Is there any other somewhat modern RPG that is remotely as immersive, huge and fun as pic related?

Is there any other somewhat modern RPG that is remotely as immersive, huge and fun as pic related?

I cant think of anything really. Inquisition is shit, Fallout 4 is a shooter... and thats everything that springs to mind. Might wanna add Risen 3 but that was also rather disappointing.

Not meaning to bait, i genuinely want some suggestions because im thirsty for a ***modern*** RPG.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grL5mqnKcD4
forums.cdprojektred.com/search.php?s=73ceeae5b3a5f8871151e1e60d5315e7&searchid=8798540
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bring up my post.

come on dont fail me guys

There is nothing equal to Witcher 3.

But Inquisition is not shit and it's actually the closest thing you'll find in today's market.

The controls alone trigger me to no end. Also, I dislike just about every character and every design choice in the game. I enjoyed Origins quite a lot, and I even had some fun in DA2. But i just cant get into Inquisition.

>Any game with Salty Sicilian
>Immersive

The Witcher 3 is mediocre as fuck senpai, and it's not even an RPG.

It's literally an action game with muh moral choices that 90% of the time are completely out of character.

>people still this salty

It's fine if the game isn't your cup of tea, but nobody thinks you're cool for hating on the best game of all time.

is witcher 2 good

I bought it cheap with witcher 3

>m-muh goty awards

If you're going to dismiss criticism with goty awards and shit like "y-you're just pretending to be cool" then you seriously should go to reddit, where everything with less than 300 upvotes isn't visible

>best game of all time
>with so many deep flaws
>quest design
>level design
>VA
>gameplay
>RPG mechanics
>no focus on some of the most important characters

someone actually had to create this image

... damn. it has to be the triss autist from /twg/

Not really. That's not to say that Withcer 3 is without flaws, but it's still the best current generation RPG because it does so many things, some of them right.
There's lots of changes and improvements that one could propose, but I think it's impressive that developement team managed what they did.

But one concrete thing I'd like to see changed about the game is removing the level-requirement of items. As it is, you can explore a lot and since there's no level scaling, you might run into enemies way stronger than you who guard treasure approtiate to their level.
There's really no tangible benefit to tackling enemies like that right when you see then rather than later other than challenging yourself, since whatever loot they drop won't be usable by player until few levels have passed. If the level requirement was removed however, that'd give more motivation to fight enemies over your level to get things that'd be of use to player right away.

...I think in the end I enjoyed New Vegas more, but that's simply because of setting and world design. At times it felt that Witcher 3 had too much shit in it, with player going from one Question Mark in map to another.

Yeah, it's good.

>not posting the superior version
pleb

>with so many deep flaws
So pretty much every single game ever. Then again I'm not exactly surprised that Cred Forums doesn't enjoy video games.

Probably not but it feels so dry. Same problem with DXMD

>Cred Forums doesn't enjoy video games.

Fuck off, I enjoy many games.

>that is remotely as immersive, huge and fun as pic related?
Not really, sadly. Dragon Age: Origins or Mass Effect 1/2 are probably your best shot options (don't know about Inquisition, never bothered with that one).
But when it comes to actual quality of the fiction alone, TW3's only true competetitors are only other Witcher games, Morrowind and Planescape as far as I'm concerned. Maybe Pathologic, but that is really an entirely different genre, so...

You can give a try to Gothic 1/2 or Risen 1 though. They are pretty fun.

you have metacritic userscores too, what do you want?

>Counter-Strike
>The Orange Box
>Team Fortress 2
>Day of Defeat Source

Yeah, The Witcher 3 fits right in.

And the sad thing is it didn't even raise the bar. Game devs will continue to push out half-assed shit because they know the mainstream audience will eat it up anyways.

Then literally nothing these days is an rpg save for nostalgia remakes.

I like the witcher, but metacritic aggregates the most awful, pretentious reviews possible. I won't claim to know how exactly they pick their reviews, but nine out of ten times when metacritic gives a high score the piece of media will turn out to be extremely mediocre. They really like their wannabe deep arthouse bullshit.

Why would you want it to be """huge"""".
Open World added nothing to W3

Thats Skyrim

I don't think that is entirely true, though. First of all, it's way too early to say that. We have not yet seen a generation of "post-witcher 3" games yet. All the big "competitors" to Witcher 3: DA:I, Fallout 4 were developed (or even released) prior to it. We have not yet seen any big project that would be developed with the ambition to be a followup on Witcher's success.
Second of all, I actually think studios like Bethesda or Bioware do actually face a bit of a challenge with their new titles, that the expectations will be different nowdays.

The question remains if those studios will chose to step up to it, or rather try to focus on a different niches of the market. Like Bioware doing it's trademark moral appeal / MMORPG-esque grind routine, and Bethesda continue to focus the Minecraft crowd rather than the Witcher crowd. Which just tells us that the market is so big that a multitude of different aspects of games can be pushed.

That is so blatantly not true it's not even funny.

But it is true.
No point in a open world when your quests are linear as fuck

>BG2 and Torment still up there
Holy shit, they are indeed masterpieces.

Although, I've recently replayed W3 on NG+ to recap on the story before expansions. Did Heart of Stone last night, really good and far bigger than I thought it was going to be.

Going to do Blood and Wine later today, looking forward to it especially from what people have said about both the DLC.

Horny Horhe got free trips to Poland, exclusive interviews, polish parties with hot girls.

His review of Witcher 3 was his most biased to date.

Quests are by definition linear. And the point of the open world is to create a more immersive and complete settings, with a proper sense of scale and a more free-flowing pacing. It drastically changes the way the game feels even if it does not dramatically affect how it plays.

Are you me?

I kept nostalgiaing about darkspawn and cool if wacky armor.and weapons design, character depth and fun story, but instead i got this pile of shit.

Retarded looking armors that look like some gay hairdressers came up with them, shitty animations and boring bland characters, shit combat and absolutely non engaging story about being the chosen one.

>combat never evolves or changes over 100 hours. One moveset with only minor modificaitons
>most handholding in any modern RPG
>Not a single quest requires a train of thought, all you need to do is follow red shit , map markers or exclamation marks
>Story starts off strong, but gets progressively worse, boring and pointless. Ends the series on a low point, nonsensical ending that's insulting to the books and games
>doesn't follow trough choices of previous games
>even the story, the political sitaution is dumbed down

Dragon's Dogma is great, just less story and character driven compared to Witcher. There is more of a focus on combat and leveling and the dungeons are great. Also expect some of the best boss fights in an RPG.

I don't know I was a fan of the previous games, even read the books but I played Witcher 3 once and that's it I don't even want to look at it again.

The storyline was Twilight fanfiction tier garbage especially the last five hours. I can't believe this is the same studio that wrote Witcher 2 and Witcher 3. They should immediately sack their writers.

The gameplay wasn't much either, the core combat and enemy variety certainly was diverse enough to support a 100 hour game

The main story is horrible. It has nothing to do with the previous games or the books.

This is the way I see it,

The Witcher was very good but they borrowed heavily from the books and retreated a lot of plots. However a lot of it was also original, it had some amazing side quests, the main quest was very tight, that ending

Witcher 2 was mostly an original story and original characters shined the most , and despite some messy parts, despite the rushed development I would say this is better than most Sapkowski books.

The Witcher 3 goes full retard, it dumbs down the books, it dumbs down the previous games, it simplifies everything , it has no focus. It fails as a father / daughter story, it fails to represent a politically intricate morally gray world, it fails at creating good villains ( something the previous games excelled at). If the story was on par with the previous two games it might have been my favorite game of all time , but for me It's just a pretty open world I enjoy doing some shit in, like Assassins Creed

Also ironically enough, The Witcher 1 love triangle were the best romance and the most relevant romance quests out of all three . I don't play a lot of games with "romance" but I've never seen it done so well and so perfectly woven into the story

What's the difference between this and Shadow of Mordor?
As someone who has played neither, I can safely say that they both play the exact same, with the same leveling up system and same attention to story and characters.
What makes Witcher 3 an RPG where SoM is just an action game?

