Why don't falloutfags just play STALKER?

Why don't falloutfags just play STALKER?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k76d6sE6aic
store.steampowered.com/app/4500/
youtube.com/watch?v=hJN33X99e0E
youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/353072057/#353078674
gsc-game.com/index.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&thm_page=&thm_id=23742&page=1&sort=ASC&sec_id=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit combat, dull setting and no RPG mechanics.

Not as many ways you can play it. I love Stalker but I was done after 2 playthroughs.

brand loyalty

falloutfags have inherently shit taste

>n-new vegas was good tho!!!!!!

>shit combat

are you jocking on me right now?

>shit combat

10 times better than fallout

because DUDE NUKACOLA IS A LIE HI HI

pls no. The best thing about NV was that Fallout 3 fags stopped shitting up Stalker threads.

Currently playing SoC.
Cheeki Breeki my friend

First person views make me puke, even with adjusted FOV settings.

I!d love third person Stalker.

>shit combat
Stalker's combat is way better than Fallout's
>dull setting
They have practically the same setting, executed differently. >muh 1920s artstyle
>RPG mechanics
Bethesda games are trash RPGs. There is almost always 1 pathway through quests, 2 if you're lucky. You can become the leader of the Mages Guild, the leader of the Fighter's guild, the Gray fox, the leader of the Dark Brotherhood, a member of the Blades, the Emporer's friend, and a Holy Knight of the Nine as one character.

But user...i do play STALKER, in some ways i enjoy it more, gunplay feels better than fallout, the only game with decent gunplay in fallout is FO4.
what a fucking faggot.

I think there's a command to go into 3rd person, or a mod. It wasn't intended to be played in 3rd person so your time wont be optimal.

Fear not fellow falloutfag I'm here to protect you from these evil slavs
Fuck you communist pig!

It's too bad SoC is the best one and they weren't able to expand on it very well for the sequel/prequel. Not to say CS and CoP are bad, just not as good.

>see enemy
>aim iron sights perfectly at head
>pew pew pew
>headshot, enemy yells in pain and continues to shoot at me
>pew pew pew
>miss every shot for no reason
>pew pew pew
>weapon jams, reload
>pew pew pew
>one enemy down, 20 to go
>pew pew pew
>out of ammo, switch to even shittier pistol
>enemy with double barrel shotgun comes from around the corner and 1 shoots player
gg

I want the combat of stalker, and gameplay
but the world and rpg elements of the original fallouts

I do I love it.

I think both series are good, except in Stalker I had to get a mod to stop that fucking head bobbing when you walk/run.

Also:
>see monster
>shoot
>no indication if I'm hitting or not (not even talking about the hitmarker.png meme, there isn't even any blood)
>monster is running at incredible hihg speed erratically due to shitty AI
>lose 2 clips on a fucking dog @~70% accuracy
>4 clips on a boar
I don't even hate STALKER but the combat really IS shit. It was shit when it came out and aged like fine milk.

>he uses an old piece of shit pistol and expects it to work perfectly

In SoC you just open console and type cam_inert 0

Where were you when I needed you user.

I'm pretty sure that /sg/ image tells you to do that

Probably googling how to turn off the horrible head bob

>monster is running at incredible hihg speed erratically due to shitty AI
>lose 2 clips on a fucking dog @~70% accuracy

/thread

AI is almost universally shit in all video games, especially open world ones. I didn't have a problem with STALKER's AI, I actually thought it was cool when I saw a boar dragging around another animal's body after killing it and then got scared away by a whirligig. And yeah, shooting running dogs is hard, but that is literally the point of them being fast. I don't know how you're having trouble hitting boars though. They're pretty damn fat.

FPBP

>starting pistol, better pistol, better pistol with small mag, small AK, AK, AK clone 1, AK clone 2, ... , AK clone 99, FAMAS clone, L86 clone
>the same inaccuracy, shitty iron sights (except for the scoped L86 iirc), unreliability
>weapons receive damage but game doesn't have repair mechanics
>GOTY combat, Cred Forums legend

They only reason ppl play bethesda and bioware games are the waifu mods.

Cuz then they'd be STALKER fags.

>People trying to start drama among two communities that have a huge overlap
Unless you mean the type of Fallout fans that started at 3.

>clips

I want to play a post-apoc game not an everyday life in Poland simulator

Fuck off maybe I'm putting Garand clips into a Makarov, you don't know my life.

Fucking casuals

>implying there's any bethesda falloutfag on Cred Forums
Bethfags play TES games. Fallout fags play non-Bethesda Fallout games. Nobody on Cred Forums seriously enjoys Bethesda Fallouts.

I play Stalker and Fallout though.

Wasteland as well

9x18mm at a protected head would cause a concussion, at best.

y did it jam tho????

A forced meme of a game, propped up over Fallout because all the mean popular kids played it instead.

BLACK RAVEN
CIRCLING
CIRCLING

He wuz a gud Stalkyer. Let's dreenk to heem.

HOW DID I MANAGE THAT?

Because Stalker doesn't have any memorable characters and quests. Plus, maps are very small and usually have one dungeon per area.

They're good games, but there's just not that much to do.

>no memorable quests

What is first time going to Agroprom
First time going to Pripyat in both SoC and CoP
Bloodsucker lair quest in CoP
Turning off the Brain scorcher

>No memorable characters
Sid?
Barkeep?
Nimble?

>and no RPG mechanics

Who said it was an RPG?

Damn, haven't played STALKER in a while. Gonna reinstall them now and probably try out that Call of Chernobyl mod I've been hearing about.

>people actually think stalker's gunplay is anywhere near as good as fallout 4's
lmaoing @ their lives desu

Not man enough. Like instant gratification and handholding.Like being able to plow through everything in your way easily and hoard loads of things on there person so there is never a challenge they have to carefully plan for. That is if we are talking about modern fallout. Which I'm sure we are because that's the only ones post-2010 Cred Forums has played.

>What is first time going to Agroprom
Spooky dungeon, not a quest. Also, Agroprom is cancer, it requires you to either massacre an entire platoon or sneak. Sneaking is one of the worst mechanics in Stalker, it barely works.
>First time going to Pripyat in both SoC and CoP
SoC Pripyat is a linear shitfest. CoP is an extremely boring dungeon and is the worst part in the entire game. And again, getting a band together and going from A to B is hardly a memorable quest.
>Bloodsucker lair quest in CoP
- Go kill Bloodsuckers suka blyat!
- Will do comrade!
Very engaging.
>Turning off the Brain scorcher
Most tedious part of original game, really. Spooky, yes, but very tedious.

