Why is this aloud?

Why is this aloud?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/798305/alt-right-trolls-are-using-googles-yahoos-skittles-and-skypes-as-code-words-for-racial-slurs-on-twitter/
youtube.com/watch?v=-jiuyB0g-jE
youtube.com/watch?v=ii0d6x7mNxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck

Allowed*

Imagine the fucking backlash if it was the other way around... Jesus christ...

same reason they do it to nazi

OOPSIE DASIE

Its the nigras!

KKK dindu nuffin, they a good boy!

God I love this post.

Because the volume is too high

what is it?

>the kkk is a religion of peace

>nigger slaughters lik 60 people
>is some how justified

>KKK members are more likeable than liberals in these days

What the frick happened?

Niggers.

Nobody here believes that niggers are better/less violent than KKK, right?

>implying David Duke isn't a democratic plant

>he still uses n****r instead of google

Come on

>just as bad.jpg

Please bring me up to speed on this ebin meme.

>censoring yourself because of kike search engine

nah

qz.com/798305/alt-right-trolls-are-using-googles-yahoos-skittles-and-skypes-as-code-words-for-racial-slurs-on-twitter/

What would be the inverse? Black Panthers getting shot?

youtube.com/watch?v=-jiuyB0g-jE

>THE FUCKING PART AT 2:50 WHERE THE NPC RUNS TO THE SAME PHONE YOU JUST CHOKED A BITCH OUT AT

someone at this game company never programmed steering behaviors before.

Ahahaha get over it your faggot butthurt white boy

And before you accuse me of being a nigger, I'm a white dude myself. It's hilarious when closeted/open racists get butthurt about fictional shit like this

KKK wuz just tryin to get they life back on track!

The KKK are dickholes.

Wow. I didn't think anyone was gonna fall for OP's bait.

It's not about censoring yourself; it's about screwing up googles automated filtering program by using their own name as something they'd need to censor.

Why is this aloud?

The KKK is just a cult, a gang.
White niggers.

KKK were fighting carpetbaggers, they dindu nuffin.

that's not how it works. it's just going to assume that you're talking about google.

Because a giant burning cross makes a lot of noise

KKK kept niggers under control.

>their own name as something they'd need to censor
Why not?

It'd probably be quieter if he had equipped a suppressor beforehand.

They should kill each other tbqh.
All cults and gangs deserve death.

>killing people in a game about killing people is somehow bad
???

My wife's son is loving the game

>Google Hangouts

>6:00
>being able to see through walls makes sense because they explain his Vietnam service to explain it

Is this guy high?

>All these people complaining that it's about some hero killing whites

Did you all forget the part about playing as a professional criminal?

Because he didnĀ“t use a supressor.

I don't think I'll get this, don't want to play as a racist who kills a race of people indiscriminately.

>GTA4
>multiple missions make you go in black getto appartments and wipe out dozens of black gangsters/drug dealers
backlash?

>SJWs complain about violence against women and minorities in games
>Cred Forums: "but it's just a video game, it isn't real! :^) "
>meanwhile
>Cred Forums complains about violence against the KKK in a game

It's only bad when your race and gender are involved huh? You're just as bad as them.

I honestly think people are just sick of sandbox games. I wouldn't mind a game like this if it were tighter and maybe level based like hitman. The old hitman not the new one.

>they are all bad,not like us (((CENTRISTS)))

No matter whom they choose to represent them, it's still run by a bunch of hate-filled, rich, old, southerners.

>Cred Forumsfags triggered

I thought this game was about the mafia. What's happening?

What does you pic have to do with your post? That game is a classic, and I don't see what MM has to do with this.

>it's only racist when whites do it
>brown people are incapable of being racist
>it's part of the healing process for african americans

Aparently, the kind of guys who like taking their wives to motels and recording her get fucked by multiple black men are also making video games these days and they're shoehorning their retarded beliefs into them.

I'm glad these leftist ideology shit games are doing poorly, eventually these people will go out of business and be replaced by devs who actually want to make games.

These people here are not doing anything wrong. I don't see a black being killed or anything.

Imagine a white going to a black Panthers or black lives matter rally and start shooting them all. The backlash would be real and big too

>make a game pandering to people who don't buy things

I'm sure this is gonna go well for Hangar 13. Judging by the preorder numbers, they must be realizing their error.

Cause it's hilarious and perfect for something taking place in the 70's. What could be more exploitation than a black guy mowing down klansmen?

You mostly play as Franklin during those moments or Franklin is there with you shooting at them. The only time a white guy solely kills a group of black men is during the option C ending where you tie up all your loose ends by having Michael kill them so it doesn't lead back to Franklin.