Is this a PC exclusive list? There are over 100 games to sift through before you reach 93 on the actual full list.

Woah, what's with all the hate?
I expected people to generally like this game, why would people be exited for Cyperpunk then?

>Cred Forums
>like
>excited
>people
gtfo

I like the game, absolutely hate the storytelling and writers

I think they should be put in a sack then thrown in a river

Then they should bring back the lead writers from Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 to fix this mess and rewrite the entire game

If you want to dislike any videogame based on a book, the best way to do that is to read the book first. Witcher 3 might not be loyal to the book, but as a stand-alone game for a player unfamiliar with the books, it's honestly amazing in my opinion.

Just a handful of fat contrarians who didn't jump on the Witcher bandwagon in time and are now ironically hating on TW3 as compelled by their cognitive dissonance.

Chef Boyardee's Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

Witcher 3 is not really based on a book , it's supposed to be a sequel/ending . And it fails spectacularly at that

t.TheBull94

*Cyberpunk

>why would people be exited for Cyperpunk then?

Well, I'm really not. I'm not giving CDPR another cent after the way they handled Witcher 3

Whenever a good game is released there's a subset of Cred Forums that goes out of its way to pretend to hate it, even if they haven't played it. It's a really easy way to troll and get lots of replies.

Then, as time goes on, other people see those posts and think they're genuine, and form their own opinions based on those. In other words, the people ironically pretending to hate the game but have never played it, make others who've never played the game ALSO hate it, unironically.

This happens with lots of things, not just vidya and it's not just on Cred Forums. You'd be shocked to realize how many people have opinions about things they really don't know anything about. Hell, I do. I bet you do, too. We form opinions based on others' opinions. It's all about the spread of memes, which ones spread the most effectively, and which ones die out.

no

I have 180 hours in the game.

Fuck off retard

Xenoblade X

Shoots itself in the foot a lot with a stupid side quests, typically bad Japanese writing and a few needlessly non user friendly mechanics, but it's the only open world game where the world is a positive. It's actually fun to explore and it feels like the mechanics, world and level design are all built off each other. Markers tell you where to go, but figuring out how to get there takes exploration and more than following an empty road.

Every other good open world game has been good despite the barren and empty world that extends travel time, Xenoblade is the only one that's good because of the world.

If only the Leshens in the game were as cool as that image

>what's with all the hate

It happened like this
>people who don't like The Witcher 3 ignore it
>witcherfags start spamming threads like "BEST GAME EVER", "HOW WILL SONYGGERS RECOVER" and shit like that
>people who dislike The Witcher 3 start criticizing it
>witcherfags pretend to be the victims and say retarded shit like

The series as a whole is good, sequels in general improving on the previous titles.
The main problem with the W3 is that it can hardly draw you in. If I had not read some of the books before the game's release, I'd had no idea why Geralt feels any need to protect Ciri and love Yennefer.

>good game

The problem is that when someone tries to tell you that it's not a good game at all you go full "HAHAH THEBULL94 STOP PRETENDING >BEING THIS TRIGGERED *insert goty award pic*"

Seriously kill yourself, you can deflect any criticism aimed at anything with "they just pretend to hate it"

It's realy sad that when someone makes an actual point against the witcher witcherfags either absolutely ignore him, call him thebull94 or ask him about his favorite games to bash them with smug geralt pics or whatever

I just cant into the Witcher3 for some reason. Loved the first, second was pretty good. Read all the novels and short stories before W3 released for maximum immersion. Got it on release, only today did i finally start the defense of Kaer Morhen. Its just so boring on almost every level. I can appreciate the character models and soundtrack, etc. However the game just doesn't grab me, im basically forcing myself to finish it at this point. What happened

W1 > W3 > W2

And I'm probably the only guy who likes W1 combat the most

Skyrim

>higher metacritic than witcher 3
>more sales than witcher 3
>more concurrent players than witcher 3
>higher user score than witcher 3 (Steam actually forces you to confirm that you own the game before you can write a review unlike Metascore see: )

Skyrim truly is the GOAT

nope right there with you user. i dont see why people hate it so much I really enjoyed it for some reason

desu I'm not in any of that group , I just really liked Witcher 1 and 2 and finally got to play Witcher 3 on a borrowed PS4, the writing was really terrible

It's worse if you read the books, because they don't really do justice on most of the characters. Ciri was an abused damaged individual, and selfish too she wasn't ready to make any self sacrifice for the greater good.In this game she barely has a personality at all besides being ridiculously attractive Triss is just badly portrayed from the books. Avalach / Eredin thing is wasted, there was so much potential there. Add in Geralt who was a rider of the wild hunt. I can't believe none of that which was so carefuly set up in the previous game was used

I've read all the books and played all the games

I think The Witcher 3 is okay at best, there's nothing particularly good about it except Novigrad, the best city I've ever seen in a videogame. It has a shit ton of flaws, it doesn't excel at anything and fails at almost everything it tries to accomplish.

Good news, you're almost done with the main story. 5-6 hours tops.

Bad news it gets worse than you can possibly imagine. Skip to the HoS DLC instead of finishing the game lol.

>What happened

I will tell you, none of the main writers for Witcher 1 and 2 were there for Witcher 3. They let the B team and hacks to finish the game, which ofc they couldn't make a story game on any level

>5-6 hours tops
ffs really I just want it over with

Sad but there is no way im getting DLC, when I have had close to zero enjoyment out of W3

Being huge is inherently bad, not good
Giant open worlds are never great

Wait for the cutscene in Kaer Morhen, the one in which one of the characters dies.

You're in for SFM TF2 parody tier face animations and camera shots

People on the forums say that the best Witcher 2 writer wrote the blood baron, then left to work on Cyberpunk

>SFM TF2 parody tier face animations and camera shots
So, incredibly good?

So, wait for Vesemir's death and laugh. TF2 face animations are good for le randum comedy, not for """sad""" moments.

It's hard to understand why Cred Forums spergs out over people enjoying this game so much.

Obviously it has flaws, all games do, but the size and DETAIL then went into this game are unbelievable. even if you didnt like the game much, as someone who just plain enjoys VIDYA one would think they'd at least appreciate the effort that went into the game.

Nobody is going to buy your shit game anymore, Todd.

I can agree with you, it's not just Novigrad I thought the open world was incredible. There was a lot of attention to the smallest details, the world was big and I think it was apropately populated with points of interest. It wasn't like Skyrim where there were ancient temples and dragon fights on each step, but it wasn't like dagerfal either where you walk for hours without seeing anything. There was the right amount of breathing room ( well for me anyway). The open world was everything I hoped for (even though they didn't put a lot of interesting loot in it or monster encounters).

>Ciri
I wouldn't go as far as saying she didn't have a personality, but she wasn't complex that is for sure.
>Triss
I played W1 and W2 first, then read some of the books. I didn't really get to the part where she betrays Yennefer, Geralt and Ciri.My main problem with her in the games as a whole is that she was inconsistent as fuck. She was a Yen clone in W1, then softened up in W2, hell I even liked her. The most jarring for me was that she became a whiny bitch by 3, she could hardly do anything by herself.
>Avalach
I don't know about his book counterpart, but in the game at least he was bearable, hell even likeable.
>Eredin
Now if there was a gold mine character character thrown to a trasheap that's him. Again, no book experience, just basing it on the W1. In that I was actually wary of the fucker whenever he appeared. When he took off his mask during the siege in W3, I literally kekked.

I played it m8, it was fine
Seems like you have to make shit up just to hate the game

>this is fine
youtube.com/watch?v=grL5mqnKcD4

Holy shit senpai, what the fuck are you talking about? this shit looks fine to you? It's fucking worse than Fallout 4 when it comes to facial animations.

I agree with you on Inquisition. I fucking love DAO and have played through to completion over ten times. It's a 10/10 to me. Shame about the third game.

A lot of detail went into the open world yes, hundreds of people worked on it for years however that's not really something that impressive nowadays.

