What are femanons opinions on sexualized male characters in video games?

What are femanons opinions on sexualized male characters in video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=otter
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ottermode
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying femanons exist
>implying a female would browse Cred Forums at this time of night

>only burgers browse this board

>What is europe
Incredible

>What are femanons opinions on sexualized male characters in video games?

Why do you give a fuck?

Lel why the fuck do you think femanons exist...

Also why are you talking about the worst looking of the two dantos?

I'm a femanon, I don't give a shit about sexualized male or female characters. It doesn't matter. One of my favorite games is Bayonetta 1.
2 sucked.

I identify myself as a female, so femanons exist

Yeah can't wait for the opinions of all the European females that browse Cred Forums. Stop pretending like femanons widely exist.

DMC4 Dante > DMC3

I was pointing out the fact that you're oblivious to the non-burger population, not surprised that went over your head as well

Isn't it haram for females to use the internet?

Same as females. People are in to it, so why the fuck not.

>femanons
Good joke, also
>giving a shit about what 3DPD roasties think

Let's be honest, female sexuality is cute and attractive whether you're a man or a woman. The female body is beautiful.

Male sexuality is gross. But the male body is pure art.

>Bayonetta 2 sucked
Proof that females have no taste

Chopping your dick off doesn't make you a girl.

"oblivious" even though I acknowledged it in my last post. Meanwhile I pointed out the fact that femanons are a myth which you're still ignoring. I mean yeah, the European Cred Forums population is huge anyways. Nice job buddy.

I don't think anything of it and when I play RPGs, I self-insert because I'm not some fucking weird homo that wants to play as a tranny like half the guy gamers I know.

Furthermore I don't give a fuck about female sexualization either. If anything playing GG Revelator made me hit the gym to get in shape like my fav waifu-slut, I-No.

Who says I chopped it off :^)?

2 didn't suck but it was a definite step down from 1 combat-wise

I guess im a femanon, I obviously do not really care - but I feel there is an inherent difference in men making male characters who run around shirtless and men making female characters who run around scantily clad. Same goes for female artists and writers.

You need to think hard about who the character is being sexualized by, because that is what matters.
Sexualization also does not start and stop with the appearance of the character. It's almost like attraction to another human being doesn't either!

>a mucous filled ham wallet becoming increasingly wide is cute

wew

There's nothing wrong with playing as girls in mmorpgs.

Yes it did. And, I probably have better taste then you. Let's see some of your favorite games fucko.

>I self insert
>not weird

pick 1 (one)

Do you really think that the huge population of people who browse this site is COMPLETELY comprised of men? Are you completely dense?

>then

Fuck off, retard.

I want big boss

Found the trannies.

>Just copy the first game without really adding anything new that matters
>Take away some of the depth while you are at it

At least 2 looks better since it has no piss filter.

I'd rather stare at a feminine figure and a nice pair of round titties than a bulky guy.

>You identify yourself as the character you're playing
Guess everyone who played Banjo Kazooie, or Donkey Kong 64 is a furry then.
Kill yourself.

You suck, yoshesque

Who is yoshesque?

You don't create those characters retard, but excellent false equiv.

That hardly qualifies as sexualized. A sexialized character is someone that has the more sexual parts prominently featured in their design. Look at R. Mike, her outfit props up her boobs to look larger and her outfit as so minimal that she's basically 70% naked, her ass is basically uncovered. What's so sexialized about Dante, his abs? Wow that's really lewd isn't it?

No problemo to me. Masculine men and sexy women are cool.

>femanons

The only 'femanons' here are trannies, ERP faggots and edgy 14 year old teens that heard about Cred Forums.

Uncle Dante, best Dante

That's because a woman's sexuality is her body and how pretty and feminine she is, a man's sexuality is his physique, strength, personality, and accomplishments. The amount of clothing doesn't really matter. Some of the hottest female characters are covered with stockings, skirt, gloves, and shirt.

You can't really compare the sexualization of female characters with the sexualization of male characters. Two different things.

Am I the only one that imagines very lewd things happening to the female characters in RPG's, like rape, bad ends, and the like? Usually have to fap after a few hours because my imagination runs wild.

>what would have happened if she had been defeated by that enemy or failed that mission

It doesn't change the fact that you're not playing as yourself. Only lonely neckbeards self-insert.

Basically in addition I feel that this is a wholly uninteresting point for discussion as it's already very easy to think of a pre-existing character and come to an educated guess as to what thoughts birthed said character.
Kratos does not look the way he does for the same reasons classic Lara Croft looks the way she does. (In terms of visual design. I shouldn't have to state this but I feel some idiot will)

Raiden in MGS2 is always very interesting to think about. Him being one of those cases where a male director intentionally tried to make a male character that appealed to young straight females. At least in terms of his appearance.

I also heard that the protagonist of Prince of Persia 2008 ended up unintentionally appealing to a lot of female players much to the dev team's surprise.

R.Mikas desing works because she's a pro wrestler, where image and presentation is more important than in ring work.

Sorry, you are too much clever for Cred Forums standars. Please go out and stop hurting yourself reading this hole.

Wow, this is one of the stupidest post I've read in a long while now. And I've been browsing some Cred Forums in the last month, too. Congrats user.

My gf loves widowmaker and symmetra.

She's also an athlete and entertainer with a boisterous personality and a strong dedication to her physical development, so the ridiculous outfit has a kind of sense to it.

A woman without her clothes on is sexy. A man without his clothes on isn't sexy. It's that easy. Amount of clothes is not a good way to equate male and female sexuality and the objectification of males and females.

>That's because a woman's sexuality is her body and how pretty and feminine she is, a man's sexuality is his physique, strength, personality, and accomplishments.

>there are people browsing this board right now that actually believe this

It does you retarded fuck; nobody self inserts into some faggy stuffed animal like Banjo and tons of people self-insert into creation characters... And that's where your shitty analogy fell apart, so yes, it literally changes the fact.

Of course women all want 9/10 Chads in real life and won't settle for less, but we're talking about fictional characters here.

shirtless Snake was pretty sexy

Because he was shirtless?

I think it introduces a kind of Catch-22 since sexualizing females is popular amongst male audiences, and the primary audience in the gaming industry consists of males.

