steamcharts.com/app/333930
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRY0aMbSZEM
amomentincrime.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=an4KjBR_Z_g
youtube.com/watch?v=NkfMqPeglyc
mangahere.co/manga/sweet_guy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek pretty shit game.

all my friends on my bnet stopped playing in 1 week after release.

Can't believe you autists are seriously still jerking off over blizzshit

>implying this is real and you have friends

And it's already been 3 months since I stopped playing.

I want to lick tracer's cock

>Implying this is real

Idk are you so autistic that you want a screenshot of my bnet or something

Or are you implying that this reality is false?

It's actually 2-3 years old lol, even older, since this was project titan

reality is by definition, false

>2007 was 15 years ago

;_;

>4 month old meme game
>No threads
>Only blizzdrones left are always shitposting in tf2 and Paladin Threads
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>le gloating that someone somewhere might be mad post

Don't you people have anything better to do

>there's another thread up right now and a general on /vg/

>one thread
>Op was posted 2 hours ago
>46 replies
HAHAHAHAHHA

Blizzdrone mad that his shitty waifushit meme game already died?

Lets be honest here.

The game could be good but you have played it way less than you used to play TF2. I used to play tf2 almost everyday for hours and I´m lucky if I play this for more than an hour.

I forgot, there's 2 threads up actually
That makes 5 threads up right now for a 4 months old games, counting this one

truly hilarious indeed user

There are 2 threads here actually, 3 including this one.

>and a general on /vg/

>No halloween mercy skin yet

>Still haven't bought it
It just seems like an uncoordinated random team ability spamfest.

>3 threads
>One with 18 replies with OP posted 30 minutes ago
>Another one with 37 replies and Op posted 2 hours ago at Page 8
>Last one doesn't even exist
Blizzard wins again baby!

And you are, by definition, retarded.

Last one is a general on /vg/ which explains the """""""lack"""""" of threads (3 up right now) on Cred Forums

>tf2 threads

people burnt themselves out on tf2 long before this was released and it was still refreshing
Also it's not going to die because its a blizzard game and you're delusional if you disagree

>paladin

lmao

Why is Mei so comfy, Cred Forums?

PFFFFFFFT

Did I say I played that shit? No. But I find it hilarious that the only blizzdrones I see are the ones that spam insults in those types of threads.

are you retarded

epic

My bad. A meme waifu thread that only hit 100 replies and already on its ride to page 10. My apologies.

rofl, fucking retard

it's also 4 months bad

No, I'm different from you.

absolutely bodied

>pander to sjws
>wonder why it failed

H-holy shit. Paladins shitter B-BTFO.

>page 8
>Last post 9 minutes ago
Truly High Energy

It failed ?

What color are Tracer's eyes? What do you call that? Hazel?

They're amber, which isn't a real color for eyes, but then she's magic I guess.

She wears a gigantic coat. You'd be comfy too if you wore that thick ass furry parka.

You're welcome to post another months old triple AAA title game with 5 threads currently up. Paladins is just about to be released and only has 1 thread that I could find.

>5 Overwatch Threads
>All on page 7-10 except this one
>not ded game

Perfection

> Talks about people shitting on tf2 and paladin threads
> Comes and shit on an Overwatch thread

Am I the only one seeing the irony here?

Poorfags still mad they can't buy Overwatch?

Pathetic.

>only four months old
>it's already dying and people are moving on

Will Blizzard ever learn how to keep a game fresh? In four months there's only been one new character, a couple of new maps, and almost no balancing whatsoever.

Go home anime samefag

The original argument was that there was no more overwatch threads on Cred Forums, there's 6 up right now lmao

>only 5 threads

well it was a good run while it lasted, now tf2 only has to worry about paladin.

Amber

Show me another game with 5 threads.

Because by that measure, it is the most popular game on Cred Forums currently.

>Paladin Threads

Most of those threads are shitposting about OW though.

Are there any Overwatch characters with green eyes?

There a few with blue eyes and few with brown eyes, and then Tracer. But I don't think I've seen anyone with green eyes.

BTFO

There is always an Overwatch thread up. Usually more than one.

"""""""""""""""""friends""""""""""""""""

Wow, it's like the poor underages that would bother playing Paladins love shitposting

>implying people actually play paladins and it's not just the contrarian game of the month

Paladins is literally sour grapes for those who can't afford Overwatch, of course they'll shitpost about OW.

There are always some people who have no choice or get caught up in the sunk cost fallacy

After playing a B2P game like overwatch I can't bring myself to go back to grindy f2p bullshit

I doubt anyone who posts in those threads seriously play the game.

There were people saying it had no/better loot crate system than OW, for example.

>Make fun of your shitty game
>P-POOR FAG

>forced to play fucking paladins because i'm on the edge of promoting and want to save it for when new skins come out
PATCH

FUCKING

WHEN

MAKOA'S HOOK FEELS LIKE HOT GARBAGE COMPARED TO ROADHOG'S FUCK

more like buyers remorse

That's not fair. I don't see many LoL threads around but it's not unpopular.

What is that picture supposed to mean?

They own the game, think it's shit but still feel the need to spend time complaining on Cred Forums

"only"?
Jesus fucking christ time moves way too fast these days

>Standard Edition

How many lemonades did you sold to buy the base game, Jimmy?

>Say Poorfag for making fun of shit game
>Show evidence
>Th-That doesnt mean nuffin!

It's funny how you post that and yet you fags shill the fuck out of paladins and tf2 because it's free.

The comic works for you in the sense that you'll eat shit as long as it's free.

>buyer's remorse

>Paying another $20 for 5 skins
Lmaoing at u user

so this is what Lain would look like if it were done in modern times. computer animation was a mistake

JUST RELEASE SOMBRA ALREADY

FUCK YOU BLIZZ

YOU'RE NOT BEING CHEEKY WITH YOUR HALLOWEEN RELEASE FUCK YOU

>Number of threads about a game on Cred Forums are a direct indicator of its popularity
>It's been well established that Cred Forums doesn't actually play videogames

What the fuck

I am sorry I don't work at a McDonalds flipping burgers earning minimum wage.