Ubisoft games have the same huge open detailed wolrds that are recreations of real life locations and I like those games for that. So is GTA V. It's just not enough for a game to be GOTYAY 10/10.

And a lot of things actually lacked detail. Like Whoreson and the bodies of women will remain in that mannor for the rest of the game lol. They won't decompose, no one will move them from there.

I really hope UC4 or any other big name wins goty

Not because i like them but because I'd love to see CDPR drones backpedal like crazy and say that awards mean nothing

Fallout:New Vegas is good.

Yep looks fine
Keep grasping at straws

>darth vader voice
>You Humans are so...impractical

So mature and morally gray

Be honest now, don't you feel annoyed when something you think is really bad and doesn't deserve it gets a lot of attention and is called the best of its ilk over and over again? I don't really shitpost about the witcher, but it's not hard to understand why people do. It's really popular and its fans tend to portray themselves as superior elitist taste-havers, similar to people that like Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Seeing TW3 get praised to hell and back feels the same way for me as seeing a ubisoft open world game get praised. From my perspective it looks unfounded and ridiculous.

>yep looks fine

Thanks, I can safely discard your opinion. This cutscene is probably the worst shit I've seen since fucking Dragon Age Inquisition's kick out of the window.

Also I won't mention fucking VA, which is pathetic.

I love how pre-rendered cutscenes look 100x worse than normal ones in this game.

The effort is appreciated see Problem is that visiting most points of interest is redundant, since the rewards are shit, at least compared to the witcher gear at least

>there are people in here that killed Whoreson Junior despite it making them literally just as bad as the one they were killing

Cred Forums is a den of dumb contrarians who can't enjoy anything.

What happens if you don't kill him?

Skyrim with Requiem and graphical mods, especially an ENB is a much better, more immersive crpg than W3

Give a try to Dragon Age origins. The game is immersive, huge and enjoyable if you can take enjoy the combat.
Try to define what is ***modern*** for you, might have something that you like.

>It's hard to understand why Cred Forums spergs out over people enjoying this game so much.

Yeah, so fucking hard to understand why people start getting mad at witcherfags after
>one year of "GOTY COMING THROUGH" threads
>witcherfags entering dark souls 3 threads and dumping The Witcher 3 screenshots
>pic related
>daily threads about how The Witcher 3 is the best game of all time
>actual shilling with polish filenames, links to polish articles and posts that look like advertisements
>spamming goty count pics on /bbg/, /dsg/, /mgg/
>deflecting any critique with "thebull94" or "wha are your favorite games user" and spamming smug geralts

Yeah, hard to understand.
>b-but we witcherbros are the victims!

He becomes a hobo and kids will bully him.

I disagree with you that it fails being morally gray. Most quests that give a choice don't give a black or white one. One example off the top of my head is Where the Cat and Wolf Play. You can choose to spare this witcher, who massacred a village because two of its inhabitants tried to kill him. You might concede that he just saw red and the years of being shit on by the public had taken their toll. Or you can decide to kill him for what he's done (honorably with swallow or not). Neither is the "right" choice, and I think each carry their own moral consequences. This is true for most quests in the game, in my opinion.

I do think you're right about the weak villain. I didn't feel much of anything toward Eredin or Imlerith.

I hope Cred Forums dies. Atleast then, we'll be rid of the CDPR shills.

Love XCX. Probably my favorite open world in recent memory. I love that there are things in it that are dangerous and you're treated like an alien and not welcome. Didn't give a rat's ass about the story or the characters really, but loved the combat, exploration, and music. Flying around in a mech was a lot of fun for me. Hope they make another one.

There were a few interesting side quests like that, but overall it wasn't morally gray.

Church vs Mages, church is iredeemably evil and the game never really dwells on what the mages did the last game,to make things more black and white the church now burns down alchemists, scientists, herbalists, and innocents.

In Witcher 2 the north was a complex political theater with a lot of players, now It's just Radovid and he went mad or something he speaks like a cartoon villain, acts idiotically, burns non humans for no reason and tries to have you killed. The game tries in all the ways it can to nudge you into killing him, and if you don't you get a bad prologue where innocent people are being burned alive.

Humans vs Nonhumans, there was a bit of that it wasn't the focus like the previous games, but here all the non humans are presented as innocent victims while the humans are racist assholes.

All Witcher games are good to varying degreea and none are necessary to understand the other with some basic recap.

Is there any way to get the various ambiance dialogue pieces?
Say what you will but the voice acting in the game is well done and rarely cheesy. Specifically looking for that 'lay me down with a barrel of beer and a mug at my side...' song

Reminder to report shill threads. This potatodrone has been spamming Cred Forums with these same Witcher threads for a very long time now. Witcherdrones can be shooed of the board with their shit game just like haydeeshitters were, you only need to do your part and report.

I just want my cyberpunk to come out.
Not much else to look forward to.

Janitors never delete these threads despite deleting other shill threads. I suspect conflict of interest at work.

t.thebull94

The series has always had a lot of assholes that were irredeemably evil. Only problem was that those eternal fire fuckers just took up too much space.
As for the elves, the few squirrels you meet are still assholes as usual, and there are several other examples of nonhumans being dicks.

Nobody cares about your Reddit boogeyman, Polack fuck. These threads are going the way haydee threads are. Down the shitter where they belong.

But there was no balance. It would be ok if it had two-three good church characters, but I don't remember a single one. There's one quest, where one just tortures women and the other is a serial killer because , faith or something. Listen to the dialogue of random priests preaching on the streets they sound like caricatures.

Witcher 1 had religious zealouts who were dangerous, yet it was balanced by the fact that they were charitable and protected people from monsters and Scoi'atel. And the Scoi'atel had flawed logic as well.

There's no balance in Witcher 3. The game shies away from what Triss and Sile and Philipa did in the last game, you can't even call out Philipa for trying to kill you several times.

That's the difference really between previous Witcher games and this game, those games weren't afraid to make you uncomfortable , to show you both sides , and show you how flawed your friends really are. There's nothing similar in Witcher 3, expect for a few quests. For the most part the game railroads you and tells you what to think

japan, not even once

All of those apply to say VTMB for example but everybody hails it as a masterpiece. Every game has flaws.

Haven't played VTMB, but

I haven't ever played a single game with as much handholding as The Witcher 3. Quest design doesn't allow the player to do anything, it's literally like fulfilling orders or something like that. Instead of thinking for yourself you just follow red shit, kill bad werewolf and make a muh moral choice in which the options are
>reasonable choice
>completely out of character choice
>i don't give a fuck (drop the quest)

Whats the alternative? Drop voice acting and write 20 essentially meaningless choices in text and contemplate how deep you are?

Don't know what's more sad, Thebull94 still going or the idiots who reply without saging.

>what's the alternative

Letting the player take advantage of his knowledge and skills?

>I-it's the Witcherfags making all these threads
Ok bull.

>I-it's the bull making all these threads
Okay Marcin

Well you be the first to make such a game, im sure itll be a hit.

VTMB has great RPG mechanics. It ha sshitloads of multi-solution quests where your skills and disciplines actually matter and come into play giving you alternative solutions, Witcher games have none of that: all of the alternative quest solutions are available regardless of your character build, which defines only your combat efficiency.

The hilarious thing is that even with such shallow roleplaying mechanics, Witcherdrones have the audacity to call it "the greatest RPG ever".

Well it's really fucking simple, delete witcher senses and stop Geralt from giving you a walkthrough of the quest

M&B

You're fucking retarded, the aforementioned VTMB does exactly that: it gives you different alternative ways to solve quests based on your skills and disciplines. Witcherdrones again expose themselves as scum who don't even play actual RPGs.

>VTMB has great RPG mechanics
No it doesn't. The actual gameplay is barebones as fuck, shallow inventory and armor/weapon system, your choices barely have any consequences outside of the conversation where you made them, lots of useless skills etc.

>The hilarious thing is that even with such shallow roleplaying mechanics, Witcherdrones have the audacity to call it "the greatest RPG ever".

