youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=1204
youtu.be/CD7VYKN6Nh4?t=179
youtube.com/watch?v=-bHFXAtXzlY
vice.com/read/we-talked-race-and-politics-with-the-senior-writer-of-mafia-iii
youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=2197
youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=2543
youtu.be/Z3edO2vKbuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread is Cred Forums bait, everyone here knows the game looks trash but that's not what you wanna discuss.

Furthermore we don't need a Mafia 3 up 24/7, ironic shilling is still shilling.

Someone post the grenade webm

No, but that's because I'm tired of open-world games

>The Witcher 3 but with a black Geralt

Hell. Fucking. Yes.

Is there Denuvo or not?

No, absolutely every AAA release this year has been a massive disappointment.

ITALIANS

HOW ARE ITALIANS WHITE

WHEN DID PREVIOUS INSTALLMENTS ROMANTICIZE MAFIA, IN FIRST YOU GET BACK-STABBED, THEN YOU DIE AFTER BECOMING A SNITCH

IN SECOND GAME YOU GO TO WAR, THEN TO PRISON, THEN UR BEST BUD WHO RISKED HIS EVERYTHING DIES BECAUSE OF IT

FUCKING MAD I AM YES ALL CAPS INB4

>another TPS action open world game with shooting and driving
No thanks.

>italians during the days of the mob
>considered white

pick one

>buy
KEK

>Sending out ZERO review copies

I cannot WAIT for this game to come out.

This game better have some gabagools.

Yeah, probably after a few weeks.

I never buy a game on release date as its GUARANTEED to have issues on day one as well giving me the time to judge if its worth the purchase on top of discounts

Isn't it funny that Italian Americans lived the same thing that black people still do today?

Are you a retard?

>>>/leftypol/

>Romanticized
youtube.com/watch?v=X05ooFxdPkc
BOY BEING IN THE MOB SURE IS GREAT

So much not Italian.

don't really care about playing a nigger
just imagine a mod that turns all blacks ino white people and everything is all changed around

>that KKK scene

also >no review copies send out
gonna wait before buying it

Man it's like people forgot what Associates were to the mafia. Oh who am I kidding you people don't know shit.

Non-whites did work for these organization all the time, the only thing that prevented advancement in the Italian Mob was a lack of Italian ancestry from the mother's end.

Does anyone actually purchase single player games anymore?

>all this edge

you 14, bro?

No.

I just don't think it looks very fun.

Henry did nothing wrong
F

That looks appsolutely fucking epic XD

i am literally lmaoning my lmao i mean wow if only i could not lmao to lmao so i could lmao my lmao off

keep upo the memo i hate white people

>the black mafia muscled out the Italians in the heroin trade in the 1960's

do you not know history?

It'll end up like that Thief reboot.

We'll meme it up before release, we'll meme the fuck out of it when it comes out, and then forget about it a week later.

The game itself looks really mediocre, like most modern open world games.

Oh, that's what this piece of shit is about? What a missed opportunity for an underdog story of a black man doing good work for a white dominated Italian Mafia and proving a lot of people wrong.

Umm????????????? Hello?

I just memed?????? Why is not no one memeing me back?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!

"how much"

too much

No, it has everything in it that I don't like.

>trying this hard

I want to play as an old Vito taking revenge on the commission. Making his own family and destroying the mafia.
And in the end he would join Joe.

Instead i got some spec ops super soldier fighting da evil white man

Is this real? There are so many mistakes in this shit.

almost exclusively.

>edgy white kids

kewl.

nope

fucking rude man have some respect

I'm just posting at Cred Forums standards.

it's an oreo story for suburb kids.

>The potted plant explodes afterwards

but basically what you need to take away from this is that

me > all of you.

>projecting

It has ZERO customisation, so no.

I'm getting Watchdogs 2, that looks way more alive, I can frame pedestrians that annoy me, get them assassinated and generally fuck with people.

Also I get a sweet drone to play with.

when this came out, and my first thought was "why is this a mafia game at all?"
seriously, just make it a black panther game and thats it, instead they are once again hijacking a series to make something completely unrelated

>highest racial tension in decades
>"Lets make games about blacks killing racist whitey"

I'm glad these games look like shit. Hope they sell like shit.

no you can't

Yo, was good, Ubisoft employee?

I don't get the developer's angle. The want to end the "romanticized" view of the mob (as if that hasn't been done before) by replacing the criminal protagonist with a black guy and yet we're supposed to sympathize with him because of racism and help build his own criminal empire despite this supposedly being an end to romanticized mob stories? He's scum just like the bad guys. Or am I not supposed to think that because he's black?

I wanted to buy it, but now I'm not sure anymore. I guess I'll just wait until it's released to see how anti-white it actually is.

based

>Black people
>Mafias

they're just going into actual history now

are you forgetting that blacks are the ones mostly running gangs now?

This doesn't give all the data though. Most blacks in the United States live in really shitty projects and run-down neighborhoods because those areas were originally formed FOR black communities to live in during the period of segregation and were never properly maintained. A lot of blacks growing up in those environments become disenfranchised with their surroundings, fall into delinquency, and become violent people. More opportunities need to be extended to these communities and the black people in those communities NEED to take the initiative and seize those opportunities because when that happens they can make great things of themselves, I knew a black guy in high school who was offered a full ride to Harvard and he simply turned that down because he was more interested in MIT.

But the problem lies in racial barriers that were established generations ago in segregation, the effects are still being felt today and the blacks still living in those areas are naturally more predisposed to violence because of poverty, low education, and other factors that contribute.

How could some developer even produce something like this and expect to get away with it ? do they even feel ashamed ?

If they wanted to do so, they could also make a vidya adaptation of Romanzo Criminale or Gomorra, but I am also glad they would never do that.

the people fly through the back of their chairs, and the chairs follow like a second later (except for the one chair in the middle that had no one sitting on it)

the guy closest to the explosion does a little stumble and that's it
meanwhile people 5 feet away are blown to the back of the room

I feel like I can watch this forever and still find new shit

CARMELA COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>Everybody flies away while they're still in the sitting animation

shockwaves

What do you guys think the story will be? I reckon Lincoln will kill every single Italian, not feel better about it, then the game ends with a "revenge is bad" message

The Problem is Crack cocaine, Gangstern culture and welfare.
Blacks used to have a lower divorce rate than whites.
Benefits fucked up their family unit because single moms get mo handouts.
And jews wrote Songs for black drug Dealers about their "struggle" .
No more jimmy hendrix, only black carricatures.

Then nigger will die by Tony's hand.

That's funny as hell, but fuck me if I don't hate "randomly pacing security" AI.

>Potted plant transforms into 2 folded shirts
>Guy closest to the grenade stumbles
>Hostage completely fine
>Everyone else gets blasted back through their chairs
>Then the chairs get blasted back
>The guy in the corner disappears

>an end to the romantized view that you can have any group without niggers being shoved into them
Just fuck my shit up

I'm very happy that the pre-order numbers are pathetically low.

doubt it
didn't enjoy mafia 2 that much and i got it when it was 5€ , will repeat i guess

>every enemy in Max Payne 3 is individually modeled and voiced. Unique and memorable.
>These guys throw the same pasta eater into every gunfight.

Not enough FunBux in the world for me to pick this up not during a 90% sale.

I liked Mafia 2 for its OST and 50s comfiness. Will this be filled with rappers? If it ain't psychedelic. glamrock and Queen get the fuck out of my face

>The Problem is Crack cocaine, Gangstern culture and welfare.