The patch has to be tomorrow or next tuesday right.

Right? They have to give people at least 3 weeks to get the limited skins.

It's still better than Paladins, regardless of what Cred Forums wants to say in an attempt to spite Blizzard.

Mei is bae.

Whose delighted that Overwatch turned out great and generates mass hate?

I sure am!

Hate is the biggest metric of a great game here on Cred Forums and Overwatch gets it in spades!

`The game is fun as fuck and another smashing success for Blizzard and their fans. The detractors know it and it makes them so, so mad.

Inb4
>Blizzdrone
>Paid shill
>4 sheckles deposited
>good goy
>etc.

Nope - just a fun-loving guy who enjoys good games that provide hours of entertainment which is EXACTLY what Overwatch does.

Check.

Mate.

>evidence of not being a poorfag
>shows a picture of 40 dollar game
The poor is showing

>Moving the goalpost
Smh @ u senpai

>sniper gameplay

Overwatch needs more game modes and more maps with different team sizes.

Paladins needs to not be developed by Hirez. Remember Tribes and Smite? Those games which used to be kinda fun and are now heaping piles of shit? Yeah that WILL happen to Paladins too. Also Hirez can't into decent netcode.

How is that moving goalposts? We're discussing how much of a poorfag you are.

I find pretty ironic that you're trying to move goalposts with a moving goalposts deflect.

Why does Tracer look so actractive in this picture? Maybe because of the lack of the retarded glasses...

How does it being a sniper excuse it in the slightest? Here's the answer, it doesn't.

It's not a game you can sink a lot of consecutive weeks into, but it's a game you'll keep coming back to. And who knows, maybe they'll actually add some worthwhile content to it, so far it's been only 1 hero and 1 map iirc. I don't get blizz on this one, it's their most promising cashcow as of now and is very hyped, and fucking hots which is on life support gets more updates than this. Maybe they just don't know what they want to do with it yet.

Gimme a hug, Cred Forums.

I used to think Overwatch had bad hitboxes.

Then I saw this webm.

>weeaboo

Pretty much explains everything

400 hours here.

Pretty fun game.

Competitive is full of retards tho.

I think the biggest problem is that the characters are incredibly shallow and easy to learn, which means that there needs to be a faster release of new characters.

So far we've had Ana. That's it.

Not to mention only a single new map since release too, which really hurts the games already small and similar pool of maps.

By now we should have had at least another 1-2 characters and another 2-3 maps on the same gamemodes we have or a new game mode entirely.

Instead blizzard seems to jack off and spend time making shit like lucioball

Pharah and Zarya are best girls btw

What is this, Halo 5?

>it's been four months since I stopped playing it
really makes me think

It's pretty pathetic the levels of reverse-shilling people will do on here in order to try to shit on blizzard games in particular. I don't know if blizzard fucked these dudes mommas or something, but they're honestly obsessed.

>Final Fantasy shilling flared up in reaction to Legion release
>Paladins shilling almost exclusively tries to be confrontational with Overwatch
>mfw Path Of Exile shilling will start up again once the new Diablo 3 content is announced

Like Cred Forumsirgin clockwork

You want a picture of my house and bank statement too? I bought the game. The only poorfags here are the paladin posters. I wanna thank you guys for all the replies and fun times in this thread too. You guys really make me think.

Holy shit Mei actually looks great in this picture, not like a fat slob

I really don't understand why its taking SO long for Sombra or whatever the next character is going to be to come out.

They must have really fucked up with their skill set and it was either incredibly broken or incredibly weak.

>tfw Graviton Surge + Rocket Barrage wombo combo

Why is Olympic Zarya such a good skin?

>friends

Please stop lying user

>new Diablo 3 content
There's going to be new Diablo 3 content? I thought Reaper of Souls was the last major update?

Takes weird SJW looking design and makes her how she should have actually looked from the start.
Cute and simple, the same cant be said for Zaryas other skins

This is just a bad tracer

I want Zarya to bully me into getting fit

Too much to fix on Paladins, from netcode to hitboxes and overall game feel of clunkyness.
I wouldn't put any egg on that basket, it's like LOTR's Moba

Zarya's winter skins are also fine, since they cover up everything

I want Zarya to lovingly encourage me to get fit

I played it for a week and was left feeling meh and now it just doesn't make me want to play it again, I played TF2 and I was up all night playing it, so yeah something is missing with Overwatch.

Shit even counter strike has more grab for me even though I haven't played it so much these days.

Anime-posters, everyone.

Yeah nah your opinion is shit. You're entitled to it, of course, but its irredeemably shit.

Behavior like this is why you were bullied in high school, user

I can't begin to imagine what these guys look like irl hahaha.

>10 million players
>300K $ tournament the other day
>got less views then Street fighter and Rainbow 6 siege turnements running on the same day
Overcucks actually believed this game would have staying power

>Animefags
>Autism

Pick both.

If you entered Overwatch expecting TF2 then no shit are you going to feel empty-handed.
You wanted something that wasn't even there to begin with.

OW isn't fun to watch because it's essentially been the same fucking meta for 4 months with one or two characters swapping places.

There are no more OW threads because every thread that gets created eventually gets overrun with raving cock hungry homosexuals that do nothing but talk about shipping Soldier and Reaper.

These fags all need to be round up and set on fire.

>still only 1 new character
>meta is still repetitive as hell
>all maps are still ass
fuck this shitty game

>Overwatch is only four months old
In another 32 months she'll be old enough to fuck.

They need to gut Lucio already. He's a big part of the reason why the meta is essentially always the same just with one or two characters being shifted in and out.

I'm convinced someone at Blizzard mains him since he has been left practically untouched since closed beta despite having 100% pick rate.

lmfao are you for real? I guess it really was true when people said the game was total shit spectator wise and blizzard couldnt buy in viewers with a huge prize pool.

At least Mercy is perfect

>mfw I didn't buy it when all my friends did
>its a "dead game" now

D-dodged a bullet, heh...

His speed boost got slightly nerfed yet that still wasn't enough to make him not a 100% pick.

