Preorder Hype thread!!!

Preorder Hype thread!!!

Many reviewers on Kotaku and Salon already are praising the games features for having a minority as the main character.

Will Mafia 3 save modern gaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/we-talked-race-and-politics-with-the-senior-writer-of-mafia-iii
youtube.com/watch?v=70Y8Wm8QpE0
video-game-break.com/new-mafia-3-villain-shows-an-uncanny-resemblance-to-donald-trump/
hangar13games.com/team.html
youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=5363
steamcommunity.com/app/360430/discussions/
youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY
youtu.be/8SiW0PiG-d0
youtube.com/watch?v=kINUYMRbfqg&feature=youtu.be&t=6244
youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=6330
youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=3296
steamcommunity.com/app/360430/discussions/0/343787920137771590/
youtube.com/watch?v=kINUYMRbfqg&feature=youtu.be&t=4466
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It sure as hell won't end it you fags.

What's the point of even posting behind this many layers of irony?

Iim excited about the gameplay features in Mafia 3 by 2k where we build a criminal empire and take out the local factions as a minority character who is the ultimate anti-hero.

If this game wanted to be cool showing a black gangster rising up, why isnt it set during the crack wars of the 80s-90s? Big fur coats all that, shit woulda been epic.

This whole game just seems out of place, and that is coming from a black gamer who thinks this is confused looking garbage trying to pander as hard as they can but delivering no reason to actually buy it.

Who gives a fuck about a minority main character?

And why are you reading Kotaku; you daft cunt!

Obvious Cred Forums bait.

>praising the games features for having a minority as the main character.
>save modern gaming
if you think thats the problem with modern gaming you should fucking kill yourself or move to another hobby you cancerous fuck

Is these game try to pandering muh Black mobs and neofaggots?

Is amazing how try to sell to sjw and this faggots dont preorder a shit

Moonman game when?

>if you think thats the problem with modern gaming you should fucking kill yourself or move to another hobby you cancerous fuck
Tell that to the dev lead on Mass Effect Andromeda and watch how fast you get blocked for not understanding modern gaming culture

Is this bait, shilling or ironic shitposting?

Is it all three?

Mafia 3: Kill all whitey cuz ima raced-mixed mulatto and its all their fault

funny enough I saw a thread on the steam forums encouraging steam users to preorder multiple copies to prove that they are not racist and give the extras to friends showing there is a high demand for this content.

>niggers are a minority

I never understood that meme, they're slowly taking over the world with their inhuman reproducing speed.

that kind of post just proves your a racist if you didnt preorder the game like me.

Fucking just insulting the shit out of any self respecting black person. Man, those dev's are fucking disgusting.

>Mafia
> Not playing a slick Italian greaser

Man, you guys ain't had no games like these. These games are so good, they're like they come from down South. These buttery motherfuckers will melt in your hands. Man you ain't had no games...

Muh slavery

market protip
ALWAYS bet against diversity and "inclusiveness" if its in the marketing bottom line. Those businesses always fail.

I pre-ordered the limited deluxe edition because i was afraid being called a racist

Only a racist wouldnt preorder Mafia 3.

would*

This game could have been great maybe if it was about gang life in the bloods and the crips during the coke crazy when NWA rose up. That was an iconic era, as to what this game is trying to do its not an era or anything I can relate to or ever heard of.

They missed a huge opportunity here to create a new IP instead they stuck it in the past in some timeline so niche even with a time machine you would never find this happening.

Fucking Exactly!!!

I don't play games with googles

whatever happened to action and sex sells? when did these simple concepts change in the west? Is there any measurable evidence that marketing to the lowest denominator of race performs better than marketing to the concepts of action, sex, and entertainment which appeal to all people?

If I preorder the game will get I get to kill white people?

>preorder hype thread
>preorders are low as fuck

>kotaku
>salon

I don't know if they have or not but I would not be surprised if those shitholes were praising this propaganda and the agenda pushers behind it.

If you're artistically inclined, now is the time to take advantage of the vacuum in this industry. What sells hasn't changed at all, those at the top of the hill won't be there for long if a couple of clever kids wise up and give the mob what it wants.

thats not true at all, the preorders for Mafia 3 are going through the roof since it is more than a game, its a message that I am not a racist as a gamer, to be honest the only people not buying the game are racist nazi's.

>Many reviewers on Kotaku and Salon already are praising the games features for having a minority as the main character.

What irony is there?

Hey Cred Forums, let's all get mad at some guy's twitter screencap!

That is how doom got made... what do you think we could see in the future?

While this is a Mafia 3 thread it seems alot of games have fallen from delivering what they should be, even Tomb Raider games have a story with literally nothing to do with Tombs.

Are you fucking joking?

I didn't say "GET MAD AT HIM, GUYS!"

you can laugh
be disappointed
cringe

but if you did get made that was probably the correct response.

I think this is a bait, ironic shitposting (maybe shill thread... doubt it tho)

its pretty sad when the lead writer even calls what he is doing pandering thinking he is somehow promoting black people by making them into criminals to pat himself on the back.

Let's think about this for a second. Someone on this site is concerned that they might appear racist to a faceless corporation?

I dunno alot of people have been coming into my gamestop worried that people are going to consider them racist if they dont preorder and preload Mafia 3 so we have been getting slammed with orders so people can prove their not racists.

How did GTA San Andreas do this right but modern companies are just pandering, shilling themselves, who is this audience they are selling a game like this too where the sole selling point is play a person of one race killing people of another race.

You're right. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking for a second

its a shit thread for a shit game... this is modern vidya though and what the future of gaming will be.

Italians, especially sicilians aren't even white so I don't know why people are bitching about a non-white protagonist, mafia has never had a white one.

I hope not

Seems to be we are in the decade of games that have nothing to do with their roots...
>Tomb Raider: Story is not about Tombs at all let alone raiding treasure.
>Dead Rising: A survival game now with regenerating health and a hand held vulcan cannon.
>Mafia 3: A game where you kill the Mafia
>Splinter Cell: went from a stealth game, to if detected it auto fails with no creativity to complete a mission.

I love how white people freak out over this shit, but it's the same as red bone vs full color so it's equally as fucking stupid.

>there are people on Cred Forums who actually bought this game

Ironic shit post is a shit post

>Moba is the most popular form of an RTS

it's dead jim

wow, get baited harder

>Mafia 3 will force players to confront racism and face the realities of diversity says Mafia 3 lead writer.

vice.com/read/we-talked-race-and-politics-with-the-senior-writer-of-mafia-iii

Why cant a game just be a game and be fun? I lost interest in this game after finding this out.

create a mod for Postal 2/Hatred
I wouldn't be surprised if it exists already

ayyyy, can you be more obvious with your shilling please?

Your a racist if you dont like Mafia 3, your not wanted in this discussion go back to your stormboard nazi!

>force players to confront racism
flanderized white people being assholes and getting shot as a result?

Wanna face real diversity? How about we make a game that focuses on how in our present day niggers commit 90% of all homicides per month or how black on black crime is the leading cause of homicides in America today. Oh, wait, that'd be "racist". I forgot.

Remember the last AAA games these retards praised.

