youtube.com/watch?v=TLxv_g_zQkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fantastic gunplay
>GOAT online
>some of the highest points and set pieces in the series
>Great DLC

It was the second best game in the series tbqh

it sucks but the gunplay is so good man just play it for the gunplay

It's a cheap game to buy, you could probably buy it for a buck.

They removed the mineral farming in ME2.

but replaced it with that stupid fucking BWAAAAAAAAH Reaper crap that managed to be even fucking worse

I don't care what anyone says, I loved Mass Effect 3 and the entire series. No other game has made me feel for my squad like Mass Effect.

Smoothest gameplay in the series.

Genophage cure sequence was well-written.

Citadel DLC was great fanwank.

The gameplay is good, good gunplay and makes you want to use your powers

If you liked both 1 & 2 then 3 was almost a nice way to finish them off

Also the DLC managed to bump the ending up from abysmal to just poor

Citadel DLC was allright.

their franchise has reached a 3rd installment, good for them.

Playing as a Turian, Krogan, and Geth in the multiplayer was tops.

The races are attractive.

It had female turians.

The multiplayer is fun.

It had Javik.

>Great DLC

I've never played any of the DLC, what's good about them? I'm thinking of giving this game another try.

which is the best game for gameplay?

RPG that isn't set in another shitty High fantasy Tolkien setting. It's better than 99% of RPGs on that facy alone. It fucking pisses me off how underrepresented Sci Fi is in the RPG genre.

Sci Fi
>Deep understanding of science, theoretical quandaries and technology intertwined in some fantastical elements to add intrigue and mystery
>Possibilities are literally endless given the scope of the Universe

Fantasy
>LOL, BEARDED MIDGETS WITH UWOTM8 ACCENTS
>LOL, POINTY EARED HUMANS

It featured Slab Bulkhead

Relative to which game?

ME1s DLC was pretty mediocre but that's understandable given how rare good DLC was at the time.

ME2s DLC was just fantastic imo. Lair of the Shadow Broker had everything you would want in a DLC, good writing/pacing, additional character building etc. Arrival was also pretty great

ME3s DLC never reached the highs of Lair of the Shadow Broker imo but it was much more consistent in quality than ME2. Leviathon, Citadel, Omega etc were all top tier DLCs

You only saw Mirandas horrible ass the once.

The final battle/the road to the reaper was also jaw-dropping.

>The final battle/the road to the reaper was also jaw-dropping.
Jaw-droppingly disappointing, you mean?

>Geth Inflitrator
>Rockin' the javelin or plasma shotty
>solo plat

Shit, I'll probably get ME:A if they aren't as retarded with the multiplayer as they're going to be with the campaign. Seriously just copy paste ME3's with more content and less EA scum bag microtransactions.

The 3rd game. I remember finishing it once when it first came out and then never bothering with it again. I didn't hate it or anything, I just lost interest in it.

If the DLC for it are good I may get them and give this game another playthrough.

Femshep had a nice bunda

>Lair of the Shadow Broker had everything you would want in a DLC

The boss fight... hell, the IDEA behind the boss fight was stupid. I was hoping Bioware would do something interesting and have Liara be the Shadow Broker, not Dexter Jettster.

Not a bad DLC otherwise, though.

That asari Spectre was the better boss among the two.

Among other things.

Jack

All I want is some better balance and more stuff.
Dragoons ruined Cerberus and some of those classes were wonky as shit.

>Turian Havoc
>expect cuhrayzee jetpack vanguard shenanigans
>get buggy, worse charge and fucking cryo blast of all things

Samantha
Mordin
Multiplayer

>Geth infiltrator with javelin
My favorite combo.

They could just copy and paste the multiplayer with a few new powers, weapons, and guns, and I would love it.

You can play as a fucking Krogan.

I want Jack to choke me.