So sexualizing males in a way that would appeal to women / refusing to sexualize women could potentially damage sales since less women play games than men, but it still seems paramount if your intention is to make gaming as a platform more appealing and accessible to women.

yeah that's quite right, some characters like ryu, snake and others i really like personality wise and stuff, they are made by men so they obviously attract or inspire other fellow men but men in fucking shoujo mangas and art by women look absolutely horrendous, maybe women find those kind of things attractive and they are made by women, ao they do know what women like

He was sexy without the shirt off but showing his nice bare body certaintly helps

A woman in uniform is sexy too so it's not all about revealing skin.

What I don't understand is, why is sexualizing characters bad? Why do women have a problem with that? Like, what is the argument why it's a problem?

Any women here willing to explain this to me?

>It does because I say so!
k

>why is sexualizing characters bad?
objectification or something I can't tell at this point

I wouldn't say I am clever. I have made many really questionable decisions without a whole lot of premeditation that have led to my current living situation, as have members of my peer group. The love of my life sits and does heroin in the kitchen of our hostel.

I LIKE to think I possess the potential to be knowledgeable. We (my friend and I) often pass around the phrase that "Enlightenment isn't the discovery of truth, but rather the utter disintegration of untruth."
I've been living this period of my life very quietly in an aim to focus on "solitary studies", there is no place for academical pursuits in my life at this time. Right now I just need to unweave those threads of untruth out of my head, it's difficult though.
It's been very hard to isolate certain thoughts and figure out whenever or not they are detrimental to my psyche or not. Psyche is just a modern substitute for the scientifically unapproachable concept of soul, and I do feel there is some sort of profundity exerting it's force against mine.

I could have had a lot more to say about the thread topic but I really do not research enough of this kind of thing, sorry. That and the inside of my head is so colourless.

You are using the term sexuality incorrectly. A more suitable term would be "appeal" but that still does not safe the post from being utter nonsense.

Why do people like you think their opinions and awareness are law? Why can't you understand that—for many people not including yourself, a young, in-shape man with his top off is pleasing?

nice games fuccboi

Let me fix this for you: People you find sexy are sexy without clothes. People you don't find sexy aren't sexy without clothes.

Yeah that's really interesting.

One of the factors that gave way to the inception of the character Raiden, was to potentially appeal to a female audience. But what do most straight men think of Raiden in MGS2?
Evidently, we don't have to think very hard about the answer.

MGS2 is so interesting sometimes.

I think male characters get sexualized just as much as females. Perhaps female characters more but the industry mostly has male gamers. Honestly I don't give a fuck because even females enjoy sexualized female characters and their sexualized behavior. Those who want female characters to be covered up and such either do not play games themselves except for some indie shit or they want characters to be as shallow as they are.

Men like women and sex. What is the problem with making female characters sexually attractive?

It just seems like bitter women getting upset that men like ogling other women.

The people that complain about this shit should just be ignored. They're probably a very small minority of loud mouths pouting about other people having fun.

It does, because it's clear that nobody self-inserts into Banjo and most people that play character creation RPGs often make their main a total Mary Sue. The real lonely neckbeards aren't the people that use escapism as a means to go on unrealistic adventures, but create some character they want to fuck because they're lonely and have no real life prospects.

Designing Raiden like that was definitely a risky choice, and while I think most men don't love Raiden as a character they weren't too bothered by it aside from the normos

I guess if you do want to make games more appealing to women you need a good game to boot, which is why MGS2 was so popular regardless of Raiden's design.

I guess having a strict agenda kinda throttles the potential of just making a good game, Raiden's design could've been more of an afterthought compared to the rest of the game.

Doesn't happen often enough, although a guy simply being handsome is rewarding enough, my imagination fills in the blanks.

It wasn't a joke dude, just leave Cred Forums, youre to clever to be here.
You understand whats feminism means.
Thats more than twitter liberalfags or Cred Forumsfags can process on their minds.
I dont gife a fuck about your life or if you think youre clever or not. The point is that your understanding of reality is too advanced for this place.

idc, if i play i don't pay attention to either gender unless there is a female with wildly exaggerated features. but that's due to personal issues and not a problem in general.

>MGS2 is so interesting sometimes.

Raiden was not the poster boy of MGS2, that's the whole point of him in the entire game.

Most women who complain about it are those with low self-esteem, and nothing makes a woman feel less loved than her man giving his interest to another woman, even if she is fictional.

>mucus filled ham wallet
I'm taking this.

You have to put yourself into the shoes of a woman to understand. It stems from a feeling of alienation that gives way to discomfort.

All of a sudden, this certain piece of media has exposed this juvenile, laughable element to it's makeup and you can't escape it. It's just too humorous.

It has entirely nothing to do with not wanting a man to direct his attention to other women. There is no sane woman on earth who truly wants the attention of every man. In my experience, many would rather have men display indifference to their status as a female. That's what feminism was, after all.
An objectified female character can also make a lesbian cringe, of course.
I don't understand what made you come to this conclusion.

>The point is that your understanding of reality
I possess no understanding of reality. My own human senses are a filter, but to what extent?
My friend joked the other day stating:
"Hah hah! What if oxygen is a hallucinogen and the real world is the one we perceive when we are lacking oxygen and unconscious? It's utter black!"

It was a joke, we do not believe it. But we can not trust our own awareness and we are searching for other methods to "transcend" these basic animal senses.
I am on the inside, looking out. I need to experience the outside- if you know what I mean.

I do not want to come to the conclusion that I can not disprove solipsistic philosophy at all, as im terrified my brain will become a stagnant disappointment and everybody will hate me. I just need to get to work.

What's so bad about it? I like slashers while being not crazily into them and trying to achieve the masterity as seen in CUHRAYZEE combo-videos on YouTube. While the game was much easier than the first one and most of weapons were pretty boring I and many others still had much fun with it. There's just objectively not enough flaws for Bayonetta 2 to suck.

jealousy is something that isn't exclusive to women.

So when do we start posting handsome vidya men?

I know.

Let me see what my folder offers...

sexiest husbando coming through real quick.

Geralt is pure and untouched by filthy females you degenerate

In addition, you also stated this in your post:

>liberalfags or Cred Forumsfags can process on their minds.

First of all, thank you. But I feel this issue stems from the fact that the majority of people today tend to treat feminism as a monolith, without understanding that a feminist could be of almost any political stance (Although I do have doubts for there being a wide number of feminist national socalists) or world view, and their feminism can differ from person to person. It's an old movement and as such, means different things to different people.

That is what so many people (in my experience) forget.
This movement has a history spanning far more years than they think it does.

