MY CAKES WILL BURN

MY CAKES WILL BURN

The deal Nintendo made with Phillips directly caused the creation of the Playstation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2AplNlb4i0
youtube.com/watch?v=8WH_fX92510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought the reason Nintendo cancelled the sony deal is because they didn't want their IP's tp be mistreaded, and look at the cdi what happing

>The CD-i Zelda games don't count
>Philips made them, not Nintendo

>The GBC Zelda games do count
>Even though Nintendo didn't make them, I like them

Zelda fans are the worst.
No consistency.

GEE

YOU DARE BRING A LIGHT TO MY LAIR?

youtube.com/watch?v=I2AplNlb4i0

GOOD
O
O
D

Lamp oil?

I am pretty sure that they would lose the rigths of the franchises, but the Philips deal was almost a unprofissional level, it was a amateur mistake to do that.

how come no one talks about the return to gamelon? it was the best out of the cdi games

youtube.com/watch?v=8WH_fX92510

Philips did some stupid shit in the early 90s

Luckily DCC wasn't one of them. Shame it died so quickly though.

The Sony deal was dropped because the arrangement was uncovered as a Trojan horse; the terms and conditions would have lead to a hostile takeover of Nintendo.

Yoohoo, waiter?

>>Even though Nintendo didn't make them,
They co-developed them though and count as canon, there's a huge difference there.

The same dude that made the gbc games and Minish Cap went on to make Skyward Sword by the way.

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about.
You just can't accept a terrible game in the series even when it's official and licenced by Nintendo.

Why should they care about bad games?

You can't say "My series has no bad games." because you pretend the bad ones don't exist.

Nobody says Zelda doesn't have bad games because Skyward Sword exists

And twilight princess

It was just a bad deal for Nintendo,it had nothing to do with the IPs.

The fact is that Nintendo didn't develop (or co-develop) the games and they're not canon.