Its endings are in three times as many colors as most rpgs

it's one of my favorite games
if only they removed a little bit of sjw and gay themes it would've been even better

I hate that dress. ME2's dress looked so much better

The ending is disgusting, even after free dlc.

Citadel dlc was great, you could really see the spark of greatness this game could have had.

Which makes me even more sad about it.

>Pirate the game
>Can't play multiplayer which is apparently good

well you got it for free, you shouldn't complain fgt

>pirate a game
>can't access online
wtf!!!

find some other anons who pirated it and host your own lan server

It uh

Um

It euthanized Mass Effect?

No complaints, only annoyed.
Still wouldn't be worth the price, though.
>He can't pull bullshit Russian magic
Stellaris multiplayer worked like a treat so I'm sure there's more out there.

the point is you spent no money, you should get no product, commie dog.
complaining that you cant steal good enough is an idea that no one will entertain

Alright.

What?
Can you hear me?

All these.

As for shit stuff:
- terrible ending further destroyed by tryhard Extended Cut
- cutting interesting stuff from the story just so it can be sold as DLC which resulted in discovery of Prothean & LEviathan being meaningless
- game was too much self-aware, too many quips & inside jokes that should belong to DLCs like Citadel
- while I quite liked the cameos of characters from other ME games, it's stupid that if they are dead you get exactly the same quest with different/random character with less war assets as a reward.

All in all good game, loved the shit out of co-op

Can't spell Kai Leng without KDanielg

i pirated it and played multi it was fun!

I would appreciate it if you told me how.

Everything but that fucking ending.

I'm sorry, that was a while ago, there's probably no pirated servers online anymore
There's this site "coop-land ru", it's in russian, and usually they have cracked coop and multiplayer guides, mostly steam.
I'm not a russian but i know a language a little bit, and google translate page helps also.

Anyway, I would buy the game instead of pirating if it would come out for like 30-40$ with all the dlcs from the start. It's a really good game with great replayability. It's probably selling for less right now. There was a thread about how it's official multiplayer is still alive.

Would still have to get Origin if I bought it.

it was not that bad.
I cringed at times on the final mission, but the ending itself could not be done differently to please everyone I guess.
My most hated moment is when you run down and repaer shoots at you. He injures your friends and normandy turns around to pick them up. While all of you having taking your time for a friendly chat. I was like : FUCK YOU BIOWARE, THIS IS SO STUPID

audio design is sublime, great music too.

it's 12$ on amazon, probably without dlcs

It does a great job at 3rd person shooting, and that's it. It's very good at that and very fun.

It falls on it's face when it tries to have a story, or characters, or anything beyond standard gameplay. This is basically proven in the multiplayer.

In all honestly, the online multiplayer should still have a huge emphasis. It was very fun and nobody seems to talk about it.

They should have grabbed a pair of testicles and just gone with two endings, bad or good.

Yeah, people would have bitched but it would have been better than what we got.

Muliplayer wasn't shit and the gunplay was mediocre. That's pretty much all ME3 brought to the table, that and a shitload of disappointment.

Multiplayer was a fucking blast
infact im gonna play some right now
i still havnt gotten the fucking n7 destroyer or whatever the fuck that character was called
just give us some crude facial customization for the multiplayer and im happy
and some netcode fixes
Vorcha and Batarian master race

Don't delude yourself, it was all shit barring the multiplayer.

Yeah, this. There was some excellent music in ME3. This is my favourite.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLxv_g_zQkY

What I fucking hate most about ME3 is that you can smell the potential. It's there in some of the missions and occasional atmospheric moments. You can feel that there was something great there, but they fucked it all up.

Mods fixed it.

its not fallout 4

Samus makes me peepee happy
So Metroid.

Galaxy map mod makes ME:3 an actually statisfying game.

Sci fi is my favourite and I agree it's a bit underrepresented in RPGs. The sad fact is, people prefer fantasy, magic, elves, it has mystery and gods and things that casual person cannot take out of sci fi even if sci fi is more mysterious and fantastic than fantasy can ever be.

