That one boss you never really mastered and are always scared fighting

>that one boss you never really mastered and are always scared fighting

>that's some nice Djinni you have there
>it would be a shame if someone used Djinn Storm

Fucking rolly-polly from pikmin 2

forgot pic

I was never a fan of Kurando so I just five keyed her mother.

u can literally just stack havels and cheese him
i think i did that on everything except my first run because 4 kings are so lame to kill legitly

>the one me always done with pure brute force

>2 hand black knight sword
>stagger
>dodge around
>get grabbed, spam all L&R buttons to reduce damage
>repeat

I get what you mean though, O&S always gives me trouble. Same with the Capra Demon.

I can't remember the last time I died to Capra Demon but it still gets me nervous to go in that fog door every time.

>her

The fuccboi is so feminine it would have been better had he been a girl.

Its fucking awful as a strength build

>shield and wait for an opening
>finally get one
>start swing
>dog hits me
>stagger
>capra combo
>cant estus or the same shit will happen
>while trying to find an opening to heal I stop paying attention to the dogs flying everywhere and end up getting staggered anyway
>die

hes so easy when the dogs arent there. The super small area doesnt help either

meant to reply to

4kids is a DPS check.

>4fags
>boss

Only FRC boss I can't solo I just don't understand why.

I've died far more times to Queelag than any other boss. It doesn't help that I usually play with pretty low vitality and her AoE one-shots me but fuck, this shouldn't be that hard for me.

I literally kill this fag first without even going back and upgrading my weapons to +15, they're easy

which game is dis

Bloodborne

Fucking moon lord every time. He's nearly impossible on expert after all the nerfs to gear and shit unless you have a grand strategy and/or nursescum.
Not even any real point in fighting him either, since all the cool shit he gives you has no purpose because there is nothing left to fight you anymore. I really wish Terraria had a proper post-game outside of just building shit.

O&S in Dark Souls. I can stomp every other boss in the game but I still usually summoned when I fought them.
3 cloaked dudes in Bloodborne

I wonder what is it about them that makes the fight so scary. The pitch black background?

>4skins
Get outta here with this shit nigger

No. The fact that this shitfest is the worst parody of a "bossfight" ever.

Yeah this, also how you can't judge a distance pretty well but the pitch black is such a great thing to do, really fucking scary

Nito, actually

he's not that hard if you know the right strategy, but as soon as I fall down that pit and lose 1/3 of my health, I'm paranoid as fuck that one of his sword miracles is gonna shoot up beneath me and fuck me up good, and I always feel bad at avoiding his skeleton mob

his spoopy design helps too

every time i've ever fought nito i always just wait for him to come to me so that the skeletons don't aggro. one time though i built a divine scythe and ran through and killed the ads while avoiding him. way more tense and way more fun. felt like the way he was intended to be fought

If you can stagger her once just get behind her in the little notch between her legs and when she turns you'll be stuck inside of her and get a shit ton of free damage.

I always have to summon someone in to help with crowd control

He literally cannot reach you with any of his attacks (except for that miasma AoE) and his health is extremely low. Shit boss. Even the fucking adds don't work the proper way.

It was the opposite for me, I had a harder time with a dex build

Do you happen to be some kind of a mentally-disabled person? 4shits is the easiest "fight" in DaS, well maybe after Pinwheel.

what order do you guys tend to play DS1 in? I want to play it again but don't want to just play it the exact same way

never really got the hang of circular levels, so this boss is really just a lot of luck and sheer endurance

4fags is shit.

We don't play it because it's a shit game AND there's this retarded abortion of a boss called "4kings".

I keep running into the fucking rocks

Scariest thing in the entire souls universe.

Fucking Vanitas Sentiment

This fucking clown

4Kings is only hard on NG+ and beyond. NG you can just face tank them.

As for my boss it's the Snake Charmer in Red Ninja. Fucking worst boss ever created. You can't get good at it because it's so poorly designed.

I can't even beat Cleric Beast or Father Gascoigne.
I have completed DS1/2 all on NG+ and can't even do the first boss on this fucking game.

