Why the hell did they add this dumb emo bitch to the game instead of bringing Lulu back? It makes so much more sense...

Why the hell did they add this dumb emo bitch to the game instead of bringing Lulu back? It makes so much more sense. They're the original trio. Lulu is way hotter and more tolerable than Paine.

Yuna was the worst, she was like the autistic chick the cheerleaders felt bad for so they let her join the squad.

Agreed

Was there a reason she wasnt in the sequel? Did the creators like like her original character in X?

Considering she was paired up with Wakka, it's safe to assume the creators hated her.

But she is in the game and Paine is just a jailbait version of Lulu anyway.

Lulu went home to be a family man.
Defeating Sin was important enough to stop family life. Playing dress up and finding spheres was not.

>man

>HD version
>soulless eyes
They know who their target audience is.

Lulu is too serious, she'd shut down all of Yuna and Rikku's hijinks.

>considers Wakka the man

I love that dynamic between them.

Wakka is a bro but he knows Lulu wears the belt-pants in the relationship. It's adorable.

>belt-pants

So Lulu and Wakka aren't related?

Paine reminds me of Squall, to be honest, only not as withdrawn.

I just wish she'd stop saying stuff like "It's hurt time.", otherwise I'd have found her more tolerable.

Lulu and Wakka's brother were a thing, when he died her and Wakka hooked up and made babies. You literally visit her while shes pregnant and deal with Wakka while it all goes down in X-2.

Lulu is a slow and methodical character
She wouldnt even bother to keep up with the stupid vapid cunts in X2

Toriyama was a mistake. Fuck X as well, it was shit

also this, she is fucking awful in every game she's in

>Lulu is pregnant to the point where she can already feel the kicks
>wears a corset

It is now known that final fantasy x-2 was the second best in the series.

Final Fantasy 9, the best. If you think differently, you're objectively WRONG.

>Final Fantasy 9, the best
admirable opinion, but anything X is fucking garbage

>Wakka didn't go full "better dead than Al Bhed" in the ending

Fucking Wakka, stop stalling and murder all the fantasy gypsies already.

Well yeah, Besaid is a small island full of the highly religious. Do you think they just have an abortion clinic in the centre of town she could go and have the fetus removed?

Lulu was just playing the long game but failed to realize the corset wouldn't be enough.

>why did they use the new emo instead of the old one

To be fair Lulu wasn't trying to be super edgy, she just genuinely didn't give a shit about anything. Paine is full on Shadow the Hedgehog.

Lulu had tits
Whats the purpose of having 3 flat chested characters?
Imagine seeing those tits in all the Dresspheres

Paine just has a silly name and special dressphere design. She's not really edgy.

>A 19 year old is JB

What the fuck is wrong with you?

"With the two (Rikku and Yuna) being a lot more talkative, there had to be someone with a calm, cool demeanor who could put a halt to their excessive chattiness. If it were Lulu in that role, she would have completely shut them down, and the story wouldn't have advanced at all. But in Paine's case, she's someone who can remain neutral, keep the others focused, and help the story carry on together with these two girls".

>wanted Lulu
>got Paine
Thanks for ruining my childhood you motherfuckers.

That excuse sounds like bullshit though. Yuna, Tidus and Rikku made a ton of fucking noise in FFX even with Lulu on the team. Remember that laughing scene? If there were ever a time for Lulu to step in and tell them to shut the fuck up, that was it, and she didn't say anything.

Lulu mostly sat in the back in a lot of FFX scenes. She didn't really participate at all and she's older than the other two meaning she wouldn't really fit in with their antics. The addition of Paine was fine since they introduced a character around their age that they could play around with.

Lulu was Yuna's mother-figure, and X-2 was all aboud Yuna 'spreading-her-wings' and doing things on her own without her 'mother' around to tell her to fix her hair and fix all her fuck-ups, like the others had to do in X when Yuna took the initiative.

Plus, they wanted X-2 to be more action-y, and they didn't have Kimahri around to carry Lulu on his back during those sequences anymore.

Sounds to me like FFX-2 would've been a great opportunity for Lulu to 'spread her wings' and maybe relax a bit. It's like they didn't even try to develop Lulu's character. Think about it - Lulu's a mom now, she sees how her kid and Wakka get along so well and how she's always pegged as the serious/bossy one in the family. So she goes on an adventure with Yuna and Rikku to learn how to chill the fuck out, which ends up turning into something a lot bigger.

That's implying that she's unhappy with herself and that her personality was just a mask she used to shield herself from life.

She was quite obviously ready to settle down. She'd already been on 3 pilgrimages, and no way she would leave her kid alone with Wakka, of all people.

And the japs don't like having anyone even close to 30 years old as main characters in their games. Even Auron was only 35 but they made him look 40s-50s.

That's stupid. Lulu is perfectly happy the way she is. Yuna wasn't. That's why Yuna gets a story about her changing while Lulu gets to stay home.

Naw, that doesn't really fit. That would be an almost 100% turnaround and it sounds like you don't actually like Lulu at all and wished she was something else.

Because they need one emo girl to pander to those girls that think silent and emo is cool

In addition to the fact that Lulu doesn't need or want to change in the way Yuna does, you're still missing the point was trying to make. Lulu is Yuna's mother figure. You can't learn to grow up with your mother hovering over your shoulder the whole way.

Literally everything about commerce is pandering

Damn, people take their Lulu seriously around here.

>They're the original trio.
Yuna, rikku and lulu never were a trio, there are closer ties between lulu, tidus and auron than between her and rikku.

Paine is great. The FFX-2 girls are great

>Lulu and Chappu were fiances
>Chappu was Wakka's brother
>Chappu dies
>Wakka cucks Chappu from beyond the grave, marrying and getting Lulu Pregnat (i checked)
>gives his sword to some guy who apparently looks like him

Paine is the manly one of the trio that does the dirty job, like in any girl party stereotype.
Rikku is the clumsy dumb comic relief that somehow finds the treasure before everyone else by pure luck.
Yuna is the main girl, so she can't do wrong and shit all around her stops working when she's feeling down. all dudes try to woo her and she takes all the credit despite the other two doing everything on their missions.
Lulu can't be around because she's at the ~ara ara~ age and got blitzed hard nine months ago.

I didn't get the resemblance until I saw your picture. Now i see that they gave Chappu a similar face to Tidus.

We take everything seriously

She got preggers. Easy

>chappu was actually shuyin

DEEPEST LORE

It's what the Japanese think Americans are like. That or cowboys.

>perfectly logical reasoning about something is autism/"dude really serious lmao xD"
Cred Forums was a mistake

>green text completely changing the tone of what was said
Also who said anything about autism?

>implying it doesn't

Both are shit.
Why do people like Lulu so much anyway? She's annoying as fuck. Was it your first fap or something?

>Sin really did make Chappu travel 1000 years through time like Wakka originally thought
SHEEEEEIT

hey guys can I join

>Lulu got blitzed hard nine months ago

God I hated Paine and most of her class outfits looked like shit.

nonsense, "kind of butch lesbian" is totally in

she had mad cameltoe too

Paine really needs more love.

I prefer Paine to Lulu, and wish she was in FFX as a mystic knight class type.

The what would Austin do?

>Austin
Auron
Also, I'm turning off my phone's autocorrect. It has screwed me for the last time.

Mystic knights are more of a physical based black mage. They use a turn to embue their swords with magic or status ailments.

Auron would still be his damage piercing self.