Which all relates back to blacks living generation to generation in impoverished areas, to be honest. If you look in any lesser-developed country with a high poverty rate, the exact same problems spring up.

>HOW ARE ITALIANS WHITE
Caucasian
>WHEN DID PREVIOUS INSTALLMENTS ROMANTICIZE MAFIA
Same way everyone does it

The money, suits, the cars, the women and all that talk about honour, family and respect.

Vito's looking like Punished Vito now, must've seen more shit after Mafia II

They've been going all out in the marketing. I and II were never marketed as heavily. This is the third game in a series that most who didn't game on PC in the early 2000s even know about. They're desperate and it's obvious. Problem is if this was a blaxplotation style game and not tied to the Mafia series, I'd be all over it. It instead is going hamfisted in with it's weak ass themes of racism and progressiveness that it's just spectacular watching them throw even more money at Marketing.

Their loss.

>This picture
Oh boy someone is mad

lol
>people fly away through the chairs in sittng positions
>their shadows follow shortly after
>Chairs then follow the shadows

Thats some Looney Toons grade comedy

I love how the niggr never cares about Tony.

The plant had a heart attack

I'm hoping there will be a black man working with politicians and authorities who are perceived as racist in order to increase the quality of life for black people in the city through legal channels. I hope he is in opposition to Lincoln as he as at the forefront of cracking down on gang-related behaviour as part of his plan to help the black community. That way we see that Lincoln is ultimately out for strictly personal gain even though the people he kills are racists. He may have started out intending to help black people, but eventually all he can see is power.

Every piece of mafia media out there paints a picture that behind the glam is constant fear, anxiety, abuse, and violence. People that romanticize it are retarded to begin with.

That's called a gang.

>Best friend killed
>Banished from your home town
>Forced to live in a dump working for a man that hates you
It's no wonder he looks so old

am I the only one who has noticed that in every vid we have seen the game has no blood at all making it some child friendly game?

I only just noticed the no blood thing now...

>"why'd she run away? fuck it, I'll just take photos of the background"

>An end to the romanticized view of the mob

Didn't that start with Goodfellas and to a lesser extent The Godfather?

>Guy with a bag on his head is the only one who noticed the granade
>His hands are suddenly free when new animation kick in even though they were supposed to be tied
>Everyone just slides away in the same way they were sitting
>Only one guy actually turns into ragdoll
>They also phase through their chairs
>Their chair just wait there for some time before following them
>Few chairs don't give a fuck even though they were closer and just stay where they were
>Everyone in the room dies besides people that were closest to the explosion
>Closest person to the explosion reacted like he was shot
>Second closest person just casually standed up
>They both died according in the fucking explosion according to the minimap yet they act like they're still alive
>That pot exploding only after the explosion
>Plant just fucking disappears, pot itself turns into two huge flat chunks
>Everything else including vending machines and lamps is fine after explosion
>And the best part: Shadows of people and chairs in the back stayed even after they were gone
>And let's not forget that this is not something recorded by a random person, but an official video that is supposed to convince people to buy it, so this is literally the best as it gets in this game
Holy fuck, I can already see all those kotaku articles "Are gaymers racist?" when this game comes out and flops.

He knows he can't kill Tony.
It's best to ignore him and hope he isn't craving nigger blood today.

Lincoln will learn that revenge is petty when your retarded family decided to do business with the mob and not make good on their debts TO BEGIN WITH.

>romanticized view of the mafia
>white boys club
>mafia
>literally pure blood italians
>organized by familes
>white boys club
>romanticized as white boys club

So, when will we get a white version of Roots?

What can I say, people in general are dumb.We still have people think that lions are king of the jungle.

Or king of any kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

Watch this, perfect example of how dumb and bad the AI is. You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman. He also teleports into animations instead of transitioning into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI

Then look at 0:40 here. The AI is just standing there shooting with one hand, they don't move while shooting, they don't take cover. Then skip to 1:36, and listen to the NPC doing the same recorded lines over and over again "UGHHH UH UH", 3x in a row. Holds his belly after getting shot in the legs. Keep watching and listen to the cringeworthy voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Then there's this, the graphics are extremely bad, the game is too bright and the colors are washed out. The world feels empty, NPCs look like they belong in a different game.

Skip to 6:28, look at the ragdoll, it just looks lazy.

The located damage is worse than in Mafia 2.

He's using modern weapons in a game set in the 60s.

It says it's historically accurate, yet there is no racism in this game. The police calls your main character "colored male", but I'm sure in 60s New Orleans they'd call him a coon or something.

Look at the fight at 2:18, do you legit think that looked good or exciting?

Voice lines from NPCs sound like some weird loud noise and have no difference in volume depending on what theyre doing or how far away they are. Your footsteps are sometimes louder than the voice lines, which proves the game has terrible audio mastering and mixing.

There's clipping while you hit solid objects.

You will pretend it looks good and deflect all of this by calling Cred Forums racist because you're a tool for marketing

I'm not low info or a guilt ridden white dude, but I am curious as too who the target audience is. It's probably going to be really successful with the mainstream crowd.

Why couldn't they have named this something other than Mafia? Were they afraid people would call it a GTA clone? They will do that anyways. Do they think they will sell it because of brand recognition? If anything, naming it Mafia when you aren't in the Mafia will hurt sells from fans of the franchise rather than help them.

I like the mafia games because you are in the mafia. Bullying people and businesses, robbing places, hiding bodies, smuggling drugs. Thats the draw of the franchise. Not this bullshit kill whitey and the KKK shit. I would be more likely to buy this game if it wasn't being sold as a Mafia game.

Tony's got respawn powers, Shadow of Mordor-style.

>romanticized view of the mob
>Mafia 1 mc: Killed
>Mafia 2 mc: Banished, best friend killed.
When was it ever romanticized?

Mafia 2 was super fucking boring, I didn't even replay it once.

>probably going to be really successful with the mainstream crowd.

Will it? So far any pandering AAA games have failed.

You should know how this works by now: 329 replies and 87 images omitted. Click here to view.

No. Blacks were doing fine before the jews sabotaged them you moron cuck loser

this

if they made a black dynamite styled game, where the white guys are actually being over-the-top evil, and it was all tongue-in-cheek, I'd be all over it

instead it's "do you feel bad for black people now?" and "we wuz mafia and shit"
can't people just treat people like people? why does everyone have to talk about race outside of a physical description?

Hey man, i think it looks like a black version of the punisher. The other mafia games were shite but i think this one looks really solid. I havent seen too much, but it seems like its going to be really good for what it is

>and my roommate preordered the dogital delixe edison

My man, you haven't seen anything yet. Watch this video (skip around, obviously. It's 2 hours in length). youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=213

The combat is awful. The player literally stealth kills 90% of the time and it's embarrassing to watch.

>Commies
>SJW shit
OFF TO GULAG

I was considering it but at the end of the day I didn't much like Mafia 2 and this looks like more of the same.
Just an uninspired cover shooter with dumb mechanics like seeing through walls and calling in NPCs to make it unnecessarily easier.
Everything they show off about the actual game looks bad.
The only thing I like is the map looks fun to explore, so I will probably pirate it and then decide whether to buy it or not.

The anti-American "muhfuggen slave driver" angle is really popular with Eurotrash

I hope so, but that user made a valid point. They're pushing the marketing hard. Probably twice the budget of the actual game itself. I could see it breaking even.

