Name 1 (one) fanbase that's worse than Dark Souls

Name 1 (one) fanbase that's worse than Dark Souls
I dare you

I can't.
They're obnoxious, but what really separates them from furries, sonyponies, nintendoyearsolds, biodrones etc. is the fact that those games are geniuely enjoyable.

Bloodborne

Sonic.

Maybe lolfags or mlp

Rust's.
Any MOBA's.
Ninja Gaiden Black's little fan base recently.

Shantae fans

Ninja Gaiden Black of all games? What happened to make you think that? I barely even knew they had a fan base.

How much of it though? I only played Demons Soul and liked it quite a bit but can't really see myself playing another one for a long time. How are people still masturbating over every new entry of this series? Did it introduce a new demographic to gaming or something?

Yep, that's what I meant - they're enjoyable, but not some wonder soulsfags are making them out to be.

They constantly crop up in DMC threads and are just cancer. Obviously shitters that grew up on the OG Ecksbawks. Never able to realise that Ninja Gaiden and DMC are just a different style of game and can't get over the "NG is hard git gud" attitude.

Not saying OG Xbox was a bad console, but if you grew up on it - and only it - you are the worst type of person.

Name one (1) thing more retarded than posting like this.

@353644005
(you)

What did he mean by this?

DotA/LoL

Any fanbase on Cred Forums is comprised of whiny entitled babies in this day and age so I can't.

Accompanying it with a picture of Drake

All good answers, hopefully hiroshimoot burns this shithole to the ground before the site goes under for good.

Nintendo.

Only Ninja Gaiden game I like is Black, I'd say DMC as a series is much better (3 and 4 are both a lot of fun). I had an OG Xbox and played DMC at a friends house.

Final Fantasy

Just look at and the daily MMO circlejerk featuring xivg avatarfags

This

literally everything you angry casual

Undertale

Pre-GBA era Fire Emblem fans.

>MUH NINTENDO SHOULD GO THIRD PARTY

I wasn't going to agree, but then
turned up.
Pottery.

Nintendo is holding itself back by insisting on its own hardware. And everybody agrees: Nintendo's strengths are in software development, not hardware. They can barely even afford their hardware branch. If they developed for Playstation, phone or any other platform, they would save a lot of money and could allocate it all to software production. Their games would release faster and be better than ever. Nearly all of their shareholders, nearly all industry experts agree with this. You stupid fanboy fuck. You're literally begging Nintendo to make worse games so they can keep churning out hardware that nobody else cares for. Why? Isn't the Wii U enough of a dud?

Every fanbase is horrible in their own way. The Souls series is my favourite one, but the majority of fans posting here are obnoxious assholes who don't know better than to shit on everything else.

yea this is not a good place for discussion, because everyone will just shit on everything
people should not come here expecting conversation

Melee

I feel you pain, and I genuinely like both DMC and the modern Ninja Gaiden. I would recommend straying away from comments like, "Not saying OG Xbox was a bad console, but if you grew up on it - and only it - you are the worst type of person," though. Mostly because it's obvious you're trying to appear older than you are.

Dr. Who

>Their games would release faster and be better than ever.

More money towards something doesn't mean they'll make better design choices.

brony
furry
undertale
minecraft
metal gear
platinum
bethesda
elder scrolls in general
doctor who
supernatural
sherlock
doctor superlock
Any else Im missing?

>posting serialized television motion pictures on the wrong subforum on an image board for mongolian cavedrawings

Megaman

This is probably a case of "every fanbase that I'm part of for a longer period of time sucks", which is true.

Their design choices are not the issue. They're usually great. Sometimes extraordinary. But always handicapped by underpowered, inefficient hardware.

Bli$$ardrones

The "N (number)" / "NUMBER (n)" memers.

Half of those aren't even games, you fishy minge. Stop hanging out with normies and you'll never hear about all that cable TV garbage.

Anyway, I can't really think of a worse fanbase than Souls. They've piped down a lot since III, but most of them are absolutely insufferable.