GTA San Andreas but with a heavier focus on social commentary?

Try harder, bitch!

Fuck off back to tumblr!

Can we just please turn these threads into something else? Like somebody post some gay shit or something I don't know.

>How did GTA San Andreas do this right
by being a good game not AAA trash

This isn't Cred Forums, idiot.

That's my dog reaction image. Delete your post.

GTA San Andreas is probably the best example of how to make a game with a black protagonist. No stupid shoehorned "identity politics" to take away from the game.

Wait how is a black dude in a gang supposed to show them in a positive light?

>xD you can kill the KKK
Simply epic

So GTA clone with no new gameplay twist? At least Sleeping Dogs has kung fu and parkour and Saints Row with retarded fun powers. What does this bring to the table?

Make me

Please?

It's not like you had a choice in the matter, Brian.

Someone post the grenade webm

At least its realistic

>Game features a nigger as a protag
>It's about violence and crime
Seems fitting

No.

because as we all know, the KKK is such a huge threat to black americans

wait did that plant explode after the grenade?

We've moved from schills to schill false-flagging, this board is so far up it's own ass it is incredible

i guess this game would be fine if it was called
"mafia: retribution or mafia:ooga booga me senpai senpai". Calling it mafia 3 is just shitty.

Yes.

That's not even that difficult of a game. It only has the DAMN train level but otherwise easy as fuck.

>the entire OP

lmao

anyway, how long until it's cracked?

Mafia: Retribution has a nice ring to it

you know the answer so why are you asking?

You may have bested me this time, user, but I shall be back.

I will be in your dreams forever haunting them

MY ANCESTORS HELD MONARCHIAL POSITIONS ATOP THE REST OF SOCIETY N SHIT

does the KKK even exist? I saw that in a history book and my teacher told us that its an example of how whites are a failed race and I thought to myself I never saw this before ever in my life.

GTAV and SA happened so why the fuck is this a selling point?

Fine I deleted it.

Yeah, they changed their name to Black Lives Matter now.

They do, but alot of them are FBI plants now.

I miss RE5 and games like that where I can blast anyone and qts like Sheva.

how soon until they're all FBI, and no one is aware of eachother?

Bless your heart, user. I love you dearly.

No problem

One dog facing one way and another facing the other, he's got a nice head of hair. "Says what you want from me?"

>more of this crap
BF1 will still sell millions. M3 won't sell because normies don't give a shit about the games. The series will be culled. You won't have changed shit by bitching here.

go away shill

KEK

Image search says that's based on a real picture in National Geographic. I always thought it was Billy "grab ya shoebox" Batts, learn something new everyday.

Because late 80's, early 90's is the best era.

90's rap culture made SA possible.

You're a monster.

Why do game developers assume that black people want diversity in gaming and not what all gamers want which is just fun games. The problem with Mafia 3 is that the devs said that they focused on developing a game to promote diversity and a story which deals with racism showing how blacks are mistreated by whites instead of just making a great game.

Black people do make up a segment of gamers but not because they are brainwashed zombies who only buy games with black storylines. None of us have ever been a knight, or a fucking hedgehog but we all play them and that is what gaming should be putting the game first?

>Black people can't be Mafia

Who said this?

the mafia

ye skies da limit mufuduacukaz

What's going on with the pass user shit? I thought that was a joke or something. Who would actually pay to browse here?

t. millennial

That was the whole fucking point.

I hope the faggot MC at least uses all his mafia money to fund some schools in the ghetto or something

youtube.com/watch?v=70Y8Wm8QpE0

Best believe in shill threads user. You are in one.

They only let in Sicilians/100% Italians who can be traced back to the old country. Watch some Goodfellas and it even says that because Henry and Jimmy were part Irish they were just a crew.

Newest trailer for pirates of carribean looked pretty cool.

uhhh the iconic era of organized black crime were the crack wars in New York and the coke craze of LA back in the day... this game has nothing to dow ith either iconic genre instead trying to show some niche that never happened and isnt related to any of those iconic genres. Even a 70's blaxksploitation game like black dynamite would be fucking epic compared to this SJW garbage because its Iconic, this is just forced diversity propaganda and I dont pay for propaganda.

But what if the current Italian mobs already embraced the liberal ideology?

I'm pretty sure even the most hardcore Cred Forumsacks would have a fun time if the whole black thing was actually in context like with GTA:San Andreas + the game was good.

But it's totally out of place, just like their shoehorning in most other games.

We can only hope the same will happen.
It won't.

I know a guy in the mob, basically the use black gangs as muscle because they have basically no recruits anymore

>kotaku
>salon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA They're admitting it's shit!

When were you when HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

So this is the nu-ghostbusters of gayming?

No, he's baiting.

remember, no one buys SJW or minority pandering shit
this isn't Cred Forums this is fact, look at games and movies that pander, they fail miserably

Mob is a joke that scams old ladies on Facebook nowadays. Can't handle the heat and fell apart and modern times means more immigrants and whatnot stealing the union jobs and yadda yadda I'm talking out my ass.

So guys, are you supporting Hangar 13's game? The guy running the studio seems really cool.

Star Wars The Farce Answers made gangbusters, user

jesus christ your sentence is a mess

Star Wars is an exception to the rule, it has a built in auto fanbase of retards who eat shit.

[citation]Despite the whining, the prequels made a fuck ton of money

if pandering makes me win loads of money, I'm gonna pander A LOT

Hopefully that president will be the white dude in the suit

that movie wasn't pandering dude, they tried to pass it off as pandering and failed at doing so, no one watched it because LMAO BLACK DUDE or WOMAN STORMTROOPER

>get to kill KKK members
crackas bout to get bodied

>no one watched it
Are you fucking drunk user? That movie made 2 billion box office

>Kotaku, the website that makes blog posts about shoes & makeup but it's video game related because there's Mario on it :^)
>Salon, the website where you're literally Hitler if you don't agree with them on the political spectrum
>They're using quotes from literally who youtubers to market the game too

Yeah, nobody reputable has anything to say about this game so it's probably shit.

No

read his post again, user
he's not saying "no one watched it"

> I-i am not racist!!! I have a black friend!

Most people here.

I am racist but only against niggers

>reading comprehension
re-read the post

That doesn't count, every race is distrusting of them and when you take their black on black crimes, even they hate each other.

Because San Andreas just did it
Games/movies nowadays have to do it and then be passive aggressive antagonistic assholes about it
>Anyone who isn't looking forward to our game/movie is probably a DRUMPF supporter haha.. :^)

It's obviously the old man in the toga.

Okay fine I'm racist I hate all minority groups

LOL NIGGERS!!!!! was a shit meme 9 years ago on Cred Forums and it's a shit meme now

Because San Andreas wasn't trying to cash in on current "racial tensions" that are happening today.

is it possible to sell a product cashing in on a political point like racial tension?

Could a game be made where 9/11 is blamed on americans and you play a muslim who fights against america to break the stereotype that muslims are terrorists?

Someone post the 2 webms with the chick running and all the other NPCs just standing there after a stealth kill, and the NPC walking into a door that can't be shot through.

