5 hours until NX is revealed

5 hours until NX is revealed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc
youtube.com/watch?v=zX2smM87r14
youtu.be/KfmBysrZ2v8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This really is the worst mock up yet.

Do you use the thumbsticks with your eyes?

No, you use your feet

you use the directional pads and buttons with your toes, of course.

Mock up thread?
Mock up thread.

The unit is actually 8 feet across, you hop around on the buttons while tugging the sticks around with your arms. Please enjoy your new innovative gaming experience

>mfw when fake leaks will be better than the real thing

>5 hours until NX is revealed
Where?

I think you mean best

I NEED SOURCE

THE HYPE CAN'T HANDLE ME

Let me guess, some gimmicky shit that only takes away from first party games and scares away any competent third party studio. It's also going to have the worst performance of the 3 consoles.

It's going to be a portable steam machine, right?

>the console is the controller
brilliant

are you the guy that said if they don't reveal it you'll let all of Cred Forums cum on your face?

Yeah you walk around with a car battery strapped to it and have to continually replenish ice packs to cool it.

I dunno I feel like we should be looking at BotW a bit more closely for clues as to what the NX can deliver.

Aonuma said that the gameplay is the same, just with different graphics, so anything the WiiU can do, presumably, the NX can do. While this could mean any number of smaller improvements may happen, he seemed to stress that there would be gameplay parity. Stuff like the scrollwheels speeding up management, but not changing the way it happens, seems like it could happen. Conversely, BotW requires you to enter a menu for the map, otherwise leaving the gamepad blank, making me believe that the NX in fact does NOT have a second screen mode like the WiiU.

I always love trying to imagine how you would use some of these mock up consoles.

>those D-pads
>Right D-pad is meant to be serve as face buttons when playing

Yeah good luck trying to mash with those, or use Y and B comfortably

Gonna have some muscular arms!

And one that is also heat resistant, I imagine.

5 H O U R S

When the fuck are we finding out more about this fucking thing?

>No! No! I don't wanna get up!
>AAAAAHHHH

>B E E M

After you go to sleep.

Every one of those mockups is a perfect fit for "here's your controller, bro" threads.

underrated bost

is the NX the console with the most mockups made?

Needs more LEDs and suspicious unreachable buttons with questionable labels like "pro", "massage", "reset" and "north".

I kind of like that controller and even console design, even though it looks retardedly huge and I can't imagine the controller would be particularly comfortable to hold

Someone should just make a portable console that looks like the floppy disk of old.

I think the Revolution (aka the wii) had alot more iirc

>buttons as hardware DLC
Jesus.

WHY WHAT WHERE?

don't do this to me

Why do people even make these shitty mockups anyway?

"haha my retarded concept was closest that means I win!" is all I can think of.

It's a meme, ya dingus
because Nintendo should have revealed it months ago

Everything about NX sounds like fucking garbage

>Everything about NX
so nothing?

this one is just fucking stupid, le future console meme

I was talking about rumors, which i guess at least partially true
Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt that they are all wrong. Nintendo probably knows that it's garbage too

Kinda fun to see people try to predict the design of a new console we know little about.

i feel like this is a reference to something, but i'm at a loss. it looks like a retro scifi tv prop, like an episodic macguffin from old doctor who or star trek.

i want to believe

pick up a Quran and join ISIS then

>standing upright
>no hole technology

2/10 it's shit

>I was talking about rumors, which i guess at least partially true
>Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt that they are all wrong.

This guy should be an architect.

I'd visit a library that looked like this.

>JUST ADD AS MUCH SHIT AS POSSIBLE

Same reason fags were Photoshopping Articuno into Pokemon GO.
It's That Kid, who never grew up, never got a job, still lives with the same dad who works for Nintendo, and told you that he got the tri force in OOT.
It's that kid.
And fuck that kid.

>all those features
>1300 mAh battery

I hope you like charging your controller all the time.

As of October 1st, all rumor's, except for maybe cartridges, have considered debunked.

This

At this point the NX could be a dead rat with a Mario hat for all we know.

Nintendo have actually tried this shit before. There's an image/video somewhere of a prototype 3DS where the dad and circle pad were removable and swappable, but they didn't go ahead with it in the end.

Nintendo almost always goes back to its failed ideas in the end so it's not impossible you'll see this approach before long.

Buttons shouldn't be that close to the bottom.

>le girl gaymer

That's not a disc it's a fucking sawblade.