>Sid?
>Barkeep?
>Nimble?
Good thing you remember those, because I don't. The only entertaining characters in the entire series were merchant and leader of Freedom base in Clear Sky. Their banter created a really nice atmosphere at the base. But again, nothing to write home about.

Because the game's are mediocre trash

OP mentioned FO. FO is an RPG.

One of my problems with STALKER is the constant microstutter while sprinting, which I assume is so it can load the next part of the world.

Fallout 4's gunplay was better than Fallout 3's, but let's not start throwing around words like "good"

>Walking to Sid after a long time spent up in pripyat
>Next to the abandoned building after the bridge
>It's night so i can't see shit
>Still have PTSD from Pripyat so always on edge
>See a small black figure next to the road
>Panic.jpg
>Realize it's just a tree stump
>Feel like an idiot
>Walk by it
>It suddenly stands up
>mfw

>metacritic

All of the post-3 Fallout games and the STALKER games have garbage gunplay, but Fallout 4's is definitely the best of them all.

kys

-noprefetch mod stops that.

Whats a mod that adds some nice guns and aslo makes the game look better?
Talking about SoC

I actually prefer stalker gunplay when the weapons are modded. the issue with it for me were the models were chunky and the sounds weak, but mods actually fix it

>WHO CARES ABOUT SALES
>WHO CARES ABOUT METACRITIC
>WHO CARES ABOUT POPULARITY
>WHO CARES ABOUT EVERY MEASURABLE FORM OF SUCCESS
>WHO CARES ABOUT THE CLOSEST THINGS INDICATIVE OF A GAMES QUALITY

It's ok Stalkershills, i'm sure there's at least 3 people in the whole world who give a fuck about this shitty game

Am I the only one that doesn't mind it

>game's are

>metacritic scores

/thread

Played Shadow of Chernobyl to completion. Never looked back, the series is mediocrity incarnate.

>reported to the ADL for traumatic shitposting

Is there a way to make blowouts happen again on the Amk mod after beating the game with the true ending? I don't like how blowouts don't happen anymore after unlocking free roam.

see

And Fallout 3 and 4 aren't? They are barely RPG's. The whole genre they are supposed to be in.

youtube.com/watch?v=k76d6sE6aic
Notice how he doesn't just die because he doesn't stand in the open and full auto an enemy while he shoots back

I guess a bunch of slavs living in a tent don't have the money to pay off reviewers like bethesda. But reviewers don't matter, it's User scores.

but i did play stalker

better than anything bethesda makes

maybe if they'd stop pretending they're actually good writers and pass off all Fallout development to Obsidian then they could save fallout. then again Obsidian's writing in PoE was weak as hell, hopefully they'll fix whatever internal problems they're having there...

t. person who tried the first mission, died once and uninstalled

They are at least better than Stalker :^)

>Nu Cred Forums can't even appreciate Stalker anymore

There really is nothing left on this site.

I wouldn't mind it if I didn't get motion sick.

kys frogposter

The way I see it is that Fallout began with a great post apoc atmosphere, the original fallouts and stalker are not comparible in any way.
You might as well compare them to fucking FIFA.
HOWEVER, when Bethesda picked up fallout the point of it was lost on them and it went from cool post apoc to DUDE WACKY 50S SHIT LMAO. They failed to do anything original with it and desu their story writing and attempt at Fallout 4 in general are atrocious.

Stalker didn't have the budget or the following the Fallout games have had so it's at an obvious disadvantage, but to me gunplay and atmosphere trump modern fallout completely. It's not even a contest, I paid for fallout 4 and I still play stalker more

You know, all of Cred Forums isn't one person.
The people who cry about sales and console wars a small vocal percentage that enjoys shitposting.
Even OP is a massive faggot because he know this thread would just lead to this shit.
Some people just enjoy games, even if they have flaws.
P.S. Fallout 4 is a multi million dollar project developed by a huge team at one of the most prominent game dev studios of this decade.
Stalker is developed by a small team of slavs who ran on vodka and potatoes.
Not to mention that SoC came out 9 years ago and F4 1 year ago.

autumn aurora 2
changes scenery/characters and gun models

>User Scores that anyone can make
>Cherry picking Fallout 3s lowest score compared to Stalkers best

Every time. Call me when Stalker sells more than 3 copies

They are. Unmodded. I'm sure many people won't argue on that

just installed all 3 stalkers. can anyone share that pic about what mods should I choose?

5 years ago I didn't think the leddit influx could get any worse.

>Undertale gets better metacritic than MGSV
W-well it must be because shills
>Game sells badly
Well, it's a cult classic that no one understands
>Game sells well
Well, fucking idiot normies by it
>Popularity
See previous statement
But that's only if it's to strengthen your argument, of course

Thanks man this looks pretty nice.
Whats the mod that adds a shitload of new weapons, AMK?

>Cool post apoc to Dude Wacky 50s shit LMAO

So you didn't play Fallout 2 I take it?

>It's not even a contest, I paid for fallout 4 and I still play stalker more

Trust me, you're in the minority.

Zone reclamation Project and if you want better textures use Absolute Nature. Good hunting stalker

>User Scores that anyone can make
Holy shit, did you really just say that? That is the fucking point of user scores holy shit you are retarded
>Cherry Picking
I typed in "Fallout 3" and clicked the first link. Also
>listening to console casuals when it comes to game reviews
Who's cherry picking now?

Holy shit he uses cover and semi auto mode. Is he like a Navy Seal IRL or something? Lel now I know what I've been doing wrong, thanks user :O

With meme like that, kys.

So you are mad you lost a firefight while armed with a shitty handgun and outnumbered 20 to 1?

>Holy shit, did you really just say that? That is the fucking point of user scores holy shit you are retarded

You don't even need to own the game you fucking retard.

Tell me, if Stalker is so good then why is it less relevant than even Fallout 1 and 2, never mind Fallout 3 and 4?

guys
difficulty for first and only playthrough ofmetro 2033?
>tried it years ago
>didn't have fun (hardly played it) , i remember reaching the outside and..nothing more

I will when gunslinger comes out.

>calls it a meme and not a fucking image macro like it is
Go back to facebook you fucking nigger.

This. Hiro should just chalk Cred Forums up to a bad investment and scuttle this shithole.

>More people do it so I'm right

>Mad Max is a more relevant post apoc game than Stalker

MY FUCKING SIDE
Y

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
I
D
E
S

For fuck's sake Innokentiy, stop flirting with that UAZik, it will NOT sleep with you!

>fix whatever internal problems
Did they ever talked about why MCA left?
It sounded like they didn't part on good terms but I learned why.

>It's dangerous to go alone, take this
>not a meme
Meme police here, stop being retarded or I'm gonna throw the book at you.

