What did you guys think of this candy?

What did you guys think of this candy?

I personally thought it was an innately good candy for video games, but I think some people really overdid it, which led to the candy getting a bad wrap and ultimately hurting the credibility of the candy and the candy's manufacturers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ei89MsnCd0
youtube.com/watch?v=i0VG3pJLuak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAMER GOOBERS

I agree, though Milk Duds are better in my opinion.

op you're a goober

Really? I've never been a fan. Those and Dots make me feel like I'm going to pull a tooth. Raisinets are the best chewy candy, imo.

>Those and Dots make me feel like I'm going to pull a tooth.

I know that feel. I love Dots, too.

I'm really not a huge fan of chocolate candy, I prefer sweets like Skittles or sour candies like Lemonheads or Sour Patch Kids even though they really fuck up my mouth when I have too many.

>hurr zoe slept for reviews to sell copies of her game
>game is free
>not a game either
>"game" wasn't even reviewed by anyone
Thank god for the goobers, or our precious industry might have become corrupt because of that harlot.

Go home, Goober.

AY

Ice cream? I love ice cream!

Go home goober

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ei89MsnCd0

>5 g of protein per serving

Why do fuckers even mention it? 5 g of protein is not significant compared to how much fat and carbs are in it. Fucking americans

I never even tried goobers. But from lurking around people who did, it seemed like an okay candy.

Yeah that's pretty unfortunate. She was a scapegoat for all of the dishonest jounalists in gaming journalism. People forgot that it wasn't supposed to be a persecution thing, it was just supposed to be about to bringing a general problem to light and discouraging it. But that's that. I'm just talking about candy.

Do you people think moot gave up candy in general because of the controversy surrounding goobers?

marketing tactic/selling point.

Because it's Nestle. It also says "fresh", another favorite of big food companies to trick consumers interested in healthier snacks. I'm surprised it doesn't also say "gluten free", given the growing interest there.

Yo I love goobuhs.

This is Family Guy tier humor, especially the ending.

I love it.

I MIGHT GET TREE GOOBAS

>not eating memes

youtube.com/watch?v=i0VG3pJLuak

comedy kino

mom buys me treats

oh shit dey got goobas heah
yo i love these goobas yo
AYO I LOVE GOOBAS
EY
I love deez goobas
I love the goobas mayne
EY
Ima get some
(((GOOoobas)))
EY MAN IMA GET SOME OF THESE GOOBAS RIGHT ERE
I might get two goobas
I might get tree goobas
I might get fo goobas
I might get five goobas
boom
>sniff wiggle
>sniff wiggle
>sniff wiggle
Yo
I love me some CLARK
ey man I love dis clark
Ey man...
I luh dis clork
you got real melk choklate inna peenutbutta crunch inna CLAARK
yo dey got sahft
oooh man
you know I gots ta have my great ocean
pink salmon
i dont have any money

I've never even heard of a Clark. Where would you have to be buying gas to see one of those in the store?

i live in the midwest and i see clArks everywhere