>a dead rat with a Mario hat
GENIUS
THINK OF THE NEW GAMEPLAY POSSIBILITIES

The buttons are WAAAY too far from each other.

It's a Zelda game so yeah, one of the few examples where that player prediction actually works.

I hope NX is just a big ruse, and turns out it's not even hardware at all, just a client to purchase Nintendo games on Android and iOS, plus an exclusive iPhone controller. The maximum overmad could power Cred Forums for several decades and Hiro wouldn't have to worry about ads and Cred Forums pass discounts ever again.

>that link

>Hi! :) Click the button below to join my private blog and get instant access to all of my sexiest photos and videos.

Literally paying 30 bucks to see a blog.

Me too because Nintendo is trash for children

Nice! So when I get back form work, I'll have something to look foward too.

what makes you say it'll be revealed in five hours? or more baseless speculation?

>Nintendo NX is available for download in the AppStore and Google Play right now!

And it's comic sans too, this can't be real.

This was the origin of their NFC tech which ended up becoming Amiibo.

What's wrong with kids playing on Nintendo consoles?

UI mock up

>All those people who imagine NX as some kind of Voltron abomination

Never forget.

i've seen the NX. ama.

a/s/l?

Well that would be the handheld, but what about the console?

34/m/brit

When will they finally bring back the E-Reader?

The more of Cred Forums's mockups I look at, the happier I am that none of you design products irl

I have no clue how this one's supposed to work

how many peepees have you shuckled?

Don't give this retard attention.

forgot image

Why the fuck is that disc serrated?
Is a disc-thrower it's new KILLER feature?

The amibros

Is your dad's uncle Nintendo?

Have you ever used one of those water flosser things?

ikr
Why do retards think detachable components are a good idea?

ask me ACTUAL questions
and fuck off, screen cap what i say and when it's revealed youll be fucked

wait.. how does rumble work with accelerometers/gyros?

Nothing but it shouldn't be any kids in here. 18+

how is babby formed

fixed

>pedometer

That means that this could be the closest to the actual NX.

Lmao.
That's up to the game devs to figure out.

115mm is massive for a jap controller senpai.

dude

So what's the likelihood of the NX getting announced in January and releasing in November 2017?

How is that not an actual question. You said "ask me anything," and I want to know if one of those water flosser things is worth the money, you dick.

looks like a DVD player from Wal-Mart

That looks like a low end dvd player from 2003

Can it make me a girlfriend?

Here are the actual decent ones.

fair. no i havent
no, considering it uses cartridges and aint vr; will outphase 3ds/wiiu both; can't play either games directly will have wiiu games as downloads; controller is like a portable tablet better than wiiu's

screen cap this shit

cornbro out

fan-fucking-tastic.

Not him but I have one, they're pretty damn good, ever since I started using it alongside my usual brushing and risning out with mouth wash, my mouth feels much cleaner, and my breath is fresh too.

Just watch the fuck out at higher levels because you will blast your gums into fucking red mist

>Knex

5 hours?

Cred Forumseterans and teenagers of Cred Forums you will witness the death of nintendo in your lifetime. From the Wii, to amibos and the death of Iwata the NX will be the final nail in the coffin.

The NX reveal will leave you speechless in how bold nintendo is trying to pass off gimmicky out of date hardware while also pissing in the face of some of their best franchises.

mark my words the NX will flop and the only thing it will be good for is perhaps playing emulated ports of actualy decent retro games. If it also supports amibos ill die of laughter, they will be developing more games for the iphone too. its a grand shame what nintendo has become.

Do you sit down to pee?

I asked if it could fill the void in my heart and you give me this bullshit?
Go back to Cred Forums faggot.

I'm done, there is an endless amounts of these. Just goes to show how autistic a fanbase can really get.

>a pro controller with scroll wheels

>"ask me anything"
>answer things nobody asked about
>"screen cap me bro!"

No. Stay go.

how do i shot web?

Nintendo has some sort of patent on scroll-wheel shoulder buttons or something.

>Literally just a tablet with two attached controllers

Don't forget the stereo speaker!
The single stereo speaker..
just one...right in the middle...

youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc

This looks too hard.

I know, right?

You've got the Chatter Phone and the Smart Phone at the same time? Who the fuck can dial that many numbers?

>Quick switch between games by turning the dial

Magnificient!

