>go to bed after giving up
>try it again the next day
>do it first time with no effort
Anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gU21wBNSVWU?t=940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking hate this feeling.
You never know when you are just shit or when you are shit because you haven't had a break

I know exactly how you're feeling. I think it's a common thing. It's a major issue for me with getting perfects in rhythm games. In general, games that require a lot of effort are more prone to this phenomenon happening.

This is me with every game I've ever got stuck on, even puzzle ganes like zelda . Some puzzles are so complicated at 10 at night but at 10 in the morning it's like preschool shit.

I realized this happens and I always go with it so instead of getting frustrated I walk away and take a breather before going back and beating something first try

Yes. AVGN has described it in detail:
youtu.be/gU21wBNSVWU?t=940

or if the game is programmed to lose on purpose because you failed so many times

I walk away when it get's frustrating and just come back, you get too worked up and it affects your ability to handle a situation correctly. This shit happened to be with Rom. I fucking hate Rom.

>finally beat a boss after numerous times
>it felt too easy
>start thinking the game went easy on me
>restart the game to beat the boss again

We all know this feel.

Yes, it's a common occurrence.
It doesn't happen with videogames only, you'd know this if you ever worked or studied you lazy underage neets.

>[Thing that everyone who plays games has experienced]
>Anyone else know this feel?

Quality thread

thats interesting how common it seems to be
Do you think it could be to do with your brain being more rested in the morning, or is it like
is saying where its a case of taking a break from the frustration?
just curious because i get this all the time

>everyone shares knowledge with me
Quality post

so how many zamasu are there now?

I think it's because you reach areas in the game you feel are personal challenges and so you create a feedback loop where you tense up in anticipation of the challenge. Tensing up causes you to misperform at points that require pinpoint timing, and so you become more frustrated and force yourself into the same behavior over and over again. The human brain can be primed for failure just as easily as it can be primed to succeed.

OP you forgot.

>Game has insanely long death animation.
>Game takes you back to menu/title
>Game has to reload the boss

>Playing game online
>In the zone and playing shit hot
>Somebody either walks in the room and watches you or another player in the game compliments your playing
>Immediately turn to shit

OR

>Playing game
>Struggle to kill boss
>Slowly getting better and better
>Die before you almost kill it
>End up fucking up worse and worse after that

It's because you rested, and meditated on what you learned.

Like five i think, given that theres 5 universes.
super is getting kinda dumb with the amount of universe shit

I know that feeling all too well.

>getting perfects in rhythm games
Most frustrating shit ever. I don't know if it happens to anybody else, but it's barely impossible for me to get a perfect play in any rythm game, no matter how easy the song, no matter how good I am at it.

I remember finishing GH III on expert and still failing random notes playing on normal. Like, literally every time there would be just one random note I wouldn't get right, no matter how hard I tried.

>Lose to boss over and over again
>start to slip up and lose on simple things
Anyone else know this feel?

Fuck games that do that
also
>lots of small easy enemies inbetween the boss fight andthe checkpoint
>keep losing to the boss
>eventually start dying to the weak enemies on the way to the boss from frustration

My GHfag friends all have a rule that if someones on a streak don't say anything. theres nothing worse than someone saying youre doing good and it throws you off and you miss a note

>decide to pull an all nighter, because mom isn't home and can't freak at me for staying up
>fight one boss at 10 pm
>can't win so save my life
>play another game all night
>try boss again at 10 am
>ezpz, gg no re

feeling? you where just tired.
you need to have a better gaming setup.
if you have headache or your eyes hurt try to change your tv color temperature to warm or something.

No, no other human being in existence will ever understand your extremely common feeling. Surely, you are a one of a kind person who's totally unique and interesting.

Stay mad

See
And those are just the people that responded before I posted.

I wanna fuck that cat

beerus removed one from existence so it's 4 or less then.

shit's getting full blown retarded

>mom isn't home and can't freak at me
I can't imagine why someone wouldn't be too embarrassed to post this in a place where it can be read by others

Because its anonymous, that's kind of the point

Your brain solidifies everything that it's done that day when it goes to sleep. When you wake up, what you were doing yesterday becomes second nature and you suddenly just shit all over everything you were having trouble with, but knew you could do.

Here's the science billy.
There's 2 things going on, when you lose too something a few times you get frustrated and that makes you sloppy and you continue to lose. When you come back in the morning this effect is gone and its easier again.

The other thing that happens is that when you go to sleep one of the things your brain does is try to make itself better at the things you did during the day (declutter and reorganise to improve efficiency or some shit) and repeatedly doing a task increases the amount of effort it puts into this. So by fighting a boss over and over then going to sleep our brain thinks its important to improve function related to that task (things like visual processing of attacks, reflexes and communicating inputs to your hands). Thus you get better at the game.

This is how almost all skills develop really is common shit to all aspects of life if you aren't a NEET.

Neat, thanks for the good answer man

>smoke some weed
>do it first time with no effort

Old hunters DLC made easy peasy.

the game lowered the difficulty for you, user. they just didn't give you the option unlike some games