Battlerite

plz redpill me on this game Cred Forums

It's fun

It's like Overwatch but with abilities and characters.

It's nice because you can play with just one or two buddies which eliminates the annoying factor of trying to coordinate with a bunch of random twats on the internet.

Got a friend to play with?

what am i missing with it? just seems to be like playing smite, top down, only in arena, with less chars to pick from and it costs money

If you liked WoW arenas then you'll like this.

It's fun in short bursts, especially if you've got a mate or two

how different is this from bloodline champions?

???

It's a shit $60 copy of Dota 2.

its slower and the kits are worse/easier to play

It looks insanely fun. The idea of it cutting out the tedious elements of MOBA's and just giving you sweet, sweet teamfights rings well with me. when I get home from travelling a couple of buddies and I are going to hit it hard.

It's fun just don't overdue it and play too much. You'll wear yourself out

fucking dropped

>Bloodline champions is free
>Suddenly have to pay 20 bucks to play a casualised version

?/?/?////////////?????

t. Clueless dota retard

is bloodline champions dead? I want to return

I tried it again few months ago, had like 100 players afaik

Could still get into games pretty fast, but I guess player variety is gone to shit. It also sucks for new players since you'll get stomped by people who played it since beta.

BLC came before Dota2 you god damn retard. Also it has nothing to do with it.

its going to be free in a couple months why buy it

get all the current characters and future characters for free.

>pay
>free

and more importantly EA

>doesnt understand the for free part is referring to future characters

You'll want a crew of two other people to play it with over voice chat. It is fun under those conditions though

Gonna be F2P when it comes out of EA, so only buy it if you wanna avoid hero grind (buying the game means every added hero is unlocked automatically on release)

the game is meant to be played 2v2, so you only need one other person

>Spending money on future content
>It's also somehow free

they could easily not give you that m8.

So it's not free, you need to spend money to get future characters

Or if it is free, please explain how can I get them without spending money.

in the modern industry, they could easily not give you future characters for the price tag and they would get away with it. dont even pretend they wouldnt.

Stop changing the subject and trying to use mental gymnastics.

Your original point was that the content is free of charge, but it isn't.

If the content is free like you originally said so, I'd like to hear explanation on how to obtain it without spending money.

spends hours and hours grinding.

>20 dollars
>plays like diablo except with only pvp
>2v2 and 3v3 arena battling only.
>2v2 is much better than 3v3 due to how chaotic it gets.
>there are only a few maps and they aren't that large
>game will go free to play eventually
>most characters are at least viable, however Balko and Paloma are pretty obnoxious
>there are no offense abilities that are point and click. most everything is aim and click with.
>"Loot Crates"
>in game currency for the most part is not worth much anything at all.
>Inhouse games with private lobbies must be reformed after one game, because of a shitty lobby system.

Overall I'd say it's worth playing, but it does have a few short comings. Mostly it's lack of hero/champions, map choices, and that a few of the heroes/champions are a bit much at times.

But that's the default ingame "feature", being able to buy champions just by playing.

We are debating a different thing.

What you originally said was that by paying money for it you get content for free. Which is paradoxical on it's own since you did actually spend money which makes the content not free.

see and

"they could easily not give you that" is a retarded argument since you already know what are you getting by paying money for this game specifically, future characters included.

You are knowingly paying money for the future content.

I'm still waiting explanation how is that free.

Anyone wanna play together who isn't an elitist rage kiddy?

I sexually Identify as Ashka. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the arena dropping hot fiery fireballs on disgusting Jade pickers. People say to me that a person being a fire elemental is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I already painted my body red and set myself on fire. From now on I want you guys to call me "Ashka" and respect my right to hit the entire enemy team with one Flamestrike. If you can't accept me you're a pyrophobe and need to check your elemental privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW

I don't get the whine behind the paying aspect of it? Since when have people become so fucking entitled that the idea for paying for a decent game is hard to swallow? These people have bills to pay and mouths to feed, they've worked hard on something.

I like the idea that if you're not in a hurry to play it, wait for when it's F2P, If you enjoy it, throw some money their way or just drop it if you're not having fun.

I thought people only ironicaly liked wow arena