It's pretty much tradition for the protag to get fucked over, one way or another

Vito's gonna die. Lincoln's gonna die or gonna get crippled, or get fucked so hard. Maybe, just maybe he causes so much mayhem that someone gives a few shits and calls together his Nam buddies to put him down. Unable to lose another family, Lincoln lets himself get killed

>Denuva

no you won't.

Resident evil zero was pretty okay senpai

even if the old control style has become as satisfying as AIDS T_T

>but i think this one looks really solid.

best part of the whole show

This. If it was named literally anything else, it wouldn't be seeing this uproar. You could even say they started out as a Mafia game but decided that they wanted to try something else. It's likely that the Mafia aspect will be forced awkwardly because it's not what they wanted to work with.

this hasn't been referenced anywhere has it?
if it has been confirmed, then I will just not play it, like all Denuvo games that I'm not 100% interested in.

All Vietnam Vets had x-ray vision, user. You dumb or something?

man i just cant understand this decision
mafia games rare enough as it is, so why ruin what could have been a good follow up to mafia 2 with muh social commentary of 50 years ago
like fuck if you want to do that just make a game that isnt fucking called mafia 3

Seems like lazy developers only took guns into account when they scripted that scene.

when it gets a sizeable discount, yes

You bring up a good point. Did they make the character black because they think it's easier to demonize black characters?

Thats m y proble with RE7 - what the fuck even is the game? All i know is that the demos cribbed PT hard af

you have autism

The game will definitely be shit. But you are a fucking autist.

No, I'll just have to wait and hope that the next open world game isn't complete shit.

Watch Dogs 2 isn't giving me much hope.

What would they name it? Black Panther?

It's some of the most blatant shoehorning of niggers into a franchise for the sake of diversity, and all to appease the game review sites for a good reputation.

Mafia was fun because you were the mafia. It so happens that the mafia was Italian, or as it's known today: white.

The issue of making a game starring a black main character who is part of a black organization based on real events is that blacks haven't accomplished much on a global scale.

Is a game about abducting children in north africa, to brainwash them into being a soldier in your militia/army going to sell well?

DId they take GTAIV's wanted radius? I kind of miss that.

Wait i think some guys in Max Payne just have different shirt and pants. The basic model is the same.

>The other mafia games were shite but i think this one looks really solid

Honestly, I was just jesting and partially assuming. If it doesn't have Denuvo... shit. Might have to support the dev's.

I really hate being pandered to like a fucking oreo piece of shit, but I hate Denuvo even more.

>instead it's "do you feel bad for black people now?" and "we wuz mafia and shit"
How so?
>can't people just treat people like people
Well people can be anything between a saint or a devil, so that leaves a rather broad spectrum on how people will treat people.

MERLENDERL

In your opinion, did he redeem himself?

the amount of shortcuts modern developers use is pretty ridiculous.
you will find 2006 games with better consistency than what we get from some devs now.

it's like developers only ever expect a game to be played one way now, I've noticed a lot of games don't even consider replay value anymore and just try to give you everything in one playthrough.

Yes I can, Slut.

I wish nigga

Seriously fuck Mafia 3, look how bland and empty the world is.

Can you fly drones in it? No

Can you pet random Street dogs in it? No

Can you hack? No.

Are you black, yes. But rumor is in WD2 That Marcus will die and then the player plays as the Wrench.

I think the choice between white guilt 3 and WD2 is a pretty obvious one.

Face it lads, Watchdogs 2 is waay better.

I agree with you there, if this game felt like cheesy blacksploitation: the game I'd be down with it.
It's taking itself pretty seriously though, and thematically it looks very pedestrian.

this is passable, somewhat
those other webms, nope nope nope

several other black people in this thread (if you haven't noticed) have been saying similar things in regards to pandering.

which makes me ask again, who is this game being made for?

>I think the choice between white guilt 3 and WD2 is a pretty obvious one.

Yes, it is: I'll play something else.

There's so much wrong with this it's amazing.
The delayed breaking of objects.
NPC's flying backwards while sitting.
The target plays a death animation obviously made for being shot.
Hostage right next to the explosion standing up completely unharmed.
This is art.

So are you an unpaid intern at ubisoft?

>another Ubisoft open world game
No thanks.

Looks like we're in a professional shill thread. Glad to know the mods still take shekels to prune advertisement threads.

The hostage lives

White people who hate white people.

fuck no

>which makes me ask again, who is this game being made for?
White guilt ridden tumblr residents.

>tons of people shitting on mafia 3
>preorders low as fuck
>a few cucked retards defend it

>trump rallies packed with thousands
>thousands more outside in overflow
>hillary can barely scrape together 50-200 sheep

>mfw i'm drunk on liberal tears

It's happening, boys, the pendulum is swinging.

>the amount of shortcuts modern developers use is pretty ridiculous.
A lot of reports makes it sound like making games is a nightmare, so I don't blame them for that.
>you will find 2006 games with better consistency than what we get from some devs now.
Name a few then

Great video games fag

God no not even worth pirating

>mafia 3 isn't a video game

What?

Not all Caucasian are considered to be white people. White is a culture it's not a race.

Oh god I can't wait for the glitch compilation

What part of Goodfellas was romanticised? It ended pretty shittily for everyone involved, and the ride there wasn't a picnic either.

Just reminds me of the grenade throw webms. This is going to flop so hard

Read the post again.

And it sacrifices both level and enemy design for the consistency.
Oh boy here we go again
Goodfellas ended the romanticism, but it was started way back in the 1930s when you had movies like Scarface and Little Caesar. The Godfather made it come into full bloom

You're right. Whoops.

Kys disingenuous faggot

Your loss, fuck boii's.

Take my word for it, WD2 is going to be game of the year.

I have no affiliation with Ubisoft, I just think their games are great fun.

Honestly guys, I'm one of you.

>A lot of reports makes it sound like making games is a nightmare, so I don't blame them for that.
Because they throw money at the wrong things. Low graphiced PS2 games were god damn works of programming art because they were forced to work within limits. Nothing released these days even compares to what companies were able to accomplish on that thing by being a tiny bit creative and not trying to make the next big interactive movie.

>buying

hohoho oh boy !

>member of a secret hacker group
>wear a "I AM DEDSEC" t-shirt

God no, mafia was shit from the first game on.

They are still working within limits and arguably less so then the PS2 era
Would anyone take him serious when he is dressed like that?

>member of a secret hacker group
Might as well be escalated to terrorist status
Then again, dedsec members were always retarded. Maybe WD2 ends with them ded

I love how these threads trigger the fuck out of everyone, I might even legally buy the game just to make memes

>everyone flies back from the explosion while still in that sitting position
>guy who the grenade hits dies like a cowboy from an old 50's western
>hostage sitting right next to where the explosion went off gets up and is completely fine
>several objects don't get destroyed until a second after the explosion

Well I see why they went the social justice route now. That shit has proven to be grade-A criticism armor for shitty games in the past.

>ayy gurls lemme holla at you

If I wanted to play a game with a nigger gangster, I'd play GTA SA

2/10

Deadsec aren't a secret hacker group, they're publicly sticking it to blume.

no but im shitposting on their steam forum since you do not need to have preordered to post

>That shit has proven to be grade-A criticism armor for shitty games in the past.
Like when? And it's only an effective armour when idiots like you keep attacking it on that front

That's not very nice, user.

the Mafia 3 review score

I just love how vidya marketing departments are always two or three years late when it comes to adapting their products to their public.
Who else but retarded 13yo "we r leejun" kids will buy this game?

This, my purchase depends on the answer to this question.

