Please post BotW webMs if you got them

please post BotW webMs if you got them

also do we have any idea when this is coming out?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/df-hardware-nintendo-wii-u-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe it comes out in march-april, along with the NX.

The game's aesthetics look like the game should have been released in 2011.

This so fucking bad.

That garbage looks worse than SS in every way.

are you referring the direct stream from E3?

because for some reason it was washed out there, when people played the demo there it looked like 10 times better

if you mean the artstyle yeah its kinda lazy but i like it

How is it lazy?

you dont need as detailed textures when you do a cell-shaded artstyle (they intentionallly chose that artstyle because of creative reason though i think)

combat looks very fun in this game. i hope we get a big variety of weapons

combat looks terrible. animations are stiff. cell shading artstyle is used solely to hide the shit graphics.

I got you covered

Soon

>you'll never ejaculate inside of Linkle
Why live?

Personal favorite. Also: never ever

>meteorite

damn i wanna know whats down there

finally a skyrim game with physics

its all i want

I've noticed with a lot of WiiU games if you up the colour and sharpness slightly on your TV the games look miles better. Since BotW looks a little bland on YouTube, etc, I can only assume the same will apply here.

Nintendo are weird.

Fucking hell Link that's overkill

Probably just some rare mineral thingy.
Maybe you can forge a meteorite sword? It'd be pretty cool.

>those frame drops
Kek!

Chiko was fun

Will you lose both the space sword and the boomerang by the end of the game?

something similar happened at E3

the direct feed that was shown on the live stream had shitty colours and looked dull but when you played the demo there on a TV it looked miles better

i cant post the videos right now because im on mobile but i remember the difference being pretty big

i can already see the trick stunt videos of people doing this on youtube

comfy

The detail is done with the colors user. The thing is certain details can just be image scanned in, if any thing this is more work because the have to make it from the ground up.

Same happened to

>Tropical Dong
>3D World
>Xenoblade X
>Project Zero 5
>Pikmin 3
>Rayman Legends

What is going on in the WiiU and why does it expect the TV to do the work?

This is all marketing's fault they wanna push their next shitty system. Why won't Nintendo learn!

>Dropping bombs from the sky
>Shoot fire arrow to create an updraft and stay in the air
>Surprise attack from the sky
Holy shit how have I never seen this one before

>"MASTER, WE BETTER GO DO THE DUNGEON NOW"
>game transports you

Effort =/= greatness.
Style is timeless, graphics will eventually get superceded by others. Not that this looks like the next coming of Miyazaki in video game form, but it looks nice (that's an opinion, mind you.)

Best showcase webm right here.

That's cool. Just from the demo we have seen some creative ideas, so I'm looking forward to seeing what we can come up with in the full game

>combat looks very fun in this game. i hope we get a big variety of weapons

>combat looks terrible. animations are stiff. cell shading artstyle is used solely to hide the shit graphics.

like clockwork

I still wanna know what the fuck this is

I think it's because some of them are color blind so they can't enjoy the colors.

It's bowser he's attacking mushroom kingdom, nothing new.

Looks like notSkyloft. I'm hyped.

This got me hyped for the new zelda.

>horse unharmed
one job

looks like hyrule castle is pretty nearby from the starting point.
why wouldnt you go there immediatly in the full game?

you can, if you want you can fight ganon with a stick

Thats the thing user, you can! only if u want of course

There is a moat that's seemingly impassable with just the starting abilities.

You can if you want to I guess?

I don't know why you would buy an exploration based game and rush to where you know the finish line is on your very first play through, but the devs have gone on record saying that nothing is actually stopping a determined player from doing exactly that, so go ahead I guess.

Smart money is on the area being patrolled by really tough enemies that will wreck you in your starter gear though.

>That garbage looks worse than SS in every way
The results are in, you definitely have eye cancer

Correction since they did say you can go there directly from the start of the game if you want: I mean that you still have to get some stuff to reach it, you don't start with the para-glider and have to go through four shrines to get it. Accessing the castle likely requires some other basic equipment like that such as runes or permanent equipment.

just imagine the speedruns

>that spin
always makes me smile

Jesus damn. This might turn out to be the best open-world game in years, maybe even decades.

