Which one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzo_(extortion)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHA FUCKING NIGGERBABY!!!!!!!!!

Realistically Mafia 3
probably no memes and gameplay should be decent aside from AI and story hopefully alright aside from MUH DIVERSITY
im not gonna buy either and never will but y'know
go ahead and waste money

I chose mafia 3

Well, I enjoyed mafia 2 a lot and disliked the first Watch Dogs and never finished it. So I choose mafia 3 just to see Vito again and to wear top notch suits

This.

I'm tired of seeing niggers everywhere.

Neither cause I hate niggers, but if I had to choose it'd be Mafia.

mafia 3 is the safe choice, watch dogs is just ubisoft the game v.25

>Mafia III

I always wanted to be a gangsta n sheeit

Then tell all your white friends to stop listening to rap and buying Jordans

For real if you just stayed in your box and let them stay in there's we wouldn't have this problem.

AYO HOL UP,

WE

>So I choose mafia 3 just to see Vito again and to wear top notch suits

bait

pirating mafia 3, apparently it doesn't have denuvo
not going to buy watch dogs unless it's -75% off
even pcgamer of all places calls it hollow

keep your money for dishonored 2

There is literally a black person on the cover

This game will have suits, right?

WHAT?

Is mafia III going to be a sandbox? I liked mafia II alot but it felt empty since after the story, i couldnt do anything else

>BATTLEFIELD 1
>WATCH_DOGS 2
>MAFIA III
2016 will be the year of
>let's shoehorn niggers into our game to make it progressive!

There is nothing wrong with having a black protagonist

>Mfw I wanted the Asian guy from watchdogs 1 to be the protagonist in wd2 because he was the most interesting character in the game (I honestly thought they were setting him up to be in the sequel) but instead we got We Wuz Hackerz an Shiiiieeett.

Asian guy???

Nope. only shitty military green clothing

I will watch Chip and Ironicus make fun of the left, but I will mourn the one on the right for going all SJW.

>apparently it doesn't have denuvo
Source?

there's also the fact that watch dogs 2 looks like its going to have the same problems as the first

jordie was just a hitman,there was no setting him up wtf

>73 gigabytes

>Mafia
>Play as a black guy
>Unable to wear three piece suit

when did Cred Forums turn this racist?

what the fuck is wrong with you people

they said they're adding free dlc to add things like outfits and car customization

And a stronk independent womyn

>Dlc for basic gameplay activities

You're right. These games are still garbage even compared to other ones with black protags.

racial qoutas are racist

Why the fuck can't i play as an old Vito taking revenge on The Commision?
That would be 100 times better than this shit

eula, not listed in associated companies etc
no direct "no" from developer obviously
most other games had some indications

yeah its just marketing but at least at least its free

They'd still all be shit even if it weren't about niggers. Best part is 2/3 of those games will bomb miserably and knowing how retarded Devs are they will think "oh we shouldn't have used a black guy I guess" when the game in reality was just fucking garbage.

Good. It looks like a game that would be fun to pirate and play for free.

why didnt they just called the game Gangster if they not gonna make it a italian guy?
American Gangster was quite a cool movie and I want to play as a Black man in a suit shooting down KKK

But why can't shit like this be the default outfit?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

In mafia 2 we could go to any garage or clothing store and have dozens of choices in customization for Vito and his ride.
But in mafia 3 we have to get a dlc for three outfits, which consist of
>IT AINT ME
>Suit and tie
>Sam Jackson

They could have made a hitman type game with Hackerz lmao abilities, set in an open world

I mean, I literally bought a physical copy of Watch_Dogs off Amazon for $7 just to see firsthand how fucked up it was, and maybe record some more hilarious footage of wandering around shooting civilians for their weird personal data things.But then it was so shit I gave up within two hours and never played again.

So probably Mafia 3. Looking into the Mafia 2 modding scene to see if we're likely to be able to get under the hood and screw with models and textures, in which case I'll almost certainly try to get a mod showcase of a white power version going.

the closer we get to election day the more Cred Forums spills over into all the other boards

mafia because i always wanted to be a carefree gives no fux criminal nigger for a day

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the base game has

Suits are coming in the "Day in Court" DLC. Gotta have that realism.

The fuck is this white boi doing. Practically misses both kicks and kicks slow as fuck kek.

>Black guys only wear suits in court
What did the mean by this

I was actually wondering if they were going with black protags because of this. I mean, I always thought the Mafia series was backshelf valusoftware anyway and WatchDogs was such an obvious piece of shit that without an engine change there is no way it's going to improve.

shut up nigger

If I had to choose, watch dogs, cause I think at least WD will be a decent game while Mafia will be complete garbage. Not even the blacked thing, just that Mafia games are garbage and what we've seen of III says it is even more garbage.

Nothing, if a generic suit and tie which should already be an option in the game is dlc

He's terrified, and doesn't know how to fight.

haha got em!

literally who cares you fucking pirate loser

Summerfags, you have to go back.