>There's an image/video somewhere of a prototype 3DS where the dad and circle pad were removable and swappable
>the dad
>removable
>swappable

I wish my dad was removable or swappable when I was a kid ;_;

Animu?

That feel when a circle pad would have made a better parent..

5 hours??? wtf are you talking about???

My housemate's brother works for Nintendo and is currently staying over AMA. Actually don't he won't tell us shit.

>the NX is revealed
>it's just a Wii U gamepad
>called the Wii UU

How come no one replied to this post ?
Are you N-tards all fags or what ?

Now it's just 3 hours and 15 minutes!

yeah babyyyy

Yuru Yuri

do they have like, a post on twitter or something?

Though while taking about the Wii U he did drop "wouldn't it be nice if you could take the pad with you when you went out?", to which I told him that was fucking retarded because the controller is way too big. He then looked really awkward like he knew I was right but the NX has a retard big controller you can take out.

That's all I got out of him.

Probably the same as the Wii and Wii U controllers, you silly billy.

That's the problem with removable components, they're easy to lose.

The GameCube was the pinnacle of Nintendo consoles, prove me wrong.

>nintendrone Xontroller

Kek'd

Is there any reason why people think its getting revealed today?

WiiW

DOOD
MOOM

Breaking news, millions of toddlers choke on the D-Pad.

>All this detachable mock-up shit

Man, I just want a console without stupid fucking gimmicks.

They'll just put a hole through it like Lego men.

>wanting that from Nintendo

user this is all they have left.

Yes but.. how did they do that? That's pretty neat.

Nintendo isn't the company for you then friend.

This is a Nintendo thread.. what are you doing here?

I have top secret insider information and I can confirm that the NX's official name will be New Nintendo Super Wii U 2 for Mii and U

Are you asking how rumble works in general? These weights spin around to shake the controller (this is a PS3 controller but same idea). I'd expect they wouldn't really interfere with gyroscope or anything.

I played the demo of the new zelda a few days ago and the game chugs like shit on the wii u. Constant frame rate drops and lots of pop in

Pro tip for wii u owners

So you can either have more battery, more memory or a camera but not all 3 at the same time? That's a fucking brilliant idea.

Nah, I mean how did they make it so the rumble doesn't throw the accellerometers/gyros all over the place?

It's getting delayed to Q3 2017.

I played the game, not the demo, this morning and I can confirm it runs at 1440p 120fps on 3DS.

Why don't any NX mockups use the DS clamshell design? it makes a lot more sense, it's a tried and tested design, keeps it portable with or without the controller attached, protects the screen and it means you'd only need 1 port on the bottom for the controller and console dock rather than 3 ports to attach the controller to the sides

ps4 has a gyro and rumbly tumbly shit, go ask them

Seconded

A good clever filter using the rumble drive as an input, they can probably filter them away. Maths and shit.

A little rumble is nothing for a gyrometer. And with an accelerometer the directional shakes even themselves out.

Remember sixaxis? They said they can't put rumble in it because of that reason. Seems like they found a solution in dualshock3 onwards.

Honestly if their new console has backward compat with Wii U and 3DS I might pick it up since I haven't got either of them. There's quite a backlog of good games to play there.

It's not exactly an earthquake, user.

That was a lie to justify cutting costs.

Yeah, I figured as the mass and orientation is constant and they know the velocity that they can work out which movements to filter.. but I still think it's fucking clever.

that, and they couldn't be arsed to do the math work.

Why are y'all expecting some sort of next-gen powerhouse? As much as I'd love something like that, it's prob going to have some shitty gimmick

I think you're onto something.

I'm going to laugh my ass off when the gimmick is software based, not hardware based.

Last gen tech + gimmicks has been Nintendo's MO for a while now. I'm not getting my hopes up.

I want this to happen just to get a look at their 2017 line up.

I hope it's something like this.

>make shit software
>pass it off as a gimmick

Just program the controller software in a way that it doesn't register every shake but INTEGRATE them over an amount of time. This filters rumble out be making the netto force 0 while directional force still comes through.
For precision you could activate this small delay only when rumble will activate.

>Holding a controller made out of fucking lego

>540p

The wii u gamepad does 480, if you're not going to go from 480 to 720p you might as well stay at 480 because it will not make it look any better.

What makes you spergs think Nintendo is saying shit about the NXT today?