I feel people like the ones you described lack any past history with feminism, neither have they studied it, and are only being exposed to it now. As they clearly lack an understanding of the fundamentals of the movement. In the average Cred Forums user's case, they have been exposed to it though videogames.

>Geralt is pure and untouched by filthy females
lol
if only he was real, so i could comfort him and take care of his wounds when he comes home from slaying monsters and kings.

Sorry the quetiapine is still in my system and im drowsy.

Change:
>the majority of people today
to
>the majority of anti-feminists today

Because the majority of anti-feminists do not actually understand feminism and their only understanding of the movement comes from videos on youtube.
Emphasis on majority.

Every time I see Dante, it reminds me of my cousin. He looks just like him with the same color eyes, pale skin, and same facial structure, 6'3", except he shaves his head and married a 4/10 fat Puerto Rican woman.

Crazy. Millions of women around the world masturbate to something that looks exactly like him and he married a 4/10 woman.

Sometimes fanart is one's best friend.

Funny, but it's a phenomenon noticed in many relationships, kinda like people are trying to balance things out.

They have 3 kids together. One is fat and looks like the mother, one looks white and looks like the father with blue eyes, and the last is a son that looks like a mix.

She's a huge bitch. Whenever we tried playing video games together, she would get very passive aggressive and ruin it. Can't let guys have fun.

>femanon
>like games with handsome male characters
>fucking SJWs pushing their WE NEED TRANSGENGER POC LESBIAN SHIT REEEEE

>married a 4/10 fat Puerto Rican woman

May be he is just fan of BBW.

What is a social justice warrior?

Ew

Who knows? But if he's happy with her, good for him. I just hope she isn't a huge bitch to him in private.

>7 am
>night time
what

it's actually almost 3pm.

Men running around shirtless is nearly the entire repitoire of romance novel protagonists. Shit, 90% of the time you can take a guy off a cover of a trash novel, put him in a game, and nobody would notice.
t. someone with over 200 romance novels in her collection

Yes I was stating that there is also an inherent difference with women making male characters that run around shirtless and them making female characters that run around shirtless

I can't understand if you are trying to disprove my claim or not.
I don't understand how your post and mine slot together.
I don't understand if you are just adding a bit of information onto my own post.
I don't understand why your post is a reply to mine.

I think you need to go to bed.

I'm saying that male characters sexualized/designed by females can fit nearly seamlessly with male characters that are not sexualized and designed by males.

When one wants sexualized males, otome games are the best choice.

I don't need to go to bed, I only just woke up. Its just morning here.

The point I was trying to make was that a romance novel protagonist created in the mind of a woman, is not made for the same reasons a shirtless protagonist of an action game is

their reasons for looking the way they do differ even IF THey Do look SImilar.

ALTHough it doesnt just stop and start at appearance

i am sorry jesus christ
the sounds in here
I can't think

i am telling this person to be quiet and I dont think he is aware im next to him

jesus christ

From the same game, totally not Dante, no, sir, he ain't.

I don't really notice it. Don't have an issue with bikini armor, either. I think sexualization is pretty even for both genders in media.

desu, bikini armor is totally okay when the male alternative is not properly protected from attacks either.
Either they are both practical or they are both suicidal idiots.

I'd like to see more of them, rather than getting rid of sexy women I think we should try to have more sexy men.

>what do most straight men think of Raiden in MGS2?
"That's not Snake, This is Snake's game, where's Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE"

As I tell my PCs, an armor's stats are independent from its form. Our half orc loves his padded kilts for whatever reason. He did get his dick stuck in a viper hole one time, though.

I don't think femanons exist, but I'm gay and DMC3 dante is literally perfect

I 100% blame the demo.

They mostly just think Raiden is a pathetic ladyboy.

>implying a male's physical fitness isn't one of the most defining sexual traits lusted after by females

Nigga, have you EVER seen a female around an attractive male before?

Scratch that, your exposure to most females are either SJW rejects or people you talk to online, amiright?

Funny

this desu. More games should have subligar and muscley/handsome/cute men trying to fuck everyone

Important to point out - pathetic ladyboy who outlived all the manly men.

Dante has a very sexual body

sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws sjws

Correct!
But at what cost?

>This meme
Raiden could have been in his own isolated series and people would still have called him the raging faggot that he is.

All of Final Fantasy up until 7 had some of the girliest looking men in video games, yet people still loved them, because they didn't like like fucking fairies every time they opened their mouth.

How is he ladyboy? I thought that Gwyndolin from Dark Souls is typical ladyboy, not a fucking full metal cyborg.

at the cost of a dick, working limbs, practically everything ignoring the brain and spinal cord

uhgblugh blugbbhhlug-fffftthblu

I'm a femanon, I don't really care about female, or male vidya characters being sexualized. I just want to play vidya. Though, I do find some vidya guys hot, here are some I like
Joel
Zack Fair (when he gets longer hair)
Ignis from Final Fantasy XV
Bridgett

>not yaoi

into the trash it goes

Bayonetta 2 didn't suck, bit everything about it besides the amount of screen time devoted to best boy Balder is a step down from 1.

>But at what cost?

At the cost of MGR getting bad rep from the start and people still wishing Sam survived.

Sam... ;_;

>All of Final Fantasy up until 7 had some of the girliest looking men in video games
Nah, that's simply Amano's style, user, they're not suposed to actually look like that. Hell, if we're going by Amano's artwork they're all a bunch of androginous and expresionless retards.

Read the thread. My post was about Raiden's depiction in MGS2.

>implying this hot piece of ass should be killed off
eat a dick Kojimbo

PLAY TIMES OVER

Took me a minute, but you got a chuckle out of me, user. Guess I should proof read before posting next time.

Fine, here is your gay boy.

That's better

I'll admit, I was like Otacon in MGS2 with the picture you posted.

Haha yeah I'm a girl gamer, I personally love Link futa! :-)

@OP

Im pretty sure around this time they are just done with taking a dick from chad thundercock and his pals and is shitposting while squeezing the cum out

What is yoshesque?

Dante>Nero>Vergil

Why women are so obsessed with blonds?

this post is how I know you have a tumblr account

>shaves his head
Bit more like this then?

cute

Yeah, exactly like that except with stubble on his head and face.

I don't need them "sexualized" with revealing outfits. I just need them cute and gay.

Just another kind of asshole who wants to dictate over what other people can or can't do. It's a very simplistic way of defining it, but that's basically what it boils down to.

It really depends on person, but both genders are into blondes, something to do with psychology and genetics and genetic code for blond being most inferior, therefore most likely to go rare.
They also tend to be quite cute.