That being said I can also shitpost memes about sci fi
>marines
>space
>duude in space
>muh techolonogy
>zombies virus
>IN SPACE

Liaras tits were at their peak here.

Online was fun as fuck.
Basically played the online, then decided to finish the game later. Even after the sour taste of the ending, I went right back to the online for a couple weeks.

Tuchanka was cool.

Expanded Galaxy Mod?

>it had great implementation of biotics and other abilities
>gunplay wasn't as bad anymore - sucks on veteran though, thanks to bulletsponge enemies
>no minerals
>the whole "protheans basically are the reason why Asari are OP af in galactic politics" was great
>tuchanka
>wrex
>Citadel DLC was alright; not as bad a send off as the ending was - good fan service

That said the combat could have been better. Having one button do everything sometimes made things feel retarded and the fact that some of the Harvesters shots did AoE and some didn't. Seriously retarded how you were in cover for that Tuchanka rescue mission where you go get out some Turians and then the Asari homeworld one. Harvesters were shit.
>wait in cover
>shoot
>wait in cover
>hope cover is wide enough

I did like the new melee mechanic, although towards the end-game it made no difference to use it when you could just pull out an upgraded shotgun or something to deal with husks.

>Multiplayer

Ah, yes. The multiplayer was fantastic. It's weird how something as simple as Horde mode was so fucking fun when you got to play as different characters and races with your friends. Kind of a shame we never got co-op mode though. They could have made it into a way that both are "Shepard" and during cutscenes, you could say different things and then different cutscenes would play out because the game never radically changes the way you play a level despite your choices. Maybe would have been a little too complicated to implement.
Whatever, some sort of co-op system where you can play as one of the squad mates or something. That would have been great. But ME3 was rushed out, so no chance of that happening ever again. With Andromeda looking a lot like DA:I, considering many of the people responsible for the game are now working for ME:A, I'm skeptical.

ME3 was an okay game but bad design with the story and laziness by BioWare was everywhere

>BioWare; We waste good potential on a daily basis

That ass was F-A-T

I didn't play it and that's nice

>Guy Gardner as Renegade Shep
Makes too much sense.

give me your steam. I do some sessions with friends sometimes, through tunngle.

The multiplayer is fun with friends.

>Adding people on Cred Forums
If this thread were here on any other day I might've.

Pretty much this

>Putting tattoos on pure quarians
Cerberus did nothing wrong.

Mordin's death was well done.

Well suit yourself. I never visit Cred Forums as it's just boring, but I saw this thread was on the main page.
My friend and I usually play coop in 2 since we can't find many other people to play with, so I came here with hopes of finding someone looking to play coop.
well, good day

>The only game in the series with halfway decent level design and cover shooting mechanics.

>Story is actually interesting and well paced, unlike the filler bullshit in ME2. Plus it resolves all of the character arcs from the first two games in a satisfying way.

>Fun multiplayer.

While it still had flaws, it's honestly the only entry that I have bothered replaying more than once without losing interest

Multiplayer was good fun and highly addictive.

It had the most perfect waifu

it had (very few) moments that were good.
sadly, those few moments do not make this game worth it.

The whole quaran geth conflict was enjoyable to play through

It was the RPG containment equivalent to Call of Duty.

Tuchanka and Rannoch are legitimately good segments of the game.
Multiplayer was great.
I really enjoyed the new loadout/weight system

Sci-fi settings are literally carbon copies of fantasy settings with different skins and more emphasis on ranged combat. You'd literally have to be a retard to not notice this.

Not only that, but Mass Effect is about as generic of a "sci-fi" setting as you can possibly get, being basically a mix of Star Trek and Star Wars all in one.

It's shit

/thread

The Krogan planet mission was pretty cool. Especially if you're BFFs with Mordin and Wrex but don't want the genophage cured.