I could say the same about street fighter.
That game is even more linear then 4 and still get's more views when a tournament rolls around even though Cred Forums claims it's dead.
Just admit Overwatch fags are causals

This desu

>people still play this piece of shit

What do you mean by dead game?
Does every single game need to have League's, Dota or CS:GO playerbase to be considered alive?

SF is also a more established tournament series with 8 years of new casual growth and interest with SFIV.

they do on Cred Forums

TELL ME WHAT FUCKING MULTIPLAYER SHOOTER I SHOULD BE PLAYING THEN YOU AUTISTIC FUCK

People where calling this since the first fucking alpha exept some delusional faggot Youtubers like Ster_ that tried to convince everybody that it was gonna kill LoL

I really don't know what Blizzard was expecting

your mother

fucking this
CoD?
Battlefield?
no matter what you say its shit and you should be playing something else

>All my friends

no point in buying it now because i doubt your friends will want to play now. Buying games to play with friends is probably the worse habbit to ever form because once one friend gets bored everyone else does too and then your left with a waste of money youll never touch again.

On Cred Forums? Yes.

Why would it kill LoL? The games don't even compete with each other.

It killed TF2 though.

Overwatch was the first game that at least threatened LoL.

Is there even going to be a halloween patch?
I need that slutty mercy costume.

Dirty Bomb
t. fragger main

Probably, at least I hope. The game is in a series content drought, and the dumb shit they're pulling with Sombra isn't making people be sympathetic to it.

Unless they cancel it last minute because blizzard are cunts the Junkrat image pretty much confirms a Halloween patch.

>Implying I talk to people who willingly try to get AIDS and spread them

Fat nerds who shitpost on Cred Forums everybody.

Cred Forums has become Twitch/MOBA posters

Considering they have halloween voices already recorded and ingame, you can bet yes.

That bitch still isn't released?

Totally unironically?
The newest Unreal Tournament is pretty fucking good.
And it's free with legacy maps and user made cosmetics.
And it looks fucking amazing too.

But it's still in pre-alpha and only get's an update every half a year or so.

yeah but CS 1.6 has more players

>did you sold

Nice brain you got there, fag

Who said anything about halloween update?

you fucking bastard those emotes should not leave clash royale, the cancer must be contained.

I mean it would make sense for the Halloween update to include Sombra. Unless Blizzard decide to go full retard and delay a new character release EVEN FURTHER for SEEMINGLY NO REASON.

As if an anime image could ever be as fatal as:
>reality is by definition, false

>resulting to the "yeah, well, youre ugly!" argument

I find matched within 20 seconds even when me and my friends are 3 man premade so i can't see why that would be a problem

cs 1.6 has more servers filled with A.I.*
fixt 4 u

>he likes lain
how to spot a pleb a million miles away

And nobody fucking plays it, every time I start it up to see what's going on, I see a couple dozen players total in the server browser.

if Einstein was right, reality IS relative

Thats because its not the real mei but just some faggot who actually wanted a better mei but is unreal cus not real mei

I've played it almost every day for the past three or so months with friends.

I somehow got placed into high gold in comp, won five games in a row to get into platinum, and then proceeded to lose 3/4 games since then. And considering how many people are platinums ranked at 2300 with me, that seems to be a pretty common trend.

Though I have yet to play it for even a single minute by myself. So that helps.

>Cred Forums still mad that Overwatch didn't flop
why do you guys still keep trying? it isn't a game that needs subcriptions, it's not going to end up being a failure at any point in time

How's the game nowadays? Still alive and kicking?

I'm not big in to Quake movement, but the jerkiness of UT is just really infuriating to me. Everything's slower but also twitchier because nothing feels smooth.

It just means you and they got lucky with your placements and got placed in too high a bracket, and is a consequence of blizzard's retarded carebear 'you can't be demoted no matter how shit you do :^)' design

Overwatch 4 months old. Already dead.
Paladins 4 days open beta +2million players.

But stay with Overwatch if you like getting stomped by premades in competitive. Paladins Competitive mode is solo queue only.

>Paladins Competitive mode is solo queue only.
That sounds horrible

Lucio doesn't need a nerf. If anything, other Healers need to be redesigned. WHY ELSE would you pick them when Lucio can GROUP HEAL!?

/owg/ is completely uninhabitable due to it being overrun with these AIDS infested vermin.

dead game
dead game
play battlefield 4 or insurgency

>But stay with Overwatch if you like getting stomped by premades in competitive. Paladins Competitive mode is solo queue only.
It seems to work out for CS:GO

>something that wasn't there to begin with
Yeah, I was expecting a good game.

They need to nerf his numbers. He heals way too much with his passive heal. There's never a reason to not pick him since he can speedboost when necessary and complement healing at all other times.

I refuse to play Dirty Bomb after they broke the game for Windows 10 and took forever to fix it despite people's complaints, and they did this during one of their limited time special card events that are practically necessary to have fun in the game.

>All the good games are "dead" because they don't have over a million retards that suck at the game anyway
>Better tell him to play shit then

It's shit as a spectator game, It's only fun to play yourself. On the other hand SFV is probablly the best spectator game, and yet it's the worst SF to date.

what if i dont want tacticool garbage?

Well it has zero publicity, you only hear about it through word of mouth on obscure forums. We'll see how things go once they finish it.

Both Ana and Mercy are better dedicated healers. Lucio's base healing really isn't that outstanding, nerfing it would make him absolutely useless.

> He heals way too much with his passive heal

And this is a problem because...?

Other healers can't keep up because they focus on one person. Why would you NOT pick Lucio even if a slight nerf when you can heal 2-5 others constantly over 1 that Zenyatta and Mercy do?

This has been a no brainer pick since the Betas. Lucio is THE healer to pick because of AoE heals. Not the rate. But because his ability. And there's nothing Blizzard can do about it beyond redesigning the other classes to do the same.

This.

This is exactly the reason USFIV's top tiers were all rushdown characters and why there is very little legitimate fireball zoning in SFV and almost every character plays exactly the same. The game was designed for stream idiots in mind.

