.
He also tried to blackmail a company into giving him 7 3DS' with capture cards because the capture card he originally purchased didn't work... Apparently PBNJ (one of the scum nicest people in the smash community) told him to do this.
Oh and let's not forget about the fact that he refuses to see doctors for his depression, autism and hand problems for no reason.

He's also been a part of so many tournament splitting scandals it's ridiculous.