I can't wait to see what speedrunners will do with this.

>We Dark Souls now.

look at this smug motherfucker

this game over is very dark soulish.
me gusta

Magfuckingneato

>Smart money is on the area being patrolled by really tough enemies that will wreck you in your starter gear though.

I hope it's like Dark Souls, where it's possible to get to the abyss as soon as you exit the tutorial, but doing so requires you do do crazy shit that a first time player would never pull off.

I just can't get hype for this game knowing I'll be playing the inferior Wii U version.

Haven't seen this one either, looks like it's gonna be speedrunners wet dream

>speedrun

Matters on if they can find a way to survive launching themselves with the physics engine or not.

Ain't a fan of a single 3D Zelda. This however looks far more my style. I dread to say this but I could see myself getting an NX for this.

that's the last I have

>yfw you heard "open your eyes" in the trailer for the first time

This looks like Fable or skyrim but with all promises kept

>youve been in a coma for... quite some time.
>im afraid its been
>nine years

I hope they keep their promises, we haven't seen NPCs yet for example

Guys I want it to be good... It's not gonna flop... it won't be yet another barren open world game with nothing to do r-right?

You type like a faggot

We've already got a demo, there's plenty to do and find even if most of it only exists out of necessity to counteract item degradation.
In fact, that's probably why item degradation is part of the game

Hate to be the retard, but there is a demo out?

Not everyone can attend E3 I guess.

Just watch some of the footage from it then, there's fucktons of it.

Because it can only display a very limited range of color.
I am not even joking.

Ah, I almost creamed....

These new Guardians look a little similar to the back of Midna's crown

>Shrine of Resurrection
>SHUTOUT
What does it mean

in none of the games on the left you can

>do that kinetic energy thing
>interact with actually smart AI
>use fire to gain uplift by the hot air
>shield surfing
>general smooth physics
>zelda world and lore

Yes.

>ragdolling

>in a Zelda game

I don't know how to feel about this.

>hyperarmor.webm

they explicitly said that the E3 demo had all cities or whatever removed so its not spoiled

Source

>that facial expression of the bokoblin

Apparently theres a Link ( ;) ) to Twilight Princess in the world of BotW, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of tiny details.

I think Aonuma said something like "When you finish BotW, you'll want to go back and play TP"

Feels right after certain powerful hits like in

I like it, personally. I don't think there's been a Zelda game with an in depth physics engine coupled with this level of free play, so you can't exactly have a standard death animation if Link can be in any number of positions prior to death.

>not getting punished by the game for destroying the lake bed

Greenpeace gonna fuck Nintendo up again now!

>Link ( ;) )

I can, however, nitpick 15 mechanics from each of those games that ZeldaBW doesn't have and be smug too. Do a "100 open world mechanics 10+yo games have that ZeldaBW doesn't" list.

Point is, every open-world game has advantages and disadvantages as well as very specific gimicks exclusive to that one game, Zelda is no different. It's just that Nintendo-onlys aren't used to open world games and think this one is the second coming of christ.
Even though MGS5 disappoints in story, the open world mechanics are pretty solid you can find dozens of montages on youtube specific to certain mechancis and combinations of them. Doesn't mean it's the best game ever like some comments here about ZeldaBW would lead you to believe (and thousands of comments made at E3, the overhype and delusion was hilarious)

>Game Over is blue instead of read when you drown/freeze

The little touches, man.

You may not be joking, but then you're lying unknowingly.

What you described is not a real thing.

I,m not hyped at all. It,s probably going to be shit like Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword...

I enjoy that he can ragdoll and then get back up afterwards. Rather few game I have played have used it for anything other than people being dead for reals.

I just hope they test it to death, and keep it in check in certain ways. Every time you give the reins over to simulation instead of an artist, you run the risk of extra stupid shit happening.

At least it's going to be shit in a slightly differnet way than those.

I'm amazed at how they managed to get pig!Ganon to look intimidating. Ocarina of Time was the only other game where he managed to scare me a bit.

It's zelda doomed to being cell shaded thievery now?

I thought the opposite.

>horse engulfed in explosion
>"oh no!"
>horsie comes out safe
>"phew!"