>Preorder Hype thread!!!
More like shill thread
Who's gonna be the biggest shill on Cred Forums?Find out this Monday.

Well look at Mafia 3 marketing.

>look the bad guy is a Trump Lookalike
>look you can shoot a KKK rally
>all the reviewers that got copies like Angry Spic keep talking about how cool it is to shoot white racists for owning a CSA flag

>t. Tyrone

The bad guy's a Trump lookalike?

oh no, they have a hostage. I wonder if I have to change my tactics, use my brain and... oh right whatever.
best game 2016. its 2016 after all. -IGN

The fat guy in the pink suit, apparently.

Ya the devs are hardcore Hillary supporters, many of the tweets from the company have the #ImWithHer tag if you search their twitters.

Even in interviews they talk about how the game was developed to make white people confront racism and promote diversity. Thats just great they spent literally hours everyday on the political agenda and almost no time on the actual game itself and it shows from shitty physics, to shitty driving, to shitty gameplay.

>moderngamedevs.jpg

There's another thread on Cred Forums that starts off a little like this one, and people are sharing webms of really shitty gameplay.

I wonder when the bad reviews start rolling in, will they blame Trump and racism?

video-game-break.com/new-mafia-3-villain-shows-an-uncanny-resemblance-to-donald-trump/

Sheeeit, don't fo'get 2 vote, cracka

They'll blame white male video game consumers for "fostering a toxic, racist environment" because that makes more sense to them than making a game that appeals to the core of the industry.

>white numale photo
>black writer
What did he mean by this?

Sicilians hail from niggers from Africa. Thanks to the moors, Italians can claim no superiority over normal blacks

Check your eyes.

Exerpt of various employees at Hangar 13 who are making Mafia 3 which shows the connection to their tweets about how the game was created to force whites to confront racism.

JUST WHAT I ALWAYS WANTED IN A GAME SAID NOONE EVER!

Why did he feel the need to put "Black" in "Senior Black Writer"?

That's not irony, that's basic shitposting, and there's no more than one level

because he is a racist... using race in and of itself as a characteristic to define or hold over others is by definition racist.

Just as if I didn't need another excuse to not buy this game

DUDE, IT'S CURRENT YEAR

>live in poor neighborhood
>get gaming system stolen by minority
>told you have to rebuy gaming system so you can buy game that tells you how racist you are

I just pre-ordered the deluxe version. The theme is pretty nice.

This is weird but the company advocates they dont want people who support Trump buying their games in various places. Also there is a character who looks like Trump you kill in the game because they make him the evil white man.

How does offending people sell a game when it marginalizes any group saying we dont want your money??? Isnt that the opposite of what any smart company should be doing? Isnt the point of selling something to sell it to as many people as possible?

This whole thread...
>When a game is bad and not even the SJW gamers you pander to are preordering your game.
>Devs blame gamers being racist for game not getting preorders..

....Pretty much

>Kotaku
>Salon

Your trolling needs a bit more time in the oven, OP. And so do you.

what else did they expect? Swear high school com sci majors know more about how to make a game sell then these supposedly experienced game developers.

Sad part is OP is not trolling and Vice is also in on it.

Its 2016, are you not aware of the current year user to think that is trolling? Sadly what used to be considered trolling is now reality... Who thought that would ever happen???? Then again who ever thought that a fuggen meme like Pepe would be all over CNN 24/7

>Senior Black Writer

So does that mean he has Black Writers that work beneath him? That's pretty fucked up, I thought we were past this inequality bullshit.

It means he is the lowest level writer on the team.
>"hey Charles , how would you say..."

Maybe they just take Hillary's money and don't care how many people will buy their propaganda piece.

modern gaming doesn't deserve to be saved.

A smart company panders to an audience. A paying audience, rather.

WE WUZ MAFIA N SHEEEEEEEEEEIT

Dont forget jezebel and the mary sue you patriarical shitlord

>A smart company panders to an audience. A paying audience, rather.
thats kind of my point its like making coffee for mormons or pork hot dogs for jews.

>they took down their 'team page' after getting too much shit for being all white

hangar13games.com/team.html

They should rename themselves into cuckshed games.

Be sure to pre-order the BLM season pass!

>

Fast cars, dramatic chases, and stunt driving take center stage as Lincoln joins forces with his former flame, Roxy Laveau, to take down a corrupt Sheriff terrorizing Civil Rights activists on the outskirts of New Bordeaux.

Threads like these really showcase how Cred Forums fails as a containment board.

Man, you know what I hate? Those people who complain about every little detail they perceive to be "politically incorrect" in games they weren't even going to play, completely ignoring anything that doesn't serve their narrative of the game basically being the devil, and acting like their opinion trumps what the devs want to do because every game has to pander to their tastes.

Those people are so annoying, aren't they, Cred Forums.

or I could save 79.99 instead of buying them and just buy a bunch of good games during the upcoming christmas sales.... checkmate 2k

Maybe people are sick of white men being the subject of unrelenting racial hate.
Anti racism is code word for white genocide.

Cool, there's a board for that.

This one is for video game discussion. Nothing is stopping you from making a Mafia thread on Cred Forums and talking about the racial ramifications there.

You are aware this game and its developers by their own admissions say the game is meant as a political message to promote diversity by forcing whites to confront racism right?

tldr: You cant blame Cred Forums for a Cred Forumsidya that is at its core created by the devs to promote a political agenda.

And the video game developers decided to bring race into it for no reason aside from their hate if white people.
They chose to bring politics and their cultural agenda into gaming, not me.
You should go to a hug box, because you sound like a fat faggot.

Fuck off promoting your storm board you racist nazi. The reason you didnt yet preorder this is because and noone is surprised your a fucking racist bigot. now get the fuck off our board!

their probably just another loser who supports Hillary yet knows nothing about gaming but pretends to talk about it in a political sense when gaming is about entertainment.

Love watching those cucks trying to fit in when they cant even fit in with the people around them let alone here.

>game looks mediocre as hell
>gets all kind of attention just because it has a black protagonist shooting white supremacists and a Trump parody causing certain people to be upset by it

Actually, "by their own admission" they didn't want to get up on their soapbox about it but they obviously had to address it in a game set in the 60s.

>The studio head and creative director is named Haden Blackman (he is white)
>Haden Blackman
>Blackman

I'm not defending the devs, I just want video games discussion on a video games board.

We are having a discussion about video games

>they didn't want to get up on their soapbox
They did get on their soapbox and say the game is about having whites confront racism they say this in their stream. They used their soapbox of a game to promote a minority which they say was the core of their development to use the game as a platform to promote the political message of diversity.

The dev team is a bunch of cheap hacks who couldnt even make a game and belong more on some political blog than in making games since every aspect of the Mafia 3 gameplay is garbage from physics to even driving.

Are you an idiot or do you not realize this game where the goal is to play a black person killing white people is a video game?

A shit one

godwin's law

We're talking about race and racial tensions, the video game part is background noise at best.

>Many reviewers on Kotaku and Salon already are praising the games features for having a minority as the main character.

Not prasing the game because it is a good game but because it has a minority as a main character.....

if you have any hype for this game you should an hero asap

You can kill crackers and nigglets alike.

