They should have just made his tendies

They should have just made his tendies.

A young man has been charged with murder after a heated dispute over the use of a computer ended with his father allegedly stabbed to death in Sydney's southwest.

Police allege Daniel Chapman, 20, stabbed his father during an argument over dinner at the family's Moorebank home at 8.40pm yesterday.

Read more at 9news.com.au/national/2016/10/03/00/26/fatal-stabbing-in-sydney#865MeBBJeZmvas3V.99

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zV6X17gbPBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Video games?

this isn't video games

Nice gaming pc hes got there

The argument was about computer use/gaming and they confiscated his gaming PC.

What's the line on his game of choice. I think WoW is old hat for stabbings these days. I'm going to go with DOTA2 or LoL with Overwatch being an outside chance.

You do love Australians, right Cred Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=zV6X17gbPBo

>Mr Chapman's wife was frantic and too distressed to call triple zero and instead sent her son over the road to a neighbour’s house to call for help.
Jesus fuck, imagine that conversation

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""allegedly""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>I stab me dad

Oi cunt, I stabbed me dad. Call the ambos, you cunt.

still isn't videogame you dumb faggot

>having dinner at nearly 9pm

Probably more to do with them being a highly dysfunctional family than the computer.

>Having dinner past 5pm

Might as well just call it off

God just imagining her life has me fucking sad.

She and her husband raised their son from the time he was an infant into his twenties, and now not only is her son's life over, he murdered her husband.

Yes it is

>Chapman
Why does that last name sound familiar?

>tfw imagining all the fun times that the father and son would have had building and playing with model trains together (they used to share the hobby)
All these moments will be lost.

>trains

Autism confirmed

>Australia

I thought that was what you fuckers did on a daily basis.

Why is this news?

There are no video games in the land of our southern cousins. Oh and they also fuck dudes there. Or try to stick it in snakes mouths or something.

>Why is this news?
Because the family had enough internet tubes to run a computer in their own house.
I have to travel 45 minutes by dingo-sled to reach a computer.

>be australian
>get stabbed

fuck man

>proceed to stab someone else with a bigger knife
Coincidentally, this is how our prime ministers are selected

Your next door neighbour has a computer?
Lucky bastard

>he sent the son to his neighbor
No wonder the father died, by the time he made the call the father was already decomposed

I met an Australian once. I tried some banter and got stuffed. You can't out-banter a Montanan. Our lives are miserable and we don't care.

Once you get done finger fucking that snake and giving a good licking to that huge spider, why don't you come over here and give me a hand-job you fucking cupcake? I bet there are some bison than haven't had a look at your sweet little ass yet.

>Whities

10 bucks on him being a CSGO player with anime avatar and expensive skins, frequents /vpol9k/

Go away, David Lynch.

that's shit banter t bh

it's a common name?

>tfw cant shitpost because dad is hoggin the computer
>tfw a snake jumps out of the toilet and bites you

what pc case is that?

>shit mate the world is not on my side today
>better go stab me dad, rite?

This is genuinely sad. If you're an autistic NEET and your parents take away your only window into the world, you stab yourself, not your parents. The kid was a fucking scumbag, I hope he rots in prison.

I think he was thinking of moviebob

lel

This is why you don't go full mustard.

If they can afford a computer I'm sure there were other toys around.

>implying that's any less sad
Someone post the webm of the chinaman giving his son a gun and then the kid shooting himself.

>prison
"Not guilty due to temporary insanity."

That sketch is over 10 years old