Im waiting on the next update get back into it.
Part of the fun of the game is getting cosmetics or limited time shit, and aside from a few sitting emotes, we havent gotten anything new since summer games.

Honestly thats kind of the fatal problem with overwatch, we're always gonna be waiting on new shit from blizzard. TF2 supported player input relatively quickly and thrived because, at a point, both developers and players were creating content that kept the game fresh. Overwatch doesnt even let you use custom sprays much less add elements to the game, it really speaks to this strange 'no fun' atmosphere the game has.

Also we need more game modes, or at least the fuckin all random brawl back, I mean holy fuck.

does that mean a remaster is in the works?

>And this is a problem because...?
Because he heals too much like you said?

Nerf his numbers so he doesn't heal so much and people will be forced to consider whether or not he is necessary over a Zen or Ana.

i'll never get tired of watching top level street fighter matches
its fuckin beautiful

There are about 10 other characters that are absolutely useless while Lucio has been a 100% pick since beta. Let him hit the sidelines for awhile.

>image.jpg
>anime image
>"friends"

The trifecta of shit.

>still triggered by an anime image on Cred Forums in 2016

Maybe it is better that this place gets axed.

>very little legitimate fireball zoning in SFV
Go watch any Daigo vs Tokido match and say that again

ChrisG is also a god with Guile.
But year i fucking wish SFV wasn't as streamlined as it is.
The update can't come soon enough

I'm probably going back to CSGO or I'm buying Rainbow 6 to check that out, or I'm checking out the BF2/2142 revival. Either way Overwatch has gotten frustrating as shit to me.

>Play multiple games of ranked today
>two games have a Reaper insta lock that gets 3 kills a round and bitches at the team for being bad
>he also has 5 hours in season 2 comp
>next game has a genji talking shit with his gold eliminations when the team has 1 healer and he has silver damage
>other game has one guy going Hanzo and refusing to change, causing the team to all start picking solo dps players and us getting rolled
>Another game has me on Reinhardt, our team bitches I'm not pushing despite my shield getting dropped instantly when I near the choke on Hanamura, the game ends with me getting gold elims, gold objective kills, and silver damage as fucking Reinhardt.
>Play another game as Reaper, get 2 to 3 solo kills every enemy engagement, do insane damage, get 3 golds, get 71% kill participation, still end up losing
>One out of the two games were I get a competent team ends with the enemy team being drastically better, even better than 90% of the platinum teams I faced despite it being a low gold game

Really, solo que in this game is not fun. It's more of a dice roll than an actual test of skill to see where you rank. I played CSGO for a long time and my rank was always consistent with my level of play, in OW I can have 3 golds on dps in every match and I will still plummet in rank if I have a braindead team.

I think it's because of the whole 2/2/2 meta and how one bad player will result in crippled damage or healing, but a sizeable part of the community is just dumb. People never play the meta and will get mad at you if you ask them to switch off their "main" and the worst players always flock to dps and then do trash damage.

The game is just fucked. Fun and possibly enjoyable if you have a team but otherwise I seriously wouldn't recommend it.

He heals too much because of the 5 man healing, nerfing the healing rate would make him litteraly useless. You'd be almost dead with lucio right next to you doing nothing.
Instead of gutting lucio they should fix the other healers but you can't because they gave them bullshit abilities that can't be balanced
>can't touch zenyatta because his kit relies heavily on the damage debuff, buffing it makes the target of the discord orb a CS:GO character that can be 1shotted without the cs:go drawbacks regarding crosshair and sprays, too broken on decent-high level
>can't touch mercy because her kit relies on massive resurrection which is extremely cancerous and makes her a character where you only need to play hide n' seek to master it, she can't be balanced until they remove the mass res

>Rainbow 6

Don't. It's the usual Ubisoft trash and was downgraded from initial gameplay.

Touched a nerve? Life is difficult for you isn't it?

Lucio doesn't need a Healing nerf, he needs a completely overhaul because Speed Boost is too important of a skill for meta.

I think the match making and braindead players are what killed the game for me. I used to play it with my friend but I would always end up just getting pissed and being BM with everyone on my team. Hanzo mains make me want to put my fist through my monitor. It's too frustrating to play anymore.

It's been improved loads since release. It's player base has been increasing over time not decreasing.

Fuck off Ubishill I'm not buying your shit game

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN!

>people like this actually exist

I want to get off this ride

>playing Overwatch
M'lady

DESTINY

Dirty Bomb still has a decent playerbase despite all the "IT'S DEAD" posting. It's actually doing comparable numbers to Insurgency despite everyone talking about how dead it is.

steamcharts.com/app/222880

steamcharts.com/app/333930

I never tried the game but it has a dedicated community still, which sadly is more than I can say for Tribes.

I know, but it looks interesting. I would have bought it already if it had gone on sale.

Attack Mei's, people crowding for DPS classes, Junkrats all over the place bragging about their gold damage, it's a real fuck fest.

Spoilers for the shitters. Gold damage means nothing without gold elims and vice verse. If you're a dps character and you don't have both gold in elims and damage you're probably doing okay at best. Objective time can easily be fucked with due to Mei's ise wall or Reaper's ghost form, neither of these stalls are useful if you don't also kill off the enemy team. Gold healing is always useful but it's often a braindead task to get, shit still counts though.

They added in so many systems to prevent people from feeling bad when they do shittily but all they do is blur the line and make shitty players think they're carrying teams. The whole thing is like a perfect storm for blaming teammates, which is what they wanted to avoid.

already older than its fanbase lol.

I'll agree with you if you give me sauce

i'd love her with my digital dick

>MULTIPLAYER SHOOTER I SHOULD BE PLAYING
it's an adult website, so none you underaged retarded piece of shit.

I see no cute Mercy x Soldier comics. What is wrong with you overwatchfags?

i feel like i stopped playing this shit a year ago already

>fragger main in an overwatch thread
Wew lads
Somehow I'm not even surprised

me too

i hope they start putting out fucking content soon

Lain is not for sexual.