>Who else but retarded 13yo "we r leejun" kids will buy this game?
23yo 400 pound hackers?

holy fuck kek

>tumblr progressives
>sticking it to anyone

I don't give a damn about the story as long as the game is good and as polished as a $60 AAA ought to be. But this shit just looks fucking lazy.

Anyone who knows their way around a computer is embarassed at the portrayal of hackers in this game.

Hackers always were a self-loathing bunch
They'll be good goys, one way or another

>the only person that discovers the player has a sack over his head

So all our marketing towards you didn't work then?

Damn.

Sheeeeit baby, they got biggie in dis game?!

I hope they let you be historically accurate and shoot him

Have you guys seen their Facebook page? The devs really seem to think this. Is their magnum opus. I hope the game flops, because it looks really bad.

Nah, he falls through a window

Haven't you heard? The family unit is the patriarchy, what blacks need is more stronk independent single mothers who don't need no man

If this game sells poorly, white guilt is going out of style.

We'll know in a few days.

Why does everyone seem to think this game is pushing some kind of "progressive agenda"? It takes place 40-50 years ago. None of the racial issues of that time are relevant in the mordern day. There's no message you can send from having the main character shoot KKK fucks or the Mafia, because for all intensive purposes, they don't even exist anymore.

Da fuk a moolie doin in ma vedogame ayyyyyyyyy

Gotta love how you had to change the quote from
>''We are no longer vieweing the mob as this boys club''
and add the ''old white''.

This is why all political radicals are trash, they know their ideologies are borderline psychopath-tier, so they have to outright lie.

Don't worry guys, if the world has taught us one thing, is that the moment you get pissy, everyone rises up to put you down like ill dogs.

nah. ill wait till its under 10€ and then buy so i can call it a piece of shit on steam

well shit
>feels glad it wasnt his 120 dollarydoos that were spent

Free seems to be the right price to pay for it

No, this franchise has always been poor-man's GTA, and Mafia 1 fell short of what GTA 3 did.

The entire time you'll be asking,
>Why am I not playing GTA or LA Noire?

Sounds like you need to get Du30'd

Nope, I'm boycotting any game that shoves "identity politics" down your throat.

Does anyone have the OHMYGOOOD OHMYGODOHMYGOD clip?

Is that frank west?

this webm actually makes me want to play the game

>LA Noire
but that game is even worse than Mafia and arguably the worst sandbox game ever since you'll just skip driving/chase sequence etc.
fun lie detecting game, though

Never rid play LA noire. At least not more than the intro. Worth playing the complete version on pc?

>posting alpha footage

Fuck off.

SHOCKWAVES

Mafia3, WD2 and Steep are the only games left that im gonna buy this year.

Why not just wait and see what the full game is like? Instead of giving edgy opinions on a few clips you have seen of the game? Why all the negativity? The only thing I'm concerned about is no games being sent out to reviewers, because previous times that's happened the game has been shit, or maybe they want to surprise us! Either way wait and see

Dirty rat

This just reminded me why I stopped playing video games.

>game releases this Friday
>webm from footage from like 3 weeks ago
>alpha

What a shitty taste you have

Why did it have to be called Mafia 3, why couldn't it have been its own thing

>WD2
If it doesn't have Denuvo, i'll pirate it and play it thoroughly as an ironic game.
Wanna see what devs think appeals to kids.

This game is going to be shit. It wants to be GTA so much. I don't know why 2k is doing this when their parent company owns rockstar. Just do something else, friend.

What's the problem with calling it Mafia 3?

still unfinished code/build

S - Stealth

>Kanye West, master of stealth and teleportation

if it were less self serious and more like a blaxploitation flick, then yeah, i'd give it a go

Release: They removed grenades

this

the game looks thoroughly heinous, but if it doesn't have denuvo, hell yeah I'll take a look, might even buy. Based on that fact alone.

>The devs really seem to think this. Is their magnum opus.

This is their first game. It looks really good for a first game to be honest.

It's PRE-ALPHA, stop making us look bad.

IT'S LIKE SKYRIM WITH GUNS LMAO BASED

this game looks like a shitty 60's version of Watch_Dogs

I know a nation of Islam type black dude at work, the kind that believes the "mazart be black yo" infographics. He's interested in this game. No one else that I know has ever mentioned it.

This doesn't look too bad and not having played a Mafia game before I would be interested

Really don't want to play as a black, though. I'm not interested in their culture in any way.

Everyone who buys this is a cuck, end of discussion.

>Use wallhacks
>Find a guy
>Whistle at a guy
>Instakill him
>Repeat

Hope it sells well.

> The Modern Male

No. The gameplay has 100% turned me away. It seems so cheap and dull, like they're making it as obvious as possible that it's catering to the lowest common denominator.
>theleporting insta kills
>insta kills no matter what, doesn't matter if you're being lit up by 5 guys or out of ammo, you get the insta kill with plenty of invincibility to boot
>jamming adrenaline in your face and braving shotgun blasts like it's no big deal
>AI that actively wants to die and are push overs
>bumper cars
Now the setting I don't know about. It might be good. But given how the devs and writers, especially Blackman being a sniveling little cunt all the time, act on social media with their "I'm better than you because I subscribe to ideology X" attitude, I really don't care to find out if the story is any good. They claim that everything is "contextually accurate" and that "they just want you to think about it" but we all know when they make their political ideologies a part of their ego and personality, it will reflect in their work. Granted a total cunt can still churn out a good story. Frank Miller and The Dark Knight Returns is a good example. But then again Holy Terror was a shitshow.

Is the final boss the head of the KKK?

you like rock music?
blacks made that shit
get mad

Looks like the average Cred Forums user.
Although a bit whiter.

kids like that never suffered for shit, This is an assumption of course but I bet he's more fucking afraid getting shot by a cop then getting jumped by some banger walking up to his front door after work at 10 pm.

Of course not.. and even if I had no money or no job I wouldn't even pirate it, I have no intention of playing a black protagonist in a mafia game, am I just supposed to suspend my disbelief in such an unrealistic absolutely ludicrous Scenario!? No thank you.

No. I was flying the Mafia III flag for a long time before it got announced, but as soon as I saw the first gameplay footage I decided not to get it. It looks too arcadey. Not a Mafia game.

Sure looks fun

Holy shit why didn't we play as the dude with the fucking awesome mo'?
That game would have been awesome, a bad ass detective with an awesome moustache out to take down the mafia for selling his brother drugs and shit.
60s cop exploitation with sex and ultra violence.

Mass Effect 3 was when the trend began, and to a smaller extent DmC. Then we had Gone Home and the generation of walking simulators it spawned, Depression Quest, and for a couple years basically the entire indie segment of the industry.

On one hand I want this to flop because I hate how this bad this game looks tries to push an agenda

On the other hand I want it to succeed because watching Cred Forums cry like a baby is my favorite thing in the world

but guys seriously? why did GTA sandreas get a pass but this isnt?

or is it just the shills trying to bump the thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=CD7VYKN6Nh4

WE

Is this what you'll be saying when they release it and it's shit? "It's only the beta release guys, come on you're making Cred Forumsirgins look bad and racist omg"

That game doesn't go out of it's way to insult hard working black men, the few that there are.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Rudy Giuliani is the epitome of human filth, and Donald trying to attack Hillary for infidelity when he's onto his third wife is fucking insanity.

Look at the writer's twitter

No

>can't break wooden fence/ gate with a station wagon

I think even San Andreas had destructible fences?

