Are there any video games that allow me to manipulate and mistreat others for personal gain?

?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/LeafyIsHere
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bruh
Look at this DUDE

Is she a lesbian?

yo is this guy retarded

Wasn't MGSV supposed to be about Big bosses fall into evil?

kickstarter: the game

Space Station 13

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS HACK HAS NO CHIN ON HIS FACE

Better question, is venom evil? He does technically make a nuke.

Wtf is leafy that bald

lol H3h3 and idubbz are great! i love youtube humor!

Ethan never ripped of Sam hyde and made his humour unfunny! :)

kek, this bitch shows up

THIS 20 YEAR OLD GROWN MAN

leafycuck detected.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy's face? Did his mom do drugs while she was pregnant with him?

I wouldn't say he ripped off sam, he is very clearly inspired but his humor is very different, he really makes most of the jokes about him, so it never really feels like he is malicious to people he makes videos about.

It's a bit of a stretch but Alpha Protocol has your character being hired to begin with due to the fact you're willing to change personality on the drop of a hat in order to get the rapport you want with any given person, and doesn't just follow the "This person likes me a lot? That's a good thing" idea, sometimes it's better to be neutral, or have someone hate you.

If you REALLY want to stretch it, you could play persona and just not care about the social links and only do them for the benefits it gives you. "I want to be friends with you because friendship is power, and the more you like me the more powerful I am".

Real shit though, how fucked can you be?

The funny thing is, he is 100% shitting his pants.

The guy called it right, that the most clear and obvious thing to come out of all of this is that Leafy is just one giant fucking pussy and will shit his pants

So how does ut make you feel that the whole time Keemstar wasnt actually as bad as he was made out to be. And more or less the good guy.
He is obviously a shitty person, but I like how he is kind of the good guy now after what is about to go down.

The persona series, you manipulate the emotions of girls and others to get stronger digimons and shit, it's pretty fucked

To be honest he isn't even really a shitty person, his pretty regular and an entertaining internet personality.

I personally just kind of got pissed off that he tried to belittle the ReviewTechUsa guy and try to embarrassed him by saying he has financial issues and shit on stream in front of thousands.

encyclopediadramatica.se/LeafyIsHere

is this who you guys are talking about?

>encyclopediadramatica.se/LeafyIsHere
Holy shit i kek'd

I don't really like leafy either, but all this drama is just completely pointless bullshit
he doesn't do anything wrong, he stays within fair use and he doesn't blackmail people unlike keemstar
this whole content cop basically boils down to: 'I don't like it'

it feels like people are only doing this because leafy had a very sudden rise in subs and they can't stand it
I'm sorry, but if a lot of people enjoy watching his garbage, then there's nothing you can do about it
blame the underage youtube audience instead

It's not surprise since is skin is greasy as fuck

The real thing that made me actual kinda like Leafy again, was one of his more recent videos.
In it he straight up says why he gets in so much dram. "Drama is fun"
I have never heard a person be more right.

>Does nothing wrong
>Makes the worst content on youtube, of which only a tiny amount was actually created by him because he's a fucking moron
>Makes bullying/harassment videos on children and mentally/physically disabled people
>Generates hundreds of thousands from this
>Gets called out and acts like an innocent angel victim
>Can't take what his own fucking content is about - bullying
>Is a gigantic pussy who refuses to acknowledge anything that people do for him and abuses anything he can to climb the ladder
>Gets called out for it
>People are somehow defending this

Kill yourself, the kid is cancer and deserves to leave that website

RPGs that are worth the term "RPG", at least some of them.

The content cop was just idubbz making fun of a social inept faggot. He didn't try to expose him or anything, just bully him and it was quite hilarious.

desu i don't really care either way for leafy, but when i heard he was trying to get smaller channels to attack h3h3(not that i'm of fan of that guy either), for literally nothing he became a pos to me.

who the fuck is leafy i keep seeing this shit everywhere
do i want to know?

She's this cute little lesbian, she makes great videos and stuff.