Reminder there's literally NOTHING WRONG with attack Mei's

>couple
1 new maps

There have been a ton of balance patches, more than there should have been in 4 months. The map design and game modes promote certain heroes over others, and its making the game incredibly stale

If she's replacing a DPS then your overall damage output will be trash. In close range a reaper is typically better and if you're using the icicle you'd be better off with McCree. She's largely good replacing a tank and crowd controlling/breaking up pushes/denying entry routes into points. Even with her ult buff she's a weak character that's not very good.

On cart pushing maps she's just not useful on attack.

I'd buff Mercy's healing rate slightly and her increase her damage boost so that using her pistol isn't a preferable alternative, then you can decrease her healing/damage boosting range. A huge downside to Mercy is the fact that she has a bright fucking line drawn to her location every time she heals, something other healers just don't have.

That's because Soldier 76 has Ana and Overwatch's main writer is trying to shove his Genji ship down everyone's throats.

Like people?

why is tracer so perfect.
got damn she's so cute!

then play your dead games like UT4 (with 20 players) or dirty bomb (>200players)

top kek

>time moved so fast in college
>time moves slow as shit now that I have to work for the rest of my life

literally can't even start the tutorial because the shit crashes.
Carmack must have taken stupid pills this morning

Tracer isn't even the cutest girl in the game

Pharah
Widowmaker
Young Ana

All cuter than Tracer.

oh, ok

>at a point, both developers and players were creating content that kept the game fresh
I don't have a problem with the frequency w/ blizzard's updates (apart from balance shit, they need to learn to let things settle a little) since it's at about the same rate as major tf2 updates (like the class updates and events and shit), but that shit right there is what makes it still feel like blizz is playing catchup with tf2 since fans will always generate 10x more stuff then any dev

>or dirty bomb (>200players)

see

Ana is old and used. Genji is that robot ninja? They can fuck off then, I just want cute Mercy x Soldier comics from fans.

The game is fun for the first 10hours of it , maybe.

Tracer is my waifu, she's amazing.

tf2 is still good though, and regardless all threads for it are nostalgia threads from when it did cost money

TF2 has been mediocre for years and mym was hot garbage.

Tf2 had more of a community feel especially if you consistently played on the same servers, you would recognize other players and know their skill level. But most importantly people were way more willing to dick around with taunt fights and dumb shit.

I think Tracer moves up with that new sitting emote

Ana and Soldier are like the same age, the pairing makes sense.

I've like 100 something hours in and completely spent. The meta and community really kill the game for me. quickplay is boring and ranked is majorly frustrating.

>Ana and Soldier are like the same age, the pairing makes sense.
Old successful men dont date old ugly women, my friend. They date young, pretty girls.

yes but i am comparing to overwatch. i played the beta for 4 hours and i was already spent. the meta is even more braindead. team fortress 2 even now, with shit like bonk atomic punch and the razorback and all these stupid broken fucking weapons, has more depth than overwatch

DB is dead, theres only a tiny amount of extremely dedicated (read: autistic) faggots who are amazing at the game, a small layer of CSGO faggots coming over to enjoy all their AWP training finally (since now they can see through walls)
and finally the rest is entirely made up of the undedicated masses filtering in and out at the speed of light like with most F2P titles.

This is not a welcoming environment for anyone ever, so its dead.

I actually really liked the beta but got bored after a few weeks.

It'll (hopefully) be better once it has some actual content but even if it doesn't it won't be the worst $40 I've ever spent.

>Soldier
>Succesful

Nigga is a merc who just travels the world basically being the Punisher after he was leading the worlds most prolific fighting unit and was an international hero. Dude's fallen a long way.

It's 4 months and counting without a witch costume for Mercy.

i dont like it but i hope they somehow manage to make it better for you. ill sit here waiting for valve to do the impossible too

Its full of fucking Russians as well and thanks to the tiny player base everyone ends up being lumped together apart from Americans.

or fucking Overwatch with millions

Yep, carmack fucked up so bad, the engine runs fine on 2mil+ computers, but fails on yours.

Soldier 76 is literally old enough to be Mercy's father. And he has a history with Ana and seems to have unbreakable trust in her.

And yes Genji is that robot ninja. The main writer of OW is confirmed to be a Mercy x Genji shipperfag and all the games voice line updates seem to be trying to force it.

No, she's a filthy whore who needs to be disciplined and taught how to be a proper healslut.

Speaking of, does anybody wanna pair up and play some Battleborn on the PS4? I feel like popping it in again.

Friend asked me to play yesterday and had a pretty fun time fucking around in the weekly game mode and also just quickplay.

Then later I played competetive by myself and it was still sort of okay.

Yeah, Charlie Sheen didnt stop dating 18 years old crack whores either, so why should soldier? And Charlie fell way further than soldier.

>Soldier 76 is literally old enough to be Mercy's father
Ideal age then. Also you dont insert dick into fellow soldiers you trust your life to.

I haven o more OW images, so have Keanu Reeves.

SFV is boring as fuck to me, must be the low execution barrier and heavily oki based gameplay.

I just watch it and think "I could do that", nothing is exciting.

There will never be an moment37 or Daigo 25 hit combo on SFV

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRY0aMbSZEM

It has a few more issues on top of that.
Its alive if you just want to fuck around shoot things sometimes but not for long term commitment in gitting gud or anything.

Fucking shame, I'd be all up in OW if it had gameplay half as good as DB.
Or if DB had all the booty with OW, then I'd stick to that.

Why would someone break her heart?

ST and 3S are far more exciting to watch than SFV. Fuck even some SFIV sets are more fun to watch than SFV.

I have literally never seen a SFV set that was as exciting as the LI Joe vs PIE Chin money set. That shit was balls to the wall crazy.

that's even worse because problem with tiny games are you will always have to play vs players much better than you which they will own you all day all night long and you won't be able to do anything, in bf4 or any other big mp game like r6 you don't have that problem.

Posting cropped porn is more a sin than masturbating to actual porn

>projecting this hard

How is it not moving the goalposts? Guy was saying that people are mad they can't buy the game so Guy #2 showed he owns the game. Any further arguing on that is moving the goalposts.

because she has a disgusting disfigured wrist

I've honestly gained such an appreciation for USFIV since 5 has came out, it's just so much better.