>everyone's wrong, i'm right

Shit, don't know that one. Shouldn't be hard to find though

They're to casul.

>beat SoC both true ending and the wish thingy
>installed and played Lost Alpha twice, got bored and uninstalled twice
>installed and played CoP twice, got bored and uninstalled twice
>played CS until a bugged main quest which made me wait for reinforcements for infinity time

The point is that you're playing the game like Fallout, then complaining how you die, its so unfair!
Also you complain about shitty combat when you're obviously the type of a retard who would play Stalkers unmodded

>steam are the majority of stalker players

I and many other people have been playing Call of Chernobyl m8. You won't find it on steam.

And I did play fallout 2. Fallout 4 was a fucking abomination though, I can't blame the average retard for liking over stalker because in stalker you have to actaully try to win fights

>call of duty is the best game series ever made

>I and many other people
>many other people
>Stalker

Thnx for the laughs m8

store.steampowered.com/app/4500/

So your admit that the base games combat is massively flawed?

>Keeping up with the Kardashians and The big bang theory are the magnum opus of television

>I know how i'll debunk your comparison of two post apoc FPS single player games, i'll involve a linear Military online based FPS!

Every time.

>So you are mad you lost a firefight while armed with a shitty handgun and outnumbered 20 to 1?
What is every single firefight in STALKER early game? And then in the late game it's the same just with an AK/Gauss rifle instead of a pistol.

>store.steampowered.com/app/4500/
>Links the store page for ShoC

What are you trying to prove you drooling retard?

Most people don't play the steam version anyway since they pirated the game. The studio doesn't get money from stalker sales, only the one asshole who owns the rights

Just like the base bethesda games. You literally need 25+ mods to make them enjoyable.

see
Literally a false equivalency.

Fallout has:

>Higher metacritic
>Higher user score
>More Sales
>More people playing
>Better mods

Stalker has
>some anons on Cred Forums who like it

Woah....... Really makes you think, huh......

i wish if there were mods to make fallout more STALKER
i really like the desert/ abandoned cities setting.

I didn't even know what the fuck call of cherynobyl was, I thought you made a mistake, that's how irrelevant your shitty game is

>m-m-most people don't even use the most popular PC distribution platform, HA BTFO

Keep moving them goalposts senpai. Your game is shitty irrelevant trash.

Normal softcore, or whatever it is called. Harder difficulties don't make it more challenging, just tedious and frustrating. No quicksaves, and non-human enemies are ridiculous damage sponges, might as well not be out of ammo all the time and repeating chapters constantly.
The games are basically cinematic theme park rides with some shooting and jump scares anyway, combat feels more like a distraction than the main course.

Stalker has better gameplay and has remained more consistent and faithful to the original vision :^)

>it will never happen
youtube.com/watch?v=hJN33X99e0E

game crashes on me like a motherfucker all the time

>somebody actually owns the rights of that shitty game

How much are they worth, $4 and a half bottle of Vodka?

see

"More people play it therefore it's better"

FIFA is better than fallout senpai

can someone post the guide to getting into the stalker series?

>animechick.png
Are you googling anime pictures to shitpost with?

Fallout has better gameplay and has remained more consistent and faithful to the original vision :^)

Considering he owns 2 ferraris I'd say a tad more

kys faggot

That is a laughable statement, stalker is that trashy it forces you to mod, Bethesda games don't come with the "need" to mod , it's preference.

see
Keep coming up with those false equivalency's to make up for you game getting BTFO on virtually every measurable scale out there!

It's preference because of how barebones and broken the vanilla game is. Fallout 4 is no exception.

Stalker has always been a "play through vanilla once then use mods" kind of game

>argumentum ad populace
I can't put this more plainly, but you're really dumb. really really dumb.

Hey man at least the stalker devs want to do another and care about their game. Same can't be said for Bethesda.

Are you saying you should be steamrolling enemies with your starter pistol and never run out of ammo?

works for me , dont enjoy damage sponge difficulties

Sure

thanks user

three reasons:
1. Fallout is not tense. it's less demanding
2. Fallout has a varied script- there's a little bit of everything in there. Stalker is stalking the zone, which is misery
3. they're too casual to get it running right, and to just play it/kill the first bandits

all these combine to make Fallout a much easier, much more available and much more sunday afternoon matine experience than stalker will ever be, while stalker is the more clear cut, deeper and more immersive experience that requires more of the player to enjoy

see

It's not an RPG, it's an FPS with bad gameplay. I legitimately enjoyed New Vegas gameplay more, even though it's pretty bad too. STALKER isn't without merit, it can be pretty atmospheric when it tries. I guess it's better than Bethesda's attempts at Fallout, but what isn't?

Stalker is better than Fallout!

>except for Metacritic
>Except for Userscore
>Except for GoTYs
>Except for players still playing it
>Except for sales

I mean, this user on Cred Forums said it's better!

Pro tip, don't make blanket statements that are so easy to btfo

Here.

While I agree that he shouldn't buy it because fuck Sergey don't let him have a 3rd Ferrari, it's actually a really good game and you shouldn't listen to Bethesda shills who aren't even shills they just dislike stalker a lot for no reason and are using fallout fans as a guise to do so Pirate the GoG versions and go from there m800

is stalker getting the slow Undertale treatment where everyone who kind of dislikes it is so tired of everyone posting that they love it all the time that they've gone full crusade to clean up their board?

>Stalkerbabbies actually believe this

Hitler was able to seize power through plebiscite, now what user?

I really don't know which I prefer between Stalker SoC and Fallout NV tho. I think on average I had a better time with NV but the highs in SoC are higher

It's completely true though

is your definition of "btfo" animeposting and argumenting ad populum and to authority (with the same people slapping GOTY on DA:I and Bioshock Infinite) until bump limit ?

>argumentum ad populace (I'm posting again so you can google what it means)
Protip: If you want to prove a point you better be willing to back it up with objective facts, not just various worthless metrics.

i just play project zomboid

SO WHY IS IT THEN YOU UGLY FUCKING GRAMPA LOOKING ASS CIGAR COUGHING PHLEGM INTO YOUR "FIDDY" LOOKING ASS WHITE BOII MOTHERFUCKER

Not really. Stalker has always been seen as mediocre trash. It just has a vocal minority of shills/fanboys.

Case and point how irrelevant it is literally everywhere else except from Cred Forums and /vg/. It has no merits outside of the non-quantifiable "atmosphere".

As an FPS game it sucks
As a pseudo RPG it sucks
As a survival game it sucks

A good tip is whenever you see "atmosphere" used as a sole praise of your game (especially when it's coupled with "lel, just use mods") then the game in question is MOST LIKELY shit.