>Majora's Mask
>not a classic
He might be a fedoralord, but he's right.

>nearly all the devs are from California

What did people expect?

>lucas the magnificent detected

>imagine the backlash if it was inversed

Of course, because they aren't equivalent.

A [protagonist or oppressed person] killing [antagonist or oppressor] is normal

The inverse is usually done to be edgy like the first level in mw2.

Of course a klansmen killing minorities would cause backlash, because its wrong.

Look at Charlotte. Black people are so fail and simple minded that they're protesting white racism when a black cop shoots and kills a black man waving a gun around.

They don't really care about black lives since they don't protest the 358 black on black murders in Chicago this year alone. They have to be told by white liberals to go riot, which is what would happen if this game featured a white protag shooting a bunch of violent black panther members. White liberals would organize, start social media whining, and everything else they do.

Might have to do with the fact that Mafia has always been a mediocre franchise with mediocre sales.

Overwatch is the best selling game of the year despite having maybe the most diverse cast ever, and BF1 is going to sell like mad too.

pc gamers???

Because at the time no one cared what kind of content you put in a PC game. PC gaming in the 90s was 10x more edgy than anything that comes out nowadays.

I don't know who that is

I don't know who that is

>mfw the studio was originally located in san francisco >>

Inversed would be a whiteman killing a group of black panthers

Black panthers aren't the equivalent of the KKK

No Cred Forums niether is black lies matter

I can't wait until they delete Cred Forums, the lack of education and fart sniffing hugbox is REAL.

>GTA4
>Franklin

Confirmed illiterate.

Also this is admittedly kinda fucked up, but also great.

>GTA4
>Franklin

He's talking about the missions where you systematically clear entire Projects as Niko.

Overwatch is diversity done right. There's no diversity in Kill Whitey 3 or Blackguyfield 1.

Notice, nobody gets annoyed with diversity done right, just like nobody used to get mad about female protagonists. It's these modern leftist caricatures of diversity and stronk womyn that has everyone put off.

also EA is crying about bf1 having lower preorders than 4 and they weren't happy with the sales of 4

So this is the Obama generation....damn

>the other way around

Try googling "KKK burning crosses"

How is not the equivalent of it? It's an extremist group obsessed with racial issues

The first two Mafia games were really racist, chum. Full of arr rook same Asian men and literal tree-climbing negroes.

The people who get triggered over shit like that didn't know videogames existed when GTA4 came out.

>oppressor vs oppressed

Blacks today never experienced slaver, most of their great grand parents didn't either. If we're going to talk about oppressor vs. oppressed, maybe we should bring up the fact that young black men commit 85% of the murders, attempted murders, rapes, and beatings in this country...today, not 200 years ago, today.

Not taking the bait.

>muh wall
>muh its everyone elses fault but mine

Cred Forums was mad as fuck at Overwatch and started ignoring it when it sold fuckloads because they had nothing to say against it.

They were all obsessed with Zarya, with Pharah and saying that it was going to flop because of this.
Guess what, this industry is formed mostly by kids who don't pay attention to that shit, kids who don't even know what the left or right are.

Slap a popular name, market it hard enough, and you'll sell shitloads.

If Mafia 3 was made by Rockstar, not only it would have a more polished gameplay, but it would sell a hundred times what Mafia 3 will actually sell.

This industry depends on marketing and brand recognition, ideologies and quality never matter towards a game's success.

Whoops, my mistake. Taking out rivals for organized crime isn't the same as randomly killing a bunch of black guys. What Niko did was business, not killing guys for being black.

I agree big black cock 4 lyfe friendo.

libcucks happened. That coupled with the BLM monkeys killing innocent people and children walking down the street doesn't help

>Cred Forums

Who cares what they think?

Stop crying about Cred Forums, one minute you guys say they're a vocal minority of retards, the next you pretend they're influential and numerous enough to hurt the sales of video games and movies.

>Blacks today never experienced slaver, most of their great grand parents didn't either.

Ah yes, the great "Only slavery is oppression" meme.

>maybe we should bring up the fact that young black men commit'

Ah yes, the "even though I just tried to imply that oppression ended with slavery, now I'm going to imply that crime statistics justifiy oppression if it exists, of which it totally doesn't guys, #MAGA" fallacy

I can't wait until Hillary wins and blows the FUCK out of you people.

This is the real redpill

It is called a double standard fucktard.

Yeah, I'm sure blacks are SO oppressed nowadays, collecting all the welfare funded by whitey taxes.

Shame the right is too lazy to do anything at all.

>He think Cred Forums gives a fuck about anything you cucks do

Ah yes, the "welfare exists therefore oppression cannot" meme

Of course you do, you have nothing but this.
You spent an entire week tearing your hearts out crying like pussy bitches about BF1 when the beta came out, and now about Mafia 3.

