When will they nerf this fat bitch?

When will they nerf this fat bitch?

>no way to avoid ult

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4kz1g8/an_even_higher_noon_mei_of_the_game/
youtube.com/watch?v=_kTBbTSjZpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Calls for mei nerfs

You know there's at least 3 other Ults that your team can use to prevent blizzard from killing people.

Also Zaryas bubble isn't even an ult and it keeps her + 1 completely unharmed

The whole point is not being able to avoid it.
Do you even zenyatta

The forum love her and hate Genji, expect her to be buffed again and Genji nerfed, again.

>Genji nerfed

Good.

>mfw every mei teammate always builds a wall whenever I'm about to kill someone or blocks my path whenever I runaway from an enemy at low health

>250 health despite having self regen ability that makes her invulnerable for the time being
>this and wall constant at the ready
>deadly at close range and long range
>ult can be set off immediately with no chance of escape
>freezing people in a matter of milliseconds

Mei a shit just like all defense heroes are shit. You are defined shit if you complain about defense heroes.

>Mei gets buffed and finally starts doing well
>People complain
Predictable

Overwatch is shit anyway desu

>tfw you're too scared to use your wall because you're afraid you'll fuck over your team so you miss a lot of good opportunities with it

The buffs aren't even much. She only got slightly better but she was always OP.

People have been making threads since launch crying for nerfs to her.

Anyone who thinks Mei is OP is probably a massive shitter at sub 2500 mmr

it's not even that she's too strong but man that ultimate is annoying

I had a raging fit against a mei on MY OWN team, bitch was cockblocking me every time I was close to a kill

She never was op to begin with. She's not a very common pick in my games in diamond.

No she wasn't. Mei has always been one of the shittiest characters in the game.

And the fact that that ult buff was all it took for her to actually see some pro play is fucking pitiful. Overwatch and its reliance on ults are fucking shit, the game is so rote and boring. I regret ever buying into this shit.

Mei is just anti fun, useless or op she will always be cancer, making her ult twice as large and going through shields, walls and floors is the most retarded thing they have done.

it's cute how many people expected this game to be balanced and are now stuck on the blizzard see-saw of balancing

>phone just died
>lost all my lewd Mei pics that I got while fapping at work

Can we just fucking nerf Hanzo again

Every goddamn game there's the one cunt who insta-locks Hanzo and one-shots about half the cast because he can just play peekaboo around corners, firing aimlessly because his arrows have the hitbox of a small forest. You can't sneak up on him because of his recon arrow and if you get close he'll more than likely have a charged scatter arrow waiting for your marked-ass the moment you walk in the room.

The only Blizzard games I played prior to Overwatch are Blackthorne and Hearthstone. Hearthstone is terrible and Blackthorne was for all intents and purposes made by different developers anyway. All I've geathered from playing Hearthstone and Overwatch is that Blizzard excels at making polished, but sterile games.

Is that supposed to be an argument? If your not fucking shit at this game she is very easy to outplay.

If you were at a half decent competitive rank you would know this.

If used right, Soldier is easily one of if not the best in game. I consistently get 3 or 4 gold with him. I'll happily play Soldier while people are busy bitching about Mei. Soldier is one of my favorites but if I'm telling the truth, he should be first in line for a nerf. Not Mei.

>Ult is twice as large
>Went from 8 to 10 meter circumference

Yes, that's how it works, it's like 40% larger now.

Soldier needs buffed again or McCree nerfed again there is very few situations where soldier is a better pick than McCree.

>8 to 10 is now 40%

>tfw too intelligent to play overwatch

Basic math user it was a 25% increase

How about, instead, you just get good at the game you piece of shit.

yeah because diamond shitters don't know how to play. try playing with top 500 meis

She's a switch off, depending on who's she's fighting. Pick her checks or counters, and force a switch.

Sniper SHOULD 1 shot half the cast, otherwise what's the fucking point of them?

When I play Mei I mostly go off on my own and flank and just use my walls to secure escape routes for myself or block enemy ults, am I doing it right

Isn't the point that she's kind of supposed to be annoying? She is Defense after all.

Soldier does not need to be nerfed, he's completely fair, he does just the right amount of damage and his grenade launcher does the amount of damage you'd expect.

I just hate Mei because even as a teammate she hinders you. I can't tell you how many times my Ult has been blocked because some shithead on my team decided "i'm gonna throw a wall in front of my team, this will certainly help everything"

by the time i run around the fucking ice wall the enemies are out of site and my ult is almost gone

only use mei if you know how

Needs to be updated. Lucio nerf removed him from s tier.

Honestly I would rework lucio by decreasing the cooldown on his heal burst but also decreasing the passive healing effect. He's still too good desu.