I don't. I had a friend who I believed had one.

I possess an email and a phone.

But don't we all have strong views on what people can and can't do? Why the use of the words "social justice"?

Justice isn't a term with negative connotations. I don't understand.

>it's clear that nobody self-inserts into Banjo

I'm sure someone had, at some point, done this. I mean if someone can self-insert as Goofy...

Looking good does not make your personality good. Dont take this as "ugly people have better personalities" because thats not true either. Maybe he likes her as a person, good looking people can find it hard to actually get involved with people they actually empathize with because EVERYONE wants a piece of them simply for their looks, so its harder to separate whos worth while and who just thinks you look good. Also
>marry beatiful woman
>within a year shes a fat mess because she is no longer trying with her appearance, shes got a man
Happens alot.

Same reason why guys are obsessed with blondes.

sjw's supposedly fight for justice in society, or that's what they say, when really they are just another form of fascism.

Dante is attractive regardless of what he wears
See uncle dante

And what actions do they not permit in this form of Fascism? Because fascism is quite terrible. This must be quite serious.

>fascism is quite terrible
I don't agree with fascism but that's ignant

That's exactly like my uncle, only that he doesn't look like Dante at all and doesn't shave his head and his wife is more like 2/10. She's disgustingly fat, I'm not even kidding.

Ignorant of what? It's not a fact. It's an opinion I stated.

Talk less, post more guys.

He fucked a random prostitute. Put him in the garbage.

Only one who ever said he fucked a whore was Sanctus, and even he made a wild guess.

Let's be honest, male sexuality is cute and attractive whether you're a man or a woman. The male body is beautiful.

Female sexuality is gross. But the female body is pure art

Manwhores are degenerates.

dude sex

This is some next-level pseudo-intellectual shit right here.

You sound like a friend of mine who is dumb as a bag of rocks, but because he gets high and has a broad vocabulary, he thinks himself some kind of philosopher or that his life is somehow meaningful, and others buy his bullshit just like the other user who's been rimming your asshole constantly in this thread.

Your understanding of the the difference between objectification of men and women in videogames being power fantasy of male creator and their sexual fantasies about women, respectively, is spot on but you ruined it with all the other literary diarrhea you spread about your post.

TL;DR you're not smart, you just act like you are - and it pisses me off to see people like ass-rim-user buying into it.

Moving on from that, to challenge that assertion of yours - nobody knows the motivations of a character designer but the character designer themselves.You can't look at a character and instantly dismiss them as an oversexualised male fantasy to appeal to us white male cis degenerates, and that's the fundamental issue with a Feminist analysis of videogames.

They see only with their ideology, and see nothing of the variety of other factors that influence a content creators' design decisions.

Womanwhores are degenerates.

Yes.

Whores are degenerates?

Yes.

>Thought Lucifer was a stupid weapon as kid.
>Now it's one of my favorites.

Guess that's what it means to grow up.

lmao read your own post you'43 just as retarded

I literally just said I do not believe I am smart. I would interchange the term diarrhea with the term pus.

My IQ is very low.

Degenerates are whores.

Yes.

More bara

Same here. To go further I didn't quite catch what he was talking about when he was demonstrating Lucifer in the cutscene after Belial boss fight. Years later I understood and oh my was it lewd.

no.

>impying white hair isn't top tier followed by black

Daily reminder that Boss touched Kaz's balls and inside of his ass. Written by Kojimer himself.

>The love of my life sits and does heroin in the kitchen of our hostel

That shit's whack user, you ever try talking her out of it?

It really should not irritate you though. You caved in and replied to me. That was not very sensible.

I do not believe I am like your friend. Maybe your friend displays narcissistic tendencies. I am trying to reach a stage where I can do something like that. I would vastly prefer to love myself and be pleasantly ignorant.

Well I say that now. I'll always be terrified people do not like me, which they don't. I'm very unclean and cause a lot of scenes.

I am not a pseudo-intellectual, I do not barely scratch the surface of what it means to be intellectual, and nor do I think I ever will. But I would like to hope. I'm an optimistic person and that is something I have always prided myself on. I can't look at a wall and conjure up my own thoughts without difficulty but I know I will someday.

You should read Pihkal. I think your friend has it correct.

> I didn't quite catch what he was talking about when he was demonstrating Lucifer
Same.

People like Dante and venom snake are very handsome and pleasing to look at, but my favorite vidya guy is Adachi. Skinny is better than muscular desu

Allow me to quote from Mad Men.
>what do women want?
>who cares?

I don't know if I could. I don't think I can.
It's not self experimentation, he isn't learning a single thing. I can't change him. He always thought his brain would be indestructible even if his body wasn't.

>Likes a guy who literally murders girls.

Sasuga women.

But yes I don't understand your post in general. I was just stating a number of things I believe and how they trouble me.
I would not like to think the absolute pinnacle of it all involves me going
"Well I can't disprove my mind is all that exists, better throw in the towel then! Wheeeee!"

I want to keep moving. I cannot stand stagnation.

What are you fucking gay?

I once did a research on the mythological Belial, turns out fornication brings people closer to him. He was also said to be son of Lucifer, but I can't find confirmation for that now.

>turns out fornication brings people closer to him
Whores are degenerates confirmed.

If you go back through my posts you would find this one:

Now you know why I am of such low intellect!

Sam is alive.

gamer grill piggu go home

Why do y'all automatically assume that a girl is jealous when she criticizes sexualized game characters? A man's ideal woman =/= a woman's ideal self

It's "go houmu"

what the fuck. are you okay?

I love it and I want more. Topless hunky beefcakes should be in every game with the option to strip them to their undies and play through the game like that.

I wish.
Wouldn't matter now, with recent things over at Konami it's questionable if MGR2 will ever be made.

Yeah im really good. What makes you think im not?

Its a fine day, Im going to ask around if anybody has some 50p so I could get myself some milk and sit down with a nice sandwich and some milk.

>Why do y'all automatically assume that a girl is jealous when she criticizes sexualized game characters? A man's ideal woman =/= a woman's ideal self

Because of what you pretty much just said, ideal woman=/=ideal man. Women and men are idealized in different ways, women more on apperance and men more on actions. How often do you see a man with self-esteem issues? Almost never.

there's a mod for RE5 that has chris buck naked with a very large and erect penis
i think...

It's a woman. So no.

>I love it and I want more. Topless hunky beefcakes should be in every game with the option to strip them to their undies and play through the game like that.