I'll give you that one. At least Obsidian cared about Fallout when they made NV.

Bethesda doesn't give a fuck about Fallout, its setting or its fans. This much is clear and yet drones still defend them

In STALKER the accuracy of the player/NPCs is determined by the difficulty you play on, so if you're experiencing poor accuracy on anything beyond the first few weapons that's your own fault for being casual scum and playing on the easiest setting.

Nah, I'm saying I should not be forced to headshot a guy in a balaclava twice to kill him, use laughably innacurate iron sights and run out of ammo every random encounter (99% of which barely even gives you any money/items). Combat in Stalker is just a tedious hassle while you're alternating between sprinting and recovering stamina between Bumfuck #21 and Abandoned Factory Quest Marker #34.

They're both shit, why switch?

You just keep shitposting the same point over and over and people try to tell you that saying more people play it/buy it is not an argument (because it isnt) and you keep ignoring them. Also, Metacritic is a joke as well as GoTY. And GSC can't possibly market games like Bethesda, they are smaller and based in Ukraine.

>As an FPS game it sucks
>As a pseudo RPG it sucks
>As a survival game it sucks
Literally all of these apply to Fallout post Bethesda

Honestly? Yes, I think so. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's tired of stalkerfags pretending their game is perfect.
>someone posts that he's having trouble with the first quest due to Makarov sucking
>100 angry posts about PEESTOL IS FINE I DID NPP WITH IT
>100% of those posters only play Stalker with mods that fix combat and shit on Misery for being "too hard"

It's a nice game that did some things really right and some things really wrong.

>Case and point how irrelevant it is literally everywhere else except from Cred Forums and /vg/.

>
A good tip is whenever you see "atmosphere" used as a sole praise of your game (especially when it's coupled with "lel, just use mods") then the game in question is MOST LIKELY shit.
glad we agree beth fallout games are shit then, because i've seen this exact argument used in their defense when compared to NV

It's completely false though.

>generic single player FPS game with 1 hit headshots is harder than a stat based game

That alone debunks your nonsense. Fallout 3 and 4 might have shitty AI, but the bullet sponge enemies, deathclaws and what have you make up for it.

Don't kid yourself into thinking your shitty game is any less casual than Bethesda Fallouts, not unless you slap some meme Misery mod on it which can also apply to Bethesda's fallout games

>tfw 9mm

oh so it's just one embarrassing user who got killed by the first pack of blind dogs he encountered and shitposts stalker hate as some kind of pathetic vendetta, got it.

Stalker has bullet sponge enemies too mate

Well the metacritics, GoTYs, sales and virtually every measure of success/quality out there disagrees with your personal opinion.

Stalker simply doesn't have that foundation.

Now go on, give me some "BUT JUSTIN BIEBER" or "EVERYONE'S WRONG AND I'M RIGHT" non arguments

dumb nazihatesignposter

having spent some time at /sg/ I recognize this image of the stalker fan as a very angry, very proud and elitist asshole

but it's true though, most players quit on at the bandit camp because they expect hitscan weapons and one hit killing with pinpoint laser accuracy pistols from a hundred meters away and it's not what they're getting

>dying
>in a game with hot keys for healing items and zero animations

How's babbies first FPS game treating ya?

>More people play it
>the studio has a bigger marketing budget and is able to pay off reviewers
These are not metrics of a good game m8

Also Bethesda doesn't give a fuck about Fallout or it's lore so there's that too

>- Go kill Bloodsuckers suka blyat!
>- Will do comrade!
>Very engaging.
Thanks for proving you never played it.

I played all three without mods. You don't need mods, only the crash fixes.

New Vegas and Morrowind. Fixes at most. Rest, you need mods, else they're absolute shit.

>calling it a bland fps with tacked on rpg elements
>fallout 4 is right there

better than you apparently.

It's honestly hilariously sad as well.

I mean, everything is against them when it comes to their game being some "epic GOAT masterpiece". At least Witcherfags have their absurdly high user score and GoTY count to combat arguments of "it's shit".

Stalkerfags don't even have that because fucking Fallout 3 (of all games) blows it the fuck out in Metacritic, User Score, Sales AND GoTY count.

Their game is just shit vanilla and absolutely needs mods to make it even semi-enjoyable.

>In STALKER the accuracy of the player is determined by the difficulty you play on
It isn't, that is literally a meme that was debunked ages ago.

>or "EVERYONE'S WRONG AND I'M RIGHT" non arguments
like you've been doing for a while now ?
you literally keep posting out of pure contrarian obligation to contradict on Cred Forums's consensus about Stalker and beth fallout games
just put on a trip or stop posting until you've moved from the classic "million of flies eat shit, you should too"

Whoops

>Their game is just shit vanilla and absolutely needs mods to make it even semi-enjoyable.
This literally describes any bethesda game

>These are not metrics of a good game m8

Means more than you simply saying it's a good game m8.

No, in fact they're both equally as useless, but at least I'm not being paid to lie

It's not contrarian to think Fallout 3 > Any Stalker game when Fallout 3 trumps it in literally every regard

>Metacritic
>User score
>Sales
>Current player count

All have Fallout 3 raping Stalker. None of which have anything to do with my personal opinion, they're just facts

I find it sad that you can't enjoy good games and insist on consuming shit.

>continuing to use the "more people play = better" argument
Not nearly as many people are playing Half-Life 2 right now as the new Calladuty. Man that must mean call of duty is a better game. Thank you for the insight user.
Not. An. Argument.

But Fallout 3 has trash gunplay and a bad story

Vanilla

Fallout 3/Fallout 4 > Stalker

Modded

Fallout 3/Fallout 4 > Stalker

Woah.....

>ruskie kids used to play the shit out of Stalker a few years ago, many could call it their favorite game
>literal children
>most of them are likely playing some mainstream shit like ASSFAGGOTS now
>stalkerfags actually believe they're hardcore
My sides.

Stalker is a great game but is often an acquired taste, it filters out casual and people that have bad tastes in videogames

You're wasting your time arguing with people that don't know what makes a game good.

>fallout 3 and 4 better than anything

Goddamn you've been lying to bait me all along!

Proof: none Claims: ton

Why do you insist on comparing single player only games to games with a huge Multiplayer/Online scene?

And you have the audacity to claim i'm the one with a non argument for comparing two single player FPS Post Apoc games?

Evidently not as trash as Stalker :^)

No shame in it, I mean I believed it too some time ago until I got a link to a forum where some guy did code-diving to completely refute that claim.