>250 health despite having self regen ability that makes her invulnerable for the time being
Large hit box and no mobility combined with the nature of her weapon.
>this and wall constant at the ready
Cool downs are long enough that she can't use more than one rotation of skills at a time you crybaby
>deadly at close range and long range
Also the easiest to kite and juke due to the projectile nature of her long range gun and the absurdly slow rate of fire.
>ult can be set off immediately with no chance of escape
Yeah because dashes, zen ult, and a myriad of other things don't exist sorry forgot.
>freezing people in a matter of milliseconds
Hahaha you got your assistance fucked by a Mei didn't you

Okay what the fuck? Why is Zen so low now?

I hate Mei because her design is cancer

Any character designed to stop the flow of a game is garbage

posting on a taiwanese moving picture sharing website doesn't make you intelligent, user

>I hate Mei because her design is cancer
Shit taste senpai

because Ana is the linchpin for the tank meta, and lucio is still too strong to not pick.

How to avoid Mei:

Guess Bastion, Torbjorn, and Tracer is cancer.

First you should define "flow of a game" before making outrageous games ad if you ever balanced a successful game in your life, directly or indirectly

That's now how area increases in relation to diameter dumbass.

>Any character designed to stop the flow of a game is garbage
So she's freezing molasses? Overwatch is slow and dull as shit.

Area of a circle with circumference 8 =~ 5
Area of a circle with circumference 10 =~8

fuck off, meifag

>I flanked you and now you can't do anything XDDD
Get good yourself tumblritte.

>Junkrat went from the only decent defense hero to hanging out with the shitters of Bastion and Widowmaker

What went wrong?

>Spews a bunch of nonsensical complaints about Mei
>can't offer a single valid argument
>gets as blasted and allows his spouse to cheat on him while he embarrasses himself online with tears in his eyes

Get good retard or maybe just go kill yourself.

>No way to avoid ult
>Genji, tracer, reaper, pharah, winston can press shift free escape
>Mercy can fly to ally
>Rein can charge out if quick enough
>Zarya can shield and run out
>Junkrat can bomb jump
Sounds like plenty of people can reliably escape it even if you get caught in it

Bad game design

>reaper can go invincible for a few seconds and float away

>Large hit box and no mobility combined with the nature of her weapon.
Nonsense that doesn't mean anything.
>Cool downs are long enough that she can't use more than one rotation of skills at a time you crybaby
If the iceblock is ready - she can wall and vice versa.
>Also the easiest to kite and juke due to the projectile nature of her long range gun and the absurdly slow rate of fire.
When she hits you with her weapon you are good as dead, if you don't luck her somehow.
She can snipe people from afar.
>Yeah because dashes, zen ult, and a myriad of other things don't exist sorry forgot.
>just use other ults lol
Only a handful can break out of it.
>Hahaha you got your assistance fucked by a Mei didn't you
What? The freeze is just too fast.

oh, woops, you did mention reaper, my bad

Yeah but I play Zen so I tend to get fucked

McCree used to facefuck Mei

Now she can survive his shit if they are quick enough

And if these abilities are on cooldown, oops, too bad ;^)

>tumblritte
neo-Cred Forums everyone.

Hiro should just delete everything except Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

>it's a faggot replies to every single complaint about something post

Exactly, you faggot. If your abilities are on cooldown you get hit with the fucking ult. Or do you just want everyone except your main to be useless?

>deadly at long range

You could just tell us you barely started playing on console user.

>just counter her with a ranged weapon, it's hard to aim with her gun and there's a 1 second charge XDD
>22m range and auto aim to people head
Easier to headshot with Mei than Mccree.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums?
those are arguably the worst boards on here.

Just a tip, her ult is line of sight.
If you're in the circle, but behind an object it will have no affect.

Fuck even a lampost will work, don't try and outrun it, just hide.

>Play Zen
>Not passing into the iris to save your team's hide during a Mei ult

The only fix she needs is not even a nerf.

The damn fucking wall starts to cooldown as soon as it's placed.

It's supposed to have a 10 sec cooldown but the wall remains up for 4 and since the countdown already started it really leaves the wall for a 6 second cooldown.

Meanwhile winston not only gets a 12 fucking second barrier cooldown but it starts as soon as the barrier is gone. Making it at least a 16 sec cooldown.

Yes I am fucking mad.

If you have it zes ult completely nullifies Meis her right click can only 1 shot tracer who has so many escape tools she should never get caught anyway.

>Team's pushing payload
>Enemy team giving us shit
>Play McCree, sneak behind the fuckers holding us back
>Ult 4 out of 6 of the team
>Helps greatly
feels good man

ACTUALLY
Its really easy to aim and peck out healers/dps.
So get gud

>Team's pushing payload
>Enemy team is being pushed back
>Hear IT'S HIIIIIGH NOOOON
>spot him
>Ice Wall right in front of him
ult denials give me a boner

> no way to avoid her ult
Just avoid line of sight with its epicentre.
That's all it takes.
Do the babby need some more spoonfeeding?