Watch the last capcom cup, it's pure gold. They shouldn't have pushed out 5 in the state it was in, ultra had another few years in it

>W in the rose

Stop this retarded ship.

>Download this
>Expect a multitude of servers and people to play with
>Find maybe 4 people online

Did no one get the memo about this or is it that boring?

I'm not going to play until they release something new. I like the game, but it's starting to get a bit frustrating and repetitive.
I did once play with a loli online. that was fun, but otherwise the game isn't doing much for me now.

Make a new game mode
Make new maps
Make new characters
Make a free for all/chaos mode
Make different game sizes like 16 vs 16
SOMETHING PLEASE BLIZZARD

what the fuck

Can someone provide some figures of how many people play this game?

If you're actually committed to gitting gud and playing the game properly you can easily still enjoy it.

t. been playing since launch, finished rank 68 s1, currently 3k s2, still have very far to go

It just annoys me when you see people that clearly only ever played like 10 hours of quick play and probably only ranked like 50 in s1 saying the game is dead

How can you say that, you arent even good at it nor were you playing the game at higher skill levels as its intended to be played.

I feel like if you didnt get 300 comp points in season 1 rewards, you werent even playing the game properly.

Is this the new Cred Forumstastic buzzword

be that as it may, it doesnt make the game it self more interesting

>"pro" players openly cheat on streams and tournaments.
>Blizzard ignores this and does nothing because it would kill their already dead competitive scene even more.
>Regular players "abuse" a mechanic during the OS event game.
>Gets banned.
Are there people that seriously still defend and buy shit from Blizzard anymore? And lets not start talking about the whole "You're not able to buy the OS cosmetics with in game currency" bullshit.

There's no skill ceiling in Overwatch.

Your precious ranks are about synergy, not skill, and whether or not you get teamed with people that understand good synergy is a dice roll if you're not going pre-made.

Nobody knows other than blizzard

All we know is it sold like fucken hot cakes on release, and the queue times are really good.

Even the pros with obscenely high ranks still find games relatively quickly

Interesting is an... interesting word to use to describe the game.

I mean its not a strategy game, so theres only so much to discuss on a tactical level. I feel like I've played and discussed the game to death. Until we get balance changes and a new hero/map there isnt much left to talk about

That being said, I still hop on and play more than any other game. I dunno mang I just find the core gameplay really fun

You must be new here.

add a melee character (who's supposed to be a melee character) and i'll probably play again

>because I cared

Tracer a best.
Mercy a best.
Ana a best.

Dva is fun.

yeah
my problem is that there are so many little things that frustrate the living hell out of me
its enough for me to not really be able to play more than like 3 matches in a row

We need a capture the flag mode.

Blizzard said it "didn't fit the game".

Which is a load of horse shit, if your game's a class-based shooter like this shit and it can't do CTF that's embarassing.

You can't really, it would just be Tracer: The Gamemode. Unless they do something like you can't use your use abilities at all (active or passive) if you have the flag. And ally abilities like Zarya's shield or Zen's healing orb don't work on the flag carrier.

I don't even care anymore, I want the chaos that would be FFA Deathmatch

it has no content
i like it and got my money's worth, but it has no fucking content at all

Just play mccree and click heads my man

So satisfying and "balanced"

She looks a lot older than that

>You can't really, it would just be Tracer: The Gamemode. Unless they do something like you can't use your use abilities at all (active or passive) if you have the flag.

>You can't really, it would just be Scout: The Gamemode.

Blizzard are just a bunch of lazy hacks who didn't want to put effort into a game mode other than CP.

Futa Windowmaker x Tracer is otp

Her phasing thing can be dealt with easily. The rewind thing should make her to drop the flag.

How do I get better with Ana, fampai?

She looks away too much like my friend without the glasses. Why did they make her so boyish looking? It's very weird design decision, especially when you look at the other women in overwatch.

>Like mother like daughter!

What did she mean by this?

tracer has the dick in that one tho

>cry about too many threads
>laugh about too few threads
Cred Forums is truly the most autistic community

It feels like it's otten stale already As if it's moving in another speed from reality.

Do you know what a tomboy is, user?

>SFV is probablly the best spectator game
yeah, i love seeing the same super finisher setup every round.

Mommy had a fat brown ass too

CTF is fucking shit in TF2 too. Not because of the Scout though

They just can't balance the fact that tracer/genjis would break ctf

CTF is the best mode if you want to just turtle and talk to people. The others are for the more faster paced experience.

>They just can't balance the fact that tracer/genjis would break ctf
How?

Genji only has a relatively long cooldown dash, and of course you'd just not let them blink around if they had it.

Tracer would be a really cute boy

> pick Junkrat
> put trap on the flag
> win

Tracer countered, you win. Still a pretty fucked strategy though. I can see why Blizz isn't doing it.

>blizzdrones pretending overwatch doesn't have similar hitboxes

my br friends with toasters are happy paladins is a thing

>enemy team has a junkrat
>approach flag
>shoot ground
>destroy trap
BOY THAT WAS HARD

Yeah it already got old for me too, fuck that piece of shit game.

Make me a sandwich?

Legion came out so a lot of people are currently playing that. It doesn't help that ranked still has problems and after all that teasing Sombra isn't close to being out. Blizzard just saves every announcement for conventions it's annoying.

I've met a girl that had brown eyes so light they looked like gold/amber. She was my middle school crush

NOOOOOOOUGH

ITP: We should delete almost every game mode from TF2, and CS, because the modes aren't "balanced for muh esports"

In counter strike they never play hostage maps in competitive, only defuse maps. By your logic the hostage maps shouldn't be in the game at all

>4 months old
>one new map
>one new character

Why is Blizzard trying to kill their new franchise?

same thing happens in Counter strike

People get caught blatantly cheating, the community of esports dickriders says "LOL GET GOOD THEY'RE NOT CHEATING" despite massive evidence

amomentincrime.com/

because they're doing this bullshit

But they had the Summer Olympics "content update" and also upcoming Halloween "content update" AKA more micro-transactions

Expect a lot more of this in the future, Barely any real content, But a massive amount of microtransactions being added

Why spend money on making free maps/heroes for the community when you could just throw up a couple Skins and receive millions from cucks?