Again fits VTMB perfectly

>Get butthurt because people call you out for shitposting
>IF YOU DONT LOVE ME SPAMMING WITCHER THREADS YOU MUST BE A SHILL
Pure autism

BUT MUH CIRI

MUH BATMAN VISION

Always glad to participate in another quality Witcher thread where everyone gets along.

>get butthurt because people criticize The Witcher 3
>someone tells you why people do that
>NONONO IT'S A FALSEFLAG Y-YOU'RE THE BULL94

Talk about being autistic.

>Witcherbabby calling any other RPG combat shallow and barebones

lol

whats his name again?

>Muh strawman

Epic

someone post the "story until witcher 3" macro plz

>ways to solve quests based on your skills and disciplines. Witcherdrones again expose themselves as scum who don't even play actual RPGs.
Oh the irony

>No it doesn't.
yes, it does due to the reasons I've mentioned earlier.

>gameplay is barebones as fuck, shallow inventory and armor/weapon system
This has nothing to do with roleplaying and is also wrong.

>your choices barely have any consequences outside of the conversation where you made them
This also has nothing to do with roleplaying and is objectively wrong, you haven't even played the game.

Again, Witcherdrones don't even understand what roleplaying is and just spout random nonsense in a fit of anal anguish. Fucking animals, i don't even have a better word to describe this scum.

>>get butthurt because people criticize The Witcher 3
>>someone tells you why people do that
>>NONONO IT'S A FALSEFLAG Y-YOU'RE THE BULL94
>I-it's just a coincidence
Nah dude you have autism.

>Again, Witcherdrones don't even understand what roleplaying is and just spout random nonsense in a fit of anal anguish. Fucking animals, i don't even have a better word to describe this scum.
Wew lad careful you don't cut yourself on that edge.

VTMB did some things great while completely failing on other parts.
Witcher 3 did almost everything great while not dropping quality standards anywhere which is why its a true masterpiece.

Fuck off back to your circlejerk general falseflagger.

Roleplaying means playing a role thats not you irl.
>oh hey im dressed as this white haired magic guy in a medieval polan setting killing monsters, this is so fun

The Witcher 3 doesn't allow you to do anything on your own

Tracking a monster? Witcher senses.
Dialogue? Dialogue options that progress the story are highlighted in orange, most of the choices are out of character, sometimes they're completely irrational.
Fighting a monster? Bestiary with a list of weaknesses.
Meeting a character you've met before? You have their backstory in the menu.

When the game actually asks the player to do something, Geralt/some NPC reminds you about it on the spot.

The game doesn't require you to solve or even remember shit. Before reaching the isle of mists or whatever it's called in english the game informs you that some of the quests might be impossible to complete if you'll progress any further. The Witcher 3 is one of the most casual games ever.

There's one, I repeat, one fucking situation in which the player has to think. It's the questline with the werewolf in which you feed him his own meat.

Fuck off, cuck. Witcher 3 is the best RPG ever made. It has the best written story in vidya and the most intricate C&C as well as amazing combat.

Witcher 3 did nothing besides the graphics and music great. Not the gameplay, not the story, not the characters, not the world design, nothing.

Getting pretty worked up there because people like what you don't you little edgy faggot.

>Press a button to kill enemy
>You are invincible during the animation

Hate this shit

I absolutely hated Witcher 2. Combat was floaty as hell and dodge spamming was ridiculous. Horrible UI (if only I got a penny for every time I accidentally unequipped my armor/weapon) and having to meditate in order to do anything like alchemy or even drinking potions slows down everything. The only good thing about it is the story which is so-so in my opinion, at the very least I really enjoyed the Vernon Roche character, and I hear that the Elf story branch is a lot better but I haven't tried it yet. Can't be bothered to do it though since the combat is just godawful.

Feel free to discuss it in your subreddit than falseflagger.

kill yourself thebull94

Yeah I figured you don't have any real arguments. Kill yourself.

I love Witcher 3, but I wish the rest of you Witcherfags would stop with the "muh GOTY awards". It means nothing, actually provide an argument rather than pull out the same image every time somebody tries to shit on the game.

For a game that big, the writing is consistently pretty good. If it didn't have that, it'd just be DA:I.

I really like the combat in Witcher 3, what's wrong with it?

Name one thing Witcher 3 does great, just one.

>Dialogue
Watered down to Fallout 4 levels, 2-3 choices on average
>Combat
Babbies Souls combat
>Open world
Pretty but wasted on the leveled loot and shit tier Points of Interest that were ripped right out of Ubisofts playbook
>Quests
Great in writing, too bad the lack of actual role playing make them linear on top of the pathetic handholding in the abused Witcher sense mechanic

It's a shitty jack of all trades AAA game like most games nowadays. It plays it safe without even trying to innovate or excel anywhere. Don't even bother trying to act like it's some revolutionary game.

Just look at its player count, it's already "literal who" status which further proves it's simply the flavor of the year in the EXACT same vein as Last of Us. A compotently made game that Reddit/Neogaf overhype and forget about in a matter of months

Roleplaying means playing in-character with the role you define during character generation. In actual RPGs, playing in-character is achieved through solving different quests or encounters in ways that are available to your character because of the skills and abilities you have.

In Witcher games, character generation choices do not provide you alternative quest solutions based on what perks and abilities you pick, these perks and abilities govern your combat efficiency only and have nothing to do with roleplaying.

Witcher games are action games that are piggybacking on the RPG genre's name in order to increase their sales and are literally THE cancer killing the genre.

Risen 1/gothic 2 were better, so play those if you haven't.

For a game with PC as the lead platform, it's consolized to all hell. Played it once, and I do recommend it if only to get context for TW3, but I never had the urge to play it again, even though it has a big plot branch that requires two playthroughs to see everything.

I'm starting to think this "bull94" guy is actually the guy who keeps bringing him up.

Are you this desperate for attention faggot? Are you desperately trying to become some "epic xD" troll, meme or Boogeyman?

Kill yourself

Anally devastated Witcherdrones don't even bother with their pathetic attempts at argumentation anymore and just spout more memes, nice.

Nothing is wrong with it. It could be better, it could be worse, the combat is okay. It's just that we are on Cred Forums and people will find things to bitch about for hours

Why are you talking about Witcher 3 like you have played it?

Some of the sub quests were okay, but the main quest just felt like a bunch of filler arcs in a shounenshit anime, at least for the first 20 or so hours.

The elder scrolls series is just like Metallica.
ARENA=Kill Em All
DAGGERFALL=Ride The Lighting MORROWIND=Master Of Puppets (We all know it's the best TES game deep in our heart)
OBLIVION=And Justice For All (Good game but lacks the "magic" from the previous game just like the bass in AJFA)
SKYRIM=The Black Album - Good album but really overrated and the band's best selling album (Both skyrim and the black album sold 20 million copies each)

THE NEXT TES= HAHAHAHA MARK MY WORDS

kys thebull94, we won't forget your pathetic little ass no matter how hard you try

They can't argue the game on its merits. As a game and in terms of gameplay mechanics it's so painfully average that it genuinely astounds me that it even won half the GoTYs that it did, well, actually, it doesn't. When Last of Us is able to rack up 240+ GoTYs I would be lying if I said i'm surprised that Witcher 3 managed to rack up a similar amount

(You)

>Watered down to Fallout 4 levels, 2-3 choices on average
Best dialogue system in any voice acted game regardles.
>Babbies Souls combat
So its fine.
> Points of Interest
see pic related
>Great in writing, too bad the lack of actual role playing
You dont want to play a voice acted game.

>I wish the rest of you Witcherfags would stop with the "muh GOTY awards"

It's just bait but people still eat it up without question, thinking that some other game winning awards will cause people to think lowly of their own favorite game.

Go on, call me a shitposter senpai. Probably played it more than you have.

So is this thread but I bet you replied without Saging didn't you.