Requesting more horse webms, they seriously have god tier animations

>explosions coming through the solid walls

Looks truly awful.

so a NX+zelda bundle pretty much confirmed then?

I was excited for Dragon's Dogma and still play it. I'm also cautiously optimistic for Horizon although I have a bad feeling about it, I just can't say why but I feel like it will be much more underwhelming than what I'm expecting.

Well look at that you're wrong.
and the other guy is exaggerating, the limit on the color isn't "very"

>However, there is some unwelcome news - specifically that the HDMI output is locked to limited-range RGB only, with footage from all games we've captured thus far revealing absolutely no information in the 0-16 or 235-255 areas. Many digital displays - PC monitors in particular - don't operate correctly with limited-range RGB, giving washed out colours

Dude, what are you doing.
You haven't had to manually write spoiler tags for a long fucking time now.

It's looking really nice. I'll buy the NX when it has more games. Skyward Sword was really shitty and a big disappointment.

>cell shading artstyle is used solely to hide the shit graphics
Why do people keep saying this? Cell shading is great.

Really? Maybe we'll get to see the Sheikah get banished to Twilight

That's fair, but MGS5 is probably the worst example you could use. Not that I've played every open world game, but of the ones I have played, it has the most barren, boring, tedious-to-navigate open world. Hands-down. The other gameplay mechanics (sneaking, missions) were great. But the open world was not only useless, but detracted from the game as a whole.

I'm still cautious about Zelda, but even in the demo, the world seems much more interesting and varied. Minus the lack of enemy variety - hopefully just a demo issue.

Name a game where this doesn't happen.

People didn't even know what the fuck cell shading was until WW, Okami and DB games used it.
GG Xrd is elder god tier cell shading, though.

I understand rivers constantly being in motion, but how about the lakes in the game?

Do we have webbums of lakes in different weather?

ohhh
memes

thanks Reggie

now fuck off and die

i only need one word for this one: polished.

Why would we see the Sheikah get banished? They're the most loyal race to the royal family.

Having this game star OOT Link after his defeat in the downfall timeline seems more likely than that, and even that's a stretch.

>353644119
You are literally fucking retarded. Stop talking about things you dont know.

>However, there is some unwelcome news - specifically that the HDMI output is locked to limited-range RGB only, with footage from all games we've captured thus far revealing absolutely no information in the 0-16 or 235-255 areas. Many digital displays - PC monitors in particular - don't operate correctly with limited-range RGB, giving washed out colours principally defined by blacks being more grey-like in nature. This is something Nintendo really needs to address as a matter of urgency - it's the most basic of omissions, something that Sony and Microsoft resolved to everyone's satisfaction many, many years ago.

Dizzy makes me feel really dizzy.

Well whaddya know.

What those people are describing is not what would by itself result in "washed out" colors though, as long as values are seperated out far enough.

HDMI is unfortunately a shitty standard in the first place, and I'd imagine a limit was put on on purpose, to avoid white burnouts and blacks with visible artifacts aroudn the edges. Both happen on many older and/or cheaper TVs with HDMI inputs, and Nintendo might have thought they were helping developers avoid that their games looked worse than they ought to.

And helping their audience get a visual experience closer to that of an analogt signal.

In the end, it appears they might not even themselves now how to work around this properly, outside of the Mario Kart 8 guys.

Guilty Gear Girls are very cute.

Woah I havent seen this one before. You have the source? That guy knows how to have fun.

Humor me and take it seriously for a second, if the Sheikah had a society with an internet they had a level of technology similar to ours, and then clearly far greater than ours with what we see in TP, SS and this game. In that picture is the shrine device that transfers data through liquid into your tablet.

Right in that image you can see the Sheikah eye on Zant's (Midna's) Throne. It's also right on the back of Midna's head all throughout the game on the back of the Fused Shadows crown she wears.

So the "Dark Intelopers" in TP were banished to the Twilight Realm for trying to control the Sacred Realm with sorcery. In SS the Sheikah at some point turned the Lanayru Ocean into a desert and they have a factory there with sentient robots (who almost have little black fused shadows crowns on their heads) creating time travel stones.

Then here the Sheikah have technology in this tablet thing to control physics. With The advanced level of tech shown here it could be set a lot earler than OOT, or SS even.