You say all these games flop, and when they sell good, you proceed to ignore it's existence out of pure anger.

You bet that I feel pretty damn oppressed, funding those apes that never amount to anything in life.

Go false flag somewhere else, you butthurt Bernvictim. We're trying to have a conversation about a video game.

But that already happened, and it weren't no game either.

You fucks are so disingenuous in your race-baiting and finger pointing.

Just shut the fuck up about this -- all of it! You're just as bad as SJWs

Fuck me for having a balanced opinion right? I'm either with you or against you, right?

>open picture
>(ROUNDHOUSE KICKING INTENSIFIES)

youtube.com/watch?v=ii0d6x7mNxo

Black people oppress themselves fucktard and because of their racism they cannot admit it. Look at that black guy who killed the black cop with his kid. Black fathers die because of gang banging shitheads and they end up trying to blame white peoole when a cop kills one of these assholes.

So, basically, you are going to attack everyone who isn't on your side?
And you are surprised everyone is out to attack you in all kinds of media and social networks?

>the kkk
>a race of people

that's like calling the blues brothers racist for harassing the illinois nazis.

what does this have to do with the Mafia?

>The niggers are rioting on the streets

Defending criminals is not a good excuse for rioting.

Are you aware that is officially not an argument? That ebin retort does nothing.

Because video games used to be about fun and nothing else. No one cared about making political statements.

Good thing when Hillary wins she will ban violent games like this.

Why do games need to feature a political agenda nowadays?

I mean yeah the KKK was evil blah blah but I don't want to play out the revenge fantasies of some mediocre video game writer.

At least they are doing something.
What is Cred Forums doing?
Making epic pepe edits?

Don't be surprised that they have more influence than you.

ah yes, the "black people never achieve anything" meme

Picture related

Oh boy, a two fer

Ah yes the "okay so there is oppresion, but its totally the (jews,blacks,native americans) fault!" meme

Ah yes the "If you are black and commit a crime, regardless of its severity its a death sentence" meme.

Why wouldn't it be allowed? It's a video game, video games often let you re-enact situations that you usually can't in real life.

Where is that webm of the guy in Watch Dogs going around killing all the trans, blacks, asians, muslims, vegans and gays etc. Should Watch Dogs be punished because you CAN do that in their game? Don't be ridiculous

>black lies matter
At least you got some parts right.

Genuinely cannot tell if this post is supposed to be satirical or not. Worrying stuff.

Daily reminder.

Crashing the media

That's how politics work friend. We've akready had this centrist bullshit in GamerGate and you hijacked the movement, made it about ethics and lost.
That will not be happening this time. People do not care about facts.

Not if they keep getting funding from George Soros.

Nothing is not allowed in videogames.

They're all white, they're of a race.

Maybe you can justify racial prejudice, but I can't.

Yeah man, fucks the blacks, welfare are only for them!!! VOTE TRUMP!!!

Was your image supposed to prove anything? Obama only got the seat because overlords decided that a token black guy was needed there.

So you're just gonna ignore the last few decades of world war 2 shooters or middle east cleansing simulators, or every GTA game?

No centrist gave a fuck about GG.
GG was a cancer movement that only brought shitloads of newfags to this place.

>Statistics? Nevermind those, look at this facebook image!

Triggered

> Statistics? Nevermind those, I don't have them!

you do realize the number of whites who collect welfare/food stamps is approximately double the number of blacks who do, right? blacks may be overrepresented in poverty, but don't act like your taxes are more likely to go to tyrone than cleatus and his sisterwife.

You really do not know how to argue. You literally did not rebut anything you are just reapeating and in the second case strawmanning my argument.

90% of all #BLM nigger deaths were felons trying to kill cops. They do not even focus on peaceful people dying and ignore the white unarmed deaths.

Saying they are oppressed is giving into their victim culture. There needs to be accountability.

I didn't know "Senior Black Writer" was an official title now. Seems pretty discriminatory and privileged against whites, Asians, and everybody in between.

I'm also glad he's reminding everybody to go out and vote for Hillary. It's only OK to inject politics into everything if you're a democrat though.

What's with WW2 games?

GTA is satire and rather commenting than forcing an opiniom down your throatm

40% of welfare recipients are black. Which is staggering, given they're only 13% of the population in the US.

What?
He's telling people to go vote, not to vote Hillary.

>I don't want to play out the revenge fantasies of some mediocre video game writer

Yes, because playing some half naked woman in a medieval universe is not a fantasy of some mediocre game writer.

Dead or Alive isn't.

Tomb Raider isn't.

Only quality writing and characters.