For fuck sake, San Andreas was was mostly about killing blacks and latinos

>We're talking about race and racial tensions, the video game part is background noise at best.
That is the game and what its about, its all about race, even one of the developers has as their official title "Black writer" showing the superiority of his race over others. The company at its core through to the design and release of the game is all about race or did you just learn about this game?

Try reading the thread so you dont come off like a clueless idiot like the people who made this game based off an era noone cares about to sell to an audience of SJW's that dont exist.

Then leave

all you have shown in this thread is how ignorant you are about this game showing that you know nothing about gaming and shouldnt even be here then cry about how noone cares what you say when you dont even bother to try and fit in here and learn about video games... being this new 2016, KILL YOURSELF!

>black

The guy looks almost as white as the average white guy.

I wonder how creators of original Mafia feel.

Gotta love the hypocrisy of SJWs decrying violence in games but when it's a black guy killing white men they're like "but this is okay"

Too busy recreating a historically accurate Bohemia without any niggers.

what if they release their own russian mob game? according to trademark law they could even call it "Mafia" and it would be legal compared to the brain dead morons at Hanger 13 who were too stupid to even put basic physics in the game and spend more time talking about race than making the game.

So since Vito is blatantly being shoehorned in by corporate to appeal to old fans, does that mean he'll have a big role in the plot or not?

>shalom

they are the only people i have ever given money to on kickstarter and for fucks sake they haven't disappointed me for a second

This isn't a Mafia game

Stop calling it that.

Cant wait to slaughter white supremacists in this game

>So since Vito is blatantly being shoehorned in by corporate to appeal to old fans, does that mean he'll have a big role in the plot or not?
He is a lieutenant under the main character because the main character who seemingly has no experience in running or being in a criminal empire is somehow magically better at it than everyone else in the south,.

They're going to force you to kill Vito just for an extra fuck you.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if its a supposed to lose fight against Vito and you end up playing the finally as him?

Kek

youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=5363

OH MY GOD
OHMYGOD
OOHHHMYYYGOOOD OHMYGODOHMYGOD

OHMYGOD

>human rights activists

Why couldn't we just had another good old story driven Mafia game about the Cosa Nostra?

But Bohemia is in Europe and so is Spain, where there were Moors. Racists BTFO.

>They should rename themselves into cuckshed games.
Instead of Hanger 13...
>Cucker 13
Now with Black writer guy!

Uhh, you don't get to bring white good old boys club stories.

Moors are Arab invaders

>obnoxious niggers wearing bling, huge fur coats and driving lowriders shooting each other in a seemingly endless drug war. Customizable cars, guns, outfits, etc
I would play this for a good laugh

Why would they do that? The studio lead is a Blackman.

we waz gangsters

Some nigger is going to kill Vito... really fucking nice.

Jeez, who DON'T these Hangar 13 cucks want to watch blacks kill?

>I would play this for a good laugh
That is the point it would be fun... there could be a total variety of cartels and lets not forget the Yakuza or Triads no need for both with crazy kung fu skills for no reason and dragons and shit on their cars just to make it more epic also they could shoot fireballs from their hands.

>Mafia 1 and 2 prided themselves on historical accuracy
>Mafia 3 is so fucking lazy with its racism bullshit that it has the KKK and Mafia teaming up

I like the way you put it. I'm thinking of a more ghetto-ish Saints Row
I say let it happen

well arabs plus blacks

Because SA already exists

Don't get me wrong though I'm really disappointed in the gameplay footage. I wanted to like this game, I love crime games and R* (apparently the only company that can do the genre justice) has been MIA this gen

>>Mafia 1 and 2 prided themselves on historical accuracy
Are you saying Mafia 3 set in the 60/70's isnt historically accurate with kevlar ballistic vests and all the americans carrying AK-47's? Its totally accurate, back then every american owned soviet weapons.....

>minority

This guy isn't even that black.

Anyone pre-order/getting the deluxe edition?

Seems realistic though, the FBI crime statistics show that black on everyone else is the largest category of racial crime in America.

WE WUZ GUIDOZ N SHIET

>all kinds of publicity
I hope you realize that having threads on an anonymous image board hardly translates to actual publicity. The biggest trailer for this game only has ~1 million views on youtube, for a AAA game coming out in a matter of days, that's close to a death sentence.

>I like the way you put it. I'm thinking of a more ghetto-ish Saints Row
Sort of like saints row, just more factions but more or less same over the top concept. Take the seriousness out of the game but only to a point like Dead Rising. Have the motive for gameplay taking turf, building an empire, all be very serious, solid gameplay with some of the mechanics over the top maybe would work....
so sad noone ever let me make a game :P then again I have no idea about how to make a game... just creative is all... while that works in other industries somehow it doesnt work in the gaming industry without actual game experience which I dont have :P

Deluxe?? I'm getting the goddamn collectors edition bitch!

Yes. The included special edition of Django Unchained was good enough, but they completely sealed the deal by including a tshirt that says "I'm Sorry for Being White" and the tiny white male penis cage.

wow are they serious having fucking records? Why not throw in a phone connected to a cord or fucking spats... inb4 exclusive main character pocketwatch

Never in my life have I wanted more to grab a liberal, throw them to the ground, and smash his fucking face into the back of his skull with my boot.

Also, no, I'm not getting the special edition.

Shame, really. It's an interesting era that could've done with a neat story that had nothing to do with Mafia. Should've just been 1970s GTA

That's more of a problem with Kotaku than the game since they felt that the more relevant thing about the game was a ½black protag.

This game looks pretty shit honestly. The period and setting make no sense and have nothing to do with the mafia. On top of that, character models look really bad when talking and in cutscenes and obviously we all know how shit the AI is by now. The only thing that has caught my eye is being able to feed guys to alligators in the swamps. I feel like this is going to be a really boring and generic GTA clone otherwise, just like Watch Dogs.

You should try being nice user! It'll make you a lot happier not carrying hate around all the time!

I'm just curious to see they handle Vito. They really should've just made him the protag again as a hardened bastard who's getting too old for this shit.

Man I just want to know if it's gonna be a good game or not. It's either this, DQ Builders, or the 20th anniversary Duke Nukem, and I just want to know how good they are before I buy them.
I guess if they're all shit I'll just give my money to Jew Howard for another copy of skyrim at the end of the month.
or, you know, not buy anything like a sensible person

The only reason you are not preordering Mafia 3 is because your a racist.

no see, you are not allowed to dislike this game for any other reason than you are a bigot obsessed with political correctness in a game you weren't even going to play

>beat last mission in the game
>Pastor tells you 'Lincoln, my good boy, now you've killed them all'
>'But I dindu nuffin! Dey was racis!'
>'No, Lincoln, you're the Mafia now'

SHEEEEEEIT

If the game is so bad then why do the devs give the game to so many youtubers and have shown so much footage and seem so content? On the mafia 3 subreddit people are very excited for the game too. I wonder why because the gameplay looks really bad, perhaps it's fun playing yourself but i don't get how so many can see all the gameplay and think it looks good.