>Her ult now covers the entire capture area

If only ults were uncommon but they can be pretty spammy.

Ana does his job better, Zarya can remove Discord on demand.

>nature of her weapon
This means nothing without any context, unless you are saying its hard to use, in which case you are the problem here.

anyone have the webm where McCree's ult is being blocked by a Reinhardt, but then the Reinhardt's friendly Mei tries to put a wall in front of McCree but instead she lifts him up into the air so he can shoot above/passed Rein's shield and he kills all of them. Shit is the epitome of Mei's "I'M HELPING!" shit.

This.

Genji truly is for complete shitters.

Genji should be unpickable for anybody below plat

t Bastion main

Reminds me of a match in competitive I had earlier where my team was attacking in germany and the enemy team's McCree started up his ult
I started freezing him and JUST as he was about to freeze and lose ult, Lucio fucking right-clicks him away and saves him, allowing the ult to go off
then we lost and the lucio complained about everyone being an idiot

i wanna see this

in all of my time playing overwatch, i've NEVER played bastion, not even in the beta, not ONCE.

i refuse to stoop to that level

I watched loads of footage of the game before I bought it and I was amazed to discover that there are heroes besides Hanzo, Mei, Genji and Reaper in this game.
Then when I played it I realized that everyone just meta's the living fuck out of the game and each match is identical because everyone wants to pick le meme hero that Reddit told them is amazing.

And I have done that many times but I don't always have the ult

found it
yes I know...reddit, but I couldn't find a webm version.

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4kz1g8/an_even_higher_noon_mei_of_the_game/

I hate having a Hanzo on my team. Even if he's good, I'd rather have a widow or extra support

>not play each hero for at least an hour
ultimate casual desu

Will defense heroes ever be viable?

/thread

good GOD

But you played trob.
You know the character with a shitty auto bastion?

Become Proficient

trob?

>These shitters seriously think bastion is am easy hero
Are we playing the same game? Or are you rank 1500?

>bastion sympathizers

>mei ice blocks instead if trying to take out mccree
cherry on top

t.silver rank

yeah Mei and Rein could have taken him out, but she pussed out as soon as she saw McCree look at her.

>tfw you play Bastion on attack and get 3-4 gold easily because QP is full of shitters

I'm fine with everything about her ult but the fact that it can completely cover a lot of capture points.
The capture point on Numbani is completely filled out with it, making it absolutely amazing for stalling. Just toss it on there when there's 10 seconds left and your opponents will have to stay in the field to stay alive.

Also, can't Mei herself escape it by putting an icewall beneath herself? Or is the vertical range THAT fucked?

I actually tried this once. No. The vertical range still gets you.

Jesus, that's bad.

>Blizzard excels at making polished, but sterile games.
post-wow blizz, yes

>those comments
>"every Mei will do something like this at some point, it's ok!!"
No, it fucking isn't "ok". You're a fucking useless burden at best and an obnoxious pest at worst. Stop fucking blocking my ult with your god damn faggot wall. Pick someone that isn't a hindrance to the team you fucking goon.

>Pharah
>Flying straight up and still getting frozen because Blizzard ult is a tall sylinder.

More like Post Activision Blizzard.

Just played her to rank from 2730 to 2760 and her ult charges too fast

Everyone who plays JunkRat eat a giant cock

Ok so can the "Mei is fine" camp AT LEAST agree that her ult charges too fucking fast? She has her ult up every single god damn teamfight if you're playing 2cap or KotH. It's fucking obnoxious how fast it charges

>Ult
Fine

>LMB
Fine

>RMB
Fine

>E
Fine

>Shift
Fine

>Using E + Shift to infinately stall the point
Not fine

They've repeatedly stated that they wanted to remove Overtime going on for 10 years. Theyve made necessary changes for this, but made them when Mei was still concidered shit-tier and her ONLY redeeming value was stalling a point.

Samefagging this hard

There are certain gamemodes where she's especially annoying, 2cp comes to mind. Almost lost this morning to one that had an ult for every push but our zarya bro pulled it off with their own ult.

no the cooldown starts when the wall goes away, but she can manually make it do so even in her invulnerable state. if she walls, then heals and breaks down the wall she only has to survive for a second before it comes back up if you channel the heal completely.

>right click
>fine
It's only fine by letting it used after freeze. But you can even use it for sniping.

>fine

That bitch needs to clean under her fingernails...

Holy shit mei is fun as fuck to play
>lay down ult on payload on defense
>team kill

Stay mad shitters!