Having multiple wives isn't infidelity if you're a Protestant.

Im pissed at it because with its close to being a black dynamite open world game that we will never get

The takedown animations have plenty of blood but there's a setting to turn it down.

Ok, I was memeing in regards to BFONE, because it does, or rather did look like a decent game, before I actually got to play it.
But Mafia III is unironically the worst AAA game I've seen in a long time. You'd expect a shallow action game to at least get the fucking "action" part right. Definition of a 6.0 bargain bin game.

>We are no longer paying attention to reality or history

What else is new.

>That HUD

It really is a GTA clone, disgusting

The hell, trailers show Vito with white hair, but they show him with black hair in this one

>killing random people because they're customers of a brothel that belongs to the wrong guy
>it's okay, one of them is going to say soemthing about niggers and another is probably going to rape/ beat a whore
>all while there's some proto-feminist dialogue at 200% volume seemingly following you around

youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=590

Haha, the racist has a weird fetish, simply epic!

>SJW
>acknowledging white-man history
>ever

Check your privileges.

>Check your privileges.
I just did, you goy.
This is antisemitism you know

>going into cover is almost as loud as knocking someone out

true gorilla warfare style

Can someone explain to me what is ment by the phrase "check your privilege"?

I know it's suppose to mean "acknowledge that society treats you different", but the way it's phrased makes it sound like something you need proper documentation for. Like some score you add up based on your gender and skin color, and that this sum equals a certain level of privilege you can claim and/or use in a given situation.

Like if a white person who happens to be a woman scores 87 privilege-points, and a black woman scores 35, does that mean that the white woman wins something? Does her opinion carry more weight because of this?

Or is it inverse? Like the closer you are to 0, the more your opinion is worth?

How is this calculated? Who decides the values?

This seems like such a vague system of definition.

feminism was a thing in the late 60s too

I didn't bought Mafia.
I didn't bought Mafia 2.
What makes you think I will buy something that looks worse than the first game?

>stab guy right in front of another guy after another stabbing 15 feet away
>NO WITNESSES

youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=781

Babby's first stealth power fantasy

Nigga's so black you can't see him

What country can I move to that's white, no SJWs, conservative isolationist values, no political correctness, etc?

>"A shadow picked him up and stabbed him!"

No.

It looks like shit.

Also:

>Italians
>White

Russia

WE

Ocean floor - people turn white when they end up there.

Norway. Who am I kidding? We're Sweden 2.0.

Latvia

russia or east europe slav land

Northern Ireland. You won't be welcomed though.

As you can see through:
The countries exist, but they're all shitholes.

When a country gets too rich it starts diversifying, and from there it's all down-hill.

#killwhitey

Why do black people have to ruin everything?

Lol this game is such a joke. When I buy a game called mafia I don't want to be a fucking black guy.

>russia

AI LITERALLY BLIND

youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=1204

Holy shit I love Irish culture, I've always wanted to visit there. I didn't know Northern Ireland was so based. Maybe I'll move there. Do they hate Americans on principle? I'm not a loud obnoxious asshole (and I'm not a fat neckbeard)

piss off lad

The Northern Irish hate everyone on principle, including themselves. They just finished a civil war in 1998.

Will it have. Denuvo or not?

Lmao do you honestly think I care about something that didn't happen in my lifetime? An that im supposed to feel guilty over something so disgustingly irrelevant? I care as much as I care about the thousands of refugees drowning in the sea's.. I don't give a flying fuck about any of them.

Poland.

They are about to bad child killing.

I just want an Irish friend to have a beer with and hate on other cultures

good photo chose. but still better then niggers
or Europe rape coaster

if only Pewtin did not fuck up rub value

A game supposedly about the Mafia starring a pack of monkeys? Yeah, pass.

What is it with Irish and urophilia?

Yours is one of the most univerally mocked "cultures" in the world. The Irish loathe Americans because you're all such tremendous faggots.

What is up with the people defending this?

It is when you start fucking one before you broke up with another.

>The countries exist, but they're all shitholes.
Depends on your perspective, I guess. Most EE countries aren't shitholes if your income source is in the West.
The cost of living is remarkably low and quality of things like real estate, tech, food, etc is largely the same or in some cases - better than USA. If you plan to work for a living here - then you're fucked, there's very little career growth available and the pay is laughable.

Have you ever met an American? We're not all like your media says we are.

?
That was one of the least edgy posts I've ever read on Cred Forums

>implying Italians aren't monkeys

>it's not stupidity that causes poverty! it's poverty that causes stupidity!

do you even realize how moronic you sound

But he is against the mob in the game.

Would rather play as the afro chick desu senpai

People should say the things they intend to say then.

Don't say "You can't complain about infidelity after several divorces." when you mean "you can't complain about infidelity when you cheat".

I met one in my university. He was a big loud-mouthed faggot too. I have a good yank friend and even he himself knows he's a big loud-mouthed faggot most of the time.

>a game that literally made Cred Forums defend KKK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Cred Forums needs an excuse to defend white supremacy
What fucking planet do you live on?

So was Tommy Angelo in Mafia 1 you underage shitter

>a game that literally made Cred Forums defend KKK
You think Cred Forums need a reason for it?

>Furthermore we don't need a Mafia 3 up 24/7

fuck off kid, Mafia 3 is top5 most anticipated games of 2016 and we are just 3 days from release. So what did you expect retard?

Ofc people will be talk about that. It's like to expect that nobody will talk about Overwatch/Gta V before release rofl.
Don't be so naive user.

Do you? What he says may sound bizarre and impossible but it's what the data states in plain numbers. Stupid people can fall INTO poverty, sure, but they're not the problem. The problem is the people being raised in poverty who are taught to revile "smart" people who got an education, who are taught to distrust and oppose the police and the government and never participate in politics to improve their communities. They're taught to aspire to nothing, to either be deadbeats living off welfare, or gangbangers, or maybe be a music star if they're lucky enough. Anyone that wants to aspire to be anything more, to go to college and to make something of themselves is reviled by their community for being "against" them and against their own kind, and are shunned.

These communities are fucked, and it's because they've spent so long in poverty they can envision anything else and come to hate it for being more than they ever got.

>That shit ass GTAV hud in a fucking 60s era Mafia game

Anyone have the gif of the porn shoot where the actress flee and camera guy still takes photos like nothing happened.

Youtube video with timecode, please ignore the pol tier title:
youtu.be/CD7VYKN6Nh4?t=179

I mean, as long as the whole racism isn't too heavy handed, it could be an alright game. I like the concept of the game being framed as a documentary. Plus, it looks like Lincoln's isn't gonna be a actual good guy, so that's nice.

Besides, the reason for the Italian mob betraying Lincoln's mob seems to be solely because of money, not race.

I aint buying any game that ill play for 3 weeks max for 60 sheckles. And cpy will crack it anyway so whats the point.

>People should say the things they intend to say then.
I assumed people engaging in this conversation had done the ten seconds of research necessary to be educated on the topic and able to discuss it. My mistake.

Nvm, youtube video title has changed.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, PEOPLE ACTUALLY GOT PAID FOR THIS GARBAGE AI?