>Cell shading is great.
webm unrelated I suppose? That looks like shit.

>The seesaw actually works

The one other time I saw someone try to do that, Link just took damage from the plank underneath him smacking into him so hard.

Sorry, been looking for that too

God damn this area looks all kinds of yes

>i have no idea what i am talking about.
find me another game with as good as closeups in ggxrd. the outro/intro animations are all done in engine

>literal weebshit
>good
So I was right.

I hope you can cancel the "falling" animation with sailcloth. That would be neat

>cell shading artstyle is used solely to hide the shit graphics

That's the dumbest thing I've read today.

I hear you.
What else would it be good for?

Someone needs to add a WASTED transition to this

I imagined a scenario where you launch yourself either with a hand made catapult or clinging onto a boulder which has built momentum from your strikes (the time stop rune) and get a massive height/speed boost to your sailcloth in air. Maybe works for cheesing over a mountain or a huge canyon.

I don't like weebshit either, but you have to admit that's really impressive. I really couldn't tell if the first webm was cell shaded, or drawn, minus the rings.

The second one looks like a legit drawn movie.

That should be the ps4 motto.

"Effort awaits"

Who is that semen demon in the top right!

windwaker did that same shit though

There's something walking in the volcano. Is the volcano tiny, or is the thing giant?

Chiko was a friggin savage lady

Sam if I recall correctly. I'm usually better at remembering Treehousefus, but Audrey took all the spotlight this year.

>MGS5
Seriously? And Zelda is an action-adventure game, retard. Open world is new but it's a completely different games from anything out there.

It's apparently a giant guardian (those mechanical spider monsters). Hopefully it will be

>a shadow of the colossus episode

>this time it's possible to fight Ganon without the Mastersword
>Mastersword is chipped and rusted (looks like there's something missing)
>Link actually is dead
>no choosen one to pull the Sword
>Sheikahs took a literally who
>put him in shrine
>look at all this blue
>Sheikah transfered the gohst of the sword inside this person
>if choosen one is dead and no one can pull the Mastersword, the Swords must do it alone
>the voice you can hear is actually Fi

minish cap and link's awakening are the only 2 i have yet to play. which one should i get to next?

Link's Awakening

I'd love seeing Fi in another Zelda game. I've always felt her character would have a lot more potential if she wasn't stuck as an overbearing helper, and in a post-SS Zelda game an appearence from her could lead to a feels-heavy moment with the current Link. Especially since I imagine she herself would have a chipped and wounded appearence in BotW due to the state of the Master Sword.

>Why would they banished the Shwikah?

yeah why would they...

so looking forward to this game. I hope there are a lot of costumes. Thanks for all the webms y'all.

> Its not a bug its a feature
Its the same problem the ps360 had due to wii u using outdated hardware. Its a bug and it was adressed by the other manufacturerers a decade ago.
It dosent exist because nintendo choose so but because nintendo once again dosent want to fix their problems.

well, it is on the wii u

I am so pumped

I was at gamescom and got this of the mountain monster
Slightly clearer than other images

looks like a guardian

My only fear is that its going to be empty as fuck with almost nothing to do

Fuck off Sokka.

yep, moves like one too.
Consider the size of it though

This is the kind of shit that makes its open world seem (for now) so much more interesting than others. I actually believe them when they say the world is a character in itself.

At 30 I've really started to get jaded about gaming. This is the first game in a while that has me actually (cautiously) anticipating its release.

IMO, it's already shown it's got more to do than a lot of open world games. How repetitive/varied it really is remains to be seen.

I feel so much shame because I can't stop sucking this games dick, and I haven't even played it yet.

hope they fix that shit

why does the game look better here than in other videos?

its a dungeon

thats brutal

we all did user, we all did

>hates weebshit
>hangs out on Cred Forums

dont bother replying to him

>you have a 50% chance of being correct. Would you like to hear my analysis again?

>That guy is not worth replying to.
>I just replied to him.

wew lad

In all seriousness though, I know it's an anime website at heart. But you'd be foolish to think that it hasn't attracted other people in the time it's been around.

I used to love anime when I was 15.

AC Brotherhood did it

Looks like aylmao with tentacles than Guardian for me.

I don't get your point because it makes no sense.