Lol feck off m8

dumb frogposter

Hey, you're right.

>Pick Reaper
>Blast her face before she can freeze you
Easy.

Heh...

I can't play reaper without this playing in the background.
youtube.com/watch?v=_kTBbTSjZpI

That's retarded.

>Reaper countering Mei

Literally a "who saw who first" matchup

WHY IS PHARAH SO GARBAGE

I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY ROCKETFU

NERF MCREE REEEEEEEEEE

I can kill Mei very consistently as Reaper. I don't know if it's because I'm playing against Diamond/Platinum but it's the best Mei counter I can think of.

Problem is, most Hanzo shitters don't give a fuck about the objective and just keep being useless until their ult comes up.
I'd rather have a D.Va acting as a walking target or a Spamrat.

>doesn't acknowledge the absolute absurdity of her freeze ray.

>"h-heh you can juke her, g-get gud haha"

Just play Mei to carry your worthless ass out of bronze/silver/gold since no one at that level knows how to deal with her.
>tfw 85% win rate on her

>no way to avoid ult

It's called getting out of the way you dingus

But how do I get out of plat

her explosive range for her 3 foot long missiles sucks ASS

you either need to direct hit them 3 times or hit within 3 feet of your target about 5 times to kill anyone

You can just kill her or at least pop her self heal and escape.

Zarya is cuter than Mei

With a team.

There is no getting out of plat user without good coordination

Give her ult this thing like D.Va and Tracer get. I know it doesn't kill you like theirs, but it would at least tell you the center of the ultimate and what direction to not run to.

That or make the ultimate circle a big cylinder because it's gay how the circle clips through the ground and the ultimate can freeze you in the air anyway.

Mei is bae!

This would be nice.

Mei is not bae.

No. And Blizzard has said they want it this way, the Defense characters should be a hurdle to cross rather than a core heros.

Christ. People REALLY don't like this character.

this is weird because it's not actually guro but it looks like that was the intention?

gib sauce.

>Can't kill her before being frozen because she has more than enough health to survive long enough to freeze you (unless you have high dps)
>Can't escape because the effects slow you down WAY too fast.
>Can't survive because on top of freezing you, it also deals damage, so just one icicle to your frozen head finished you off.
>Can't possibly turn situation around because the reeve effect lasts 3 full fucking seconds, more than enough time for the Mei to relax, take her time, taunt you, then kill you.

Yeah!

There should be more blood here otherwise it just looks like the saw is merging with her.

Can lucio self heal?

Got banned last week for posting the version with blood, testing this version now.

>tfw I finally got enough Comp points for a Golden Gun
>Get it for Mei
>Teams always group up on me as soon as they see it
>Go Ice Block
>Sensible Chuckle when you they surround you and waiting for the sound cue of the ice melting
>Cancel Ice block early, Build a wall where there isn't an enemy
>Throw ult on Ice wall
>Blizzard still freezes below them
>TEAM KILL
>Objective time: 4:05

Stay mad.
Even your salt can't melt my ice.

>real life tumblr nose make up

I'm an ass man and love mei art, but that pic is pure retardation.

DELETE THIS

yes

Mei is a fat slut and I want to fatten her up further to show her how tubby she is

most popular game on Cred Forums

same desu

You are overgeneralizing your hatred of tumblr. The red nose is part of her design.

Since when was drawn gore a bannable offense?

Then why can't mercy do it too?

McCree is her best counter.
She outreaches Reaper by quite a bit with her LMB, so if she sees you before you see her, or even if you see each other at the same time, she wins.
You need to get close to her as Reaper, McCree doesn't.

>why does a cold character have a red nose???

It's just excuse to give her a red nose.
>red nose
>fat
>problem glasses
>hate bullies but is also a bully
They knew what they were doing.

Mercy regains health by healing others and she does so far faster than Lúcio selfheals, aside from when he's using Amp It Up.

Lucio heals through his music, so I assume how it works is whoever is close enough to hear it, is healed. So since lucio is constantly listening to it, he can heal himself.

Mercy doesn't exactly have a tool like that.

Yes she has her healing lance thing but it's not like she can position it to heal herself, it would look fucking dumb

Too bad about her chin merging into her collarbone

I don't think Mei is OP, but I think her ult charges way too quickly. You can just spam at a distance and get your ult up in like 14 shots.

That's quite a tinfoil hat you have there.

>be McCree
>See Mei
>Flashbang her fucking face
>fan hammer her tits off

feels great

>it's a nobody wants to counterpick episode

now we've got a problem.

Not sure if want.

Do want.

I want Mei to bully me

Soonish, I'm guessing. Considering most buffs and nerfs are done to even out high-level comp, Mei and Ana are looking to get nerfed.