Tell me about your father...

5 and 6 have that, and I love it. Chris and Piers are two of my favorite game men, big thick beefcake and toned ottermode.

Bruh, a woman's idealized man can be all appearance as well. See: any fujoshit anime. I had to watch Free! with my ex, show is about twinky swimmers with hella emotional issues. Basically, vastly different than the traditional image of the idealized man (/fit/ physique, stoic personality), and yet there are a lot of girls who eat that shit up

it's me. i'm her daddy.

>twink
>Not otter

>liking men means you have daddy issues

Why do people go to such huge lengths to paint women so negatively?

twinks>otters/bears

>all my WoW characters are male
>all of them Humans, Nelves, Belves, or Draenei
>every one of them dressed in as little as possible

I might be a little man-crazy, but they're so fucking hot.

>Taking everything so personally.

Don't be such a woman.

twinks>otters>>bears

twinks>shit>otters=bears

Shitto taste

bears>older fit men>>>>>>everything else

Bears a shit. Older men are sometimes fine.

Twinks = otters = bears

A true male connoisseur enjoys all body types.

>bears in anything but last

Really the closer a guy is to looking like a grill, the better

>Le preference in men.

I've read about you roasties and your menstrual cycle.

You literally can't be trusted.

As long as he's in a good game. That goes for female characters too. If the game is fun to play her breasts could literally be balloons for all I care.

Yes. True.

I prefer having handsome men but I can dig sexualised males. Same with females. I like it when the characters aren't supposed to be sexy - I.e. MGS.

It's funny how gay Cred Forumsirgins want guys who are as girly as possible while femanons crave men who look like men.

Fuck a gorilla in silence and don't speak for me.

I can find guys attractive, just not sexually attractive.

>Girls want bara.

That's wrong though,

It's been proven over and over only guys have actual good taste in men.

Both are obviously degenerates.
The womanwhores sell themselves like candy and the manwhores enable that behavior by buying it, causing womawhores to continue with their degeneracy.
But at least some manwhores are still chill people to hang out with (if you don't count all the bragging faggots). Womanwhores are just shit-tier humans.

>men knowing what women want
Bara is in.

99% of bara artists are men though. Fujos draw otome-tier guys.

Really I just think the androgynous form is perfection.

The ancient greeks said the same said and they had faggotry down to a science

>But at least some manwhores are still chill people to hang out with (if you don't count all the bragging faggots). Womanwhores are just shit-tier humans.
>this shit stinks less than that other one
>ha-ha men faction rules even in this!
Fuck yourself you degenerate apologizing cuckold.

you say that but they couldn't handle a large cock

True. Yes.

>Implying tumblr hasn't been lusting over bara

I'm shocked that people are actually gay. They actually want something like this. Why would you want to kiss another rough human being? Is it because you hate women? Is it mostly the dick? I can understand wanting to play with a donger, a bit but to full on have romantic interest in the same sex is just absurd to me. Someone. Please. Explain your gay biz to me.

Really?

Many of our Eurofag cousins browse the chans?

I must offer my thanks to your based consumer protection laws that forced Valve to implement the Refund Policy; it's because of this policy that Early Access garbage and indie pixel shit games are slowly but surely, dying.

>anything that's not a girl without tits and with a penis = "bara"

Silly. Also only teen girls swoon over bishies and twinks, the rest of womankind enjoys men who are ottermode and up. Which is why Chippendale's, Playgirl, calenders, and other woman-oriented things have guys with muscle and tone. And I'll take Snow Villiers over Cloud or Vaan any day.

WEW LAD
Don't act so dramatically triggered.
Let me guess, you're a female/white knight?

>inb4, naww I'm just a decent human being, unlike you, you asshole xD

Umm have you never heard of the MCU fandom?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Implying femanons are real

>both of these are shit
>but let's defend this one because I also have a dick
No, faggot, you're the one who's an unreasonable SJW retard here.

A man who cheats on his wife is just as shit as the woman who cheats on her husband.

It's a lot simple that you think, comrade.

Women are fucking retarded.

They have no appreciation or understanding of the arts, they're lazy, they're selfish, they're shallow, they're nothing but headaches, long-term debt and drama.

At least with another man, we can watch kino movies and UNDERSTAND the plot and identify themes/motifs, play vidya together and actually enjoy it, we know how to give great blowjobs since we know what we like, we get better jobs, no glass ceiling for us, better pay which means more money for nicer things.

If there were more faggots in America, the economy would be BOOMING; all having nice houses, full of expensive and tasteful furniture, going out to eat all the time at nice restaurants, gym memberships, AIDS cocktails, nice cars, little lapdogs with tons of accessories.

WE NEED MORE FAGGOTS ASAP!

Have you never ever thought "Wow, that's a good looking guy"? Gay people do this, but they also think with their dicks like you would with a woman

do you think straight woman are attracted to man because they hate woman? why do you think rough is inferior and not just different?

everyone likes 'em blonde and stupid

Oh yeah and they play good music.

>implying

I have brown hair, broad shoulders, freckles around my bridge of my nose, blue eyes and can tan; this results in my blue eyes and freckles fucking POPPING like fire crackers.

And I get tons of pussy in college; I guess I'm 'exotic' looking to them because none of them can guess my ethnicity and I never tell them.

It adds to the mystique.

Dante make me wet faster than almost anything else.

>A man who cheats on his wife

That wasn't what I was unto though.
I was talking about people who just engage in casual sex with other single degenerates.
Cheating is obviously a shit move, no matter who does it.
Keep calling me an SJW but even manwhores were much more bearable to be around with than womanwhores in my life. Not my fault that sluts are vile snakes who don't know any empathy.
Now stop being so dramatic white knight. Jesus Christ.

>that caption
>mfw

>this post
>calling other people dramatic

>freckles

My weakness. I adore ginger men so much because of freckles, especially when it's all over their bodies, I want to kiss every single freckle everywhere on them.

>Now stop being so dramatic

kekking pretty hard here

>Keep calling me an SJW but even manwhores were much more bearable to be around with than womanwhores in my life
probably because you're a man yourself and people usually like and relate to their own gender much better than to the opposite. that and prejudice on your part.

Litterally the gayest thing I've ever read. This ain't /soc/

I'm a straight white male and I can look at a guy and say to my grillfriend/sluts that he's handsome, good looking or even sexy.

Doesn't mean I'd suck his cock though.

Unless he was rich, then I'd be his little fucktoy and call him 'Daddy'.

