/thread

just go to the mc donalds to the left

agree w/ u but check this 5

you cheeky cunt

>9

Damn that's a nice 5.
Check my quads.

"Overlord's Fancy" is a pretty gay name for an illegal gambling operation

I just played it for the first time a couple days ago. I liked it. What's wrong with it?

nice quads but check this 1

Amazing!
I think I can top it with these dubs!

nice dubs +1

check this 3

I think there was a video game being discussed up above, so we should stop this ridiculous get streak and let the Cred Forumsirgins get back to their game discussion.

After these trips, of course...

-Shitload of NPCs with very unforgiving placement and patrol routes
-Several knockouts that can't be avoided
-Special paranoid NPCs that go to red alert upon any disturbance
-Linear progression structure that includes the necessity to find several secrets to proceed
-High loot requirement and the level is filled with low-value loot
-High-volume ambient tracks that make it hard to hear

Jesus Christ

It's Garret!

Ah, I see. Yeah, I prefer missions that are more open ended but I feel like since I naturally stumbled into all the right places I didn't notice how linear it was and just assumed it was my own path. And the only high volume ambient track I remember was the industrial track in the Overlord's Fancy. It didn't bother me, I thought it was sick.

That's a normal thief texture.

And that's..Bourne?

STOP THIEF

Stop taffing with me user XD

This level was ass too.

>reached return to the cathedral
>steal the eye
>run in such a panicked state I believe I missed some dialouge
I jumped down to the basement I believe and I have no clue on where to go. I don't have to go to the room with the haunt in it, do I?

Why would Garret be saying that?

I think you mean best level

Deadly Shadows is the best one

Prove me wrong

Pro tip: You can't

Alright, I can kind of see why Downwind Thieves' Guild is disliked, but what's wrong with this? I thought this map kicked ass.

I managed to somehow listen to the ghost while running from the haunts and hide near a locked gate. But I couldn't hear him past all the damn haunts laughs and chain rattling. I heard something about a rosary, that's it. Is there some way to listen to what he has to say, without two haunts being on my ass?

>Playing this garbage
>Ever

How many layers of mindfuck are you on right now?

He tells you to do some shit for him
I think i killed the haunts or something so i didbt have such problems

With what? I have no holy water and god damn I'm not about to engage a swordfight with two of them at the same time

God bless lads I almost finished the level

I found the stupid cup and now I just need to run through the whole fucking thing again and escape this hell

The only time I sword dueld anyone was when I vented my frustration before loading a save, but I think you can circle around people like in Dark Souls

Even if there's two of them? Possibly a third since there are 3 inside the cathedral

I believe in you user

Why do all the mansions have ramps inside though

For the handicapped