However, you're gonna like this: in STALKER, there's a variable that makes rapid fire much weaker - every time you hit an enemy he gets bonus resistance to shots. That's why it often feels like enemies are bullet-sponges. No, I don't know why'd they nerf automatic weapons like that. It's a mystery!

If you're trying to make a point here, you should try harder.

Well, literally ANYTHING is better than Stalker so I would say that Fallout 3 and 4 apply.

>all this shit taste
woah indeed

Just like Sonic 06. Everyone was wrong but I was right.

Fucking casuals, amirite friendo!

I have stats, facts and data on my side.

You have your literal who tier opinion.

>metacritic
>subjective review aggregator, both on which review is picked and the contents of the reviews themselves

>user score
>subjective metric

>sales
>ad populum

>current simultaenous player count
>on a single digital platform with two games with one that's not steamworks locked and sold in other ways, and a multiplatform

those aren't facts m8, they're metrics and poorly chosen as well

Most modern Fallout players are console gamers raised on Fallout 3 and hand holding. They'd get lost in STALKER the moment they started...if they even manged to figure out the mods/patches/updates fiasco.

>I have stats, facts and data on my side.
HAHAHA Oh you deluded fuck. Feeling especially euphoric today are we?

I was making a joke to show you how retarded the logic is of "more people play it now = better," not being serious, but I had a feeling your peanut brain would not be able to tell. Also, games don't have to be the same genre/setting to be compared.

>literal who opinion

>on a board that has had stalker threads since its release, and has shat on endlessly on beth fallout games

Those are facts. Facts are observable data

Fallout factually has a higher metacritic
Fallout factually has a higher user score
Fallout factually has more sales
Fallout factually has a higher concurrent player count

What isn't factually is claiming that Fallout is better because of this, something that I never did. What I did do however, was say that this data exists and it shows that Fallout (based on these metrics) blows Stalker away.

If you want to think Stalker is better based on your own, unverified metric, suit yourself!

As proved by the thread fallout fags are too dumb for stalker, they cannot form their own opinions hence why they cite popularity as a reason for why the game is good.
they're too dumb to do their own thing so they eat shit like everyone else

Low production values

>getting this mad over your shitty game getting btfo under every measurement of success

at least it has a consistent lore the devs care about

I also assume that retards denied being retarded despite all the data pointing towards such a diagnosis.

It's ok Stalkerfriend, i'm sure everyone else is wrong and all stalker fans (all 3 of you) are right :^)

>something that I never did
>says that he did the next fucking sentence
Holy shit, how do you have the cognitive capacity to breathe and type at the same time? or am I wrong in my assumption, are you clicking away with a big breath held squarely in your lungs?

Fucking this, it's one thing to prefer Fallout, but to regurgitate the opinions of others through metacritic and sales is pathetic. Explain why you prefer it you utter shitters, why do you personally think it's a better series?

>devs care about stalker
>have repeatedly said that they can't be bothered to even start up a kick starter
>literally turning down free development

I know, I feel bad for you getting mad that stalker is better than fallout, it's just a game kid.

You see 4 glowing eyes in the distance and you only have a shitty makorov, what do you do?

Comparing Fallout to STALKER is like comparing apples to oranges, one is science fantasy and the other is a realistic average Russian life simulator.

Use it on myself.

They can't make the game because one guy owns the rights and will legally fuck them if they try

>says that in the next sentence

Tell me where I said Fallout is factually better than Stalker.

What I said was " What I did do however, was say that this data exists and it shows that Fallout (based on these metrics) blows Stalker away."

I know you slavs have generally speaking sub-nigger tier IQs (essentially the niggers of Europe) but reading comprehension can't be THAT hard, now, can it?

>realistic
>the Chernobyl NPP ran on fairy dust and the Noosphere is real btw. also we have man portable railguns in the 2010s

what button is that bound to

I don't understand why people keep using this argument. It's been stated that it's a fallacy, but more and more posts keep popping up with it.

>have donut store A and donut store B
>A is your favorite place to get donuts, but is smaller and more local
>B is more popular due to it being linked to a franchise
>You think A is better, but someone tells you if it was better then it would be as big as B
>You say hey bud
>That's not an argument

It's ok m8, maybe if you make 100+ Metacritic accounts you can bump up the User score past Fallout 3s and "prove me wrong" :^)

I finished downloading last night, and installing right now

I'm trusting you Cred Forums this time, after all these years

angry "fallout" fan is actually accomplishing the opposite of his goal because I'm now downloading the stalker series
No idea why he's shitposting using fallout though
everyone knows NV > 3,4

He was making a meme about slav life sucking dick.

For this analogy to be full you'd need place A fans barging into place B while yelling HAHA HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LITERALLY EAT SHIT KIDDOS? TOO DUMB TO FIGURE OUT PLACE B EXISTS?

Fallout 3 is crap, though, but yeah.

You used "facts" to infer that fallout is better than stalker, don't try to be a clever cunt. You're dumber than a fucking brick.

It's rocky at first. I urge you to stick with it friendo

>NV
>good

If it's so good, why did Obsidian missed the Metacritic bonus by one point?

Unnecessarily pedantic and semantic.

>food analogy

Top kek, every time. Here's a better analogy

>Have a donut store A and donut store B
>Donut store A is highly reviewed, reverred and respected among critics and the general population alike
>Donut store A is SO good that it won many "Donut Store of the year awards"
>Donut store B is not and did not win any awards
>Donut store A, based on this data, is better than Donut store B
>Some random guy prefers Donut store B (turns out he's actually an employee at Donut store B, essentially a shill)
>He makes 20+ yelp reviews on Donut Store A shitting on it while simultanoeusly shilling his shitty irrelevant Donut Store
>People laugh at him

There, that's a better, more accurate comparison.

check m 8 fallout fans

Sorry, unlike you I don't have time for that sort of nonsense. Though I'm glad you feel like your metacritic spamming gives you a sense of pride.

because shit QA for stuff that got fixed later, but too late to affect the aggregate score

>infer

You inferred wrong, in fact. I explicitly made it a conscious act to state that Fallout 3 is factually better "based on these metrics"

See: "What I did do however, was say that this data exists and it shows that Fallout (based on these metrics) blows Stalker away."