>No homo

Degenerate muh dick chads are also shitty fucking people. Same vein with slutty whores.

>calling shitty behavior out on both sides means that you're a white knight
>ignoring the fact that he is the one defending whores
Hypocritical cuckold.

Dante is not sexualized tho
Should have picked Leon

But I'm not ginger; I do have a tiny bit of red in my hair and in my beard but you have to see it in the light and at a certain angle.

I'm some type of hybrid.

Also, my mother said my freckles were 'Angel Kisses'.

I appreciate the time you took to reply, but so it's just because you don't like women? I don't like the majority of them either but I'm not looking toward the other side. I guess I'm too autistic for feelings of romance/love/whatever.
Not really. I think some certain aspects are cool, if they look good on me or something I might adopt them. I never think that any man looks good enough to kiss or anything. The idea is pretty off putting to me. I see a girl and think she looks cute. I want to hug her, protect her, be better for her.. I draw inspiration from those thoughts but I know most are just bad people. I'm wondering if gay people feel the same for each other.
No but I believe that humans are hardwired to desire the opposite sex because procreation. At a fundamental level, I believe that the purpose of attraction. Love is then a sophistication of such. Rough is different and if you are already rough, I don't know why you would want more of it, beyond perversions. I'm not hating for the sake of it but I believe this to be true.

What's so dramatic about my post?
At least make an argument, friend.

Some Chads are pretty much more chill than sluts though.
Don't shoot the messenger, my dear friend.

I've dated grillz who hated other grillz so much that when they found out I didn't respect women and never took them serious, it made their pussy wet.

In fact, a grill burnt me this song on a CD with a

Please stop embarrassing yourself

If you can't see it, then there's no point in me pointing it out.

The drive to fuck is different from the drive to procreate, otherwise people wouldn't have casual and protected sex.

So you're saying you think Bayonetta isn't sexualized because she's designed by a woman, right?

Of course you don't, because Bayonetta is one of the go-to characters for idiot females such as yourself complain about.

Get your shit straight.

>No but I believe that humans are hardwired to desire the opposite sex because procreation.
well, yeah if a large percentage of humans weren't into the opposite sex, then there wouldn't be any humans. but lots of thing go wrong all the time with physical development so that isn't really any argument to why same sex attraction would be impossible.
some people like rough, even some who are rough themselves. i like rough, but i'm pretty soft, so i don't really know why i'm saying it.

I love all guys with freckles, I mentioned gingers because they tend to have a lot. You sound quite good-looking I envy all the other pussy who've enjoyed you.

>if you don't agree with me, than there's no point giving you any argument

Okay then.

See:

That's my post.

The grill who burnt me the CD was a math major, loved dinosaurs and played WOW.

She worked out, hated fat/obese people and liked it when I fucked her ass.

Oh and she was 10 years younger than I.

She was nearly THE perfect woman/grill.

I don't hate women; I just hate stupid, lazy, ignorant people and there tend to be more women that fall into these categories than men.

In my experience, anyways.

so? are you trying to tell me you generalize half the worlds population on your very limited experience or are you just sharing some story?

Oh stop, flattery will get you everywhere.

I'm 7.5 at best but women love witty men so to them it bumps me up to an 8.

But thanks, you made my day it's only 8:32 PST.

why did she leave then user?

>Very limited experience

>I'm 31
>Served 8 years in the Navy as a Compounding Technician.
>Been to 15 countries.
>Had sex with 80+ different women from many of said countries.
>Got my MBA

I've seen it first hand and so will you, sweet summer child.

does femanons think about shotas like Cred Forums does about lolis?

And some sluts are more chill than chads. Anecdotal evidence is useless and in this case it's also irrelevant.

Honestly?

We 'dated' for 1.5 years and right from the get go she told me "I have a rape fetish!".

I told her: "No you don't, you just think you do. I know what you want but I won't give it to you because if I did, you would never speak to me again."

Well one day, I gave her what she wanted but I don't pull my punches and it turned out exactly like I said.

I sort of felt bad but I gave her what she wanted so who's to blame here?

>tfw no gf who can provide me artillery support
>tfw no gf who can detect enemies from 100 nautical miles away

why even live.

DMC4 Dante has a midlife crisis. 1 Dante the best.

I don't like them personally

I could have went with this one but the Panther didn't win the war for the Fatherland so I can't in good conscious, use it.

To the anons that responded about my not understanding your ways.. I mean, I guess I get it a little.. or something. Doing something that makes you happy, if it doesn't hurt anyone else, makes enough sense.

My PC device is messing up, it's hard to respond to each individually and stay on track with it.
thx for your time dudes

what do you think of anons that like lolis

but lots of girls have #girlwood for dante

Disgusting

I pray that FFXV lets us strip the boy down to their skivvies, or gives us beachwear or topless costumes.

Femanon here, ___________________actually i'm a dude, haha._________

>TFW broad shoulders and not enough feminine features so can't be a twink, not big enough to be a bear and genetics make it impossible to be in ottermode.

I'm slightly handsome and witty 'Boy next door'.

Yeah, dude. Women are honestly fucking insane. I've had a similar experience except she tries to hang out with me still. I've cried many nights thinking about it and she made me feel like such a monster. She manipulated my feelings and made me feel like I was a bad person but it's what she wanted all along. That power over me. I have completely lost interest. I was nice after breaking up with her to keep it okay but I've gradually stopped talking to her completely. She's insane and I kind of hate her.

>"""witty"""

You mean, you always try to one-up people?

Poor H.P Lovecraft; he was an "adequate lover" accord to his grillfriend AKA 'Guy with small penis who came in 30 seconds'.

No, that's pretentious, hipster, pseudo-intellectual behavior.

I do the non-douchebag kind.

>Not my fault that sluts are vile snakes who don't know any empathy.

Are you trying to say this isn't dramatic? I didn't say anything about disagreeing with you. This is dramatic verging on edgelord territory.

Call it what you want man, that's how I always perceived it and that's what always happened if I affiliated with women.
Maybe I'm extremely biased but aren't we all.

Don't hate her, comrade.

She can't help it, she's a woman.

But don't let how one crazy cunt toyed with you make you hard or a woman hater; there's lots of sweet, lovely grillz out there who want to make you happy, you'll find yours sooner or later.

Until then, enjoy the solo time; hobbies, school, hoisting, etc.

I'm 31 and I speak from experience.

Also, winter is coming; for me at least.

Well, that's cool then.

