Now that the dust has settled from all the whiny man babies. Can we all agree this is a good game?

Now that the dust has settled from all the whiny man babies. Can we all agree this is a good game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

It's certainly better than No Man's Sky.

>Now that the dust has settled

this is the catchphrase people use ot try and defend shit games

Hi, Sean, why haven't you tweeted since the games launch. You were tweeting everyday up to launch. I miss your twitter posts about how great this game is.

fuck off shill

No, the game is shit, now fuck off.

>overwhelmingly negative reception on Steam
Sage

No

No

sage

I'm surprised people genuinely believed this game would be good.

we need to autopurge any threads that start with any of the meme phrases

There's still a group of blind fanboys that will defend it with, "This isn't your CoD" nonsense or, "You didn't do your research" bullshit.

Out of all of their defense they will never acknowledge the half-truths and broken promises Sean Murray has said.

The concept of the game is great in its revolutionary scope which broke the 4th wall of game design taking gaming to a new level where you feel like your in the game.

the engine is breath taking

just wish there was some kind of point to it all

note...I did not pay for the game some user in a thread here gifted it to me

do not pay for the game

holy shill
whose review did you copypasta that turd from

Not in million galaxy years, Sean.
The only good thing about the game is all the shitstorm it caused.

i thought it was 2D

all I saw was concept art

on steam there are a legion of hardcore fans that shut down any dissenting opinion on the game.

still optimistic for the engine though

if somebody were to build an actual game with a story and a point within that kind of huge universe I would totally play it

Implying he doesn't pay to shill

It's funny.

Even with all the evidence to show how shit this game is they'l always deny the fact that the quality of the game is shit.

And this is the type of people I avoid. And funny how a game will expose these people with a fraudulent personality.

I'll stick to Freelancer and I-War 2 for my space exploration needs.

The idea behind it and the new aspect of procedurally generated worlds is very cool.
But it only feels like a tech demo and therefore is a rip off for a full price title.
Yes it does have a few pretty sights, nice atmosphere and funny animals here and there but overall is lacking on all gameplay elements.
Peter molyneux would have been proud

You are aware that noone on the NMS team was allowed to play the game to create the traditional day one patch because of the licensing issue with Sony which prevented anyone from the team from being allowed to compile or play the game under their contract.

To be honest, despite there being no point to anything and it essentially being a stripped-down Minecraft, I'm about 10 hours in and still enjoying it.
Sure it's shallow as all hell but it's still fun to explore, find a huge deposit of Emeril and realise that there's probably enough in there for you to buy a new ship.

It gets pretty damn boring in a few hours.

Sources or it never happened.

>Sure it's shallow as all hell but it's still fun to explore

Oh wow looking at planets with recolored creatures!

No. It was a bad game. After you visit a second planet everything looks the same. It is repetitive which in it self doesn't have to be a bad thing. But this game is boring and repetitive.

As much as I don't like minecraft, I can see why people would play it. You spend too much time to gather resources BUT unlike No Man's Sky you can build something that has visual representation. Even more, depending on a player they can build different looking stuff. No'mans sky just lets you grab the materials.

It's boring, repetitive and not worth 60$

>0.00000001 USD has been deposited into your PSN™ account
>Thanks from Hello Games™

I don't really care about the creatures, I spend way more time hunting down monuments/crashed ships/ruins because that way you get something substantial.
It's satisfying to talk to an alien and know exactly what it's saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU

No. It's could have been a good game, if they finished it. Right now it's just buggy unfinished mess that fails to deliver 90% of the promised features. With the current feature set, the "gameplay" gets boring really fast. And the bugs and crashes are not helping...

And that's coming from someone who spent 30 hours "playing" this shit

Talk to Sony's legal team who was literally the only contact NMS had with Sony once the contract was signed who was more interested in their billable hours than having a great game experience that Sean wanted to create which would have changed gaming forever which troubled many power elites in the game developer community.

>gets boring fast.
>played for 30 hours.

You're talking out of your ass. There's no reason why Sony would prevent Hello Games of playing their own game during development. You're a retard.

That makes alot of sense when you put it that way. Sony was definitely threatened by how successful Sean would be with NMS and did everything possible to sabotage the game because it would make Sony look bad if he succeeded.

>NMS faggot detected.

Out.

Spore

My friend tried to defend the shit inventory of the ships by saying it was """"""realistic""""""" because of the shape of the ship which is fucking retarded and makes no sense.

no

I got bored after like 5-6 hours but then I decided to Plat the game and see what's in the Centre of galaxy. 25 hours wasted, I could've been playing something good...

No... not really.
I played it with no hype and still felt that it was empty.
It is just bad.

maybe if it didn't run like trash i'd be able to enjoy it

PLEASE DO NOT KILL THIS GAME !!!!

I was offline from the game like for a week or more. I was about to try refund the game on Steam (after 40hours of gameplay - do not do that, they deserve money for 40h gameplay) and maybe buy Mafia 3, but today I played it for a few hours. Dude, this game has something inside, I do not mean features or performance quality, but I feel some emotional binding between me and the game.
I am afraid, that this hate-hype trend will kill this game, especially the pressure for refunds.

We will see, sad story.

I pirated the game and it is complete trash. Everything feels so empty and the ayy lmaos are rare and don't do shit. The game has the depth of a puddle and absolutely nothing to do. And the space ship sucks ass. It gives virtually no control when flying in atmosphere

No, we cannot. Mostly because the game is terrible.

reported for admitting to pirating the game which is a criminal act and a violation of the law under copyright trade agreements. People like you are why gaming is being destroyed as Randy Prichford said the head of Gearbox games one of the most successful indie devs in the industry..

>be in space
>same planets
>same resources
>same buildings and monuments
>same ships
>same stations

oh yea its as fun as walking down the same street for 40 years

hahahahahha
nice try Sean
no
your game is shit

I hate that i share a first name with Sean Murray

When I read threads like this and they call out Sean it's like they're calling me out.

Fuck Sean Murray for making me feel like this.