>Wasting time on games you hate
>B-but Cred Forums won't accept my opinion unless I sink 100+ hours in it

True it's just average, lots of places with no finesse, not much going on basically, many problems with it but not enough to make it shit.

>Best dialogue system in any voice acted game regardles.
New Vegas says hi.

>So its fine.
>even simpler version of extremely simple combat
>with no additional movesets
>no character customization
Yeah, "fine".

>see pic related
Does this pic make the game any better?

>You dont want to play a voice acted game.
what

>Best dialogue system in any voice acted game regardles.

No skill checks, 2-3 options on average. New Vegas's dialogue system shits on it in virtually every regard.

Perception, Intelligence, Strength and even your faction/alligence all give you unique dialogue options that open branches in quest among other bonuses (i.e added rewards, an increase of caps, learning additional information etc).

Compare that to the fucking "Axii" gimmick that pops up a total of 5-10 times in the entire game and Witcher 3s dialogue system is literally worse than Fallout 4, at least Fallout 4 had that Charisma bullshit as some sort of a skill check.

>So its fine.

Nope

>see pic related

It's not an argument

>You dont want to play a voice acted game.

New Vegas

>4 Witcher shitposting threads
Every fucking day why is this allowed?

>I-I bet you haven't played it!
>yes i did
>P-PATHETIC YOU WASTED TIME ON A GAME YOU HATE

No winning with you, witcherfags.

Where did I say I hated the game? This is why you fags get shitposted so much, you're insufferable and obnoxious.

You fags don't even realize that you've turned into the new Biodrones. You inflate your "babbies first RPG" up to ridiculously high standards and shit on anyone who doesn't share your absurdly high praise of the game.

Poles have a lot of many after the success of TW3 and hirojew is in need for more cash

>hate

Where the fuck did he say that he hates TW3? Also how the fuck was he supposed to have an opinion on it without playing it? What the fuck?

Not the guy you replied too. I just laugh at fags who waste their time playing games they hate to give themselves """legitimacy""" on Cred Forums

>You haven't even played Witcher 3!
>user proves that he has
>LOL, WHY WOULD YOU PLAY A GAME YOU HATE

Every single time.

Skyrim has no brothels or titties in game, your argument is invalid

Not him, but New Vegas having skill checks has nothing to do with the dialogue system. Various skill, perk and faction affinity checks are part of the overall roleplaying in NV and any RPG, not the dialogue system.

All of these checks govern which quest solutions are available to your character and are the reason why NV is a great RPG - because your character generation and advancement choices actually matter.

>wah just ignore all arguments against the game, it's just contrarians lol

Are you fucking retarded?

>waste their time
He played a fucking videogame and now he's discussing it on a videogame board

He formed an opinion after finishing it like a normal person

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Go on, quote where I said I hate the game.

The thing I hate about it is how sickeningly safe it plays things, outside of that. It's a solid game, a solid 7/10 imo.

But seriously, quote where I said I hated it you obnoxiously insecure shill

New Vegas doesnt have voiced protag
>but the game has sounds so its comparable to w3!

Where did I say I was a Witcherfag? You sure seemed to have gotten all worked up over nothing. Quite the persecution complex.

Do you guys use a controller for comfy couch gaming and nicer joystick analog control or keyboard and mouse for superior camera control and sign switching?

I usually use kb/m but I might go controller for NG+. Haven't played the game since beating B&W

Friendly reminder that W3 is the most overrated game of all time

This has to be bait, I refuse to believe there are retards on this board, who think that having a voiced protag is good for a game trying to pass for a RPG.

>not him but I just agree with everyone of his points and I guarantee he will not respond to you withing 1 minute of my post

Every time, you're not fooling anybody.

>ut New Vegas having skill checks has nothing to do with the dialogue system

Except it does and i'm getting sick of you Witchershills undermining the fact that New Vegas completely shits on Witcher 3 as an RPG and single handedly debunks 99% of your damage control tier arguments.

How the fuck do skill checks have "NOTHING" to do with the dialogue when they are directly tied to the damn dialogue system?

Fuck, this is why people spam shitty "Skyrim is better than Witcher 3" images with you fucks. You guys are impossible to argue against, you just act obtuse and intentionally lie about the facts whenever your argument gets btfo.

Get the fuck out of my face bitch

Then you should know that it's nowhere near the level of fallout 4 badness

>playing skyrim without mods
It's your own fault senpai.

>New Vegas having skill checks has nothing to do with the dialogue system.

what

What does voiceacting have to do with quality of the dialogue system?

The Witcher 3 is literally one step from "good" and "evil" markings near the choices. It fucking highlights choices that progress the story. It fucking informs you which choice will end in a fight. It's barebones as fuck.

>But seriously, quote where I said I hated it you obnoxiously insecure shill
Kek now I'm shilling W3? How? Are you retarded?

As I said, you dont want to play a voice acted game.
Why did you ever touch w3 if thats the case?

Witcher 3 is not an RPG

I just couldn't get a control scheme set up on my keyboard that let me roll and dodge and do all the other little things I'd want to do comfortably, but the defautl set up on the controller does a pretty good job (though I'd like to be able to change the fast and strong attacks to the L1 and L2 buttons)

oy problem after that is the fact that apparently my computer doesn't see the DS4 as an actual input, so if I forget to tell it to no turn off my monitor it'll shut it down while I'm playing.

>goalposts have now moved from voice actors to "voiced protag"

Why am I not surprised.

Just stick to "muh GoTY" arguments Witcherfags. It would make your lives a lot easier.

>Implying you'd be able to track a monster without witcher sense

You're fucking retarded if you think you'd be able to track one in an open world setting.
Geralt has years and years of skill and that's what the witcher sense is supposed to represent.
Clues would have to be left in xbox hueg size for the player to see them and that would break immersion. Stupid complaint.

Dialogue options that progress are highlighted because some players don't like sitting through dialogue. Stupid complaint.

The bestiary is there because, again, geralt has years upon years of experience. He knows his shit, and you don't HAVE to look at the bestiary. Stupid complaint.

Character backstory in the menu? Because this is the THIRD game in the series and Geralt already knows all these people?? And they're not going to go all "Oh, do you remember that time i did X in Y? " Stupid complaint.

You're free not to use quest markers , by the way. There are mods for that, and i'm pretty sure you can disable them in game as well.

Divinity: Original Sin might be something for you. I really loved it and it's a great RPG

>Accuse someone else of being a SHILL when you bought the game on fucking GoG
L M A O
M
A
O

what point would there ever be to compare dialogue systems where 1 has voiced protag and 1 doesnt?

>Witchershill makes a claim
>Gets completely btfo
>Insults and moves the goalposts

Woah.... Now I know why they use Game of the Year as an argument.

You shills LITERALLY cannot argue your game on its own merits. Witcher 3 truly is the Last of Us 2015 Edition.

The whole reason I disliked TW3 was because it's open world.

I loved the cities though, but the all the "forests" and shit were just boring. I'd much more prefer a smaller and more linear environment (such as TW2, which was still kinda open worlded) and have more attention to details.

You seem upset friend. Don't worry though I'm sure your next thread will be the one where you """win"""".

i found underrail immersive as fuck despite the graphics.

You said voice acting. Every character in New Vegas outside of the protag is voice acted.

You got btfo and then proceeded to move the goalposts to "i-i-i meant voiced protag". It happens everytime with you shills, just look at this fag.

He asked me to prove that I played Witcher 3, i did and he moved the goalposts to "LEL, WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT A GAME YOU HATE" despite me never saying I hated the game.

What's even more funny is that he isn't even bothering to hide his samefag with his identical "IMG_..." filenames.

Just go back to /r/witcher and stay out of Cred Forums if you shills don't want to get BTFO

You mean it's a great h&s borefest with mountains of trash mobs and literally two quests in the whole game where your character personality traits (not even skills, just the personality traits that are acquired literally for free with no stat/skillpoint investment whatsoever) provide alternative quest solutions while even the charisma skill is utterly useless, as you can persuade any character in the game without investing a single point in it.

Yep, great fucking RPG.