I am curious, why today of all days? You guys are nuts

HD is not just textures m8. Might as well just say digital only

3DS is 240p

>dick nipples
With all the mockups of the NX that have been made at this point at least one of them has to be pretty close to what it will actually look like.

Here's your controller bro.

>NOW YOU CAN PRAY GAME
>BUT YOU CAN NOT STOPPU THERE
>PATENTED "NINTENDO SNAP" FEATuRE RETS YOU GET INTO YOUR FRIENDS GAME TO TAKU PICTURES AROUND THE ENVIRONMENT

As long as they don't pull a Wii (i.e. NX power being practically identical to the Wii U) and it's at least in the ballpark with XBone/PS4, I'll be happy.

There is a small part of me that worries it will actually be LESS powerful than the Wii U. I don't put anything past these fuckers anymore.

Lower settings for portable mode is fine. But if that bitch is plugged into my TV, it better look at least comparable to the competition.

No one actually thinks that, we're just talking about the rumors and mock-ups.

>THIS WIRR BE FORCE ENABURED IN EVERY GAMU
>PREASE UNDERSATND, THAT THE NX WILL NOT FEATUR TRADITIONAL MULTIPLAYR IN ANY SHAPE

>>'The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.'

>yfw The NX is delayed to fall 2017

>NX power being practically identical to the Wii U

I wish I could be that optimistic. Then again, grafix and performance have never been a selling point of Nintendo games, and we'll prob get as many third-party titties as the Wii U did

Well, the one advantage of them using last gen tech is that it makes it much easier to hack, which means we'll see emulators much sooner.

so what is happening in 3 hours? what website is the stream?

Most of the times what differs between say PS4 and Vita version of the same game are the textures. But you'r right, stuff like HD models, more complex shaders and lighting and shit would be downloaded as well. Hell you could download and install the whole game just like modern consoles already do.

>Here's your controller bro

I could wait til january 2018, just show us what the fuck the console is and put an end to this maddening silence and rumors

is the NX actually being revealed today or is it just another """""rumor"""""

>mfw The NX is delayed to fall 2017
>mfw E3 2017 goes by and we STILL don't get an NX reveal

Not even that, just shitposting.

guys look the NX

i cannot wait to play zelda breathing the wind

I don't even give a shit as long as Zelda isn't affected.

But of course it will be.

>Expect the NXpected
hilarious

I just hope that they this time keep the well accepted and known and pretty good name.
This is the companiy that changed the badass "Nintendo Revolution" into Wii, so it's not too far that at the last second they will have the glorious idea of naming the NX the WiiU2 or WiiU^2 or WiiUU, because the pun with "you too" is totally woth that moronic name, right?

>giving a shit about The Legend of Zelda: Babbyskyrim Edition

kek

The NX is really a portal to hell

>You can undress Link, your arguments are invalid

>Supporting Nintendo

Nintendo threw everyone under the bus with the Wii. If you give them $1 of your cash you are supporting cancer.

NX will just be a updated Wii U. Kind of like how PS4 Pro is a upgraded PS4.

Then it must have released early...

It's a fucking doorstop.

Anyone else want it to have phone capabilities?
Carrying around a phone and a portable console seems stupid in this day and age

>softmodded the Wii, downloaded like 20+ games

I'd like to think that makes us even

If you care that much mr Todd "manlet" Howard for it, why not you don't port skyrim to NX?

this can play legend of zelda at 60fps and at 4K

If they directly copied the Vita's hardware with the same build quality but put games on it that would actually be the best possible outcome.

So the door doesn't hit their ass on the way out of the gaming industry

>backwards compatible with all nintendo hardware
A man can dream

So THIS is the new concept.
Wii
WUZ
CHEFS

fucking madcatz

Put a "PS4 Pro" stamp on it and I'm buying it.

I chuckled. (sensibly, of course.)

XBONERS
SONYDRONE PRO
NUMALES

If they directly copied PS4's hardware with the same build quality but put games on it that would actually be the best possible outcome.

>Can't even quote the right person

kek

>nu
I giggled

>that controller
>best outcome
how about no

If Nintendo make a console that doesn't have a shitty gimmick that totally fucks up everything and makes it impossible to make games for I'll be interested again
But that will never happen

I heard the NX controller will be very close to this

>Take 2 rods and socket in 2 plates to each for the control scheme you want
>Attach those to the NX base
>Then raise the clip on the NX and put a phone in
>Or put it in a charge base attached to your TV to communicate to a touch pad as the replacement for the game pad and use the rods as remotes
That is just absurd.