Ana'a ult with Reaper's ult instantly destroys everyone, and Ana on Reinhardt works too well because it interacts oddly with his armor health, effectively giving him 1500HP. Probably gonna take away one of the three things it boosts (speed, damage or defense) or reduce multiple of the values.

Salt doesn't melt ice you dimwit. It lowers the freezing point of water. Salt on the road doesn't "melt the ice", it makes the water saline, thus making the necessary temperature required to freeze it about 20 degrees lower.

Mccree main.

Sounds good on paper until you flash her, fan the hammer, and she uses her ice shield and heals her self.

I know right? It's not a deal breaker but it's definitely annoying.

>didn't play Frozen Throne
this is neo-Cred Forums

I did 32k as junkrat in my plat competitive match with 68 eliminations
He's super viable on the point capture game mode because of the map designs, otherwise never pick.

You're right, it is really easy to do that, just like it is really easy to kill mei.
so GIT GUD
The real fucking issue is Junkrat, nigger consistently goes highest damage on the team everygame.

dont miss your fan hammer and she won't heal m8

git gud

lol literally every overshill thread opens with (Mei) buff/nerf discussion.
is there nothing else to talk about?

Yeah, but that's something everyone sans one-hit kill attackers, like Rein's charge, or Widowmaker's LMB headshot has to deal with.
McCree just needs to hit her face twice from medium range and she's done.

>10 heroes in F tier
Shit it was never this bad before

Nigger you'd have to be retarded to not know what he is talking about in an overwatch thread.

what would you like to talk about, user

How about how cute/hot she is?

Fighting most other characters is pretty fun, but fighting Mei is not. It just sucks. It's a chore.
The same could be said of Zarya too, but to a less extent.

I want to spank her, shake her gut and jiggle her double chin and call her a big fatty

She is one of them Mcree! Get the flamethrower!

>Mercy can drag herself through damage to die next to an ally

wow user that's so mean.
no wonder u r still virgin

That's post Lucio nerf you idiot.

>it's another "Lucio is Good because of his healing" post
God how I wish idiots like you would stop posting forever.

But its all in lewd fun

Before his fth nerf you could melt through Mei like butter, now? Not so much. Especially since mccrees flashbangs don't last long, and Mei can just spam the shield button till it registers, so all the damage you put into her up to that point was for nothing.

Get smart.

This is Mei.

This is Mei.

I hate this shit. It's so fucking misleading. "This hero gets used more so it must mean they need nerfed!" is retarded thinking.

If your abilities are on cooldown you have more than enough time to walk out before the ult actually starts doing anything, especially if you have a Lucio speed boost.

daddy likes that mei

I am smart, that's why I can kill her before she freezes me

If her face didn't look literally retarded I'd fuck her flabby ass

This

>ever going in alone somewhere

Its a fucking team game. Grab a battle buddy and stick to him. Mei is completely useless if there is more then one person on her.

>mfw fatfags and tumblr trigglypuffs were butt blasted when it has been proven twice that Mei isn't fat, just curvy hourglass.

I have 40ish hours on mei and I've never fucked up that bad

I'm pretty sure the person who posts all these fat hogs is the same guy, just over and over in whatever Mei thread he seems to be passing by at the time. Wouldn't surprise me if he was replying to his own posts too.

that's not how it works user
even grouped up, people struggle against mei
i've seen it everywhere from 2400 to 3100
she, along with zarya is just fucking infuriating to play against

I never reply to my own posts.

>it's a fatty puts on a blue tanktop and calls themselves Mei episode

I wanna see them dock

like in Interstellar?

>MFW I love Pyro and Mei because they control the movement of my enemies
>Everyone screaming
It's either get puffed edges or shot with an ice spike through the eyes, which one is it? They're both fun, your anger only fuels my joy and makes me content with continuing to make you slow

I wanna fatten these fatties up and plow their obese asses

rope yourself asap

You just outed that you never played the game.

I like them as they are. This is also as fat as I think I have.

How fat would you go?

Just wait until they add a character that uses poison or fire ;) imagine a DOT ult ontop of mei's ult, mmmmm...

>big bellies in one-piece swimsuits

I wanna kiss their big flabby arms!

heart attack

>fat face, arms and legs
>b-but that hourglass
She's a fat ugly cow.

This is disgusting. Stop right now.

t. Genji shitter

Superior fatass coming through

Kek

That's not a tumblr nose, just a pig.

I'm surprised she could get a belly like that without so much going to her face.

Pretty good fat distribution genes.

>mei cosplay
>be fat
>wear thick-rimmed glasses and blue tanktop
amazing tailoring and make up skill right there

What is damage fall off?

Mei isn't fat, retard.

She's my favourite alright.

