>game locations
>greentext/nostalgia
>good feels

Post 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXMguMnsyak
youtube.com/watch?v=B92P1-OUNJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know why I find this place so pleasing. I used to idle here all the time when I played Horde and even when I played Alliance too, I can't stay away from the cosy green plains.

The Forlorn Watchman quest in Oblivion was spooky yet comfy.

I wish skyrim had quests more like oblivion.

>Teldrassil
>first time playing WoW, hear this
youtube.com/watch?v=lXMguMnsyak
>feel relaxed and comfy
>beautiful surroundings, wild animals, warcraft

I love Night-elves and their starting area.

Game's name?

the more I read these threads the more I realise "comfy" just means "anything I have fond memories of or associate with a good time in my life"

Hengsha on Human Revolution was pretty comfy, I have a thing for cities like Hong Kong with all the neon lights and open food places.

Everything in this game.
>locations
>soundtrack
>characters
Now having the urge to play it again on pcsx.

Nostalgia is certainly part of it, but some games just have a comfy feeling

Beep beep, comfiest game in the world coming through.

>First time to reach this was at something like 5AM in the morning of Saturday
>Imoen taken
>omg, no
>try again, can't do anything
>go to sleep
>wake up, try again, same result
>play onward, spent a ton of time trying to get Imoen back
>mfw when Edwin was so cool

truly best game I have played to until that point in time and CRPG will always have special place in my heart.

>ITT: Retards that can't tell the difference between comfy and bucolic

icewind dale

Game?

Attila Total War

This was my favorite place to hang out in Dead rising while going for the 7 Day Survivor trophy.

>Furniture
>Completely safe from zombies
>Clock in the corner so you know how long you've been there.

The clock wasnt a static image?

Too bad that Oblivion sucks in every other regard.

>iwd

Patrician taste, my friend!

in your opinion.

All the clocks in the game work. In the standard story mode you have a watch so it's not important but in Survival mode it's disabled for some reason.

Objectively untrue.

I don't understand how Minecraft can be so insanely popular and yet so woefully mismanaged at exactly the same time. Where is the content, man? I thought Microsoft would have thrown half a dozen teams at it as soon as the deal passed, and had them pumping out content like mad.

It's already pretty comfy at times, but it could be so much better.

The Dragon Quest Builders demo was pretty comfy.

They don't have to, modded content delivers everything for free and brings in a constant stream of new players as mod-makers constantly try to "innovate" and upgrade to compete with each other for advertisement bucks and video views.

It looks lovely. Is Ice Wind Dale a good game? I've heard good things (story?) and bad things (buggy).

Always played this during night time, so immerssive

I really wish oblivion's controller support worked, I just wanna lay on my couch and play it goddamint.

and no the mods don't fix it, trust me

surely just grab joy2key or whatever the kids use nowadays and go to town?

Whats wrong with Minecraft has nothing to do with the lack of content or the speed that they are releasing it. I would say that the game was much better back in the beta version, when it didnt have a lot of the stuff it has now.

Mah nigga.
Mulgore is best zone.
Can't wait for crestfall.

there are plenty of games i feel great nostalgia for that i don't consider comfy

not really buggy, but it's mostly a hack-n-slash, not real big on roleplaying

I agree with you about Oblivion. I get the same feeling from The Witcher 3, especially when I find a hut out in the woods and it has a basement. Can't really describe why I find that cozy. Also every area in every Vanillaware game.

Pretty much any inn except for the one in Bravil is top tier comfy in Oblivion with immersive interiors.

Rosethorn Hall a best.

we have to go back

How about /comfycore/ music OP

youtube.com/watch?v=B92P1-OUNJo