The one I ACTUALLY don't get is she says to Ana 'Lacroix only had eyes for you', which not only doesn't make sense from an age perspective but also implies that widowmaker actually hated her husband or some shit

It'd be less bullshit if the cosmetic updates weren't pay only.

Fucking current day tf2 isn't as jewish as that.

>but also implies that widowmaker actually hated her husband or some shit
no it implies she was upset her husband liked some other woman better

They're not, you get loot boxes every level up and the game is pretty generous with level ups. I have never spent a penny on lootboxes and I have virtually ever cosmetic I could want with about 2000g in the bank for whatever legendaries come out

Like yeah you do have to grind but it's not that bad unless you MUST have a specific item from a limited time event, which is still a lot less jewish than Hearthstone, where the game is explicitly designed to be miserable unless you pay money

>whatever legendaries come out
thats what people said about the summer games
also isnt that a few hundred hours of game time?
i managed like 35

We're talking specifically about the summer skins mate.

Which didn't allow you to buy them with overbux so you either had to be extremely lucky or shill out literal thousands of dollars for that one specific item you want, even if it's some low tier garbage like the German flag.

Anyone at all who defends that system is cancer incarnate.

>upcoming Halloween "content update"
Source? pls don't say my ass.

wat

The only bad thing about summer games shit is that you couldn't buy it, but at the same time the summer games boxes were pretty clearly weighted to give summer games items/higher rarity more than normal, so it did kind of work out.

And I don't think so, a level for me is maybe 4 or 5 competitive games. Obviously there is RNG involved and you can get fucked but I'm not particularly grinding on the game (currently 1 prestige with 35 levels after that) and I have found it pretty easy and natural to get the shit I want.

Is it perfect? No, I would say that you should be able to buy summer games shit and similar with gold (Which can could do with the newest Reinheart legendary and D'vas legendary taunt), but aside from that I'd say it's quite fair with the cosmetics, much fairer than they have to be. Contrast with SFV where a similar model is in place and they not only make it so that any good cosmetics are real money only, but also lock actual important gameplay content behind it.

>but at the same time the summer games boxes were pretty clearly weighted to give summer games items/higher rarity more than normal, so it did kind of work out.
no it really did not

it was a MASSIVE pr nightmare for them (rightfully so as it was comically jewish)

Look it up, people tested this.

There is nothing but speculation about a Halloween event, it would not surprise me if they released it a week before the 31st and it works exactly like the Summer Games.

It's old news senpai, it was data mined.

I wasn't arguing about rarity weighting, I was saying it did not work out, at all.

So no source then?

When does she say this? I sincerely hope they aren't trying to set up some retarded love triangle.

>it was a MASSIVE pr nightmare for them

Are you joking? Blizzard make a pile of money off retards buying boxes.

I'm not sure, I've heard it once or twice. Probably when widowmaker kills Ana or something

I don't see how that stops what I said from being true.

Blizzard has one of the most well known drone force. They could have their kidney stolen by Blizzard and they'd say it was a good idea

>tracer looks like a twink faggot without the goggles on
>r ya 'avin a gabba 'ere m8?

And people find this bitch attractive? Even Widowmaker's a frog nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=an4KjBR_Z_g

>So no spoonfeed then?

Well looky that. I guess that means Ice Climbers are actually in Smash 4 because there's Ice Climbers voice clips in there, too!

>open youtube video
>stupid e-celeb intro
>"HEY GUYS WHATS GOIN ON"

nope. instantly closed video

Normie

Are you retarded? How is a game like Overwatch not gonna have holiday updates especially since they made one for the Olympics.

They seriously hold everything until they can announce it at a major convention.

TF2 has tighter design, too many characters and overlapping roles in Overwatch.

Even with all the weapon additions, none drastically changed the classes play style.

Other than demo knight but thats a meme anyways.

Ding ding ding. Add to that it looks like a cartoon and all the characters were designed by 10 year olds

So basically what you're saying is, you think they might do it, so that automatically confirms it. Until they actually say it, nothing is confirmed. Are YOU retarded?

>this

A team of 6 players who can't aim worth shit but have excellent communication will beat 6 "expert" solo players pretty much every time. The game's a giant joke, with insultingly linear maps and baby mechanics.

It was also on TV

i have a full-time job now. i play like 1/3 as much vidya period.
>you will never be in highschool again, staying up til 3 am gaming, waking up at 7 and sleeping in english class.

I've only played it for a couple of weeks and I'm dropping it. Metacritic is pretty accurate. It's like a 5 out of 10. It's not great but it's not terrible either. It's just really boring to play.

I want to marry her.

It's a good game for someone who only plays V for 1 hour a day because he has a job, has a girlfriend, has a social life and regularly gets invited to events.

Unlike 98℅ of you faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=NkfMqPeglyc

kill yourselves t b h

>lainposting in current year

Why do people make such retarded claims?

I think they let the betas run too long, everyone burned out before it even released

Not that I can't, but paying 259 for that one game mode game isn't a very smart move.

I know right???

You would think that a game with this much shilling, /vg/ thread already reaching the hundreds, literally; and I mean literally; over a hundred thousand videos on youtube on this tripe, and this much fanart, SFM, and hentai flooding deviantart, you would think this game was over a decade old.

What a cancerous community.

the only reason I care remotely about Overwatch at this point are the waifus

I would impregnate every single one of them except for Symmetra and Zarya

>Dodged the Overwatch meme
>Memed myself into GW2 but still enjoy it and has more content that Overwatch in the first place

Because focusing is a thing and shitty AOE heals is the least effective against it.

Lucio's existence in any meta has always been because of speed boost and speed boost only. Anyone saying otherwise is delusional.

how do i get a bf like tracer

last time I went in to the simulator they were better, at least on the bots

Frankly i would pay 20 extra dollars for the bastion skin alone

everything else is gravy.

what the fuck did I just read

>I will never be murdered by Mercy and then resurrected by her evil necromancy

She can't take her clothes off because of that stupid chasis strapped to her chest. She probably smells terrible.