>Mafia 3 is top 5 most anticipated of 2016
Stopped reading there

And anyone who was hyped for this game lost it when it was revealed that you're NOT ACTUALLY IN THE MAFIA. Why the fuck would anyone want to play a Mafia game where you're not a Mafia man but just a random nigger gangster wannabe?

youtube.com/watch?v=-bHFXAtXzlY

it actually fits

>Do you even know what a day one patch is?
>Lmao bro wait for the week one patch
>Stop hating, the first quarter patch will fix it
>Dude it hasn't even been a year yet, it's practically in alpha
>Who gives a fuck about that piece of shit game, the sequel is coming out in 3 days

Previous MC were also bad guys from Mafia perspective.
Tommy ended up as a dead snithc, while Vito broke majority of rules

Not to mention that she's a goddamn Eastern European mail order bride, she barely qualifies as a person.

Not to mention, Vito is coming back to help Lincoln on his revenge quest.

Not because he particularly likes Lincoln, he just wants to fuck up the mob.

>Barely qualifies as a person
Then that makes you a plankton.

>she barely qualifies as a person

Uhh, sexist much?

>Why does everyone seem to think this game is pushing some kind of "progressive agenda"?

because they took an established game series (mafia 1 and 2), then ripped it out of its original setting and instead made it into a black power fantasy about revenge against evil crackers and totally-not-trump here.

they removed the defining element that the game was named afte - the central appeal of the earlier games was playing as a guy who joins the mafia as a lowly grunt and gets to experience the mob from the inside. now that's gone, instead it's now against a random nignog who kills a bunch of klansmen and random whites who gather around confederate flags.

>They gave it to radbrad for like a week
>he shills it super hard because he wants more free shit
>they PUT HIS FUCKING WORDS ON THE STEAM PAGE SO ITS THE FIRST THING YOU SEE FOR WORKS
>they put literal who website recommendations on it

This game is going to suck, seeing that rad brad description was disgusting enough

Fuck yeah severance. The proper Dark Souls.

Unless you don't give him enough rackets and he tries to kill, making you kill him obviously.

See

>I assumed that I could say any old shit and people wouldn't question me
Yeah, that much was apprarent m8.

Well yeah, but why would anyone who plays the game wanna fuck over Vito?

>for all intensive purposes
Kill you'reself

You know what? I want an entire Stealth game that plays up this just for the comedy of SJW's fall over themselves to cry racism when you could make it a white person wearing black clothes/hoodie and have it be the same.

Its not just him, every writer on the their team is a white hating cuck

>a guy in game kind of looks like trup if you squint your eyes and do some mental gymnastics, that is unacceptable!
>Literal trump presidency game on Steam is perfectly acceptable though

>tfw Donald Trump wants to deport illegal immigrants
>And his wife is one
Is this how he plans to free himself up for wife #4?

>Wage gap?

DO people still believe this shit? Also I thought women had the wage gap?

I don't get this world...

Finally, a game that allows me to btfo racist DRUMPF supporters!

Helicopter for commies.

Not really fucktard, developers will claim all criticism of their shitty game is "raciss an sexiss" when criticized on ANY aspect of their game.

>TrendyWhitesAgainstTrump or TWAT for short

>Mafia 3 will force players to confront racism and face the realities of diversity says Mafia 3 lead writer.

vice.com/read/we-talked-race-and-politics-with-the-senior-writer-of-mafia-iii

>but why would anyone who plays the game wanna fuck over Vito?
To test if old man Vito still has his health regen

>Be sure the person you vouch for
>Whatev'
>Don't get involved in drugs
>Whatev'
>Don't start unnecessary wars with other groups
>Whatev'
>Do what you're being told
>Whatev'

>his wife
>illegal immigrant
I know you're retarded, but don't make it too obvious, alright?

Women DO get paid less than men per average. I don't know the racial stats that scatter that per race, but it's known that women get paid like $0.75-$1.00 less. Nothing HUGE but it's still an issue.

Aside from that one single frame, the Trump resemblance is basically non-existent.

Not to mention the character is nothing like Trump, he's just generic fat bad guy.

I don't want to play a game as an autistic vet with anger issues against other races, no.

Do they have a Senior White Writer too?

I thought it was because men don't have things like paid leave for pregnancy and the work men do is usually more dangerous?

You're a retard. Stop comparing all working men with all working women. Compare people of similar experience, in similar roles, for the same amount of time. The "wage gap" immediately vanishes.

Learn how 2 statistics.

yeah why the fuck

If it doesn't have a Hot Blonde Chick innit. Count me out.

HOW GOOD IS THE SOUNDTRACK?
THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT

No, it looks like a technological mess. Apparently that must make me a racist, but no, I'm still not getting it.

No they don't. The only reason that even appears so is because women don't have the positions or do teh tough jobs that men do, and so they get paid for less work due to position. If they are doing the same job as said man they'd get paid the same.

Otherwise if what you propose is true then everyone would hire nothing but women since it would make far more economical sense then paying men the full "dollar" (just how they do for international temp work visas).

what the fuck do they mean by its not an old white boys club anymore?

the dude doesn't join the mob, he is out to KILL the mob, seems like its still an old white boys club to me, you just don't fucking play as them in mafia 3

The Donald Trump game doesn't pretend to be anything other than a political game. This game is masquerading as a "Mafia" game when it's obvious BLM pandering.

That is exactly why, yes.

Not to mention the wage gap argument doesn't account for women generally preferring certain jobs that often pay less.

Not gonna pirate it even. Piece of shit.

>That feel when want this to be shit but don't know why

pretty much exclusively now
multiplayer games almost never hold my interest anymore, but I can always come back to single player games

Well It starts w/ one thing, and it doesn't matter how hard you try.

Sounds look some good 60's music, senpai.

Unfortunately, the game is set 1 year before the release of Fortunate Son, so we probably won't have [It Ain't Me playing in the distance].

Bait. Wage gap myth has been busted time and time again. That 77 cents per dollar meme was based on half-truths, because it lumped ALL women together instead of comparing men and women of the same position. Women are statistically less likely to pursue lucrative careers like being a CEO or a doctor or a lawyer, so obviously if you group ALL men together they make more money. That means nothing.

The wage gap exists because of the massive lack of women in very dangerous but high paying jobs, like construction, working oil rigs, or woodcutting
When this discrepancy is accounted for, the patriarchy screws women out of a whopping 4 cents on average

>purchase

Why are you even comparing statistics based on gender and not based on profession? Do you seriously believe the average woman works the same type of job as the average man?

>implying they wouldn't do it for free

There's enough gameplay of RE7 to determine that it just seems to be old school RE, but in first person.

>HAHA EPIC GAME IS COOL BECAUSE OF BLACK MAN I'M NOT RACIST XDDD HAHAHA

Cringe.

yup 30 yuuros from a legit seller aint that bad

You really think they're going to care about that shit? They'll put in any music as long as it sounds 60's enough.

Dude they have had several trailers and even showed off a ton of gameplay

looks fun

>it's a 'Lincoln whistles and stabs one guy after another' episode

youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=2197

>AWW SHEEEIT, I sure hope whatever made that noise doesn't sta- BMRRKLHHJ

You're probably right. As long as they use the original versions of the songs, everything is fine.

bitch, I'm not even playing it

>people will fall for this bait
>people will completely forget about OP's shitty racebait

Well done OP well done... HOWEVER

>having an opinion is now edge

My main grip with this is where the minimap and health is

It's like they saw how GTA did it and were like WE HAVE TO BE DIFFERENT

If I compare an individual woman to an individual man in the same exact profession, will there be any difference in their paychecks?
I'm really asking, I don't know what they base the "Wage gap" argument on. If they're making a field-wide average and seeing that women make less without accounting for difference in both work hours and employee count, they're retarded. If it's down to the individual then you have a point.

GTA didn't have an agenda
it was just a fun game

You shouldn't see any difference, no.