TW3 open world was one of the best open world designs. I still agree, but the only game i can think of that did it better was RDR. TW3 has plenty of shit to do and non-randomly generated stuff to find, there are hidden quests everywhere. Even though they're all same-y , they end up being decent filler.

>IMG file name
>getting this mad after you got anally wrecked

Why are you replying to a poster you HATE user?

>Every character in New Vegas outside of the protag
>outside of the protag
>protag
So if a game has a narrator but no one else speaks thats fully voice acted game now.

It's a game with voice acting which is what you said :^)

Your own words user, look "Best dialogue system in any voice acted game regardles."

I don't see "voiced Protag" anywhere in your original post. Do you?

It's ok, we all make mistakes :^)

>TW3 open world was one of the best open world designs.
>what is Gothic
>what is Dragon's Dogma
>what is Arcanum (yes, technically it's open world)

You witcherdrones are pathetic.

You perfectly summed up how The Witcher 3 fails at what it tries to accomplish.

It tries to be an RPG, but also tries to pander to people who don't like "sitting through dialogue". In a fucking RPG.

Lore conflicts with the gameplay, which is casualized because "Geralt has years of experience". If Geralt's experience causes shit like backstories/monster weaknesses appear in the menu, why doesn't his personality stop the game from giving you choices that are completely out of character?

Character backstory in the menu records shit that happened in the game. It's literally "sorry, I forgot what happened in the quest that I finished 5 minutes ago".

What you called "stupid complaints" are absolutely retarded design decisions.

>there are mods for that

Great, mods.

I'm bored.

No other reason to be here. Cred Forums is really slow right now, while we wait for Mafia 3 to bomb.

>playing with mods
Then it's not Skyrim anymore

The Witcher 3 is the GOTY without any mods. Other games like Skyrim need nude mods to be even considered more than a loading screen game.

>Dragon's Dogma
you really think this game had a good open world design?

>Dragons Dogma

Shit tier open world design. Morrowind, New VEgas, RDR, San Andreas would all be better replacements

>>what is Dragon's Dogma
Seriously? DD open world was really generic and boring.

>Getting so mad you resort to Evansposting
Deep breaths lad

But DD supposedly has good combat so that means its best at everything.

Yes, I do, apart from the sometimes ridiculous monster respawn rates. Exploring the map randomly and delving into dungeons you stumble upon blindly was fun as fuck.

>You're fucking retarded if you think you'd be able to track one in an open world setting.

Yeah, one shack outside the village is extremely hard to find. With red shit on the screen, a shit ton of markings on the map, general location and a line.

>some players don't like sitting through dialogue.

That's why I said it was casualized. It's for players who don't like to think, you just follow shit. You press highlighted dialogue options, listen to exposition and don't remember it because "Geralt knows all these people" and you can look it up later.

>The bestiary is there because, again, geralt has years upon years of experience.

Lore makes the game worse, then. Bad direction.

No it wasn't. Dungeons were extremely generic and boring.

>optional reminders are bad design decisions

go fuck yourself with a tow truck , senpai.

>dungeons

there were what, 4?

>Dungeons were extremely generic and boring.
Da fuq? All of the dungeons were crafted with meticulous detail, how can anyone call them boring is beyond me.

The hilarious thing is that these same people claim that Morrowind had great open-world design - a game where every dungeon and cave are fucking shit and leveled lists sap all the fun out of the exploration aspect.

>TW3
>RPG

>RPG
Try finding a definition from google, im sure itll alleviate your confusion.

Not everybody has 10 hours per day to devote to a game . "Real" tracking would take ten times as much as it does and it would be horrible to play through. TW is about dialogue and combat, not forest exploration.

>"HOW WILL SONYGGERS RECOVER"
I don't understand this. I just bought TW3 a few weeks ago, and have been playing it on my PS4, and adore it. Yes, whomever programmed Roach should probably be fired, and it does take a bit of time to load, but there is so much meat on this bone that I've worried about not being able to finish it before XV gets released. Are people with a PS4 not supposed to like TW3?

What's wrong with TheBull94. Is he mentally ill?

>Da fuq? All of the dungeons were crafted with meticulous detail, how can anyone call them boring is beyond me.
How delusional can you be. Meticulous detail my ass.

Hes on the spectrum, and his 3rd world country doesnt have good healthcare so thats what were left with.

FO4 is not an RPG.
Yes.

morrowind had some interesting dungeons, it was oblivion that had the copy pasted shit.

Where's he from? I'd guess Canada since he seems to be as obsessed with shilling Bioware as he is shitposting about CDPR

see
Stop trying to force your shitty meme

No, casualizing the game to the maximum and trying to justify it with muh lore is fucking retarded.

Kill yourself.

>Not everybody has 10 hours per day to devote to a game

Sorry user,I was just making a point that the game is extremely casualized.

>TW is about dialogue and combat
>(dialogue system is casualized as fuck because) some players don't like sitting through dialogue.

Combat is dumbed down by the bestiary, simple and unnecessary character customization, narrow moveset and no room for the player's playstyle.

Turkey

T. Thebull94

>Force
>meme
Why do you always get so butthurt when people call you out? Are we supposed to believe when you post shit like
>Wow I JUST finished W3 I didn't like it woooooahhhh

I could never get in the witcher series.

I can't handle fantasy rpgs that don't let me play a spellcaster. How much am I missing?

>screencapping your reddit account

T. Thebull94

>It's a turkroach
That explains his hatred of Slavs. Even they are more white than him. Too bad Erdogan didn't purge him.

I don't see how the dialogue system is "casualized". Having orange speech that progresses through dialogue isn't "casualized".
You can't have millions of options because there's already more VA in TW3 than in any other game, pretty much. Don't mistake your delusions for bad decisions.

Combat is not dumbed down by the bestiary? You're still supposed to fight by yourself , and you don't HAVE to look at it.
Making geralt a clueless fuck who doesn't know what he's fighting would be ten times more stupid. He's a hunter, not a prey. He's not supposed to have trouble fighting anything, and when he does, it's because he's fighting an unknown enemy. Wild hunt, ancient vampires, golems, etc.

You're unable to distinguish good and bad decisions because you can only see what's in front of you and not what the alternatives would be.

>Turks
>Slavs
>White

You're missing cyberpunk 2077 with swords.
Also you could spec heavily into sings/ igni and burn most enemies.

Played both, and enjoy them both. Admittedly, the XCX open world is great because you transition seamlessly and there is something that you need to collect, discover or fight in every subdivision of the map, and in TW3 you need to go to an overworld to move to different regions. With that said, exploration is built into the plot of XCX. That is the primary purpose of what your character is supposed to be doing. It isn't in TW3. TW3 is similar in that your occupation is to help people in need, but you aren't mapping out the world for your race. That doesn't change the fact that unless you are avoiding exploration, which is essential if your actively trying to get the best gear or grind exp, you still need to explore in TW3, and subquests take you to nearly every region of the map in TW3 as the also do in XCX.

>Getting so butthurt
T. Thebull94

Wow there mate I didn't go that far.

>posting his own posts
>forcing his shitty meme this hard

T. Thebull94

>Stating facts
>"going too far"

Slavs are literally the niggers of Europe senpai. No better than Roaches and spics.

This is now a Thebull94-core thread

Post your favorite bull screenshots

>account deleted
holy fuck

Thebull94 detected

>IMG file name
>Forcing this "Bull" meme
>Bull =/= cuck

Nice try Bull94

He was retard for doing that. It's how we know it was his for sure.
>D-delete these!!!!!!!

>getting triggered over me rightfully calling Slavs "European Niggers"

T. Subhuman Slav

What are Poland even doing these days apart from being a non country and running rampant in the UK?

>You can't have millions of options because there's already more VA in TW3 than in any other game, pretty much
Not him, but maybe they should've scaled down and made 40 interesting hours of game instead of 100 boring ones.

>I don't see how the dialogue system is casualized

You don't see how highlighting the options to tell the player which choices progress the story is "casualized"? Are you retarded?