It'd been sick if you had a direct continuation where you try to save Joe, and then there is a time leap where he's old. From there you could change from different characters within Vitos newly formed mafia. I would have liked that a lot.

your only nitpicking the game because your a racist.

Reddit always likes the shittiest of games. Like with no mans sky, I'm not sure how they can get so deluded sometimes.

First off *You're
Secondly, Fuck off!

>If the game is so bad then why do the devs give the game to so many youtubers and have shown so much footage and seem so content?
That is what makes the game look bad, all the footage shown only shows the incompetence at Hanger 13 and how they look like college dropouts in computer programming with the bad ai, terrible physics, awful driving.

I just wonder how much this game will be bomb when those clowns are once again laughed out of the industry for being having no clue about the basic production processes of game design.

Reddit is excited about absolutely everything.

Yeah, sometimes reddit is nice to keep yourself a bit entertained or stay up to date on certain things but fuck me if the userbase isn't more cancerous than us.

Thanks Cred Forumsv/ I no longer plan to buy this game

SA just wanted to make a game about black gangs, they didn't want to push kill whitey propaganda.

>Collectible Art Prints

Wow, a piece of paper, what a fucking valuable addition!

The problem with reddit is that the people there are close minded. This is partially because of the subreddits where people surround themselves with other people that think like them. The misused voting system only makes things worse.
To a degree Cred Forums suffers from this as well, but not as severely.

CDs with vinyl-like appearance have been around for a long time, you can't be serious.

The shill is strong in this one

you just got Cred Forumsv/erized son ;)

Wasn't it revealed that no review copies were sent out to anyone? How are these reviews even being done in the first place?

A better point is why would you trust video games journalists to begin with?

>From there you could change from different characters within Vitos newly formed mafia

They could have copied GTA V's multiple protagonist system easily:

>Vito - Michael
>Lincoln - Franklin
>some ex-KKK southerner - Trevor

>Cred Forums focuses the hate on mafia 3
>not watchdogs 2

Yeah, true.

I mean i have never designed games so i don't know anything about it, but you'd really think these would have the money and software to make things look much better than they do. For a game centered around gunfights they sure look like no effort was put into them. There isn't even gore in this game.

NIGGA NIGGA BITCH NIGGA NIGA, NIGGA FRIED CHICKEN NIGGA WATERMELON NIGGA, BITCH NIGGA, NIGGA, WHITE WIMENZ, TIDDIES, ASS.

Im not a nigger to enjoy nigger life.

Fuck, I just remembered how bad it's gonna be...especially that tumblr monstrosity that looks like more hambeast than woman
I was thinking about watchdogs 2, I had completely forgotten the faults, but you reminded me user.
Thank you, based friend

steamcommunity.com/app/360430/discussions/
First topic on steam forums "who will buy this crap"

Literally this game makes gamers want to vomit and has generated no positive social media at all leading to sales. The only social media about this game is talking about race the lowest motivational point for a customer to buy a game since ya know gamers want GAMES... who knew???

Apparently not the racists at Hanger 13 who portray a black person as a petty thug and stereotypical criminal.

Shut up, if the journalist or review sites were giving this game a low score you would believe it.

It's kind of too pathetic to hate, in ten years it'll look like all those cartoons for white suburbanites that had rap themes and sassy black women

>cringy tween society

I want to destroy something so bad

The first mafia games were good. Watchdogs has never been good.

My only problems where boat and driving school.

>If the game is so bad then why do the devs give the game to so many youtubers and have shown so much footage and seem so content?

I don't realyl watch LP content but it seems to me that access was given to literally who channels that hype the shit out of every game that they're presenting. The audience seems to be rather young and excitable, they certainly don't have a strong connection to the previous Mafia titles.

I don't think a lot of attention is paid to what is on display in these videos (if they're not just running in another tab on some ADD kid's machhine( by the typical subscriber, as long as the player sounds reasonably excited, they'll probably remember Mafia III as a fun game to look out for.

>They could have copied GTA V's multiple protagonist system easily:

That is actually very expensive in terms of resources if you plan to make it good. GTA can do this because of the insane budget and time they have. But even so the 3 protag system was extremely underwhelming in GTA5 and didn't really add much to the game.

Also what's the point of copying GTA? Mafia was never a GTA clone. It was a storydriven singleplayer game set in an open world, it wasn't a sandbox like GTA (a complaint people had with the earlier Mafia games is that there "wasn't anything to do in the world like in GTA").

Another case of Talcum X

Pissed off Pedro liked his copy.

This i suppose. It's not because of there being a black guy i'm not excited for this game, who cares if there is a black guy as long as the story is done well. But the story seems piss poor, the gameplay is bad, sounds are bad, physics seems bad, and so on. Those are the reason i, and others aren't interested or hyped. Nothing else

>r2-dindu

I really really hate this scripted melee attack shit in games nowadays. ESPECIALLY in Deus Ex.

>The guy keeps walking into the cell door.
Doom had more advanced AI.

>that nose
>white
nah

Your just saying that because your a racist spewing your white supremacist propaganda of hate.

#LoveTrumpsHate

I couldn't care less what they score games, but that doesn't change the fact that there is a review embargo and none of the usual suspects have received copies to review.

That's Hispanics

Why does the protag of WD2 have the same symbol as AIden had on his scarf?

spoken like a typical racist.

Posting the copypasta because it's relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpiJ0OLkyYQ

Watch this, perfect example of how dumb and bad the AI is. You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman. He also teleports into animations instead of transitioning into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=t78Q9sycCKI

Then look at 0:40 here. The AI is just standing there shooting with one hand, they don't move while shooting, they don't take cover. Then skip to 1:36, and listen to the NPC doing the same recorded lines over and over again "UGHHH UH UH", 3x in a row. Holds his belly after getting shot in the legs. Keep watching and listen to the cringeworthy voice acting.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTVN9_wzPY

Then there's this, the graphics are extremely bad, the game is too bright and the colors are washed out. The world feels empty, NPCs look like they belong in a different game.

Skip to 6:28, look at the ragdoll, it just looks lazy.

The located damage is worse than in Mafia 2.

He's using modern weapons in a game set in the 60s.

It says it's historically accurate, yet there is no racism in this game. The police calls your main character "colored male", but I'm sure in 60s New Orleans they'd call him a coon or something.

Look at the fight at 2:18, do you legit think that looked good or exciting?

Voice lines from NPCs sound like some weird loud noise and have no difference in volume depending on what theyre doing or how far away they are. Your footsteps are sometimes louder than the voice lines, which proves the game has terrible audio mastering and mixing.

There's clipping while you hit solid objects.

You will pretend it looks good and deflect all of this by calling Cred Forums racist because you're a tool for marketing

Because he never played a Mafia game previously.

This should be the standard set for pre-ordering games.
This is just for games in general.
You pay the full normal price for pre-purchase, & you're guaranteed a Season Pass.
This way you can choose to pay for the full game now, or pay more for the DLC.
So, what do you think about that?

user u stfu little mafia 2 was awsome and the trailer of mafia 3 is awsome what u want for a game then ur mom mixed ur dad ow wait thats u and that game we dont liek

Not that user posting the pasta but here, look at this post i found on their facebook page. What the fuck am i reading? Are they talking about the same game as we've seen?

