Born in a small village, huh?

Born in a small village, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csmVOekvW4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A small village?

She could swear she saw that gorilla was... jivin'.

MGS is essentially The Witcher 3 but with more boxes.

>Metal Gears huh?
>English huh?
>foreign soldiers huh?
>word that kill huh?

Uhh, I guess?

>man on fire?
>vocal chord parasites?
>mother base?
>enemy sniper?
>quiet?
>skull unit?
>skull face?
>baby psycho mantis?
>sahelanthropus?
>revenge?
>chapter 3?

Copulating?
Hamburgers, huh?

Is that the only reason?

MGS V is so fucking boring. I just finished episode 22 and I don't know if I can go on. My autism doesn't let me skip any of the side ops and they are super repetitive.

An enemy sniper?

try skipping the side ops or only doing things you find fun you fucking moron.

Pax hamburgana...?!

I have an old pasta I wrote about this.
>fixing the jeep ride
It was obviously meant to be V's ladder moment. Given enough time to finish who knows, maybe it could have been. There's no escaping that it would have been a little awkward sure, but so was the ladder scene.
Someone mentioned last night that it's common in Japanese business proposals for a long silence to follow, to give time to think about it and I think that's valid; entering OKB 0 you're under the impression Skull Face is complicit with Cipher in trying to wipe out all languages besides English for the sake of easier population control, but on the jeep ride he reveals his intention is exactly the opposite: to rid the world of English so everyone else has a chance. That's a pretty big turnaround and has a lot of implications for things like his relationship with cipher, and his motives for the things he has XOF do.
A few things could have been done to make both the scene and the silent ride at the end work. First, the jeep is too fucking small. They're right in each other's faces. should have had them each sitting up on the side, Snake one arm hugging the spare tire, Skully kicking one leg over the back to rest a boot on the bumper, something like that. But even having their faces that close could have worked if they were actually having a meaningful conversation.

I wonder if in all those cut lines there are any interjections from Venom. Imagine that speech with gruff comments from Bauer actually engaging him, rather than the super awkward stony silence.
"The major doesn't understand The Boss's will. I do."
>what do you think you know about The Boss?
"I was born in a small village"
>okay....
"I will exterminate the english language, and all men will breathe free again"
>You'd kill millions. Entire countries would be destroyed. All you've got there is a fancy lab-made genocide."
"this is no ethnic cleanser. it is a liberator. let the world be, sans lingua franca."
(cont)

"the world will be torn asunder. and then it shall be free"
>and what about those who only speak english? will they breathe free?
"people will suffer, of course. a phantom pain."

"every man will be forced to recognize his neighbor. in equality."
>Bullshit. Nuclear deterrence doesn't work on that scale. If it did, I wouldn't have spent 9 years in a coma.
from here the speech would have to change a bit; the end is bleh and a sour note only because venom doesn't raise any objection to steer it somewhere interesting.
Instead Skully would talk about how he gets to decide who uses their deterrent or not, and preventing an outside factor like MSF from having a nuke (without his dead switch) was merely part of that plan. Venom would challenge his ability to basically control the world from the shadows, saying he's just one branch of an organization, cipher, that will cut him off as soon as they know what he's up to. SF responds that Cipher will bow to him, as he controls it's largest military force., and tell venom basically, "look around if you don't think I've got the manpower." As they're arguing, Sins of the Father would be slowly fading in under their talking, rather than cueing as soon as the speech ends, that really threw off the pacing.

As the main part of the song starts and skullface's speech ends, THEN we would begin to see the massive amount of APCs, choppers, piles of burnt corpses, all the stuff that illustrates how he pretty much has half the country on lockdown. At this point Snake can remain silent and take it all in without it contributing to the awkwardness of him not having said anything the entire time.

ENEMY SNIPER?!

What really irks me is that the game is so poorly put together for an open world setting. Having to return to the helicopter constantly, forcing loading screen after loading screen because of it, and then having to watch your landing sequence each time you leave it.

Not to mention how much unused space there is that just makes the idea of traveling from place to place without the helicopter tedium.

I'd be okay with all of that if the story didn't also suck. But it was so disjointed and meandering, it felt like "thing" after "thing" happening with no connecting threads unless you want to sit there and listen to hours of tapes.

>not listening to hours of tapes
what else you gonna do on all those helicopter rides?

ogle Quiet

Taaaaake ooon meeee
>take on me

I'm pretty sure the gaps are there to give you the time to listen to the tapes and understand more of the story

BOSS THAT'S A SERIOUS INJURY

the landing sequence is the only thing that really fucks me up

Has anyone ever tried pic related?

Well they only say that once or twice per game so you wouldn't get trashed at all actually.

should try saying it out loud while playing V, might make a more enjoyable experience. I remember grumbling my own lines in substitute of the shitty dialogue choices given in ESO for my haggard old dunmer wizard and it was actually substantial improvement

he refers to Snake's inquisitive nature, not the specific quotes.

pic related, huh?

what did he mean by this

Eyepatch over bandanna
You fucked up

FUCK YOU ALL WEIRD PEOPLE IN Cred Forums

why did mgsv have no humor?

it did

>"Any questions, Snake?"
>"Questions?"

- Actual MGS1 dialogue

name one instance

chapter 1

name the episode

the entire chapter 1 is a joke

burgers

does Koji pay you to suck his dick?

good point

>does Koji pay you to suck his dick?
I think it's actually the opposite.

user pays so that he can suck Koji's dick?

What bandana? I photoshopped it out son.

you make your own laughs in V

burgers
soldier in toilet.mp3
random discussion between diamond dogs
DD licking snake's face and doing dog things

>Hmm, vocal cord parasites hu? Aren't those the parasites that infect your vocal cords?

>that's right snake.

>hmm... so they really ARE words that kill, hu?

HAMBURGER
COPULATION
WOLBACHIA

MATING PRES- i mean MATING PAIRS

DUDE
VOCAL CHORD PARASITES
LMAO

WOCAL WORD WARASITES
WOLWACHIA
WOPULATION
WAMWURGERS

take a bath
take a bath: sexy edition
take a poster: sexy edition
dispatch not believing stories of moving boxes
any time Ocelot is schooling someone at the base

youtube.com/watch?v=csmVOekvW4k

>Snake doesn't talk
lol'd

>IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR
>SHE CRIED MORE MORE MORE

With a rebel yelll, she cried MORE MORE MORE, in a midnight howl, she cried MORE MORE MORE

Shit, i wasnt fast enough

Really teases those neural pathways...

>Killing Mosquito
>Killing your lost battle brother

I wasn't able to 100% it because I eventually ran out of tapes and helicopter rides got too boring

I used to think that MGSV not being as good as the others was all on Kojima being a dumbfuck wasting all his money, but after seeing the jeepride firsthand, there was definitely someone fucking with the production from management. If it was completely up to Kojima, the timing, the placement, at least something about the scene would be different, but I feel like they ran out of time or money due to konami putting their foot down, and not letting Kojima change it again.

I will never get the appeal for that song