If they actually did that, can you imagine what they'd charge for it?

We're all just waiting for another bullshit free Nintendo platform.

Looks like a cheap Dell PC from about 2004

>and now whattu you haveu been waiting for
>the nintendo nx..
>what is special about it?
>3d printing. you can now print amiibos you order online for convenience.
>videogames now how full models a collector can print for themselves made by the developers of the great game

>buttons instead of actual triggers

wew

WiiU came before PS4 and Xbone and was more powerful than ps360 at time.

Devs simple ignored the damn thing. Also, a lot of downgraded port or shovelware sold damn well on Wii despite the publishers denying the shit out of it.

I bet learning how to use one of those has a high learning curve

As a main gimmick that's stupid, but as a side thing that would be pretty rad.

Well played, user.

To give the wiiu credit I don't consider it shit (like the wii and all these fucking ds versions they keep making) but I just found the controller too cumbersome to ever really enjoy using
Just my opinion though

Yeah, the non-analog shoulder buttons are the one thing I really dislike about the pro controller.

all gimmicks are main gimmicks, if a game doesn't have a model it isn't getting on the stores.

I'm not sorry

Reminder that this detachable controller rumor makes zero sense from a design perspective and would only serve the purpose of

1) increasing the internal complexity of the controller
2) frustrating people who lose pieces of the controller
3) not really providing any benefit to anybody

The controller will be all in one piece, that we know

I hate you

i don't even care if its fake i just enjoy the speculation

its a good time to be a nintendo fan

i'll buy whatevere they put out

Inb4 this is what it actually fucking is

What if the NX's gimmick is a fleshlight that changes its insides depending on which nintendogirl you're fucking, be it Peach, Samus, Rosaline or Candy Kong?

>what_the_fuck_man.jpg

is this.. loss?

I don't even know anymore. I see loss everywhere now.

If they dont show it this month we will not see it until next year

>why can't nintendo just make a console like the PS4 or Xbone

PS4 and Xbone have no fun or interesting games.
they're pretty much boring for consoles.

What is the chance we'll get a real console with minimal gimmicks?

their gimmick could be user friendliness. no more day one updates, no more installing games to your fucking disk drive. true plug and play. if a game is in the disc tray it goes straight to the game, with an optional menu accessible from the menu button. we are bringing consoles back to our roots.

Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=zX2smM87r14

They'd make no money but would achieve eternal glory for introducing flashlights to their main audience (kids)

Make consoles great again

Gimmicks move the damn industry.

Whatever you like or not.

Nintendo cannot release the same hardware as the competition and still price it competitively, they're not a hardware company.

Well, it's been 5 hours. Where is it OP

There is a single chance out of billions of possibilities.
It's also the mostly unlikely result.
Nintendo is Gimmicks the System now.

Don't totally agree with that, but for the sake of argument, Nintendo DOES have interesting games. Take the new Zelda. I think it looks alright for the Wii U, but even if you kept the art style, it would obviously benefit from increased draw distance, more objects (trees, etc), better shadows, some AA, and shader enhancements.

>no more installing games to your fucking disk drive

Impossible unless you want to hear the disc drive spinning all the time and textures popping in everywhere. Games are much more complex now and need to load a lot of assets in at once, Blu-Ray drives just aren't fast enough.

It's why GTA5 absolutely had to be installed on both consoles because it needed to read from the hard drive and the disc drive at the same time.

Non-gimmick Nintendo hardware brings about the best games

Can you imagine what we could get from nintendo first party without a bopit as a controller?

Nowadays, it'd just be what we got before, but with no bad controls.
Which means: not any better.

It's been 3

THE NX WILL BE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE WITH 3DS AND WIIU

MARK MY WORDS

>Even worse, he perpetrator looks like him but silver colored

Kek, who wrote this?

>nintendo games
>comparable to gta5
its called loading into ram. having to install games before playing is more frustrating than having to deal with a 5 second loading screen, because there are still loading screens on xbone and ps4

Backwards compatible in that they'll have a Virtual Console type thing to re-buy your shit, sure.

True BC? Keep dreaming.

One good thing, is that it will put all games on one system. Even though I have a 3DS, I don't really like playing on it and prefer the Wii U, so I've missed out on some gems.

I will miss the actual 3D effect, though,

5 hours until it's revealed to be attachments for a smartphone.

what happens in 5 hours? nintendo direct?