Overwatch specifically

Master race

>Half of those aren't even games, you fishy minge
That's not what OP has asked

As someone who plays xiv the erp avatarfag shit is fucking degenerate cancer.

Xiv threads exist on Cred Forums sometimes to the point of being stealth generals because discussing the game on /vg/ is literally impossible

You're on Cred Forums, you pea-dicked accident. I know it's easy to forget, but you don't have to specifically ask for fucking video games on the video game board. They're (supposed to be) implied.

>it's obvious you're trying to appear older than you are

I'm not saying I didn't grow up back then too. I'm just saying that OG Xbox was full of absolute trash that only gets remembered fondly because it was the only console that person had. Sure you had some good games but most of it was dudebro, western trash.
I'm 28 tomorrow

So you would reply with a car brand if someone asked a question like this on Cred Forums for example?

Sounds like someone couldn't git gud

I doubt that car fanatics are more obnoxious than weeaboos, so no, I would not.

THPS4 was on Xbox and it was definitely dudebro trash, but the good kind. I played the shit out of that game.

Trust me, car fanatics can be just as bad as weeaboos, but not as often. One of my relatives are absolutely insufferable.

The only thing Souls fans have gotten gud at is derailing every thread they see by informing everyone that whatever game is being discussed is worse than Dark Souls, and should aspire to be like Dark Souls, as if it possesses some kind of secret universal formula for great games.

It's almost fascinating, actually, just how highly a mass of people can place "hit n' roll" on a pedestal. I've actually seen droves of genuine believers that the Souls franchise is offers gameplay that is mechanically deep and intricate. It's bonkers.

>that inferiority complex

Dota, LoL, CSGO ...

If you don't have anything to contribute, don't hit submit. Since the Souls community has simmered to a hush lately, I guess the worst fanbase to permeate the board in recent memory is Undertale. As if its actual fans weren't atrocious enough, the people who intentionally get a rise out of them are tirelessly obnoxious. It's like a shitposting pincer attack.

Blizzard

Smash is easily the worst. Souksfags might be more vocal, but nothing comes close to the unbridled autism of Smashfags. They're quite literally worse than niggers.

Bethesda

That is because they *are* niggers. Actually literally, if you look at any YouTube footage of the FGC you'll see I'm right.

Is the game worth playing? I figure I have to try it sooner or later because everyone keeps fucking talking about it.

World of Tanks

Honestly, I shopped around back then, and the dudebro trends I noticed, obviously, started with Halo 2, but really came into their own during the seventh generation of consoles. I agree, though, the original Xbox had the broadest appeal, and barely even touched the PS2 in terms of catalogue.

This.
>Shit in pools.
>Molest community figures.
>Don't bathe or wear deodorant.
>Steal everything in sight.
>Gloat about stream viewership.
>Demand autistic shit from TOs like "hand-warmie" stations.
>Complain about station count and finals time at a vehicle for traditional fighting games.
>Complain on social media instead of behind closed doors.
>Smell like literal piss and shit.

Undertale

Has anyone said Sonic or Metroid yet?

ARMA

Sonyggers in general
but if we're strictly talking about game-communities: Souls and Overshill

Nepfaggots
Nintenyearolds
Any anime fanbase
Any weeb fanbase

Bioware

And yet people make the Witcher out to be God's gift to gaming when it's complete and utter trash compared to most games...

Witcherfags are far worse than soulsfags for the simple fact that soulsfags support and like a game series that's actually good.

xiv are not ff fans, they're erping faggots who use the game as an online dating hub since every other MMO is shit

xv fags are cancer since they've either never played ff before and just want to shitpost or haven't liked any modern entry and just want to shitpost

the actual ff fans are usually in /ffg/ or making VI/VII/VIII/IX threads and they're tolerable

I mean, Demon's Souls is hella clunky and the worst entry in the series IMO. The series just attracts edgelords who think running through NG with a katana makes them a god of videogames

Blizzard, Blizzard and Blizzard

fucking Metroid is awful because they don't want to acknowledge that their protag is literal fapbait for old nip businessmen who fucked the series by splitting it with two completely different genres

Smash bros fanbase

As a Kingdom Hearts fan I name the Kingdom Hearts Fanbase. We truly re the worst.
Pokemon is worse too but not as bad as we are.

