Welp, I won't be buying that game now

Welp, I won't be buying that game now.

Any good story-driven games that isn't Indi you guys recommend?

Silent Hill 1-4

already played those when I was a teenager

say what now?

play them again.
they are as great as always, and literally made to be replayed.

After that, try The Talos Principle.

Oh I heard of the talos principle. I'll try that

>Having a non white protagonist
What did he mean by this?

poor "people"

I definitely can vouch for it.
Expected a cheap "portal clone", found myself a literal GOTY(AY), that also got me thinking of stuff.

Got over 70h put to the maingame and DLC combined, and donĀ“t regret a single second! Those options menus are fucking huge and sexy too, allowing you to tweak every single imaginable and unimaginable setting there is.

LoK series.
The gameplay is shit, they look like shit... And if you really pay attention the story is a shitty mess full of holes... But the voice acting is unparalleled, and Simon, Tony, and Michael put on a clinic about how to do VA that sells it convincingly enough.

Has anyone on this fucking board ever heard "separating the art from the artist"?

They haven't since they're too young

what does LoK stand for

How do we solve the lefty millennial problem?

I think it's a lot different in an established franchise when a writer or director changes helms because they might shit the bed on the tone of the previous entries.

kind of hard to separate them when the fucking game itself (or art as you say) is literally "white guilt the game but no one will buy that so lets just make it a Mafia game even though you aren't in the Mafia"

What the fuck I love Mafia III now. I'll pre-order the DLC

Ever heard that "the artist can instill latent and subtle/nonsubtle changes in the art to influence your world view and make you into a cuck"?

What age do you live in, 1850?

Legacy of Kain.
Mainly, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Blood Omen 2, Soul Reaver 2, and LoK Defiance.

Not him, but I assume Legacy of Kain.

>mafia 3
>art
>giving sjws money

kill yourself when trump wins

Get some millennials on the right that post on Cred Forums off the website and start working the interview rounds.

Legend of Korra, wasted potential, but the pussy game is ridiculous.

I hate that racist piece of shit, it's like those people who use passive aggressive doubling meanings to imply you're an alcoholic.

Does everyone on the west coast talk like this? As abrasive as most Yankees are, at least they don't cover every damn thing they say in a white lies... no pun intended.

no mate, west coast people speak bluntly, mostly because the of lower intelligence threshold of not understanding subtle implications

Why would you want story-driven videogames?
Story should always be a secondary element in a videogame.

That's valid for a lot of artforms.
Writing is not one of them.

can I fap to it?

Because I value story as much as gameplay

Time to post cute girls?

>it's like those people who use passive aggressive doubling meanings to imply you're an alcoholic
stop drinking so much then you fucking faggot

I didn't post a girl user....

>can I fap to it?
It's primary purpose is for you to fap to it.

Whelp, time to replay Mafia II.

Time to post cute girls.

Surprise, both of them have dicks.

eggcellent

attention whore

why is a guy dressed as a girl? And why is his face so feminine?

Yes user.
Girls.

That's a tranny

Who is that

So, tell me Cred Forums
Why don't you have your own cute girlfriend?

I like girls, they're cute as fuck

That means he is a cuck?

>those thick thighs

Introverted, emotionally retarded turboweeb.

ha

Postan.

below average face, interested in only specialized topics no one knows about

HOLY SHIT THIS PERFECTION

was it autism?

That's exactly what the left-wing opposes. They demand all art to be propaganda.

I'm getting really tired of this "rules for thee, not for me" horseshit. Go whine at the feminazis.

Jesus it just keeps getting worse....

We need someone to believe in again.

Man that pic where he posts his boipussy and asks for it i fapped for DAYS

Of course.

This is correct.

Come on anons.
Post more.
Girls.

Oh yeah, because a head writer for a game isn't going to try to shove his beliefs and personal opinions into a game, especially one who is so fucking open and passionate about it on social media...

Not saying i agree or disagree, but It's possible for the "art" to both be a representation of the artists opinions and for it to have a precise and intentional meaning, and not just be abstract and ambiguous art.

tell that to josh weadon's sjw fans

>basing your videogame purchases on which of two cunts somebody is voting for

Why can't this election season end? I just want it all over. It has gone on forever

thats a girl, idiot

Of course it is.
Post more girls.

Who cares what ONE writer said on Twitter. Jesus Christ you're more of a fag than the people he's talking about.