>Sonico figure

I wanna see her cosplay as Pochaco

A nerf is simple
Just make it so you can force her out of her iceblock with enough damage

Bastion is fucking fun though

She knows

i'll be honest, i'm tempted i'm just worried that he'll be too much of a cheap character to use and i dont wanna add to the "oh look, bastion got another play of the game again, big surprise" pile

oh my

>being a faggot and constantly spamming abilities (_8(l)

>didn't play lost vikings

Opinions discarded.

As a Roadhog I just stand there and sigh.

I can see it. Like have snow and ice blow around in a circle, you know, like an actual blizzard

You could have just called him a cuck

bastion is actually pretty fragile. I can take him out no problem with zen and a corner. Bastion has a pretty large spread at a distance. Causing him to get up and move out of harms way is what makes him pretty shit if you can aim.

A recon bastion, now thats something to be proud of. You only see people whine about bastion in much lower levels of play.

Her Ult is not that bad really. Its those fucking ice walls. Mei is always, and I mean ALWAYS, picked by the one person on the team who doesn't have a mic or even attempt to communicate with the team. I've had my team waste an Ult several times because Mei threw up her ice wall at the wrong place and wrong time.

Ult denials are the greatest joy you can feel in Overwatch.

Special points if you stop a McCree Ult and type in chat.

"High nothing, it is barely 11:30"

maybe i'll give him a shot for the first time ever today

Yeah I am sure you have so much experience in the top 500. Fucking kill yourself

Some fuckin bullshit, right? It pisses me off more than junkrats riptire blowin me up in mid air

Honest to god I like them as fat as can be but ONLY if they retain cute faces.

nothing in that game makes me more mad than when a mei on my OWN FUCKING TEAM icewalls us and i happen to be using my ult at the very moment it goes up and it gets fucking wasted

Her ult cant go through walls. Would this fix it? Lijang tower, garden map is so fucking shit when her ult literally covers the entire point + all surrounding retreat areas.

It needs to be practical. I'd want her to be able to move.

Best would be if I could carry her without too much struggling

>people bitching about mei
>people bitching about roadhog

it's easy to spot who sucks at this game

if you get hit by a mei ult and stand in it long enough to get frozen you deserve to get killed by her or her team

Kek. Yeah roadhog gets fucked

For that kind of thing you need to turn to 2D

A reminder that Cred Forums only thinks in absolutes

What are the chances that you're going to be in a perfect situation where your skills are off cooldown just to get out of a Mei ult

>see mei
>play tracer and proceed to shit on mei for the whole match

Literally free kills

The visual effect goes through walls but it won't actually do anything. Same thing as 76's biotic field.

A reminder that Cred Forums only thinks in absolutes

What are the chances that your going to be in a perfect situation where the enemy team has blown all their cooldowns just to get off a Mei ult.

Excluding the part a lucky headshot one shot Tracer.

Alot of Characters can do that shit. Plus its got to be pretty damn lucky. That shit hardly ever happens.

You can literally walk out of its range before the ult starts up. Takes much longer than one second to start up, and every character moves at 5.5 m/s. Just look at where she throws it and run away you mong.

>Best would be if I could carry her without too much struggling
>not lifting so you can be strong enough to easily carry your fat waifu

Yes that's assuming you're right on the edges
Again, you're thinking of perfect situations

>hide outside doorway as Winston
>think I'm so clever
>get destroyed
>killcam shows they saw me through the wall

Mei isn't good. In close ranger a Reaper is far better and at a distance McCree is way better.

Her walls can be useful but 90% of Mei's can't fully utilize them.

you're fucked if you're anywhere near the center and aren't playing Reaper, tracer or the others with escapes like that. Reinhardt can't even charge out in time if he hear her start up.

I did before. Then college got in the way. I swear I'll lift again soon!

Source on pic?

There are a couple of 3Ds that strike my fancy but I will acknowledge my limits, though they're kinda vague. Movement is a simple one though, even if there's some waddling involved

Caught in Mei's ult and you are....

Genji- Dash out of the range
Reaper- Turn into your invincible form and float away
Pharrah- Boost into the air aimed away from the ult
Reinhardt- charge out of it

use your heads guys, i get that she's annoying but if you actually think you can deal with her

if you're in the middle of a cooldown for any of those moves then pray her team or her don't get to you before you thaw out

No, that's assuming you're right in the middle. It's ten meters across. This is what you should be doing.

>Mei ults and you find where she is
>see robot projectile flying through the air
>see where it's going to land
>move away from that area
>by the time the robot actually lands, does its little dance, floats up, and finally starts freezing, you are out of its range
This is some simple shit already and it gets even more simple if you take into account the dozens of things in this game that completely negate the slowdown and allow you to escape it even after you act like a slow retard and don't move preemptively.

