Retarded music

I NOPE'd right out of the game the first time I ran into that fucker

shame the shit resolution hides all the detail

HA HAHAHA HA

for you...

DeS remaster fucking when

>there will never be a PC version
>the game is forever prisoner to the shitty 7800 GTX in the PS3

maybe we'll get an emulator capable of running it in our lifetimes, it's the best we can hope for

Never, it's impossible at this point.

>DaS2 gets an utterly pointless remaster a year after release
>DeS gets shit

came to post this

If I stab your ankles, will you die?

It would be extremely troublesome.

Literally the easiest boss in the game, the bigger they are the harder they fall.

FOR Yeah, that's really a damn big knight

Nice, now where are the NPCs, bosses, unique weapons, character customization, magic, varied areas, and music?

>spamming the same few webms in every single soulsborne thread
You must lead a sad, empty life

For you

>everytime
>EVERYTIME this dude posts these webms
>EVERYTIME ALL THESE RETARDS RESPOND

And there's always that "your life must be shit if you can..." user when it's obvious that it became a meme and multiple people fucking do this to get a rise out of you faggots. I love Souls but holy fuck if the fans of it on Cred Forums aren't underage and retarded as fuck.

I bought a PS3 for Demon's Souls back in 2010 and I would buy a PS4 just for this game alone again.
I've been playing video games since 1989 and Demon's is in my top 5 of all time.

>If you don't respond him he'll get tired.

You're fucking dumb.

for you

Are you retarded or something? There has been a beta with two levels and the levels were completely different in terms of layout and progression. There is a ton of different armor so I don't get this shit about "character customization" unless you mean not being able to make your own, which actually has nothing to do with gameplay or any of the things that really matter in a game.

And above all
>unique weapons
The beta alone was fucking full of them and what unique weapons are there in souls? Minus Bloodborne you'll find a bunch of weapons that do the exact same thing with maybe one different move between all of them. Nioh has more moves with the single katana in mid-stance than any straight sword in Souls has and even then there are two other stances for completely different attacks and strategy. There is elemental damage and the stats allow for interesting mixing and matching.

I honestly wonder if the Souls posters that bitch about Nioh aren't really just PCucks shitting on it because muh exclusives.

No my point is if you don't respond to him then it won't fucking matter and maybe he'll stop, at least he'll be ignored.

You highschoolers with your "lol least I'm not sad blah blah blah" dumbass, meaningless posts trying to sound superior and defend yourselves from literally nothing are cringey as fuck.

Yeah, two levels each with one boss and one NPC with little to no character; that'll be the formula till the end. If you think they're going to magically fill this game with content, you're the retard.

HE'S STILL GOING, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I like low res better. This shit looks too edgy

>standard issue towering evil overlord in plate
>edgy

He is a demon, edge is kinda mandatory.

I don't know whether it's a falseflagger Souls fan trying to get everyone to hate Nioh through annoyance, or a genuine Nioh fan who doesn't realize what he's doing.

or someone who just wants to cause some chaos

shit

unrefined

taste

>each with one boss

What did you expect? Souls levels only have 1 boss typically as well.

>no NPCs
It's only been a beta and I can live with this anyway.

>lack of content

It's like you just aren't acknowledging the combat system being more in-depth and interesting, which is obviously one of the trade-offs going from Souls to Nioh. The Twilight Missions shit all over ng+ in Souls as well so replayability in that sense is just objectively better and again this is just from a fucking demo.

I spent more time/had more fun with this beta than I did with DaS3 and I'm a huge Souls fan so I don't take much pride in saying that, it's more of a reminder how disappointing 3 was, but to criticize Nioh for "lack of content" when it's only had two demos, both with plenty of content and both more interesting than the entirety of the latest Souls game.

I don't know if you feel intimidated or something, like Team Ninja is gonna steal the spotlight from FROM or some stupid shit that won't happen, but Nioh is fucking awesome and as a Souls fan I'm extremely excited for it, more so than DaS3 DLC or any announced Souls sequel at this point.

How do I become a shill like you?

What was the interview process?

Do they give you benefits?

Not an argument. How is that design edgy at all? It's just a big knight with a few spikes, that shit was edgy thirty years ago

1.You cant become one. You're forced into it

2.No interview process. You are kidnapped by the yakuza

3. free sex with prostitutes

I already got PS4 for Bloodborne so might as well check out Nioh when it comes out.