>their feet extend down into the floor endlessly

>I have completed DS1/2 all on NG+ and can't even do the first boss on this fucking game.

Time to unlearn everything you know lad. The name of the game in bloodborne is aggression, iframes, and rally
The only boss you absolutely want to be patient with is Rom.

G I T
U
D

I did 4kings on NG+9 last night

I have a fucking +15 claymore with 40/40 str/dex and DMB and it was doing fuck all damage!

Also it is called 4 kings but pretty sure 5 or 6 appeared because I took so long.

I never figured out how to fight these things. I mean, I ended up using a bow but that only comes after giving up.

Same with 2 handed mace Drakekeepers.

You can sometimes do the dark souls dance and walk upto them and strafe sideways around them, when they spin to attack you their body pushes you round with them so you stay to the side.

Dat chain combo if they hit you though.

Took me a long time to get used to bloodborne after playing DS3 on pc. Had to basically learn how to slow myself down significantly to make up for the off-timed iframes and 24 fps.

never figured out armor spider for whatever reason. I just pretty much get hit by every attack, but BS through by eating lots of grass.

Only boss whose charge attack I can't avoid consistently.

Its a pain in the ass for a melee character. I just use the cheese spot and a bow.

GROAGH

>4 kings on NG+7
>perma gravelorded
>firelink bonfire only

I bit off more than I could chew.

It's a stupid fight. You basically just have to get into a hiding position, wait for it to fall down and whack it 3 times, and then run back to the hiding position.

Or get good at timing rolls.

This asshat.

This fucking asshole. I hate it. I fucking hate it. You'd think something so big would be easy to hit but it is just constantly jumping and side stepping being obnoxious. Pisses me off. I got the two weapons I wanted from it fully upgraded and I'm not going to do any more of them.

so many human effigies wasted on this shit
never again

I recently picked up Bloodborne.

Go for Gascoigne first. Your parry (L2) makes him easy enough. Cleric Beast I beat after leveling my gear a little. Parrying seemed to be doable but much harder; bullets tended to miss as he moved. I think that's why they say go shotgun on your first playthrough cause the spread makes parrying easier.

I never had problem against capra with a strength build
Granted, i had an upgraded Claymore so i just 1-shotted the dogs in the beginning
Rest of the fight is easy, i don't even remember if i used a flask

Weakness: Cheat Engine

You mean the guy that dies in 2 turns against a non-grinded party's summon rush and is thus easier than the final boss?

Easiest boss when played with friends. Too bad you're doing this solo.

This is the monster I've beaten the most, but also the one I'm most terrified of, because it's also the one I've died to the most. A single mistake while he's in rage mode can mean being combo'd.

WATER BLAST
MIRAGE

THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE

And every time you die you have to burn an effigy to refight him.

Crowd control, nigga you should only kill the spider adds the first round, you can ignore them afterwards.

NG 5 is getting on my nerves. Fuck Laurence and his perfect tracking, one shot smack down in stage two

if you play in PC just cheat engine the effigies it's the game fault for not making it more viable.

Yes I'm eager to play in a community full of people who abuse CE.

>cheating in singleplayer
for what purpose?

well fuck me, i guess im just bad then.

>beat the game once fully legit
>don't feel like suffering ton of hours grinding souls or shit

Nothing wrong with cheating if you are done with the game but want to explore more stuff or achievements but don't want the hassle of grinding shit.

Not really a boss but Havel always fucks me up.

Im really bad at parrying this guy, although I hardly die at him he still scares me.

> MH3U
> Clashing Fists

probably the most clenched I've ever been in a boss fight. His OHKO pounce can fuck right off.

I haven't played 4U but there's a subspecies there that I heard is even harder.

Best boss to fight SL4. By the time I beat him my palms were sweaty and I had downed 7 cans of Red Bull. SL4 was such a fresh experience, I actually had to learn timing, be patient and work out the best possible way to dodge all of his attacks. Only one I couldn't master was his long range dash strike. Most of my late deaths came from that one attack.

>Nothing wrong with cheating if you are done with the game
Sure dude, sure.