I don't see why Cred Forums goes out of their way to try and paint a game as shit.
You people do this shit constantly, even with games that end up being good like Doom (so you can't pretend that you're always right or some shit).

Wait for release, if the game is shit then don't play it, if it's good then consider playing it.
How hard can it be.

>Want to make the players explore racism
>Make a juvenile revenge fantasy which would make Tarantino cringe

plz report posts like since its Cred Forums speak for negro

>#LoveTrumpsHate

So you love Donald Trump's hate?

Really stimulates my noggin...

Their facebook page is really something for itself. Every comment thread on every page they make is filled with stuff like this

Obviously a 2K employee.

>You also have x-ray vision which makes zero sense in this game. This is Mafia, not Hitman.
It doesn't make sense in Hitman as well. It never makes sense.

>trailer and dev previews
>get hype! Day 1 Preorder!

>gameplay footage looks bad
>JUST WAIT FOR THE RELEASE DON'T LIKE IT DON'T PLAY IT!

Can't have it both ways sempi. Either reserve all judgment before release, or let people have their prejudices both good and bad.

your racist if you dont like Mafia 3, take your nazi shit back to your containment board.

>literally replying to EVERY post

Fuck me they're desperate.

In that case they sure have a lot of employees

Seriously, they are. So either we are wrong and the game is amazing or they are trying to get as much people to buy the game as possible before people find out how bad it is

I've only seen a bit of the first video because I don't want to spoil myself but it actually made me more hyped for the game, I didn't know there would be so much emphasis on stealth.

I reported you for being a faggot, you damn Google.

Are you seriously implying that a revenge story is juvenile? Heck revenge is a common subject in mafia stories.

You can kind of make an argument that 47 has training which allows him to sense where enemies are through sound, or some shit. Whatever, the bald cunt's a pro trained clone.

This? This nigga has no justification for this.

these are marketers and employees talking back and forth.

This is literally what happened with Doom, tard. Cred Forums kept saying how it was gonna be shit up until release and that they had "seen everything they needed to see" along with playing in the beta.

Yeah, again - Seriously. They must've hired a shitload of marketers

>H*ck

Watch your language, mister!

wait a second are you trying to kid me???
Isnt Adrian Dragan that one poster related to one of the lead devs?

Who said anything about race?

I was in the mall, and I heard people saying "why is there a black protagonist in a game called Mafia? That's like remaking Goodfellas with black people".

kek'd

>facebook

There's your problem. No sane person uses facebook.

I don't know? I just went on their FB page and screenshotted stuff

The going rate is 5 cents a post, so it really isn't hard to flood social media with marketers.

The game is garbage or are you an idiot who hasnt seen any of the gameplay footage? You know nothing of gaming and are just making yourself look dumber than you already are.

what a kek

>Heck
Gee golly willickers mister marketing shill

>we want the DU NUFFING audience

they ahve thousands of fake accounts that is normal and why on youtube when they axed marketers people like Kim Kardashian lost millions of views.

The gameplay footage just reinforces the fact that the game is garbage. Not a very good argument.

>There's your problem. No sane person uses facebook.
old people do but thats like about it.

>,

Can you post a link about the devs bitching?

>B-B-B-BUT DOOM!

Doom didn't look nearly as bad as Mafia 3 before release and didn't get nearly as much hate because of it. Doom redeemed itself right before release showing footage

If a game looks bad and has glaring flaws then Cred Forums is allowed to be critical just as much as everyone else is allowed to get their minds drunk on hype. I don't see you telling people to temper their expectations whenever they hype up a game before release, or call them out for going out of their way to try to paint a game as good when they haven't even played it and it ends up being shit (after selling a million copies since everyone preordered it). Your "wait until release before making a judgement" rhetoric is clearly one sided, retard.

WE WUZ MAFIA N SHYYYT

oh come on could they be any more obvious

>still no blood in the walls or forniture
>Hitman 2 have this

bro their already crying like little bitches over the election for president all over their twitters, pick any topic and they will cry and whine over it.

Reviving the Maria franchise
youtu.be/8SiW0PiG-d0

>Gee golly willickers mister marketing shill

I forgot how utterly retarded you people were and why I stopped coming hear after years and years.
But stick to your logical fallaces and memes.

Why, for a Mafia game is there no gore? No bullet wounds? No exit wounds? Bodies when they are dead just looking as if they fell asleep

Youtube comments are saying that he is a trained army vet, and that's why he can do it.

>showing the first game

What an insult.

what are the Cred Forums crybabies whining about now, did you literally not play GTA:SA?

And yet "hear" you are.

wiat so he was trained in the army to have batman vision and see furniture and key mission items like boxes through walls without even knowing they are there? where is this training today?

So do you get paid as much since you can't spell as well as the other shillers?

fuck off back to your containment board racist, your not wanted here.

Sorry I forgot every game with a black protag must be good just because GTA:SA exists.

Must have been in the black ops training.

GTA SA was actually good. The enemies weren't bland copies of real people.

Because GTA:SA had a good story and was a good game. And it's about the hood, thus characters are accurate to the hood stereotypes. Very different from this, you know it too and are only baiting.

HA

I don't know, man, I'm just relaying what they are saying.

These are Youtube comments, so it isn't really saying much.

>!!!

>XRAY vision
>qte mini games
>instant kill animations
>"stealth"
>"stealth" with retarded AI
>cars exploding when you ram them
>clipping everywhere

A rotation-based lockpicking minigame, done to death but alright ... except that it makes no sense when you're wielding A FUCKING CROWBAR!

youtube.com/watch?v=kINUYMRbfqg&feature=youtu.be&t=6244

>Doom didn't look nearly as bad as Mafia 3 before release

Either your memory is shit or you weren't around back then, but Cred Forums was flinging shit at that game up until release calling every single aspect of that game shit and anyone that said otherwise was a shill.

>Doom redeemed itself right before release showing footage

Doom had a review embargo where no review copies were sent out.

>If a game looks bad and has glaring flaws then Cred Forums is allowed to be critical just as much as everyone else is allowed to get their minds drunk on hype

The thing here is that it's not a discussion, it's a shitflinging crusade. I don't have a problem if people actually discussed the game, but it's just shitflinging. I mean there is no reason for me to even read a single post here when that is what gets posted.

Don't get me wrong, there are a bunch of things I already don't particularly like about this game, but I stopped doing this kind of shitflinging 10 years ago as a teenager and sought discussions instead.

This totally

If you were actually black you wouldn't realize that this is pandering.
stop pretending or post picture of hand

Vito deserves to die because he was very racist towards blacks in Mafia II

You're proving me right with every single post. Thanks for conceding and agreeing with me.

Now I'm off to do something more productive. But go ahead and mindlessly shitpost here 24/7, that way you're contained.

>calling every single aspect of that game shit

Pretty sure they were just bitching about the objectives list, and the HUD in general.

Oh god every video i see is more awfull.

>You're proving me right with every single post. Thanks for conceding and agreeing with me.
By pointing out you're on a board you claim you stopped coming to and can't even spell "here" correctly?