Artist?

Leonardo da Cringey

Ana is the fucking worst. Lucio is bad enough, being that he can do like 5 fucking things at one, but Ana has two methods of attack that each do two different things, a long duration stun, and a pretty low cooldown that does 4 fucking things. You do not combine damage, heal prevention, healing, and healing bufff in one ability, certainly not a fucking AoE that you aren't hurt by.

Ey wait a minute

>having trouble with Ana

what

and for the Lucios out there, speed boost helps too.

As Reinhardt I pretty much got the timing down to where if Mei iceblocks to heal herself its pretty much a free kill. Just charge her when it breaks

>You know there's at least 3 other Ults that your team can use to prevent blizzard from killing people.

>It's so easy to survive that you just have to be certain hero in certain place with your ult at the moment
Fuck off

>Also Zaryas bubble isn't even an ult and it keeps her + 1 completely unharmed
Again, good luck not using your barrier the entire match just because mei might ult soon.

>The whole point is not being able to avoid it.
>Do you even zenyatta
Did you just made the same "point" 3 times?

I usually play healers. She is the fucking worst. Now if they just fucking picked on her grenade to either be a buff or debuff I'd be fine with her, but I'm sick of her charging into my heal targets, healing herself and preventing us from healing. Even worse if the fuck I'm healing gets put to sleep.

Doesn't even usually get a kill, just makes me wait. People bitch about Mei slowing shit down, Ana does the same shit.

Why is Zarya so high?

I've only ever accidentally blocked 1 mech self destruct from my team but I didn't see it coming because it was being wasted on a zenyatta.

If you have a good mei it's pretty much a guaranteed win on pushing payload. I usually use her to block ults from the other team and separate support characters from the rest of the cast for easy pickings

user come on now. I dont even have an issue with Meis ult, but you are acting like that process is alot slower than it really is. By the time your brain reacts to her using her ult you are probably not gonna have time to look around, find her, and then watch where the robot goes and then run out. And if this is in the middle of a team fight, yeah no thats not happening. The best way is to use abilities to get out of it when she uses her ult, and plenty of characters have escape methods.

Shield's OP. Basically immunity to burst damage like Roadhog's hook, Junkrat's ult, etc. Otherwise it nearly doubles every non tank's HP for a few seconds.
And of course she gets stronger for this, has mostly regenerating health that comes back fast, an explosion attack, and an ult that combos with fucking everything.

This is old, zen is low mei is not higher, either its that its old or its just bad...

But she does... She self heals passively when out of combat.

No she does not gain health by healing others, the only heal she got is the passive regen when out of combat(not getting hit)

Why wouldn't she be high? Her shields are free invincibility for herself and a teammate with the benefit of instantly disabling discord, her left-click can go through Dva's defense matrix and genji's reflect, can get consistent high damage, and an ult with a well coordinated team can pull off easy team wipes.

It's entirely possible, especially considering most teams run a Lucio and she's never going to throw it directly on top of you, so you don't have to move the full five meters needed to escape it.

I do this shit all the time.

Zarya is gonna get a nerf isnt she? She is so fun

Shit, how do I learn to play Zarya? I'm only good at Roadhog, Reinhardt, D.Va and Soldier 76.

I'd play Zarya if she didn't look like a futanari transgender level 99 Tumblr/SJW bitch.

Does she have any cool skins that don't make her look ugly and SJW looking? I'm pretty sure she has a massive penis

Her yeti, or arctic skins, or whatever they are called, legendary skins are alright desu

You have two options.

Skin that should have been her default look (pic related) and her winter skin.

She's kinda hot, don't kid yourself, user

She's disgusting. If she was actually a man I wouldn't care, or be surprised.

>tfw throwing down walls to block ults, charges, and enemy advancements
>tfw when blocking off paths to lead enemies into teammate's traps
>tfw next generation situational wall awareness

She doe have a good skin, the camo/arctic skins. See pic related.

Probably, but honestly she can be fun without being broken. Just lower her damage with full charge or make it drain only while firing. She then has to temper taking and dealing damage instead of doing both all the time.

She really is not hard. Just say with your team and be reserved with your projected shield when a roadhog is around or you suspect an ult. Basically whenever you see or expect someone to take damage that would be massive (200+) or when something like a junkrat tire/reinhardt charge is coming.
Try and keep your actual health from being damaged, you got a 200 HP shield on all the time that regens in a couple seconds to the point you barley need a healer.
Last: Spam the ever loving fuck out of your secondary. Even if nobody is there, spam anyways; you have no ammo in this game and there is no reason not to be constantly blasting the area. Use the laser only at full charge and close range, its basically your secondary weapon.

