Wind Waker Vs Twilight princess

Which version of zelda do you like more
Wind Waker
>better style (this is why its more memorable then twi)
>is kinda short
>FUCKIN TRIFORCE QUEST

>Twilight Princess
>Better dungeons and gameplay
>more of every thing
>Waaay longer
>DAT FUCKIN TUTORIAL LASTS FOR EVER
>feels kinda more linear then Wind Waker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJsviRJ4voc
youtu.be/vDoMH2rrp58
youtu.be/go_XgaJNVgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ww

bump

As an outsider to TLoZ series I can tell you that I'm really only been interested in these two games.
Already played WW and it was okay. It managed to conduct that atmosphere of sailing the high seas really well. And the art style was neat.

TP has Midna's ass. I started it once, but it starts really fucking slow with all those village quests. So I haven't got to the dungeon crawling part of it, which people seem to hold in high regard.

TP gets great once you get past all the tutorial shit also it has waaay slower build up the ww

Wind Waker had more memorable everything. Especially the music holy shit

youtu.be/VJsviRJ4voc
youtu.be/vDoMH2rrp58
youtu.be/go_XgaJNVgg

tp also had that one snow mansion though

WW
>Better style
>shorter
TP
>Better dungeons
>Better Gameplay
>More Depth
>HOORRRRIBLy long tut
>not as good style wise

Twilight Princess, and i gotta admit when Windwaker first came out i was put off by the art style, but it grew on me. I was probably just being an edgy teenager.

>that great sea video
HIGH QUALITY

Wind Waker
>better intro
>better music
>better visuals
>better writing
>dungeon design has more verticality
>items are better integrated instead of being filler like TP's dominion rod
>sidequests are more interesting (e.g: the one with the homeless guy and rich guy that subtly parallels Daphnes and Ganondorf)
>comfier overworld
>more varied enemy design (in terms of visuals and gameplay)
>better bosses

It's not even a contest all TP has over it is more dungeons.

>comfier overworld

wind waker is much better

dat triforce quest though is kinda boring, the game has waaay better pace the TP but it feels way shorter

2D TLoZ are better.

The problem I have with WW is that it's extremely linear.

more so then tp?

Ignoring bugs, all 3D Zelda games are extremely linear.

Ww. I love the music and colors and game play better, could have gone longer with more of the triforce pieces dungeon but what ever. Still loved Ww best.

The great sea one is an improvement

TP. I prefer dungeon crawling in Zelda to tons of sidequests, which despite popular belief was not a key part of the series until MM. And TP's dungeons are much stronger than WW's, though neither are really as good as the pre-WW games. TP's do have a much better aesthetic though, and overall better bosses as well.

I also prefer TP's world in a gameplay sense, as you actually have some need to explore for things. WW's ocean format works against it in that you essentially know where most everything is. It's also less grating to travel in TP, again due to the ocean format.

TP's core gameplay is also > WW's. The only thing I didn't like is the auto-shield. However TP gets you more options for gameplay; you can totally discard the shield aside from one or two particular parts I believe, use the Ordon sword to deal less damage and wear the Zora tunic to increase some types of damage. Kind of ashamed that WW didn't give you such options.

And while I do think WW Ganondorf was a better villain than TP Ganondorf and Zant to a lesser extent, Midna is the 2nd best companion in the series. I would give WW points for characters but most of them are just bit roles anyway.

Finally, not counting the pre-Forest dungeon stuff I think TP's main quest is better. What many people forget is that WW is pretty linear itself for a while, with KoRL forcing you to go directly to the next isle. I found more enjoyment out of the inbetween dungeon segments of TP. And of course TP doesn't have a large sidequest that you are required to complete before the final dungeon.

There's more I could add but while both games are flawed TP is simply more my type.

Windwaker. The artstyle, combat, music and overworld were way more enjoyable than TP, which really only had dungeons going for it imo (gated by a god awful tutorial section)

And I've always enjoyed sailing, so I never held any of that stuff against WW

TP builds up all these options for combat and other things then does absolutely nothing with it

tp wins

WW HD. while shorter it's a better experience TP.TP is still a good game imo and I hate how much nintendo milked toon link afterward.

>Wind Wakerfags try to pretend that it isn't the worst 3D Zelda

Finished Twilight Princess HD about a few weeks ago, now I'm starting Wind Waker HD. So far, I'm not real sure how I feel about it. It just doesn't feel as grand as TP. Maybe that'll change after Forsaken Fortress.

If you're not a kid who begun to play videogames with Gamecube it's really hard to say something positive about Wind Waker outside of the usual "muh graphics, muh magic, muh experience" stuff.
And personally i can't even stand big-head South Park Link.

TP is boringly safe, stale as fuck, it's not perfect at all, but at least it's a good game with some of the best dungeons ever in the series and almost a decent difficulty level.