>You can't have millions of options because there's already more VA in TW3 than in any other game, pretty much.
I don't want millions of options.

I don't want The Witcher 3 to be a "CREATE YOUR OWN GERALT". I want to play as Geralt, without choices and shit like that.

>Making geralt a clueless fuck who doesn't know what he's fighting would be ten times more stupid.

Just as stupid as the fact that Novigrad guards can kill him in one hit. It's fucking retarded, why is his knowledge there but skills aren't? What the fuck? It's a fucking game, I should be the one with knowledge and my character should have skills.

>He's not supposed to have trouble fighting anything, and when he does, it's because he's fighting an unknown enemy.
Wild hunt, ancient vampires, golems, Novigrad guards, Novigrad thugs, etc.

>You're unable to distinguish good and bad decisions because you can only see what's in front of you and not what the alternatives would be.

I think you don't understand the problem. The problem is that the game tries to be an RPG, but shit like lore, "amount of VA" and even fucking protag dumb it down to a shallow mix of action and a little bit of roleplaying. And most of the time the choices are really out of character, there's maybe one reasonable one.

>Roachs trying to shitpost
Kek. How's Sharia law Thebull94?

Thats not how it works, you cant merge dialogue from 2 quests into 1 twice as good line of dialogue.
You just want less content for the sake of less content.

>Game is X
>Is marketed as X
>Sold as X
> I DONT WANT X!!

Litterally how you sound right now.

Only thing i agree with is the guards.

How far on the spectrum is he?

No, but they shouldn't have planned 2 quests to begin with. They should've planned one interesting quest with the amount of lines of two shit quests.

Fuck Turks m8. They're also sub human filth that need to be executed, just like Potatofags

>Game is a shallow mix of action and RPG
>Is marketed as an RPG
>Praised as an RPG
>We're discussing how RPG mechanics of this game are casualized because of shit
>I say that the game shouldn't try to be an RPG in the first place, because it fails at it

This is how I sound right now.

Must be pretty far, it's been over a year and he's still going daily.

I'd say about 2 notches below Polish people, why are you asking Bull?

They had individual quest designed writing a quest and they did the best they could with that 1 quest.
Maybe they just didnt have the talent to make stuff that pleases you.

Is that the source of your mental instability? Self-hatred and a need to belong?

>POland is literally as much of a shit hole as Turkey
>tfw live in America
>tfw Blonde Hair and green eyes
>You will never be a subhuman Slav

Holy shit user at least change your filename,your austim is showing

Because everybody has a different vision of what a RPG should be. You maybe could have had points if all you were saying wasn't "IT'S CASUALIZED SO IT'S BAD!!!!"

"Uncasualized" TW3 = TW1. TW1=massive borefest.

He's a subhuman slav, I caught him out when I called them niggers and he went full blown autism mode.

It's funny, he's calling me Turkish as if it's an insult because I fucking hate Turks. I hate all non whites

I don't know what I expected from this thread. The first half is just Witcherposting and the second is Slavposting. A couple on-topic posts. Cmon dudes.

>Putting the Roaches in their place
>Telling Merkel to fuck off
>Clean toilets without putting IED's in them
Why do we hate them again?

Yes, I think so too. They seem to think quantity > quality which when asked pretty much nobody actually agrees with. The game was fucked up from the planning phase, when they decided it'd need hundreds of hours of content and MMO style leveled gear. I'm sure they tried their hardest to make decent shit within those constraints, but the constraints are rather shit.

>Poortugal
kek

Are you surprised? Slavs are niggers and when you call them as such they prove you wrong by chimping out.

So that's why you're unstable
What did you expect from a bait thread? What is there left to discuss about W3?

Most people praise the side quests in both quality and quantity. They obviously made the best decisions early on in the developement in terms of wide appeal.

>tfw Portugal isn't as poor as Poland

It's hilarious. I have a few British cousins who do nothing but shit on the Polish and talk about how they are taking all of the jobs by accepting literal slave wages.

They are the Mexicans of Britain, unwanted shitstains that contribute nothing to society and would not be missed if they were to get wiped out.

>playing midevil mass effect

Game is only slightly less potato given that the story was not as bad as ass effect, but it was close

Its more like we don't see good AAA arpgs anymore, switcher is 7-8 outta ten

>everybody has a different vision of what a RPG should be

And The Witcher 3 fails at everything because it tries to be everything. It tries to be an RPG with a protag that has already estabilished worldviews, way of speaking, morality and even fighting style. It tries to be an action game, but doesn't offer any depth and gets quickly repetitive.

Dialogue is dumbed down, combat is dumbed down. The Witcher 3 IS a borefest, because you're literally dragged through it. You don't need to pay attention, you can click on highlighted text boxes and then read about what happened to certain characters in the menu, because Geralt "knows them". Game is limited by its setting and characters, yet it tries to be a jack of all trades.

>thread is going fine
>some Slav gets triggered over being called a nigger

I should have known that it was a potatofag ruining these threads. Fucking degenerates

Like you did when you got all butthurt after I posted all the records of your autism?

The thread was asking for suggestions of modern RPG's that can stand up to or surpass Witcher 3. It shouldn't be this hard to stay on that topic my dudes.

Yeah you can see very clearly at what point americans woke up

>Thread is going fine

>lying about the downgrade
>ruining the lore and characters
>banning people for pointing out their lies

Yes, definitely. And to nobody's surprise, on a board full of people who have played a shitton of games, something that does nothing but pander to casuals is going to seem boring and safe as fuck to a lot of posters, including myself.

OP didn't ask for opinions on W3 or on Poles dude.

So shut the fuck up and go back to

Ok, how modern? No Last gen games allowed? Because if so I put fourth New Vegas, Witcher 3 does nothing in terms of RPG mechanics better than New Vegas. Not one thing.

If it's just current gen then I agree. Witcher 3 is the best RPG out seeing as it's only competition is Fallout 4 and Inquisition

I'm starting to read the whole Witcher saga all over again. Those references to American and Russian secret services. That conceptualization of al quaeda as Scoia'tael. No fucking gook can compete with Sapkowski lore wise neither can bioware cucks

>board full of people who have played a shitton of games

>lying about the downgrade
still the best looking open world game ever made
>ruining the lore and characters
no they didn't
>banning people for pointing out their lies
see above

It's Cred Forums brah. This wouldn't be a problem if mods actually banned people for off-topic shitposting. There's what fucking 4 threads up about W3 how is that not fucking Spam?

To bad Sapowski was a fat hack who ripped of the Elric books

Again Cred Forums is for video games.

>witcherfags start spamming threads like "BEST GAME EVER", "HOW WILL SONYGGERS RECOVER" and shit like that
Don't forget "Why would anyone play Skyrim when Witcher 3 exists? Witcher 3 does everything Skyrim does" even though that's completely fucking untrue and the two games are completely different.

Next TES will be the st. anger of video games

>no they didn't

>Regis returns
>Dandelion ends up with Priscilla
>Iorveth is absolutely ignored
>Emhyr is absolutely ignored
>Ciri stops le icy apocalypse completely ruining the lore
>the only okay ending is "geralt and ciri fuck off and go witching around"

>see above
Oh, so it's okay to ban people for pointing out their lies if the game turned out to look good?

Not to mention there's proof in this thread that it isn't Witcherfags spamming threads.

It's one lone redditter obsessed with the game.

>still the best looking open world game ever made

GTA V
AC Unity
Far Cry 4

All look better than Witcher 3 and have significantly better tech to boot. Witcher 3 doesn't even have mocap and the NPCs have zero rag physics based properties/interaction.

I agree with the rest though, outside of the White Frost, the lore wasn't fucked with too bad.

But CDPR were banning any mention of the downgrade shortly after release on their official forums.

>>Regis returns
Stopped reading here, Sapowski said he survived you casual

>proof that ONE (1) boogeyman spams shit

Yeah, definitely. And souls community is fucking great, there's only this one particular guy who makes an ass of himself and posts "git gud"

>hy would anyone play Skyrim when Witcher 3 exists? Witcher 3 does everything Skyrim does
Said no one ever, skyrim is only mentioned as a way to shitpost witcher 3 threads.

