Which is the better series?

Which is the better series?

These the Japanese retitling's of that Witcher 3 game?

better question, can God Eater Burst emulated on PPSSPP be a good demo for people new to the series since the PC version has denuvo?

God Eater. They don't make you grind a shitload of times for a single plate, you can exchange tickets to get rare parts.

MH, that's not even a question.

GE is a good rip-pff but can never beat the real thing

I honestly enjoy god eater more.
The fights are long enough to be challenging but short enough that the fights don't become a snooze fest.
Also
>no need to grind because of the exchange system

yes

Going to have to go with Monster Hunter, Bob.

>God Eater Burst emulated on PPSSPP be a good demo
Might introduce you into it's core gameplay mechanic though PC version got GER which improved the formula by adding new gameplay mechanic.

I liked both.

Toukiden

>but can never beat the real thing

MH wasn't even the first game to feature 4 players fighting giant enemies. Anyone who claims MH is better are just doing so because the recent games are nintendo exclusive.

Ask me how I know you're a Sony fan who is still upset that Monster Hunter jumped ship.

Not even close.

Monster Hunter has the grace of not trying soo goddamn hard to be quirky and is just about fighting the monsters because its literally your job as that lucky 1% in the genetic lottery. God Eater relies too damn much on it's system's being complicated as all fuck gets out and the story a tryhard bumblefuck of typical anime mediocrity.

I'd have to say Monster Hunter is the better of the two despite it's obnoxious grind'an simu'lim'lamb. It takes itself just serious enough in the right areas and those parts never really over stay their welcome.

>God Eater relies too damn much on it's system's being complicated as all fuck gets out
You wanna explain what you just typed to the class?

L O L
O
L

oh god.

mh

>PC master race
>Hold no loyalty to any brand; for any hardware or software
>read this

Nigga just what in the damn diddly squat are you going on about. Monster Hunter's the shit.

Ebin post my friends. Because surely those 3% tickets come every time. Not everything needs F tickets you know.

Only complicated thing in GE is the bullet crafting.