>that's what always happened if I affiliated with women.
hmmmm, you know what they say when the issue is always with everybody else?

Less whining about women, more posting sexy game men.

You know about the just world fallacy?
People who make you out to be a worthless piece of scum if shit happens to you, because only "bad" people deserve bad things happening to them.

When someone is fucked over enough times, it tends to make them a bit jaded or even resentful; this is normal, I've been there.

Don't trust women with your heart, secrets or true feelings until you've been with them for at least 6 months.

A lot of them hide their true selves but after three months, the facade gets too hard for them to maintain and you see their true colors.

What is a man?!?

>Don't trust women with your heart, secrets or true feelings
Oh trust me, I learned that by now.

>until you've been with them for at least 6 months
I'm not masochistic enough to endure that much time with a woman.
Besides, I have enough problems in life already, don't need to add more. kek

>tfw I pick up Dude Sex and MGR only because of hot cyborgs

>People who make you out to be a worthless piece of scum if shit happens to you, because only "bad" people deserve bad things happening to them.
where did i say that? how is this relevant to my post?

Like most men, you learned the hard way.

Fix yourself and take care of business first.

Women are like 'good deals'; there's always another one right around corner.

So he is ottermode or just a fitizen?

he's toight like tiger

>A lot of them hide their true selves but after three months, the facade gets too hard for them to maintain and you see their true colors.
>them
i really hate it when people say stuff like this that applies to pretty much everyone and only apply it to one gender. do you really believe only women act differently early on in a relationship because butterflies and angst to scare others away? or that only women get lazy after getting married/living together?

>Dem sick ass traps!

Momma like!

i wonder if his dick is also cyborg...

tricky sanae

Damn, finally I see the originl shot!

I don't mind that they exist but I'm taking a more asexual approach toward life. Gonna indulge in my hobbies and reserve love for family/friends. I'm not bitter about it honestly. I never wanted to date her in the first place but she insisted and I guess I wanted to make it work for the sake of it after a point. I was able to prove to myself once again that most chicks are profoundly stupid. So, that's something. Live and learn.

That's Dirgil, a completely original character.

Before you leave, I got a question. About that perfect lover you had.

How often did you tell her you loved her? Don't overthink what I'm asking, just tell me how often.

Notice how I didn't say ALL women and I'm sorry for implying that only women do this.

I'm 100% genuine, online and IRL; first conversation and first date.

Lying to a grill that I could see myself having a relationship with gets me nowhere since the foundation is built on lies.

In my person experience, women are afraid to show their true selves or scars until much later in the relationship.

My last girlfriend told me she was molested by her older brothers friend and asked if I could not tickle her; all on the first date.

I told her I understood completely and never tickled her or brought the issue up in 5 years.

She was real and genuine and that's what made me fall in love with her.

Not sure how old you are or how old she was but I assume you're relatively young.

You'll find the person who compliments you or maybe you'll luck out and she'll find you.

No worries, comrade.

I agree 100%; for now, you focus on you.

Also, just to press on in an unnecessary way.. I can do stupid shit like grow a mustache that looks god awful.. and continue to shitpost. Not that shitposting was infringed upon much but obligation in talking to someone so they stick around and don't cheat on you is somewhat relevant to that.. bit.. or whatever. Vidyagames though. MGR:R Raiden looked pretty cool except for the feet. They remind me of Todd Howard's boots.

What's his name again?

I'm not leaving, she was far from perfect and I told her 1-3 times a week, usually during sex (I'm broken like that).

I did call/refer to her as 'Lovely' semi-often because she was; even if she didn't think so or know it herself.

Daddy, duh.

BEEFHUEG Mc SLABMEAT

>girls only lust after girly boys
kek

24, and I never feel genuine affection anyway. I have wanted it but it just doesn't happen. I appreciate the sympathy though, user. I'm sure things will work out for you too, if that's something you want. You seem fun enough to be around.

James Vega

not all girls

>He doesn't know

I just wanna sex robots.

there is some truth in that, girls lust after girly boys, women admire handsome men

what's with these huge and weird looking nipples? is the artists into guys breastfeeding?

but most girls

gay starts with the obsession of masculinity

Bighueg nipples for tugging is a really common fetish in bara stuff.

Feminine penis

He likes large nipples on guys. Many real men have large areolas. Nothing to be freaked out over.

It's not sympathy I feel for you, comrade; I can relate to what you've been through and just wanted to offer an ear and words of encouragement.

I had the same issue with affection; women have always forced me to express it towards them on a constant basis, this causes me to resent them for it since most of the time they don't even try to reciprocate.

Enjoy life, these petty details will all work themselves out sooner or later.

>MFW I met you.

>No homo.

really kinda ruins it for me desu but to each their own.
>gay starts with the obsession of masculinity
what?

>^user gets it

sexualized men is a gay thing. women actually need feelings to get going most of the time.

Does it?

I've never felt very masculine but I'm 5'11, broad shouldered, medium tone/pitched voice and can grow a decent beard.

I don't envy guys who bleed masculinity but sometimes I do wish I was a bit more in shape or had a more defined jawline.

I can also appreciate a good looking guy and see why women would find him attractive.

But I'm straight.

Am I normal?

by your definition I'm a gay guy with a vagina

Beefcake hunks are God's gift.

The neptunias are designed by women retard. It's not related to the creator but to the target audience.

Otters and slim toned guys are also very hot.

I feel ya with the forcing affection stuff. I hadn't really thought that way about it but that is what it has been. idk what to say really. It is strange to receive kind words/someone's attention. I like you though, user.
No homo.

Much as I dislike the game itself, DmC's Dante is quite fuckable.

You're so fucking new it hurts, stop blogposting.

Dude, literally nothing wrong with appreciating a good looking guy. Just means you can admire someone in a easy going way. I know many guys who have a "man-crush" on someone. They normally say something like "I'm not gay or anything but I'd fuck him if I was a woman".

Maybe if he had a paper bag over his head

>I know many guys who have a "man-crush" on someone.
especially /fit/ guys kek. nobody else spends so much time looking at almost naked and oiled up men.

Well Donte is based on Dante so he must be hot to some extent

>"man-crush"
Mirin someone is not a fucking mancrush

>Mirin
>mancrush
then you need to explain two words for me, please?

So much this. It's suffering to be a woman who just wants more hot guys and all our retarded sisters can talk about is lesbians and dick girls. Like, fuck dude, throw me a bone here.