Well whatever it is, I know one thing for sure.

If it wont play the latest Fifa and Call of Duty then it may as well not even exist in the UK, just like the Wii U.

>mfw my local GAME actually replaced the Wii U shelf space with PS4 accessories and stickers
>STICKERS

>All these mockups made by people who have no idea how human hands work
>actually the most believable

I wouldn't be surprised if it were a smart phone or useable on a smart phone.

There has been rumors about it being a streaming device or some kind.

We don't deserve Shibata

They're combining the two cause spilting your games between the two platforms makes no sense

My game hadly has any games in just T-shirts and mobile phones

>not knowing about timezones
>american education

I'd kill for the NX to be able to run NHL games, I want to manage really badly and have constant hockey games simulating as background noise.

kek reminds me of the Foxcomm leak where it was called "Codename Gravedigger"

I just want comparable specs to the current generation, and the primary controller to be a normal controller.

Do that and the good games WILL come

need not remember when the wii sold well in europe but pretty much none of the games

>I just want comparable specs to the current generation

that one is pretty much a given. dont believe any retarded rumours saying otherwise. at the rate that technology advances nintendo can get something better for cheaper nowadays

>Not knowing dates are converted to local time by default and that, even if they weren't, time zones have nothing to do with the general passage of time
>Americans so dumb lol

Please never stop. It is so fun to laugh at you insecure fucks.

>inb4 I was only pretending

Are all Americans this fucking insufferable?

The isn't gimmicks, but how they are implemented.

Nobody likes using motion controls for a platformer. But for a game that needs pointer or something? They work damn well.

Nintendo wasted a shitton of time jerking about the gamepad despite the fact that most games barely use it.

You can just hover your mouse over a timestamp and it will tell you how long ago it was posted you know. Right now it says 3 hours and 29 minutes ago.

Please noose yourself.

I'll take that answer as a yes.

That looks like something with 40 preloaded games you would buy at a drug store or flea market.

>every other post call americans shit, even when you are wrong
>no its YOU who are the problem!

>Go on Cred Forums anytime from 0600 to ~1300 EST
>Constant unprovoked "Americans are so fat/dumb" threads

And we're the insufferable ones?

The thing is, I even agree that we are a nation with a lot of fat, stupid people. But the fact that you drone on about it endlessly says a lot about you as well.

Tomorrow for sure...

HOW DO WE KNOW???

IS THEIR A TREEHOUSE OR SOMETHING?

SHEEEEEEEEEEET

when people make these fucking mockups, do they take absolute no consideration on how the hand works, and how uncomfortable it would be to move your thumb in certain positions to use the shit

>3rd Party
>Non retarded storage media
nice try but this is clearly fake.

They didn't for the Wii U controller

does nintendo? what is wii u, virtualboy, gamecube, and gameboy advance sp?

You never touched a WiiU gamepad in your life.

This is the only good mockup in the thread. Holy shit I wish that were real.

You haven't used one, user.

The gamecube controller fits really well in the hands though

>nintendo
>13 megapixel camera
top kek
wow
best laugh ive ever had in years
the cameras in nintendo products are like 120p resolution

You have fucking garbage taste in controllers.

FUCK, GUYS IT'S HERE

yeah, but then you have to deal with the abysmal triggers, dpad, and cstick.

even wii has better ergonomics than anything nintendo has made since gameboy advance.

>tiny controller cable

That's the Mini NES, you can't fool me!

Because these people have no choice but to believe the leaks, and the leaks say detachable controllers on both sides making a controller each.

Is this what a meme console would look like?

>Mfw I'm the first quote

>26/9/16
>Is clearly just a wiimote with a plastic lock on the side
Get fuckouttahere.

Source please?

Here is your NX

i wouldn't mind at all if they brought back the wii controllers for this new thing

Why? It's like a flattened curb.

Posts like these make me wonder how many failed Carlos jokes have been posted in the history of Cred Forums

Is something happening or what? I haven't heard anything about a Nintendo Direct or whatever.

Actual leaked patent application from Nintendo. Confirmed to be the final design of the NX.

WATCH OUT, HE'S GOT AN NX

You're free to not believe me if you want to, here I'll show you the box.