How does that prove you right? Where did I concede or agree with you exactly?

I got curious and looked at the wiki a few days ago to see if there were any spoilers up.

This mission only happens if you ignore Vito and don't give him any land to control. Like at E3 they showed what happens if you don't give the Irish guy any land.

If I were to get this game, fucking Vito would get everything. I'd get this game just for Vito

but I wont because it just looks awful.

>nobody can swim
>EXCEPT THE NIGGER

>Doom had a review embargo where no review copies were sent out.
Pretty sure he's talking about the Nvidia/Vulkan footage that was shown before Doom came out. A lot of Cred Forums's opinion flipped after seeing the game wasn't just a mindless Halo-clone corridor shooter.
Your memory is shit or you weren't around back then if you think Cred Forums was "shit at that game" anywhere near as much as Mafia 3.

You get to blow up the Trump bridge apparently.

youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=6330

HAAHA.
>kills some guy
>prostitutes running away screaming
>no one reacts to this
what the fuck

>Blackman
Life really imitates memes doesnt it

>racists
i just randomly jumped in the video and found that

>open video
>WHAT IS GOING ON LADIES AND G-
>close video

kill yourself

this game doesnt even look worth the bandwidth of pirating it.... its literally that shitty looking...

Id rather play a fuggen NES emulator than Mafia 3.

oh

my

fucking

god

He ACTUALLY walks in front of the photographer and NOTHING.

Someone make a webm of that holy shit.

>I mean there is no reason for me to even read a single post here when that is what gets posted.

Then how do you know no one is discussing the game?

You're literally proving my point by generalizing all dissent towards the game as "not discussion" and "a shitflinging crusade" because you're only here to run damage control with your holier-than-thou attitude where anyone who says why they think the game looks bad is not discussing the game. People are allowed to hype the fuck out of the game before release but they can't criticize it because then it's no longer a discussion and just shitflinging according to you.

Yeah, I'm sure there are black NPCs that you can choose to ignore and not give gang land to.

Not!

Do timestamps somehow not work in your special snowflake browser?

If you guys look at around 52 minutes in he arrives at that room where the grenade webm is for. Look when he starts shooting and the guys starts running away, shit looks retarded

Cred Forums embeds fuck them up

>supporting hillary supporters

I hope none of you are seriously buying this game.

there is, the black lad

you have some black girl
irish guy
and vito

Holy fuck this game is literally The Punisher.
Vet comes back from the war
Family gets murdered
Goes on revenge spree murdering anyone remotely involved

this game is sexist for having a woman taking orders from a man while begging for a handout.

very tolerant display of love #dontgiveintohate

>The thing here is that it's not a discussion, it's a shitflinging crusade
>I mean there is no reason for me to even read a single post here

>racist assholes

the punisher wasnt a racist like the main character in Mafia 3 who also hates women because he has one under him instead of putting her on the same level.

>liberal fantasy about killing Trump
>when Democrats were the pro-segregation party

lol

I hope 2K goes bankrupt between this turd and Battleborn

>no new modern graphics and gunplay version of the punisher game
;_; the orginal game was so good

>selling a single slave for 5 grand

Would be a profitable racket to acquire desu

>I stopped doing this kind of shitflinging 10 years ago as a teenager and sought discussions instead.

That explains why you're here shitflinging in a thread that allegedly isn't discussing the game.

Beat me to it.

this is set in like the 60s-70s right? Do they really think people talked like that back then?

>I hope 2K goes bankrupt between this turd and Battleborn
Hangar 13 made the game and likely in their contract is standard boiler plate that money wont be paid out until after the games release depending upon its success meaning 2k made promises but will deliver them nothing but the closing of their own studio and seizure of their assets for being incompetent as they go try to get jobs as failures somewhere else that noone wants around.

>Urban Blackman
Great.

image limit -1

Look at the """"Stealth"""" segment starting at around 5:30

That AI...

end the nigger meme

apparently in Mafia 3 it shows historically that most americans ran around with Ak-47's and loved the soviet union and their firearms were prolific all across America.

What are the odds of the name 'Donald' showing up somewhere in the game's files in relation to this model?

>game is called Mafia
>main character is not italian

They've also published Evolve

>game is called Mafia
>main character is not italian
Im gonna go make a game called Yakuza except its about mexican cartels running drugs!

Then the sequel will be a basketball game where you play hockey.

more accurately, a game called Yakuza about a gaijin chinese man killing all the racist japs

Cuz watchdogs always sucked and it will flop even without our hate.
Mafia 3 however is ruining a perfect series by putting in political agenda like never before.

shame on this team of cucks and black supremacist agitators for writing and publishing something clearly designed to inflame current racial tension

I'm driiiviiing in the raaaaiinn, driiivviinng in the rain!

youtu.be/kINUYMRbfqg?t=3296

Bloody windscreen, so real, unlike the extremely localized silly string rain 3 feet around the car.

>ruining a perfect series
Mafia 2 was far from perfect.

> a game called Yakuza about a gaijin chinese man killing all the racist japs

do-ho-ho is funny because is true.

Why are people upset that you get to kill KKK members in this game?

wtf is all that red shit in the video? does the car bleed?

>perfect series
Retard

Because this is pol/v/, the only reason anyone hates this game is because they're racist.

Because we get to kill KKK members in this game.

Are you being ironic?

>GRRR KILL EVERYONE I DON'T AGREE WITH
>GRRR BEAT AND ROB A STORE OWNER BECAUSE HE ASKED ME TO LEAVE BECAUSE PEOPLE OF MY COMPLEXION ARE PRONE TO BEATING AND ROBBING THAT STORE

(You)

its racist because it shows him targeting people because of their race, imagine if in a game you went to a Black panther rally just to kill them for being proud of being black.

Falseflag

>eat shit so that shit haters get angry

Didn't this happen in Mafia 2 as well?

your a step away from sounding like Hitler with how much you hate this game because your a racist.

It was perfectly fine for me. Compeling story, amazing characters and solid gameplay. Also the graphics were very consistent, thing that wasnt happening in that time.

>seriously defending the KKK, literal, actual racists

Not him but I agree with him

I'm not. Mowing down crowds of stupid pedestrians is always fun in video games.

That said i'm not gonna buy this shit game because it looks like just another unpolished garbage GTA clone

white boys don't have swag

>Compeling story, amazing characters and solid gameplay
Serious question, why is your taste so shit?

>mafia 1 and 2 had great stories about being in the mafia, watching your partners get taken out when they opened their mouth
>mafia 3 you're a dindu nuffin lip smackin while killing KKK and not being in the mafia
>game will probably just be a GTA in a different time because the story is gonna be dogshit unrelated to the actual mafia

no it really is an incitement; the writers made clear that they want to "make white people understand the challenges faced..." blah fucking blah

it's a thinly veiled incitement to take out Not Trump as well

shameful desu

gotta try harder for that (You)

ok two things.

1: I like the road signs to help you navigate to your destination. better than having to constantly glance down to your minimap or having a glowing beam of light along the road showing your where to go.
2: Are the cops seriously getting suspicious of him driving around because he's a black guy or did I miss something and he is like mildly wanted at the moment? I skipped all the pre-amble going on in the beginning.