The wage gap argument is literally based on being disingenuous with statistics.

>you can shoot up kkk
>a group that haven't even done anything illegal in way over hundred years
>you shoot them up because they got different opinions than you do

Sounds like niggers alright.
The game is absolutely trash and they are just trying to sell it on the "WE ARE PROGRESSIVE BLACK PEOPLE" bullshit.

>The Witcher 3 but with a black Geralt
Have you ever watched the gameplay you retard? In what way its similar to witcher you dumb fuck.

Cred Forums does that for free

Geralt whistles for Roach, Lincoln whistles for every single enemy.

This is nothing but killing and blaming whiteys the game

I can already tell it's gonna be one of those games nobody will talk about after a few days so no.
I'm not buying it unless I see it for 5 bucks or less during a sale or on a keysite.

>Buying video games

>agenda

If SA dropped today, all Cred Forumstards would complain about is "an agenda"

And there is one to be seen in most GTA games. San Andreas has police brutality, coupled with the government's hand in drug flow. GTAV had a whole bit about governments being corrupt and incompetent. All that torture shit was ripped right from the headlines in our 9/11 world.

I guess they're gonna do the same with with every new Mafia know.
Include a Mission where you kill the protagonist of the last game.

except Mafia 3 literally has an agenda
the devs even admitted it, just look at these
>twitter screenshots
and see for yourself

>San Andreas has police brutality, coupled with the government's hand in drug flow. GTAV had a whole bit about governments being corrupt and incompetent.
the above sounds pretty Cred Forums to me

>black people romaticize the mobe more than anyone else with their scarface gangsta shit
>somehow this is white peoples fault

Marketing AND virtue signaling at its finest.

>help my AK is on fire and making noise

Why can't these devs into gunplay, everything down to the muzzleflash looks underwhelming.

youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=2543

Who cares if a game has an agenda. I just told you what GTAV's was.

>the above sounds pretty Cred Forums to me

What does this have to do with games having an agenda? Is this a case of "it's only okay when I agree with it!"?

Fuck off back to your containment board, Cred Forumstards.

>shooting someone in the dick
Nigger or no, that was way out of line. A fucking crime against humanity.
We need to gas the KKK.

I can't wait to fucking kill this nigger in the next installment for mah boy Vito. Or wait for this game to flop and end it before cancer spreads

If I wanted to play with airhogs I'd go to the park

well everyone can agree that governments are corrupt, and an agenda like that isn't blanket alienating over half a fucking country because "muh racism"

You first, lefty Cred Forums

>another TPS game with open world mechanics and probably shit driving
I'm not going to buy it because it's just going to be the same open world gimmicky stuff all over again and the story does not really impress me either.
If they really wanted to capture the 'cool-ness' of Black people they should've taken some notes out of San Andreas and others and make an open world game during the time period of the L.A riots.

That's what you get when you compare men's work and women's work. Men likes literally killing themselves for that paycheck

But user, there is a guy saying "he is reloading rush him", he knows when the player reloads, isnt that so "next gen", sure the guy got stuck on a wall like babbys first ai path and the cage door is completely bullet proof but.............look a mirror.

>well everyone can agree that governments are corrupt, and an agenda like that isn't blanket alienating over half a fucking country because "muh racism"

Killing mobsters in video games is not alienating. Killing KKK members in video games is not fucking alienating. Do you think the public has a problem gunning down Nazis in video games, too?

Don't answer that. I don't want to see how deep your retardation goes.

>niggers and SJWS will defend this shit

This is why vidya is dead.

Who is this fucking guy and why does he have a remote controlled suitcase as a friend

As a yank living in Norn Iron, it's alright. There's irritating parades every couple of days that block up the fucking town and there's plenty of dick heads around and the place generally looks like a shit hole but I actually kind of like it here. I've found that the people here are much more approachable and easy-going than Americans, depending on where you end up, obviously.
Also be careful calling a Northern Irish person Irish, some of em consider themselves British not Irish and still get pretty butthurt over it.

I never once said killing mobsters and KKK was alienating, only absolute retards care about that
but the devs are quite literally blanket blaming white people over
>muh racism
on twitter and in interviews
pull your head out of your ass

Only if you're not a weeb

wtf is that throwing animation

Never got into Mafia 1 or 2 so no? Also i love the new meme of making every MC a black guy so it's near impossible to discuss games without retards showing up.

>Tony Montana
>white

You've never watched the movie have you?

It's going to be hilarious watching you manchildren kick and scream after your board is deleted.
Seriously, fuck off and die. You are the newest form of cancer on this site and also one of the most destructive. You represent everything Cred Forums was created to get away from. Cred Forumstards are the niggers of the cyberspace.

>Don't answer that.
It's a rhetorical question.

>What does this have to do with games having an agenda? Is this a case of "it's only okay when I agree with it!"?
No, it has to do with the execution of it.
San Andreas is a narrative that wasn't exactly clear on the intention, at least not clear enough to people who played the game and just played it for the gangsta sheeeit.
The same goes for GTAiV where it was similar.
But if a narrative is too blatant in their message and too blunt about it then it outright becomes controversial or poorly executed and sends the wrong message.
This is what Mafia 3 does, it just outright sends a horrible message because it's terribly executed.

>but the devs are quite literally blanket blaming white people over
They aren't blaming all white people, just the ones responsible.

Unless you're a racist piece of shit that supports oppression, they aren't talking about you.

Right now, your posts are just like a German being triggered by Nazis being killed and shown as the bad guys.

>But not all Germans are bad.

No fucking shit. Who said they were? We're talking Nazis. And in this case, we're not talking about all white people, just racist ones.

I did for the time period and got a big ass discount for 40 bucks so i aint complaining much.

want to know how I know you're a newfag?
You think Cred Forums is new
it's new in name only, and the ramifications from deleting the original board TWICE are still fucking felt now.

Fuck off and die, cunt.
What retards say on social media if FUCKING IRRELEVANT. Comment on what is actually in the fucking game itself.
Referencing twitter or reddit or any of the sites you Cred Forumsfucks are obsessed with should result in an automatic 30 day ban.

Just fuck off. VIDEO GAMES.

>San Andreas is a narrative that wasn't exactly clear on the intention
So basically this all hinges on how stupid you and other players are, not so much the game company. Interesting.

>You think Cred Forums is new
Cred Forums is new, you dumb fuck.
>and the ramifications from deleting the original board TWICE are still fucking felt now.
Because you won't piss off.

Cornell Stokes and Mama Mabel?

I think that user was including, the other deleted board along with Cred Forums

>>you can shoot up kkk a group that haven't even done anything illegal in way over hundred years you shoot them up because they got different opinions than you do
>nothing illegal
>different opinions
>hanging and kidnapping non-whites is not illegal

I bet you think piss taste like lemonade because they're the same color.

>what the devs say on social media is irrelevant
you're right it usually doesn't
except what they are saying is literally the message they are putting in the game
oh and the game itself looks like complete dogshit despite the message, maybe if the game looked fun I might buy it. but it doesn't look fun in the slightest
stop getting triggered you autistic fuck, jesus.
>reading comprehension
I said it's new in name only you fucking retard, there is no fucking difference between Cred Forums and /new/ aside from the name

>whites not even allowed to keep their organised crime

>tfw live in a poor area
>government handouts and unemployment rife
>have been since the late 70s at least
>no crack/meth problem gripping society
>just a lot of people smoking weed or going to raves and taking pills
>last shooting was a year ago
>stabbings are irregular and make the news
>worst problem is that people are on welfare instead of factory floors
>everyone is white

>we wuz criminals and shit
hol up

seriously though this game just looks terrible, are the devs even trying?