GET HYPE LADS

this would be really cool, having a flat gameboy would be great since it would easily fit in a pocket. imagine this shit with physical buttons, you could even play at a hospital or anywhere else and people wouldn't really think you were playing a fucking console unless they kne-
>standardized ports
its not happening

1 HOUR BOYZ HERE WE GO

Ok.

fuck you carlos, you smug ass mexican

I'm going to marry Audrey!

>people are deluded enough ITT to think it wont be mobile shit.

here's your console bro

They're just boobs, dude.

Nope, Nintendo only makes real games for real gamers.

Haha I still have mine

Kek, it isn't even that. It's a shitty 3D render from a few threads ago that someone just added extra blur to as a joke.

So, up in an hour? I've been living under a rock for a while now.. are we getting a direct or is there something going on?

There's nothing going on

Nothing's happening. He just wanted to make an NX thread.

What is Mario Run?

Nintendo shills pls, not him, but I used one and it was awful

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This thread makes me want to not browse Cred Forums anymore, especially with these guys.

Kill all of yourselves.

>i don't even care if its fake i just enjoy the speculation

disregarding everything else you said this thread was for mockups and those who aren't contributing should be purged

"Five hours" gets posted throughout the day, every day, so no.

One day soon we will literally be five hours away from seeing the NX

Hey guys can't reveal much but the announcement is coming soon, I work for Nintendo of America, I managed to snap a picture inside the testing room for the prototype builds.

Lets just hope you're not watching this Alec otherwise I'm really in trouble!

Kill yourself.

Think of how many people will accidentally die before the reveal

So which of the rumors about the NX have been confirmed?

Any? Is there a nintendo direct today?

What are you all waiting for here?

she has ring worm on her left facing tit near the arm pit

stop posting gifs you're killing this fucking site

What a contribution you have made to the thread.

>He says while posting a 2.67mb png

I'm posting gifs instead of webms.

really? I had completely forgot about this. I'll try to get hype. Where can I see the reveal?

So when is it?

This site will be saved if anime posting is not allowed.

forgot my pic

I can't let myself get hyped anymore.

Nintendo has let me down with the
>DS
>DSI
>3DS
>Wii
>Wii U

I just want a simple to use non gimmick platform to showcase their game designers! Is that too much to ask?

So is there a direct, or is OP just shitposting?

50 minutes

Yes.

Link?

>same mockups since when the wii was called revolution

5 HOURS!

remove your trip before you samefag

Holy shit just 5 more hours until the NX is revealed!

What should I buy to eat and drink for the reveal?

lead
bleach

anything that will help curb the dissapointment

thanks you fucking faggots.

I'm not him though. There's even direct proof of that. If you hover over the clover it tells you how long the user has had a pass for. Mine says 2016 and his says 2014.

You have to try harder next time.

Tricked

>it's an actual video
>Cred Forums+ gave me a detailed title that led me right to it

DELETE THIS

>[1080p] Ai Shinozaki - Ai no Mama ni (LPBR1001)

Holy shit, you are right.

so hiroshima is now going down the premium user path?
i'm so fucking done with this place

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

This actually looks pretty good

5 MORE HOURS GUYS
GET HYPED

I never have. I wish people would have actually listened to Belmontes complaints about console tech stagnation, at the time. Look at the state the console industry is in now, with only DRM-PCs left, and Nintendo chasing the cheapest gimmicks to try to repeat their Wii fluke.

Thankfully, the PC gaming side rose up to pick up the slack, and we've even finally got the real VR he dreamed about.

"Designed by Metal Man of Mega Man 2 fame"

>That guy that (You)s everyone

What a time to be alive

genius. you can't emulate triangular prisms on a PC

Yes, Gookushima is going to do his best to bleed the site dry like he tried for 2ch

Let's see if it works with pixiv links.

What happens if I put a Toblerone in it?

title only works off video coding so its webm only

Leaked picture of the NX
Sorry it's blurry someone almost spotted me

I saw that. Oh well, IQDB and google is still a thing.

That cartridge would hurt my hands.

help me mario you're my only hope

M
5 H O U R S
R
E

isn't it like 2 or 3 am in japan? kind of late to do an announcement by now if it's a world wide direct

It's been five hours asshole.

5 MORE HOURS

>nobody else talking about it
>believing a random person on Cred Forums

Doesn't matter, actually. A lot of times, NoA announces a Direct first, then EU and then much later NCL confirms their own.

You're right, people weren't adjusting for timezone.