If they had real servers players could use instead of forced matchmaking as well as mod support the game would unstoppable. Too bad we live in current year and everything is shit.

but she has like 5 different shirts

So do you guys think we'll get a halloween event? What skins would you like to see? Also fuck their jewbox system for limited skins, it still hurts.

Alt costumes aren't canon, GOSH. You think Torb goes to work dressed as a pirate? smdh.

At least it's not Pharmercy

she can remove the thing you know

winston made a room of it

He's extremely fucking mobile dude. Any good Genji can escape even a 1v6 by climbing up walls, slashing, deflecting, etc.

That's dumb.

You're really over-estimating Genji, but knowing Blizzard they'd somehow manage to fuck it up.

Also they got rid of the dumb extra jumps off of walls

Junkrat and a RH skin.

Hopefully witch Mercy.

Not sure what the brawl will be.

>No spooky maps.
>Probably just 1-2 skins and a shitty array of sprays/emotes.

Well, I believe Mercy is a necromancer demon.

>make all maps darker/night time
>add pumpkins
its not even hard
and its still way too hard for blizzard

They already fucked up with Hanamura which looks ten times better if it's night time. Look at the short, it looks so beautiful.

Overwatch is a good game, but the community is league of legends tier garbage. Hero limit in competitive smothered the metagame in the cradle. Quick play is full of people who don't want to play remotely seriously and competitive is full of people who want to play so seriously they will bitch and moan at you if you play anything unpopular in the metagame.

I want to play to win, but I want to do it playing as Defense character and without being bitched at every game to switch characters. (Even if I'm doing well as that character and performing better than the rest of the team.)

Yes.

There will be skins and maybe a map reskin but I doubt it.

The fun part about Overwatch is destroying a team so badly, and in pure desperation some of them switch to Bastion for cheese kills, and they still lose.

Its funny how you guys seem to all be low plat/ gold and think the game is bad.

Its bad bcuz youre bad at it.

>play comp
>ana
>my team cant take second point on hanamura for shit
>literally have to tell them who to focus (ie pharah on mei, winston on genji/support, zarya on dva)
>take point immediately after
Why do people not know basic shit like this yet think they should play ranked? jesus

How can you possibly know that?

honestly the worst part of the game is the league of legends shitposting like this

it's a pretty fine game, if low on content, but jesus christ

Good taste nigga. But you are a fag for playing fragger

Why are you trying to trick people into watching Plastic Little?

Why are so many Paladins shills popping up on Overwatch threads? You know Paladins will be forgotten just like Battleborn. You Cred Forumsirgins were shilling that game hard against Overwatch and now Cred Forums is pretending that it's always hated it.

To be fair I can get why he might think Overwatch is full of dummies and sex-addicts.
Just look at all the porn and bad players.

Battleborn was dead on arrival for a large variety of reasons.

Paladins looks marginally less awful and also it's free.

It'll probably get less popular once it stops being new but I don't see it dying like stillborn any time soon

Because of what these guys are writing.

>Lucio being n1 support pick because of aoe heal
Lolol

> no content onlu 1 new map/char

Fucking retard adhd kids needing new things every week so they dont get bored.

/fa/

I CAN'T STOP MASTURBATING TO OVERWATCH FUTANARI PORN, PLEASE SEND HELP.

I don't agree with you, the meta is so fucked up

links pls

yurishit must die

>falling for an 12 year old meme image

>lol no more OW threads on Cred Forums
>actually theres 3
>THOSE ARE DEAD LOLOLOLOL

here you go user mangahere.co/manga/sweet_guy/

its dogshit and pretentious dont do it user

gym scene was fucking hot though

Quake live or CS:GO. Quake live has dogshit netcode and barely any players (with duel being the only not-shit game mode with people to play daily), and CS:GO's gameplay is mediocre.

Dirty bomb is shit though.

I wanted links to the overwatch futa porn

I want Pharah with an actual Egyptian skin. Maybe a mummy.

>triggered by yuri

lol

Fuck OFF Haruhi

well you got something better, deal with it

you know a game is extremely popular and successful when Cred Forums keeps bringing up its dead and awful. keep it goys

>expecting me to read
give me the futa porn senpai

porn reading master race

>132 days since launch
>only 1 new char
>only 1 new map
>only handful of new cosmetics

Fuck blizzard desu. I'm already bored with it.

>absolutelydisgustingposting in current decade

>WAH WAH WHERE'S MY FREE CONTENT

are people really this entitled

got a link?

Meh I don't care. Never bought the game but I have fapped to plenty of D.va porn, SFM and otherwise, so I'm glad it exists.

>Free content
inb4 "the price only included the base game and everything else is just extra" meme

It's pretty fucking retarded that F2P games deliver more new content than this AAA full priced game.

Such as?

, smite, csgo(pretty much free),paladins , dota,
Heck even GTA Online has gotten more new content than overwatch.

Wait GTA Online is free? Sweet.

why does this game run like absolute shit?

my fps is fine, my ping is fine, but characters jump all over the place, my abilities get cancelled for no reason, it feels like I'm playing with 500+ ping
I don't remember it being like this when I started playing, but it's almost unplayable now

> he thinks his "friends" speak for everyone
> implying He even has friends
> criticizes the game even tho he and his imaginary friends player it
Wew lads

sounds like a case of PACKETLOSS my shithole friend.

>my ping is fine
>lists symptoms of high ping and poor latency

stop trolling with torb or symmetra in koth you piece of shit, you know damn well they suck on those modes, also the torb's turrent on the paid load meme can be easily counter unless you are playing against sub 100 lvl shitters. You are not a special snowflake that can make those characters work because you are so damn good.

Yes I'm mad that assholes like you exist

>People now judge a game on how many people watch it rather than how the game itself is.

Blizzard could secure interest in the game and comics if they just do one thing.
Make Corrupted Tracer canon.

Mummy skin sound more like Ana. I think an Ifrit costume could be good though.

I got a 70% win ratio with both and usually get gold damage with both too.

I play at diamond level.

/r/ing the edited doujin with tracer on it