But these webm spams are getting really obnoxious, please stop it.

Reminded that this guy is literally a shill. All he does is go into other games threads and posts these same webms to shill the game.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/finalstand/

Just look at this shit.

4 pages
25 threads per page

Even his first webm was in a souls thread, not nioh thread
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/352600346/#352611921

So?

Kill yourself shill faggot.

No rule against it. You can't stop it. Your warnings do nothing. Your cries do nothing. You are nothing.

Remember before the PC version of Dark Souls came out and everyone thought the greataxe was just a featureless slab of metal?

FOR FREE
O
R

F
R
E
E

How does Dark Souls somehow look better than 2 and 3?
Am I just wearing nostalgia goggles?

2 Got a downgrade so it could run at 60fps and I'd say 3 looks about the same, maybe slightly better.

>might as well check out Nioh
You could've played either of the demos and realized it's shit. No atmosphere, bland setting, graphics on par with a late PS2 game, combat is extremely spammy and even basic enemies take 10 hits to kill.

Because it has a tight aesthetic and near flawless lighting. Also PC mods.

DaS2 is all over the place, some of the levels are blatantly unfinished, and DaS3 is technically more impressive, but has no AA, sloppy lighting placement and egregious pop-in. So it looks amazing in screenshots and horrible in motion.

I think it's the lighting and depth of field that does it. Because graphically DS1 isn't exactly great, while DS3 is full of detail.

fine ill stop

Thanks, appreciated.

Preach it, brother.

Sadly, Cred Forums is too full of literal underage for any reasoning to take place.

in what situations is it better to use the blunderbuss over the hunter's pistol? I don't get it, it seems to offer no meaningful advantages and also takes longer to recover from a shot

You fire it from the hip instead of from an extended arm, so it's basically impossible to miss up close. Sometimes with the pistol you'll shove your arm right past them and miss the shot even if your timing was perfect.

Also theoretically the blunderbuss can do lots of damage on a Blt build, but not as reliably as Evelyn/Repeater.

also, is it just me, or is the saw cleaver's transformed moveset total garbage?
>overhead swings instead of horizontal so no crowd control
>negligible additional range
>much slower swing speed
>no extra damage
just why

the most overrated game series of all time

>tfw you will never have brainwashed kids to shill your game for free

The charged R2 has a ridiculously wide sweep which is good for catching backstabs. And the extra range isn't that negligible.

60 fps is too edgy

I can't believe TN wasted their time with this typical Koei-multiplat-shovelware-looking piece of mediocre dogshit instead making a proper Ninja Gaiden 4.

That knight is as big as a tower. Its like a....a Tower Knight!

if I pulled off his helmet would he die?

oh yeah? what are your other top five then, faggot?

>all those anime attacks
that is why nioh will always be inferior to dark souls
what makes the souls games great is that they are a realistic combat simulator. Realistic armors, realistic weapons, no monsters, no magic bullshit like in nioh and the magical naruto samurais

If you would get a PS4 specifically for Demon Souls I'm kinda surprised you didn't get one for Bloodborne

At this point I'd be happy with a PS4 remaster 1080p 60 FPS and higher res textures. Not sure if the shitbox is even capable of doing it, but still.

>Wanting nu team ninja to make another NG game
It's dead, senpai. Let go.

My nigga, I did that as well. Had to import the US version though and online was a bit laggy. The idea of invasions and even becoming a boss for another user blew my fucking mind

>TFW you made one of your handles Tower Knight and forgot he was a DeS boss

He's not a shill he's a franchise warring, pot stirring, console warrioring faggot who doesn't seem to understand why most people became interested in Nioh to begin with.

You know those moments with the hunters pistol where you try to parry the something like the Cleric Beast but instead your bullet missed its head so you got a smacked by a giant dog paw instead? The blunderbuss doesn't let that happen, however you have to stay closer to the enemy and shoot a little quicker for it to be effective.

Wider spread for when your enemy's hopping around, heavier stagger, can hit giant enemy weakpoints, and best damage for a BLT build pre-Evelyn.

The additional range is not negligible and it has heavier stagger.

>Losing to Maria

Never, they'd have to remake the entire game to make it not a massive unbalanced pile of fossilized shit.

>I prefer the shittier version because being contrarian is the only reason I exist.

Don't kill yourself.

sure is fun killing all these rockworms for a whole day to get a full upgrade