It's right there for you to see Dimitri

ITT: assblasted bethesdrones in damage control

I don't work at GSC game worlds, I just play the games they made. Bad analogy. And you're still pushing the ad populum shit. I own/played all the STALKER game as well as the Fallout games

>consistent lore
the book it riffs off of is totally different (it's ayyliums in A Roadside Picnic) and afaik they totally drop the c-consciousness plot in the sequels

>everyone knows NV > 3,4
NV is only marginally better than 3 in terms of game system but the dialogue and setting are reddit-tier and the environments are laden with framerate-killling broken physics objects and frustrating invisible walls and objects everywhere you might wanna explore. the gunplay also sucks because there's no cover anywhere in the game, every encounter is just standing up and clicking on dudes till they die. there's no point to moving around or trying to be tactical about anything. and the dialogue ways to get what you want are all reddit tier edgelord garbage usually obsoleted by the sexuality perks anyway

>yfw

Nice try

why would you own and play FO3/4

are you literally stupid

>the dialogue and setting are reddit-tier
lmao

>why would you own and play FO3/4
>are you literally stupid

Well he also owns Stalker, so that explains his mental efficiency (or lack thereof).

I liked oblivion and my friends told me I'd enjoy FO3, and I bought FO4 because I wanted to see how Bethesda would handle "next gen/current gen" games.

why would bethesdrones be defending a series bethesda didn't even make?

>I explicitly made it a conscious act to state that Fallout 3 is factually better
You mean the EXACT thing you said you didn't do, then went on to do the concurrent sentence? You mean the exact same thing I was calling you out on beforehand?
Checkmate, congrats, you're retarded.

>obsididrones, not content with attacking an almost decade-old game anymore, are now attacking actually good games and getting btfo

If FONV is so good, why don't you just actually play it instead of shitpost 24/7 about how it's totally better than [thing Cred Forums actually likes]?

>his mental efficiency

>can't spellcheck

you're one to talk lel

This, you can't have comfy STALKER thread thanks to shitposters and bethadrones.

NMA shitposters are literally deranged

youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0

This thread was started to be a FO vs STALKER thread tho

are you implying fallout 3 and 4 get any love aside from the mandatory contrarians in every thread ?

Where's the spelling mistake?

>OP literally brings up Fallout in the very first post of this thread
>WAAAAAAAAAH, WHY ARE FALLOUTFAGS SHITPOSTING MY IRRELEVANT GAME

I never said that Fallout was factually better than Stalker. I added a very integral quantifier - *by these metrics

You just refuse to acknoweldge it as some sort of a desperate attempts at a "HA, GOTCHA" moment. It's quite sad to watch tbqh

I can't play STALKER because it just doesn't answer the important questions. What do they eat? Should I really believe that everyone is surviving off of unlabeled tinned food LITERALLY from before the incident happened in 1986? Why are "Diet Sausages" and half-loaves bread found in random crates still edible 20 years later?

BTW
>left-handed guns
INTO THE FUCKING TRASH IT GOES>

Haven't stalked the zone in a while.
How about that Lost Alpha, was it worth the wait?.

fuck, all this shitposting in this thread and I'm loosing my mind

it's mental deficiency, not efficiency
if you're out of your league with the big words you're trying to use to make an attempt at impressing us, at least look them up before posting

What do you mean? Fallout was started with Bethesdas Fallout 3!

>damage control

All I see are Bethesdrones bringing up data/statistics to reinforce their opinion and Stalkerfags do the Cred Forums equivalent of covering your ears whilst screaming "LALALALALA".

wow this is a nice pic

>Why are "Diet Sausages" and half-loaves bread
because people put them there

Do you really think the ukrainians that made this game would pay for licenses for guns? Most games nowadays don't even do it.

I don't know what that other user is smoking, but I've enjoyed the shit out of all the stalker games, vanilla. But I wouldn't go near any bethsoft game that has not mods.
Stalker mods are for when one ets bored of the main game. Gameplay and guns are fine. In fact I dislike many mods in stalker for the massive balance overhauls they make or wonky ass models used.
Slavs did a fine job, pick your mods wisely.

Hence why I said (or lack thereof). Mental efficiency is a thing, lack thereof implies the "deficient" part.

Besides, what does that have to do with spelling? If anything it's a grammar issue (it's not).

Cause I already played it.
It's not a game with a high replay value.

It's an amazing game though.

goods are still smuggled in and out of the zone on a regular basis, where do you think the decomissioned G36s and modern slavic military gear came from ? the SEVA suits, the exos ?

>where do you think the decomissioned G36s and modern slavic military gear came from ? the SEVA suits, the exos ?
People are building them, like the Gun Runners do in FONV.

Not that they should be able to with no industry or food in the zone... Lol...

>tourist's delight
>bread
>sausage
>vodka

All you need

>It's not contrarian to think Fallout 3 > Any Stalker game
Here's a direct quote from you just to further the anger of knowing you're an idiot who got called out trying to act smart.

FONV explained why there's crazy giant cazadors and radscorpions and stuff in the mojave. Why didn't STALKER ever explain where snorks and bloodsuckers come from?

You do realize that playing on easy mode made you a bullet sponge, but ALSO made every enemy in the game bullet sponges right? That's why its always recommended to play Stalker Difficulty because EVERYONE DIES from well placed hits.

> Bethesda games don't come with the "need" to mod

100% trolling at this point

The Zone isn't perfectly isolated from the rest of the world. Newbie Stalkers get in to make cash off artifacts, some manage to sneak past the military and escape. Traders probably have deals with the soldiers to be able to transport goods in and out. Scientists come in via helicopters etc.

no they're smuggled in, like people, or the CoP protagonist? The SEVA suit was developed in Kiev and brought in a specialty item for stalkers escorting scientists

Not only the Zone guard posts aren't hermetic, but the Zone expands as well

Yes, where in there am I implying that Fallout 3 is objectively better than any Stalker game?

I'm saying it's not a contrarian opinion that Fallout 3 is better than Stalker. Again, your reading comprehension really isn't doing you any favors :^)

>the average person is a stupid so therefore I'm always right

Yo
Ez pz
No helmet is instakill with any non-pistol.
If they have helmet, same thing, but use AP rounds.
If it's a mutant use buckshot or slugs or a fuckton of slav ammo. Or knife.
It's not hard.

>I liked oblivion
that answered my question

>lol heres the noob area
>lol heres the trash dump level
>lol heres the swamp level
>lol heres the underground level
>lol heres the warehouse level
>lol heres the power plant level

Literally a theme park world. How does anyone over the age of 10 enjoy this?

Mutants gonna mutants.
By the time you reach enemies with exosuits, it's your own damn fault for not having AP rounds and taking them down in three bullets or less.

it's why I like arguing with Stalkershills

They don't have a leg to stand on whenever they try to claim that their game is some "GOAT" or even if it's better than fucking shitty Bethesda Fallout games.

I was 12 years old

hello

Barely got the first game working, tons of graphical bugs. Not worth it

That's okay, then.

How does it cycle?

What does it eat?