>>/tumblr/

antipirates are more cancerous than Cred Forumstards and sjws combined

right around 2004

But I haven't lost anything, kiddo, unlike some people who lost 60+ bucks and anal virginity.

I truly believe if Niggers were eradicated from the world crime rate would reach a new low.

>when did Cred Forums turn this racist?

lmao

>mfw people are actually hyped for these two games

What happened to Cred Forums bros?

t. 2k shill

Woah... That meme perfectly described how I feel about Cred Forums right now.

Is this meme new or something? I haven't seen it anywhere until recently when a lot of people started using it!

What is the meme called?

More like cutting content then "giving it for free" for good pr

2007. We're the internet hate machine, man.

It's the culture. The whole ghetto black culture.

neither

>Ubisoft
>anything but a reskin of the last game
One can only dream

How fucking new? Cred Forums's always been racist. You just see people being more outspoken with it since nigger propaganda is being shoved down our throats. Sorry if you enjoy being forced to eat a sandwhich filled with shit and being forced to say "it taste good!" unless you want to be called an asshole.

>Cred Forums pass

t. triggered neckbeard

and lower than average IQ paired with the warrior gene that black people carry more than any other race. add poverty and you basically have a completely morally deficient society

Kids here like to say "nigger" and giggle, same as any gathering place of anonymous teenage boys. Explains all the partially repressed faggotry, too.

.t triggered white privileged libcuck

THIS is why african american communities are raging shitholes. No one is opressing them, they just glorify criminality and make games out of assaulting people of other races.

Even animals are more likeable than blacks at this point.

>they just glorify criminality
you act like that's a specific thing blacks do

At least once in every mafia 3 thread for a few weeks, often more than once, some dipshit would be glorifying the Italian mob, talking like they were anymore than a large street gang.

You wage war against other families and the police in order to secure your enterprise of non-violent crime, as opposed to murder-simulator 2016.
Or you can just punch old men on the street because lol so randum

The mafia were not some street gang that robbed people walking home at night. Anyone in the mafia who did that would have been beaten or killed for being so stupid, they didn't want to draw attention to themselves. The mafia killed rivals and anyone who tried to get in their way but they never held up liquor stores or gas stations. They were professional criminals.

shooting people in a videogame != idealizing slinging drugs, shooting people and "making it" (but making it can never be accomplished through studying, that makes you an uncle tom) in real life

There's a reason they commit over half the homicides in america while being and 8th of the population.

mafia 3 is 45 dollars on gog btw

It's almost as if people are shitposting and retards like you keep falling for it.

This one.

italians were criminals but not apes, they were family-centered and less selfish than other criminals. if you didn't mess with them they wouldn't mess with you. you can't say the same with blacks.

As much as I don't like gameplay design decisions they made in SW2, it's the best option.

Mafia 3 might be at least decent, and anything is better than soulless Ubishit.

>if you didn't mess with them they wouldn't mess with you.

>The via dei Georgofili bombing (Italian: Strage di via dei Georgofili) was set by the Mafia very early in the morning of 27 May 1993 in Florence, Italy.

>The large explosion caused the death of five people: Caterina Nencioni (50 days old), Nadia Nencioni (9 years old), Dario Capolicchio (22 years old), Angela Fiume (36 years old), Fabrizio Nencioni (39 years old); 48 other people were wounded.

When they realized blacks commit the biggest part of crimes yet won't stop trying to play the victim?

oh shit cherry picked anecdotal evidence, looks like im wrong

got anymore?

The exception to prove the rule

Mafia 3 for sure. The gameplay looks like nothing special and pretty typical but the world looks stylish as fuck. I don't really mind playing as black guy and fighting enemies in unique outfits is always cool

>if you didn't mess with them they wouldn't mess with you

You know one of the most common rackets was 'protection,' right? As in you paid extortion to the mafia to 'protect' you from them not destroying your property or killing you or your loved ones.

>The Train 904 bombing, also known as the Christmas Massacre, was a terror attack which occurred on December 23, 1984, in the Apennine Base Tunnel. A bomb on the 904 express train (Rapido 904) from Naples to Milan was detonated, killing 17 and wounding 267.

>The motive behind the bomb attack was to distract Italian security forces from investigating the Sicilian Mafia after the testimony of the Mafia turncoat Tommaso Buscetta to Antimafia prosecutor Giovanni Falcone had led to a series of arrest warrants in September 1984 that subsequently would lead to the Maxi Trial against 474 Mafia defendants.[2] Mafia boss Giuseppe Calò, also known as "Pippo", was convicted for ordering and organising the attack in February 1989. In April 2011 Mafia "boss of bosses" Salvatore Riina was indicted for ordering the bombing.[3]

They're not better than any other criminal groups. Italian Mafia and Yakuza just understand the concept of public relations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzo_(extortion)

>fighting enemies in unique outfits
They same guy shows up in a ton of screenshots

I meant the general style, its unique to its time and location. Besides you can't every random enemy to be unique

and they provided it, they did more to protect businesses than police did, unlike niggers who just sell crack and steal and rob