5 hours to go!

lol nowhere

It's gonna be a gimmicky underpowered machine and none of you should be disappointed.

I just hope it can have some games that make me want to buy the system.

Nice reveal faggots

>Gamecube
>N64
>SNES
>NES

Well yeah it's not for another 5 hours.

I like this idea

metal gear!?

It's being revealed in 5 hours

Only 5 hours left guys

GET IN HERE

>i'm at a loss
>at a loss
>a loss
>loss
>.jpg

Not going to lie, If Nintendo makes the NX modular and compatible with Lego I'd buy it day one.
>yfw you can control your Mindstorm MOCs with NX controllers

why would you put this on a white background? You literally can't see the fucking console

Seriously? There are people who prefer triggers?

your monitor needs to be calibrated. there's literally nothing wrong with that picture

Hurts your hands.

I don't care when it comes out I just need to see that the thing even exists

>Just goes to show how autistic a fanbase can really get.

HOW DOES NO ONE KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IF IT'S BEEN IN PRODUCTION APPARENTLY?! NO LEAKED IMAGES? NOTHING?

Why are mockups always anything except for a thing that just plays games?

bullshit

only the edges and some of the console is visible. The entire back end just blends into the white

Gonna need more, buddy. What the fuck is this even a picture of

Quality post

There's got to be a reason why Nintendo is porting Mario Maker and Woolly World to 3ds. I'm not exactly sure what I'm saying but I think NX is being delayed.

>Neogaf thinks they will show the NX at the google event

one for gagging and one up your bum

There's those Eurogamer/Emily Rogers sketches that come from the same source, but that's it.

That's dumb, but I do think that it's happening this week.

The NX is driving people mad.

Scrubs came out 15 years ago today.

>Neogaf thinks

Thanks man, I really wanted to feel old.

Here's what the NX will actually look like.

>I was 7 when Scrubs started

Well time to end it all now.

>the dad was removable
My mother thought so too

>Paper Mario and Mario Party out this week

Is that it do you think? Is it going to happen once they are out?

I just want to see what the controller looks like, nothing else ;_; Fucking Nintendo

They will wait for Pokemon then for Christmas
We will get info next year
No way they want to hurt Pokemon and Wii U sales

Now if only your dad removed his component from your mum we wouldn't have another mouth breathing retard like yourself wasting oxygen being depressed. Just kill yourself.

>Anything ever
>Hurting pokémon sales

NX is gonna be revealed in early March and released a few days after

no, you use them with your nipples.

well done

I'm pretty sure Canadians are the douche bags/assholes of Cred Forums. I mean Americans are pretty okay all around but fucking Canadians are like the Scottish of North America.

who gives a shit?

sick ramp

10/10 Nintendo does it again!

That's a 360 pad fuck you

dont grip it like a cock then faggot

>The joke
>Your spine

user want milkies.

Pro Controller has the worst button/stick layout in modern consoles, if there's one thing I hope they change it's that.

No it fucking doesn't you reprobate

5 More Hours

M
O
R
E

H
O
U
R
S

We're in the pipe. 5 by 5

WELP

youtu.be/KfmBysrZ2v8

MORPHEUS ORPHEUS

>hurt Wii U sales.
Can't hurt what ain't there.

what the fuck

And here I was thinking was one of the most retarded and far fetched ones yet.

The company is still looking for people to buy it, Nintendo hasnt

Holy shit that input delay.

>mfw that was not a mockup

nice

A pedometer is a device designed to keep track of how many steps someone takes, senpai.

>Professional 3D Gaming Tablet

When will this meme die?

>plastering your face to take up 1/4 of a mock-up
why are women so shit

i disagree

this would be a good tribute

who fucking sat on my nx

FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

That post was VIP quality! Thank you for your contribution.

i want to shove my face into that ass on the right and smack it until it farts

HOLY FUCK, WHY DO I HAVE A BETTER ASS THAN ALMOST 99.9% OF GIRLS???? Jesus Christ id probably look amazing with tight jeans on. and no not a femboy

Snuck into the Nintendo offices and snapped this pic.

Good news, fly to seattle and you can

this actually makes more sense than the mock ups. you just created a nightmare user. thanks.

As long as that doesn't delay Zelda YET AGAIN I'm good.

nice

A nice ass on a man draws in a lot of women because it's so rare. Flaunt that shit you lucky fuck

Frozen DDR system seller!

Over 5 hours have passed, not it's only 5 hours left!