It's high noon

Learn how to aim.
Learn when to shield yourself and when to shield teammates.
Learn when to ult.

>tfw you witness the panic that overtakes someone when you start melting them with a fat nasty 100% charge

Its glorious

I'm not fond of it. Its too quick, if I'm going to be a dick I like it to be funny or total evil. Such as repeated freezing, or the longest possible charge.
Or my favorite: Mercy's pistol. All the headshots.

Kaplan said they probably won't for a while.

Halloween skins when

The ult should have been increased by half the amount they did, the real problem is the wall's health, it needs to be much weaker so the team focusing it still destroys it but not being some puny little thing that anyone can remove willy nilly on their own.

Who Junkrat and Roadhog here? Best duo, we mad max now cunts

>no way to avoid ult
get good

Fuck she's cute

I want to be the one on the left

Cute!

Ahhh you might be onto something considering tanks are my favorite to murder since they struggle for a bit longer

New Junkrat skins when? His cutrent ones are shit

tubbo

Groce

>it's another mei thread where the same autist posts the same disgusting landwhales while anons egg him on because "le thicc xDD" meme

I'd hit it

You're the only one who's said that you stinky memer.

He's getting a mad scientist one for the Halloween update. Roadhog will probably have a Frankenstein's monster one to match.

He just needs to be removed. Ancient rone wearing dude who shoots arrows at robots, and uses a magic dragon attack. Almost everyone else makes sense in the universe of this game except him.

I don't have a source but i do have the full pic.

you are problem, not Ana.

I'd Cum Inside her non stop

This gave me a really good feel and I'm a pretty good person.

Mei deserves all hate.

>She's a close range character and it's really easy for that ability to be used against her
>wall needs an hp nerf, but is fine otherwise
>Only shitters who can't kite die to her icicles
>Wrong, there's a solid second before it activates
>Also wrong, it's around 2 seconds of sustained freeze, even on her ult

>The real fucking issue is Junkrat, nigger consistently goes highest damage on the team everygame.
Unless he's actually getting kills, all that's doing is feeding ults to supports.
Literally get fucking good.

She's actually OP.

It's funny because Mei isn't even fat.

You can light of sight Mei's ult.

Fuck I want to tongue that belly button

>Only shitters who can't kite die to her icicles
Yeah you can maybe hit someone once with it but then they know where you are. That delay on it really makes it hard to hit someone who knows you're shooting at them.

oversimplification: the post

PUFFY

What are you staring at, user?

Reaper
>250 health despite having an ability that makes him invulnerable AND lets him move
>this and tele near constant at the ready
>ult can be activated immediately with no chance of escape
>killing people in a matter of milliseconds

>the muffintop peeking out over her waistband
>that inviting navel in that pudgy tummy

I don't know if I've ever wanted to breed as much as I do right now

I just hate how Reaper is vulnerable during his ult, like you can kill him in the middle of his ult.

It'd be great if his ult made him invulnerable, though I guess that'd be too broken.

Exactly.
Yeah, if you're good at aiming and leading you can still hit with it on smaller characters, but that's a lot less likely at longer ranges.
What people forget is that half her kit can fuck over her own team just as bad and that she's basically a tank marked as defense.

No DPS characters should be getting any nerfs when the 3x3 meta is a thing. DPS characters being nerfed into the ground is part of why tanks are dominating.

fucking wow.

The meta isn't 3x3 anymore. It's known as 5 + 1 (Ana,Lucio,Zarya,Reinhardt ,Reaper + another DPS character or Winston)

It consists of Ana charging Rein and charging Reaper's death blossom

>Mei
>large hitbox

>Try and keep your actual health from being damaged, you got a 200 HP shield on all the time that regens in a couple seconds
Does it regen even after I've taken HP damage or is it gone entirely once it's gone?

Is that how Symetra's shield works? Does it actually give you an extra pip of health that regens? Or is it one and done? And gone when it's broken?

This. It's not the enemy Mei's that drive me insane, it's ours.

At least the other two Snipers have to fucking aim.

>its a "gold ranked retards complain about game balance" episode

As a master rank top 500, every single one of you is stupid

> tfw your most played character is Symmetra and now you're just waiting to November to finally get your revenge

>It's a shitter pretending they're a rank they're actually not

if you did that well with junkrat i guarantee if you pickd a nonshit character you'd be a better service to your team

symmetra's almost as bad as mei

Reapers ult is the easiest ult in the game to stop. Literally anyone with any type of stun or knock back

Nano boost shouldn't have been a thing

How can people still have a problem with Genji? I guess they still shoot into deflect and can't aim when he's jumping but that's about it

They use Mei, of course they can't aim.

Being able to put players to sleep shouldn't have been a thing.

I didn't know that user, thank you.