Witcherdrones, there's nobody worse.

dota 2
lol

russian hots

Besides Evangelion off the top of my head is:
Souls cockriders
Moba
Nintendofags
Sonyfags
Xboxfags if they still exist
Smash
Blizzard shills

Competitive games in general. They get so pissy when someone goes against their "meta" picks and are incredibly territorial. The single mention of any other fighting game or moba or shooter makes them flip the fuck out.

They're just brainless "durr it's so hard, durr muh deep lore" idiots. Actually painful fanbases is shit like Sonic.

Have you tried reading the thread or ctrl+f

>Is the game worth playing?
Obviously there are many people who would give you a resounding "yes", but in my opinion, not at all. The game is often praised for bending conventions, but my experience only left me with reheated cliches and half-baked twists that have been seen countless times prior, and accomplished to better effect.

>there's a happy flower in the beginning, but it's actually a bad guy later?!
>the game breaks the fourth wall and talks to you!

That kind of shit. Honestly, the entire thing feels like a pretentious, less funny "homage" to Earthbound, from the bizarre atmosphere to the retro spritework. There's no reason to play Undertale over that game.

Well, for fighting games, I think that's more of a Capcom thing. All the underdog games are a bit more friendly.

Autistic sonyfags
indie pixel hipsters
cod dudebros

Monster Hunter.

series is so bad they have to start all of their threads with bait just to keep them alive

Bethesda and Warframe communities

League. Kindom Hearts too, maybe?

Undertale faggots.
Bethesda apologists.
Halo fans.
COD fans.
Literally ANY waifuweeb shit.
Pokemon faggots.
Sonic faggots.
Anyone who thought 'The Beginner's Guide' wasn't pretentious trash.

WitcherFags for sure

>Dude, the Witcher 3's DLC pack should win GOAT this year, it's practically a stand alone game lol

>Yeah dude, Witcher 3 was totally the greatest game of 2015 dude!!!

>No dude... it was the greatest game... of all time!

>DUUUUDE!

>"it was kinda mediocre and bland honestly."

>STFU YOU FUCKING EDGY CONTRARIAN!

>YEAH STOP BEING SO SALTY, YOUR OPINIONS ARE SHIT

KH fans are relatively harmless. I'd say Overwatch has taken over League's position as "The Hottest Annoyance You Won't Stop Fucking Hearing About!".

Oh also.

MOBAfags.

Absolute subhuman scum.

And yes that includes Overwatch. It's not a MOBA but it attracted the same league of shitstains.

Half-Life 2 fans aka Reddit. Dork Souls comes pretty close though.

Here's a question. Which game has the best fanbase?

Undertale

Lisa

PC fags - those gays are so retarded I stopped buying games on PC, because I don't want to support a platform with such a retarded audience. It is not like I bought a console, I just pirate everything on PC and then buy console version.

Fuck PCMRetards

Smash bros.

Oh boy, this gon be easy

Sonic
Mario
M9
Mass Effect
Zelda
Demon Souls
ARK
LoL
CS (all games)
Undertale
Final Fantasy (specially VII)
Fire Emblem
Dragon Quest
Brawl
Minecraft
Fallout
Half-Life
ARMA (specially 2)
Kingdom Hearts (Whew, this one)
Witcher 3

I could probably go on, but, meh

Final Fantasy Newfags.

(Post FF12 fans)

They are the FUCKING WORST.

>arguing the "quality" of fan "bases"

How much of a butthurt piece of sour shit do you even have to be?

jojo

Not videogames but you're right. Autostic women are fucking cancer.

Easiest shit ever

>Moba community
>CS:GO
>Insurgency
>Rust
>ARK
>Bioware

League community easily.
as a big soulsbourne fan i'll be the first to admit the community gets pretty damn autistic but nothing really tops the manchildren that play LoL

The fuck is the beginers guide?

faggotgate

Sonic
Minecraft
MLP
Homestuck