Its not though

I think you're just bad at videogames

Is this some hot new meme from obsididrones? What am I looking at here? A gun?

nah dude the pistols are fucking useless in STALKER and legit require multiple headshots to down people

gun balance in STALKER is dogshit. there is literally no reason to ever use a pistol. ever.

I'm really glad shitposting is still a thing

Lets me filter all the people with shit taste

Look at this guy. Never saw those creepy abandoned industrial areas? Shit so atmospheric. Those underground labs by this day scaring living shit out of me and they didn't even have jump scares. You're probably gay or something.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/353072057/#353078674

>he feigns ignorance
how cute

the unique Deagle brand Deagle chamberd for rifle rounds is really neat

btw how does it cycle using a literal rifle round? how do they fit in the mag?

>implying poltergeists are not jump scares for the first time

Take your 74, bullpup it and ram 9x39 down it's throat.

kek

You descriped Fallout 4

>game is supposed to be realistic
>everyone lives off of 30 year old canned food and sausage
>no one ever drinks water

>Black
>Kite

> Deagle brand Deagle chamberd for rifle rounds
Lol. Just fucking lol. even worse than this fucking thing

>complains about the Mac-10 literally weeks later, STILL MISSING THE POINT, but doesn't know the cartridge dimensions of .50 AE versus 9x39

.50 is about 40mm long and .50 is 12.7mm

it is entirely conceivable (if silly) to rechamber a deagle brand deagle for 9x39

Jesus, FO fanboys are cancerous as fuck.
I guess that is the fanbase you get if the main selling point of your game are porn mods.

I personally love FO besides 3 and all Stalker games besides CS, but for different reasons entirely. I really do not get why some statistics of people playing both games and rating them prove shit, especially considering both groups of people usually do not intersect (this thread being an obvious proof).
The argumentative powerlevel of this whole thread is so low, I think everyone here should take my invitation to get the fuck out to >>>>>>>>>reddit.

You won't have anywhere to discuss Stalker if you filter everyone with shit taste

Great, now /k/ is here to join the shitposting.
GUYZ HOW DO SNORKS WORK? HOW DO THEY EAT THROUGH THE TUBE?
WHY DOES MARIO JUMP SO HIGH?

>trusting metacritic scores.

Why does modern Fallout have the most retarded fans?

>complains about guns in fallout literally every single day

>FUCK WHY IS /k/ HERE NOW

in SoC, one of the Duty base entrance guards right next where the dogs chase u, one of them has an upgraded groza and its the best weapon in the whole game.
i think the rest have a AN94

It's not bad though! It's the best pistol in the game!
>stuffing your 9x39 ammo in a crappy post-Soviet slavshit
>not using it to feed an American-Israeli technological marvel that fits neatly in your pants

Actually yeah, the case length is pretty similar. I imagined 9x39 is longer because of how Groza mag looks, but it's only like 6mm longer. You're still wrong about Mac-10, though, and I will repost that picture eternally.

>Cred Forums is one person

Stop spouting this shit
NatVac debunked this ages ago

>shit combat
only if you play on anything other than Master
>dull setting
Zone is much more interesting than 95% of other game's settings
>no RPG mechanics
it's not an RPG

>ejects to the left
Why do you morons eat this up? It's UNREALISTIC and A BAD RPG because of this.

I played on the hardest difficulty. Enemies were still bullet sponges, and most creatures take like 5+ headshots to kill unless you're using a sniper or a shotgun.

It also doesn't help that most of the guns have gigantic spread, shit handling, and there's no feedback when you shoot someone other than the random stagger on humans that happens one in every couple of headshots.

at least it can cycle :^)

Bullets do more damage on Master, no matter who fired them.

Player actually does less damage on Master than on Novice. An easy way to check it is that it takes one regular knife swing to break a box on Novice and two on Master.

I think Fallout 3 and 4 are shit games but I still LOVE to play them.

>People on Cred Forums are unironically defending bethesda and nu fallout

Literally how? It's even worse than the combat shotgun.

that's ok. i like some bad games too

Literally how does it work?

It doesn't have a nub on its bolt that would prevent it from cycling, duh!

Seriously though, it's just a mirrored AR (well, LR-300 IIRC). I'm pretty sure you can buy mirrored uppers/lowers if you want. Just google it.

Imagine that, some people liking things that aren't universally adored. The absolute madmen.

>character is right-handed
>using left-handed guns
>all the guns in the world are left-handed
Sounds like a bad game to me.

The irony in your post has such a putrid smell, it is surprising you did not notice this pile of a shitpost while you wrote it.

Slav voodoo

Okay, I lold.

It's an alternate universe where most people are left-handed and they treat right-handers as filth, so they gather all of them and throw them in the Zone.

It's an allegory for racism.

You have to give a little effort to your bait if it should bring out fruits.

Are you playing REBORN?

Jesus, what an idiot.
STALKER is not a post apocalyptic game.
It's a game set in isolated zone where shit is going off. Rest if the world is completely fine, people decided themselves to get inside, either to get rich or escape the law.
The reason why they get the food and new equipment? Traders make business and bribing military allows them to do it. They can get out whenever they want.
It's a warzone.

Difficulty levels below the hardest one has lowered weapon damage and no "critical hits" you casual whiny bitch.

Sell your computer and never play videogames ever again you untalented faggot.

Sure Fallout 3 and 4 maybe.

Fallout NV and 2. Not so sure. But I'm considering playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R

>Shit combat, dull setting and no RPG mechanics

Fallout 4 thread?

Just finished it yesterday for the first time. I loved it but i gotta say thast Call of Pripyat is my favorite. Then gunplay felt better and the much more open nature of CoP hit harder for me. Still i love both of them.

I have also finished CoP in MISERY. So maybe it's just so strongly rooted in me

So fallout?

None of that is true.

>playing videogames
>talent

I'm assuming you're baiting stalkerfags, but in case you're not, they did it on purpose because rule of cool = visible shell ejection.

too bad the 2D shell textures look so hilariously jarring.

Oh, you're right user.
Series like MGS, Zelda, GTA are complete garbage. After all, they have high scores, high user scores, millions of sales and awards.

You're right, from now on, I'll only enjoy literally who games who scored 4/10 and sold 9 copies.

Fallout 3 curbstomps STALKER in every possible way, from reviews, to awards, to sales, to popularity, to player count, just accept it.

>HUR ALL THESE MATTER WHEN IT'S A GAME I LIKE BUT DON'T MATTER IF IT'S A GAME I DON'T LIKE!!!