So you're saying racism is a worse transgression than mass murder? That it is justified to mass-murder racists? Is that the case?

You're killing racists that kill people because they aren't white. I don't see the problem here.

Not Trump? elaborate?

Racists triggered that normal people don't like them.

Surprise surprise.

It's 2016, of course it is

>these fucking chairs

Ugh, if I was there I totally woulda beat the hell outta that there nigger!

They just wanted to make a game to pander to BLM and other crap like that, but then slapped the name "Mafia" for more attention and to try to sell more.

>shame on them for inciting racial tension, only I may do that

An enemy is based on Trump, in appearance, at least.

what did the KKK have to do with mafia
why the fuck is a dindu the main character if hes not in the mafia

@353671393
>passfagg being THIS thirsty for a (You).

Mom said it's MY turn to be mafia!!!

>stooping to your enemy wins the war
never enlist or hold power of leadership please

>being poor
Typical trailer trash huh

>This game has nothing to do with race
steamcommunity.com/app/360430/discussions/0/343787920137771590/

Literally the first topic on the steam page, this game is race pandering garbage which is all the devs talked about and said the designed it for meaning the gameplay came second and it shows. The very definition of pandering is shitting on the people your pandering to by giving them a shit product, great job 2k!

fuck off retard

>Pre-Orders
Fucking retard.

>

i guess Cred Forums were right pass fags are going to be the cancer that will finally kill this site

>being poor
Typical trailer trash huh

>because they aren't white
Vigilantism, though nonetheless foul, is a bit more nuanced than that.

What about the modern day KKK who don't do what the old KKK used to do, is it acceptable to mass murder them?

>get betrayed by nigger-tier Italian mob
>spend game getting revenge on the Maifa
>why is this game called Mafia?

Ayy lmao

see
The devs are adding passive "racism experience" writing and themes to the WHOLE game, including with friendly NPCs. Much of the backlash is this cheesy insertion of anvilicious concern baiting

Killing KKK isn't the issue and is only a small segment of the game. Hell, it would fit in a normal Mafia game as the KKK hated Catholics too (the Deep South was heavily protestant).

Cred Forums has always wanted to keep politics OUT of gaming, but now devs seem intent on stuffing it in our games. It's one thing to try to keep Cred Forums shills out of Cred Forums who post non-vidya stuff, but it's another thing when the devs themselves put it in games, then it becomes unavoidable

Typical samefag.

Is that not what the webms were for?

>defending lynch mobs
Aaaaaaaand I'm done

The only game that I pre-ordered and liked was portal 3. Everything else has been a huge disappointment.

So every game where the bad guys are in the Mafia should've been called Mafia too?

Damn I've been found out

>posting webms of blacks suckerpunching random whites for no reason other than their being white -- real incidents that really happened recently -- is inciting racial tension
you're a "racist facts" kind of guy, aren't you.

>What about the modern day KKK who don't do what the old KKK used to do
The KKK never went around killing all the black people, wtf are you even smoking? the lynchings were reprisal killings usually for crimes or perceived social taboos, they didnt go into towns and kill all the black people, that never happened anywhere in the history of ever.

>What is Alien
Intellectual Checkmate

Mr timetraveller please tell me did HL3 ever come out? I'm guessing "no"

>Games aren't allowed to be about anything meaningful, such as racism!
>Gimme da gun, I shooty shooty bang bang!
It's been said before, but gamers themselves are the biggest obstacle to videogames being seen as a respected art form.

No, since there's already a game series called Mafia.

It's the same universe so it works.

Do you get pissed over Predator and Alien, or any other movie like that?

>Cred Forums has always wanted to keep politics OUT of gaming
Yeah that's why they suck Deus Ex's dick constantly

> Omg in Metroid the bad guys are the Metroids!!!!

No defence, just elaboration. If you back out of discussion because you can't handle reality then you should not bother in the first place.

who the fuck pays to shitpost even

it's mind boggling how stupid people can be

What about in 1964 when they killed three blacks for trying to vote?

You're defending racist lynch mobs. Just think about that for a second.

The fucking EDGE.

youtube.com/watch?v=kINUYMRbfqg&feature=youtu.be&t=4466

GTA 3 was my favourite Mafia game then but Max Payne was also good.

That's what I said, the KKK engaged in vigilantism.

What kind of a loser could be so poor that it can't afford $1.25 to support their favourite site, AND skip captchas at the same time? An especially pathetic one, I'd say

>implying that the exact same thing doesn't happen but in reverse
>implying that hasn't been the case for the last 200 years
>now that black people do it to white people do you now care

m-m-muh facts

no shit do black people hit white people just cuz they're white

we've been doin that for the last couple centuries

>tfw too intelligent to NOT buy Mafia III

>they killed three blacks for trying to vote?
I noticed in 1964 they didnt kill all the blacks who tried to vote just 3... this game has the character killing whites by the hundreds of thousands in a one man genocide you racist nazi.

Fuck off back to Cred Forums and take your nazi flag with you. Or go back to being ignored here is your (you)

>to support their favourite site

lmao britbongs

> Main character is named Lincoln Clay, he is black
> Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery

WOW DEVELOPPERS
2 DEEP 4 ME

So how come Cred Forums likes GTA:SA and V where you play as a stereotypical black gangbanger, but is somehow bothered by mafia 3?

Cool, I'll make a game about the current climate of anti-white racism and media coverups of almost all black-on-white violence (contrary to when the colours reverse in a "man bites dog" sort of way).

P.S. games aren't an art form

>lmao you're from [country]
Yes, this is the pinnacle of comedy. Hilariousu!

Funny thing is that the main char of Mafia 3 is just a black dude, not a typical gangsta nigger

Cred Forums confirmed for cucks with gang rape fantasies

Because you didn't read the thread and wanted some (You)s

>breach
>grenande

Cuck noguns devs can't even spell, lmao.

I wanna be IN the mafia not against it

If you've watched the playthroughs, the "racism simulations" are downright cheesy and cringy.

that's really how it's always going to be. Unrealistic and anvilicious. The movie Crash became the most controversial Best Picture winner because it's portrayals of racism were like a series of badly-acted and stilted PSA

Either way, the gaming alt-right doesn't care about the KKK or any of that, only rednecks in the US South care about that group, and progressives who sometimes dig them up to try to leverage equivalence arguments. However they will obviously make fun of SJW devs who shoehorn PoC-interest metapolitics into games
It has normal politics and conspiracies though, not SJW themes. Politics about government coverups and secret organizations is cool and also inoffensive. It's not meant to pander to modern movements for sales

The devs of DX never presented it as being REAL THINGS THAT HAPPENED OMG LITERALLY SHAKING, nor did they present it as representative of "struggles faced today".

As I said, no defence.

You're defending antiracist lynch mobs. Just let that sink in... hmmm... really makes you think. Really gets the neurons firing. Hmmmmmm....

>P.S. games aren't an art form
Why not?

>because they're GAMES bro!

Oh, ok

>the gaming alt-right doesn't care about the KKK or any of that
Then why are they crying when you get to kill them in a videogame?