Organized crime is cultural appropriation.

Can't say I give two shits about the KKK, but you know the vast majority of branches never did anything illegal, right? There's a reason why it turned into a big stupid social club for crackers in the early 20th century.

It's the Payne in the butt

>liberal tears
That doesn't sound any less homoerotic than male tears, y'know.

>Hell. Fucking. Yes.

Reddit is that way my man.

Go look up positions of work with gender put in per pay. You'll see there IS a wage gap of $.75 to $1.00, you retards.

>White is a culture it's not a race.
White people never had any culture. They abandoned their ooga booga ways when they became Catholics.

I mean, every game that has to do with a turbulent political and social environment sends a message in some sort with the narrative.
It's just all down to the interpretation of the player.
I don't really care that this game showcases shooting KKK rallys because that shit actually happened in the times when the Black Panthers where a thing because it was retaliation for all the shit that the government did to the black people even after they got their rights.

>White people never had any culture
Ayy

>Go look up positions of work
There you go being a retard again. Go look up positions of work, with similar years of experience, never married, no maternity leave and all that good shit and realise how much of a fucking mongoloid you are.

You cannot compare all women with all men, even in the same position, because it doesn't account for all of the variables that aren't gender.

COMMANDO PRO

everything points to this game being another Watchdogs

the broken physics and horrible ps1 era clipping do not bode well for the final product

Bait or retarded? I can' tell.

youtu.be/Z3edO2vKbuQ

As a European I look forward to the racewar in America. Fucking BLM scumbags.

>implying spics can't be white

Fuck You Nigger.

iconic/10

>negradamus
>Jamarcus
>jelani
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You see, that's not the issue here. If a GTA game has a black protagonist, no one cares. If a vietnam FPS has a black protagonist no one cares. If a futuristic action RPG had a black protagonist, no one would care either.

People care when a series of games that is specifically supposed to be about mid-1900s Italian gangsters, stuffed with Italian/Italian-American culture, and representative of a historical time period suddenly becomes muh black gangster in the south bid to be progressive. This game has no right being a Mafia game. If you played the first Mafia you would understand. It's like if they released another sequel to The Godfather and it was literally just a movie about black gangbangers doing black gangbanger things.

why? that's where i find my happenings, you fuckin sneaky underhanded kike.

Is wash dogs finally fixed/good enough and good looking enough (with mods) to be playable on PC yet? I want to pirate this turd because it takes place in my city.

>MFW dindus are trying make their name sound more African instead of english names...
>but instead end up failing

>If a GTA game has a black protagonist,no one cares.
>Hue

Everytime the main character changes from whitey to random black guy people lose their shit before playing it. GTA SA had people freaking out before they actually played it, but fuck that.

I understand the complaints, because in all reality this is the swan song of a company trying to get attention for something they fucked completely. Mafia 2 was a bore and didn't match Mafia 1 at all, and now they want one more stretch to left field to try and reel people back in. In all reality this is more of a backhand to black people since its being used as some sort of selling point

>"HEY LOOK WE GOT A BLACK GUY COME BUY OUR GAME"

The shit that annoys me is all of the triggered idiots these threads attract on both sides when it will just be another piece of 3rd person schlock regardless of who is going to be on the cover.

>le old white boys club

Nothing triggers me more than this shit

love this one.

sensitive little bitch

Spotted the dindu

This is legit. I'm considering canceling my pre order.

Why are video game writers always such blatant cucks?

Because they need their game to get made.

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiitt, We Wuz Mahbs.

Because it's hip to be a total self loathing faggot cuck.

You are a fucking moron who can't into basic economics yet alone reading actual research.

>wage gap is real guyz!

for fuck sake's, these retards still believe in that shit?

friendly reminder half of all children under 5 in the USA are now non-white.

they're just adapting to the demographic shift. white people are too busy with going extinct. expect a lot more evil whitey games in the future.

america? look at Europe.

The problem is that they don't understand that average earnings=/=wages. Never mind the laws that make salary discrimination based on gender illegal -- that wage gap isn't made up, shitlord!

I know right? I mean ffs they put all this useless shit and say THERE IS A TONNE TO DO! no there is not... running around collecting 500 collectables is not a tonne of things to do.

Open world games are tedious as fuck

If they want to write themselves into crime then by all means go for it

Fuck Trump and fuck whites

> niggers
> cosa nostra members

PICK FUCKING ONE! STRONCO!

>we wuz mob

When I read the second comment you replied to, I thought no one will fall for this bait what a twat.

My fault really, I forget sometimes how autistic and retarded this fucking board is.

Yeah, but not welfare though right?

>No more romanticizing the mob
But just about all mob film/stories/etc. are always about how the money and women never last and you get mixed up in crazy shit and crime don't pay.

Have these people ever seen a mob film?

Watch Dogs 2 actually looks pretty decent though, especially since you can change the protag into some respectable clothes

You do realize the coon kind would not survive without whites and it would just fall apart into tribal warfare with no technology/medicine/agriculture? Look at every example where the coon kind rose up throughout hitory against the white master and what the countries turned into. Absolutely ruin. Latest example is south africa where it went from a safe nation within africa to a starving murderous population filled with crime/muder/filth. The coon kind can not self govern.

it's intents and purposes retard

>Have these people ever seen a mob film?

They are making a black protag in a game called Mafia 3. What do you think?

Ignore the white boi shit, what would you think if they made a black protag in a Yazuka game? or a Triad game (Sleeping dogs 2) game?

You fucking nitpickers!
jk

Niggers already won. White faggots are on their side because of brainwashing and white guilt.

Who is this cute goblin?

Would bang both grills

That's because blacks wouldn't really fit in Yakuza and Sleeping Dogs universes, except if they travelled to Asia or some shit.

Now look at the Mafia and tell me it wouldn't really be possible to have blacks among them.

Maybe. I am genuinely interested in the idea of playing as a war veteran who's had a piece of his brain removed. I doubt it will be very good though.

>I just want someone to talk about how shitty other cultures are!
>BUT OURS IS NOT SHITTY I PROMISE
Pure innocent irony like this is not found often.

Yeah. Let me name some classic mafia movies with blacks in them.

Godfather
Scarface
Goodfellas

Why can you name some famous black mafia mobster?

I'm too white for this.

You already said it. Blacks wont fit-in.

Just look at what Rock-star made for GTA V and San Andreas. Now those are games where a black character really fits in and no one gives a goddamn hoo-ha about it.

Samuelell jackson was in Goodfellows. He fared well.

Well aren't foreigners popular nominees for entrance into the Yakuza? They got this whole cultural thing about being outcasts breaking the rules to get by? Hence why they have a large Korean demographic. I could see a Blasian guy being in a Yakuza game.

If that's true, then why do business don't staff all women to save to wages?

Hold up, so you be sayin?

>They abandoned their ooga booga

Except they still do chimp out, only rarely since every time they do, wars start.

oh now I see where the 'u tried star' comes from

The final boss is a physical manifestation of Whitey oppression. Once you kill it, Blacks regain the spirit of Yakub that was taken from them and they return to being the IQ 400 Kangz of the entire universe.

Has the kkk even done anything in the last 60 years?

I want someone to tell me with a straight face, that, without taking race into account, that these are not the ramblings of sociopaths.

its gonna be like the watch dogs launch all over again isnt it