Makes me think of the dick unity post. Men and women in video games could all get along if you just equal out the amount of hot people for each gender. We would just leave each other alone because we'd be too busy masturbating. Ideally anyway.

>Ignis

I don't understand how the FF franchise was able to create such a sexy man. Too bad the game itself looks like trash and the new director turned all the guys into fujoshi bait.

Enough with the "waaah waaaah the men are attractive that means WAAAAAAAAAAH!!" bullshit, jesus christ. Why do you fucking care so much about what a group of people think about fictional men and why does it bother you this goddamned much.

>Mirin
>wow i'd really like to look like that.

>mancrush
>wow i'd really like to fuck that.

Don't fujoshi want men to fuck each other though? So, it's not really the same. It's not the ideal man they'd want for themselves.

and I've seen a lot of Free! fans who critique it for just being girlfriends in male otter bodies because of the type of emotional drama.

Basically, I don't think Free! is indicative of what hetero women want for themselves.

This. I loved skinny guys as a teen, but I can't stand anything without atleast some muscle definition nowadays. Ottermode is my ideal though.

As much as I love Cloud, Snow was just ridiculous in the looks department. He's an idiot, but a hot one.

Gingers are disgusting, but freckles can be cute if it's just dusted on their nose and cheeks. Too much is too much tho.

What is otter?

I hope not. I think it's perverse, but I get the idea that sometimes a cute little anime boy is so cute you want to hug the shit out of him and squish his face in your boobs at the same time. Maybe make him blush a little.

but anything further than that is degeneracy. and I wouldn't ever do the same to an actual little boy.

Hate to break it to you, but men can be just as insane. That's why you get the control freaks and the sadistic emotional manipulators.

>is supposed to be ridiculously ugly and old
>is actually "even your daddy calls me daddy-tier"

H-how?

Ottermode is another way of saying "Swimmer's body". Lean and toned, not twinky and not beefy.

Yeah, I don't mind some loli/shota fanservice, but actual fucking is gross to me.

Wait what did you exactly do to her?

>just because they are attractive

No, they are literally fujoshi bait. Especially Ignis. Has nothing to do with them being hot.

>why do you care

because I can? Why do you care about gay love so much? I'm not allowed to want a guy to not act like a woman?

I thought ottermode was lean and toned + hairy?

>hairy

No, seeing as it comes from the swimmer body and they are known for being hairless and shaving their bodies for the sport.

Why are you still claiming that the FFXV characters are gay? One's betrothed to a woman he loves a lot, one's a skirt-chasing playboy, and the other two clearly think "Hot damn!" the first time they meet Cidney.

It's amazing how many people project their own homosexuality/insecurity on other guys because they're friends or happen to be within a mile of each other.

Sam is the only one you canonically don't cut up.

I didn't say they were gay, I said they were fujoshi bait. Especially Ignis.

I've always liked brunettes more than blondes, ask me anything.

okay, now I'm confused too. Why otters then, who are really furry and not for example seals?

I don't know, I guess people just liked the way it sounded.

Calling someone "seal-mode" sounds retarded and like they are calling them fat.

Otters are the only non-fat water swimming creature I can think of off the top of my head so maybe that's why.

Do you also play as Mario in Mario Kart and Ryu in Street Fighter?

I always thought big boss was more attractive than solid snake. Venom snake is the most handsome though imo.

You stab him through, make a cut across the abdomen, he bleeds, then drops on the ground, Wolf says he is dead. Sam is just a human in exoskeleton, he is more vulnerable than other bosses.

>not playing as luigi
>not playing as the superior m.bison

It's good shit. 2D is the best.

Otters are sleek and slim.

actually, urban dictionary says you are both right and wrong, although "otter" and "ottermode" overlap, they are not synonyms

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=otter
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ottermode

The Metal gear series did it the best.

>not spelling it benis

who else here /feminine benis/

Sauce?

so are dolphins, who are definitely without hair

>the game where there is robots that have super powered up modes when they feel pain. Niggas that can use exoskeletons and somewhat have super human strength. The power of magnetism in one man is enough to allow him to throw helicopters at you, Senators that could fuck up entire armies with their nanomachines.
>"its just not possible that Sam didn't survive a cut through the abdomen."

If anything the fact that he was just a regular dude, gave it more fuel that he could have come back in the sequel as a full on cyborg. Doesn't even matter though, sequel never.

unf

I don't like twinks, but I do like pretty boys. I guess that's why Raiden was my husbando for awhile.

You gotta have the body and the pretty face to go with it.

>spoiling that
Why? It's the truth

Came in here thinking it was that thread.
I am disappointed Cred Forums.

Then post stuff faggot

All guys are welcome in my bed. Twinks, otters, hunks, baras, bishies, just be hot and sexy.

Wait is this the artist that draws Nintendo guys with pecs that are pretty much just tits?

Yeah, it's him, and I love it.

*tips*

>vomitinganimugirl.jpg

Playing the tanker chapter of 2 was kind of hard because all I could do was stare at Snake's fine behind

>be me
>be lesbian
>no shortage of hot vidya girls
Life is great.

yoshesque please leave. Your opinions were good until you said something about Bayo 2 which your opinions are always shit.

>Be bi
>Get to enjoy both

This. Why neglect half of the available hotness?

It's a rather stupid question, OP.

Let's say an actual femanon answered you sincerely. Well they'd more or less be saying "I'm a girl" just by answering. Even if not there intent, it'd just cause a shit of replies stating that it doesn't matter if they're female and to fuck off. Because really it doesn't matter, but again that's the point of Cred Forums, that you're just bullshitting with other anons.

Which brings up my other reasoning for it being a dumb question. You're specifically asking people to draw attention to themselves for no real reason. Any normal, nerdy, actual game playing gal doesn't care how males or females look in games. The ones who'd get in a stink over it are the types that don't roam around here or would go on a rant about shit nobody gives a damn about.

You should feel bad, OP.

Femanon here. Sexualization doesn't really matter honestly. They just have to be hot.

You like hotty females too, don't you femanon?

wow, maybe you should read the thread first before making wild assumptions. in this case it does matter if femanon or not and you obviously do not understand "tits or gtfo".

yes

>Hinata
Excellent choice

He's very underrated desu

>white

femanon, FF15 is the biggest bone we've been thrown since 8 and i cant pretend like i dont love it. plus if you wanna see what we're doing to vidya husbandos, type in your favorite one into the tumblr search bar and see what you get :^)

Meet my alien husbando.

IT male bianon