>NatVac
oh jesus you're being unironically retarded
you might as well jump off a bridge at this point

>>Undertale gets better metacritic than MGSV
I'd say its probably 12 yearolds and girls.
I bought undertale, and it is the most fucking boring game to play ever. Has like 4 moments where you actually care, and is honestly a better game to watch on youtube then actually play. I played through for the good boss fights, but otherwise its pretty shallow with a mlp level community.
Also as far as games with a message go, LISA:RPG is alot more powerful,on the same and other topics, and has a much more potent ending then any of the undertale ending.

They are you lying sack of shit.
Go on, boot up Stalker game and on hardest difficulty.

If you keep running at your enemies in the open and die then that's because you're braindead fuckwit who is barely sentient enough to remember how to breathe.

I don't get it. You have never once said the gameplay is better, or the atmosphere, or anything that fucking matters. Just your stupid numbers that absolutely fucking no one with a brain is convinced by.

Stay autistic slavshit

I'm not the user you were talking with.
I just find the argument of "everything that shows a game being better than another DON'T MATTER IN ANY WAY if I don't like the game" pretty stupid.

Ok, if sales, reviews, user scores, sales, awards, GOTY don't matter for one game, they don't matter for every game. THEREFORE every game series considered good is actually bad. GOOD GAMES DON'T EXIST.

Thank you Cred Forums.

Space pirate magic.

Your post is such a non-sequitur, I'm not even going to address it until you come up with an argument.

I was keking slightly at your shitposting but now it's gone too far and I'm wondering that maybe you actually are this autistic.

You made a claim based off of anecdote.

>I have no arguments, got butt destroyed, have shit taste, WHAT CAN I DO?!?!
>I know, I'll call him and autist, that'll show him
>t-teehee

Now you're being pathetic.

Why not play both?

I did. There's nothing that says you can't enjoy more than one game, user.

Dude I'm the guy that bashed STALKER's combat. I'm not even defending STALKER and you started looking autistic to me, it's serious bro.

Because aiming without VATS is hard.

>COD
Actually something like mario party or wii sport fits here.
Honestly, those are games that everyone can enjoy, so yeah, I'd say they care incredible games compared to stalker, which is niche and has even fans of open world-shooter titles having trouble liking it.

Here you go, on the first page of this thread the "everyone does more damage on Master" myth is debunked, on the second one "player's accuracy is increased as difficulty increases" myth gets the same treatment:

gsc-game.com/index.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr&thm_page=&thm_id=23742&page=1&sort=ASC&sec_id=11

I did play Stalker on Master, btw.

>Played 1st and 2nd stalker
>Want to play COP
>Oh boy, Cyka time
>install game
>Runs like absolute shit on my rig
>My rig is 2 years ahead of the game
>ATI 5850
>4 gigs of ram
>Q8300
>Literally getting 30 fps at times
>Had to lower resolution to 1050p to get 45+

What a huge disappointment...

syllogisms are bad m'kay

There's always more to it than grades

A review is not just about the grade, it's the guy having to get through it as fast as possible to start his write up on it, all while having to worry about grading it not too low or he gets canned/his publication blacklisted

An user score is going to have parts of post purchase rationalization, parts of fanboy wars measuring their own worth in relation to how their favorite brand is doing, parts of contrarian opinions

Bringing up a product's sales as quality is pure ad populum. Regardless of the intellectual property, there are products that will do well in spite of their quality or because they're well crafted, or that will do bad despite critical acclaim. And so on.

Awards should not be trusted, ever, as the sheer lack of any kind of journalistic integrity or grading standard along with any sort of transparency among the press

There are plenty of good games around, but don't expect me to take your word for it seriously when the only argument in defense of your opinion is its reception by the public and critics.

Not to shit on STALKER, but that really doesn't make it good at all.
They said the same shit about TW3 when it was criticised on here; "B-But it's made by drunk slavs!"

Well a few things
>looking at TV and not video games
Why? You could just talk about why fallout is objectively worse, yet more popular, but I guess that argument is too weak to hold weight.
And people do not pay for a TV show, they pay for a TV service. Viewship is valued as it rasies the cost of ad times, but if it cost people pay per view something like the walking dead or HBO/STARS exclusive shows have more reason to believe these shows would be a "magnum opus" of TV.

>static main character
>can't play a female player character
No thanks

>Well fallout is bad too!
Great, so you are gonna say they are both fucking terrible games then. Such a productive day in Cred Forums.
Fuck, Cred Forums hates video games for then anti-violence activists.

Oh my god. This is horrifying.
>Only the first shot that hits in automatic fire does real damage. The subsequent rapid-fire shots are weakened considerably
Literally worse than Call of Duty here, jesus

Ive tried multiple times to get into it but can never make it more than an hour

STALKER opens up pretty slowly and has a lot of schlepping around, it's got a pretty bad return on the time:fun ratio

Yeah, it's kind of crap.

IMO get to X-13 and if you don't like it there, drop it.

>ITT: people reply to anime poster that posts ebin memes with every ironic reply he writes
protip
when someone does this, don't bother arguing
it's always a retard, 100% of the time

Do I play the game modded or unmodded?
first time playing

which one ? CoP is fine unmodded, I wouldn't recommend playin SoC without bugfix bundles

Well shit, how am I supposed to have fun like this?

Just play unmodded first, then you can figure out what things you want to change.

>there are people on Cred Forums that dislike stalker and enjoy fallout 4

At least I can live in the comfort knowing they're under 15 years old

what if I want to, just to see how far up his own ass he's willing to go ?

STALKER vet here. Vanilla's gunplay is shitty with the first few weapons you come across, but it's better than Fallout's.

It's setting is fucking great and it does have RPG elements though, so you're full of shit in those regards.

What am I supposed to see?

Not YOBA enough

In practice, this results in the same as increasing player's damage

Hey man be my guest, just don't actually fall for it, you know.

You don't need the other games to play Call of Chernobyl.
It's standalone.

Stalker combat is pretty meh desu. The guns look like shit, sound like shit, handle like shit and are animated like shit. There's nothing satisfying about the gunplay.

I hate stalker. Too serious and boring.

The .45 ones aren't too bad, for SoC. I rather enjoy using the Sig on rats, dogs and tracksuits.
CoP lets you carry a shotgun as a secondary, so I can understand not using pistols in that game, but high-tier pistols at close range can kill or stunlock decently enough.

1920's?

>it's not an RPG
Hence why it isn't a substitute for Fallout 4.

>Stalker's combat is way better than Fallout's
But that's wrong you cum guzzling piece of shit. Even Fallout 3's craps all over STALKER in terms of combat.

too much stuttering.

didn't come close to Fallout2.

>AHHH MOTHERLAAAAND

god that one video defined so much of who i am as a russian not living in russia.