>Sapkowski said he survived you casual

Oh, seriously? Page, chapter.

>Thebull94 had a fucking CDPR account too
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
forums.cdprojektred.com/search.php?s=73ceeae5b3a5f8871151e1e60d5315e7&searchid=8798540

>"Why would anyone play Skyrim when Witcher 3 exists? Witcher 3 does everything Skyrim does"

For every thread you can get me of that I can get you another

"Witcher 3 is the greatest game of all time"

"How can Todd compete"

"Soulsbabbies btfo"

Shitposted orientated thread for Witcher 3. The point is that Witcher 3 discussions die out on Cred Forums to the point that it's made Witcher 3 fans bait people to post in their threads.

Look at the /wtc/ general, it's completely dead, what's missing? Shitposts and bait. That's what's missing.

>But CDPR were banning any mention of the downgrade shortly after release on their official forums.
They banned you didn't they?
Yep thought so.

Jesus fuck. Don't turks have anything better to do than shitpost about games all across various websites?

>deflecting with thebull94
Autism. I guess
>it's okay because thebull94 exists

So go get them. Someone has already gotten proof of your autism. You go get proof of theirs.

>Has a Reddit account
>Has a CDPR forum account
>Literally exposed in a previous thread
Oh my fucking god how fucking pathetic can you be AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>proof of your autism
>one redditor making an ass of himself is used to dismiss all negativity directed towards The Witcher 3

>Getting butthurt because you've been exposed again
Mate you ARE autistic. There's no denying it.

Well, that's not really news.
Aren't Poles also one of the highest immigrants in pretty much all EU countries?

Even the UK likes their curryniggers more than Poles

gonna go with bloodborne here

>Here's proof that anti-Witcherfags are autistic
>Y-yeah well I can do it too
>Ok prove it
>Haha I-I don't actually have proof but I'm still right!
No proof? That's what I thought.

It's not as huge so it doesn't really qualify as a response to OP's question. It is a way better game though.

>Marcin literally had to go around the internet making accounts on various sites to create a scapegoat for poor Witcherfags who can't take criticism of their game

That's pathetic, Marcin. Shouldn't you be encouraging people to buy Cyberpunk 2077 right now? Muh cinematic experience? Vehicles? 100x bigger world than TW3?

fuck off Marcin

Here's proof that witcherfags are autistic All of you are this guy.

walk a corridor, kill enemies, walk some more, kill enemies. repeat x 500.
Woow

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

>Dialogue options that progress the story are highlighted in orange
I don't have a problem with this one. I like knowing which options will progress things so I can safely explore all the optional dialogue without worrying that I'll accidentally pick the option that closes off everything else. It's just a quality of life improvement. There might be more subtle ways to do it, though, like how Mass Effect put the plot-advancing dialogue on the right and the optional dialogue on the left.

>Before reaching the isle of mists or whatever it's called in english the game informs you that some of the quests might be impossible to complete if you'll progress any further.
I also consider this a quality of life improvement.

Neither of those things really make it so you don't have to think.

>It's not as huge
in terms of sheer landmass, sure

When it comes down to exploration though it's up there. Plus exploration in BB is actually meaningful instead of AssCreed tier like TW3.

>The Witcher 3

follow red shit, kill enemies, talk, kill enemies. repeat x 500
Woow

I agree, I just think it's too different compared to what OP is probably asking for. He's asking for boring ubisoft sandboxes, not interesting games.

The only autism I see is this

What triggered it? Was getting called a Subhuman slav really that triggering for you, Polska?

>S-STOP SHITTING ON M-MY FAVORITE G-GAME THE BULL Y-YOU WERE EXPOSED PATHETIC HAHAHAHA
>Yeah Marcin fuck off
>D-DAMAGE CONTROL

Here's your proof

>Ctrl + F
>IMG_
>33 results

There's been some autistic Polski on full blown autismo mode samefagging throughout this thread. He doesn't even bother to change his file name.

idk, it's huge, it's immersive as fuck and it's fun

might as well recommend good games

The fetch quests alone make it garbage

>buy ps4 for 450€
>buy bb 60€
>buy internet acces on ps for 60€
>play bb for 50h
Wow, now ill just shitpost on Cred Forums untill next ps4 version and its 1 exclusive game comes out.

wasn't the optional dialogue in mass effect always hidden under an seperate "investigate" sub-dialogue tree? it wasn't exactly subtle

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KURWA SPIERDALAJCIE OD MOJEGO WIEDŹMINA TO JEST KURWA ARCYDZIEŁO

JA PO PROSTU CHCĘ ŻEBYŚCIE KURWA POMOGLI Z NASZĄ GOSPODARKĄ, T-TAK?

JE-JEBANY THEBULL94 PRZEZ NIEGO NASZ PIĘKNY KRAJ UPADA

PLS BUY THE WITCHER 3 GOTY EDITION

You want proof?

here's your proof All the same filename. All one fag. All one degenerate, filthy, Euronigger Ruskie

what the fuck does this shitty console have to do with quality of bb?

nasıl deli sen subhuman AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA vardır

Playing it costs 600€ so its expected to have at least some quality.

>proof

Here you go, there's proof that whole thebull94 boogeyman was created by witcherfags. It's literally one fucking polack who created thebull94 accounts, took screenshots of every single post and now spams it. One autist. This is literally the polish, witcherfag equivalent of thebull94.

If everyone who criticizes The Witcher 3 is thebull94 then everyone who calls other people thebull94 is this guy.

>he doesn't even change his fucking filename

What happened to Cred Forums?

>quest design

It has the best quest design of any rpg in recent memory, no fetch quests, almost always a twist.

>he doesn't realise that he is actually anti-witcher fag trying to falseflag

how new are you?

Somebody already called it out ages ago, see It's starting to look like it desu, nobody brings up this bull guy and then suddenly he becomes a centre point of discussion by this "IMG_" filename tripfag

>he doesn't realise that thebull94 is actually a witcherfag trying to falseflag

How new are you?

>He doesn't realize he falseflagged so he could quote himself later
Come on man, at least try to fit in

He's a Trissfag like all subhumans

>Still trying to sweep under the rug the fact that people have found your Reddit and now forum account

Whatever you say Bull

Not true. Witcherfags say it all the time.

Stop falseflaging as a witcherfag you anti-witcherfag

Not always, but yes, that was frequently the case. That doesn't bother me, though.

is w3 even good?

i got it for free when i bought a graphics card years ago and never played it.

>almost always a twist
Oddly enough, that actually makes quests *more* predictable. When it's a safe bet that any given quest will have a big twist, you start to expect it, which means it's not really a twist anymore.

you won't get any serious reply in here as you can probably see from the quality of this thread.

why don't you, y'know, install it and try for yourself?

Just try it you idiot. I personally think it's on the same level as ubisoft sandbox games, but most people seem to like it.

why would they, skyrim is only played for mods and witcher 3 does nothing for modders
>oh you want loli sex slave dungeon? Play witcher 3!

>why would they
Because they don't know what they're talking about and just want to shill Witcher 3.

I think people know what skyrims strenghts are.
People mostly mention witcher 3 with Dragon age inquisition as its more comparable and recent game. Seriously, skyrim came out 5 years ago, theres never a real need to mention it anymore.

Levels altogether were pretty badly implemented, the zone levels and quest level requirements were all over the place and didn't make any sense when you played through the game naturally.

It probably should've ditched the level system altogether and limited character progression to equipment, skill points, potion/bomb upgrades, maybe some other sidegrades like in the expansions, all the while making proper preparation more of a requirement.

Just make all that stuff matter way more instead of having arbitrary numbers that break your immersion when some shit-tier enemy who is too high level one-shots Geralt for no reason.

>ditched the level system altogether
What games did that successfully?

Monster Hunter

What non-jap game did that succesfully on pc?