Witcher 3 thread

>Yennefer (((Vengerberg)))

Who is your favorite female character in Witcher 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhdkhoP-ylc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You posted her.

Best voice, best face, best hair, best clothing.

>The Witcher 3
>Female
TW3 is probably the most misogynistic game I have ever played. Almost every female (aside from Cerys) acts as an antagonist in some form.

This bait was so bad that even my (You) is low quality.

also, best personality.

>Keira is a backstabbing cunt
>Triss is an impulsive, immature emotional one
>Yennefer is sexy, mature, responsible and very capable

>Triss is an impulsive, immature emotional one
I dunno what was with her voice acting but she was pretty top notch in TW2 but in TW3 she always sounded like she was either about to cry or always pissed off about something even when she was happy.

She also has best bantz

>(((Merigold)))

>TW3 is probably the most misogynistic game I have ever played. Almost every female (aside from Cerys) acts as an antagonist in some form.
Taking the bait.
>most misogynistic game
>women have hidden agendas that actually add depth to them and don't just add them for sexual flair or appeal
wow it's almost like you don't know what the word means.
but if it makes you feel better all the main character women are sorceresses so if you actually played the games or read the books you'd notice that all sorceresses always have a hidden motive out of anything

Playing Witcher 2 right now, what were they thinking with these shit stealth sections?

You're in Flotsam right?
That's the only stealth you'll ever encounter in the main story.
I dunno about the side quests because the side quests you take up outside of forcing to pick them up in the main story are pretty much useless except for the tattoo one.

>favorite female character in Witcher 3
I strongly dislike almost all of them. Ciri is like one of the worst female characters I've ever seen, Yen is meh and Triss is the most yawn inducing reddit redhead I've seen in video games and that says a lot.
Philippa is okay I'd say as well as Keira but we don't see much of either. Var Attre sisters were pretty cool too, but yeah of course there's just one fucking quest with them. Cerys could've been alright, but she just comes off as a knock off Ciri

I've not played any of the DLCs yet though so my opinion can change
My pic related better be a decent character, because visually there's no one more appealing to me than her in the whole game

>no Cerys route

>stealth sections
There's literally two in the whole game though and both are optional. Don't you worry though, you'll encounter your fair share of dumb frustrating shit

THIS
H
I
S

Hey, what the fuck?
How did you get this picture of my wife.
Delete this please.

No.

Yennefer and Ciri, mostly because I am a bookfag.

ciri has no personality in the game. how's she in the books?

A girl that goes through a lot of fucked up shit, poor girl becomes nearly insane, she slowly goes back to being "kind of normal" at the end of the books.

Basically, she is A LOT more bitchy in the books, the game Ciri can't even be considered to be the same Ciri in the books because she somehow got rid of her PTSD.

Worst body model.
Not just worst, fucking awful.

Ciri is a serial-killing bandit! Serial killer!

cool, but too one dimensional. Yennefer > her

Why couldn't you fuck her and why did the game tease me like this?

*Ciri USED TO BE a serial-killing bandit! USED TO BE!

I haven't finished the game yet.
I just got off Bald Mountain.
I don't really have a favourite female but I will say this, Keira Metz's sex scene was seriously chicken choking worthy and all the others seem to be meh in comparison.

Sapkowski isnt that great with writing good characters. The games were much better in most aspects.

She is Dandelion's trash, bros don't dip into each other's trash.

She never really killed one, did she?

>fucked Keira

Enjoy your AIDS, user.

I just like her because her name sounds fucking elite

>Ciri's relationship with her bandit gf
was it rape?

>Dandelions sloppy seconds

That herbalist with the phat ass in White Oak was pretty great.

>Games were much better in most aspects

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Top Kek, have a (You).

Oh god so wrong on so many levels.

>throws a hissy fit every 5 minutes
>teleports you to the middle of the goddamn lake when shit doesn't go her way
>passive-aggressive 100% of the time
>completely ignores you half the game
>tells Geralt what to wear, how to behave, not to drink
And that's not even covering the books in which she would cast a spell on Geralt to attack anyone who offends her because she's annoyed. Or how she made Geralt go and kill a dragon, which was only accidentally averted, just to fertilize her hag sterile eggs.

That nigga is gay

>implying to ever read novels
Niggers, everyone.

The books have some great plottwists.

She killed many, she basically dropped her sweets one time and she cried about the sweets to her babe/rapist Mistle about it.

Yeah it was, she got saved from rape by being raped.

The books are trash tier, even for the cesspit that is fantasy fiction.

Yennefer at least has humor and you know she loves you. She may be bitchy sometimes but you know she doesn't mean it that way.

Mistle did nothing wrong, their relationship was perfectly healthy

Fuck me. I picked Triss and I regret it so much now.

>Going to national tv with that hairdo

Britbong are trash

Watch it Chrissy

Yeah one-sided humour. You don't really know she loves her because of the Djinn's wish. She is the cuntiest bitch in all of the Witcherverse.

>do everything in your power to piss off a sorceress
>get surprised when it works

Howbout you stop being such a shitter

this image would be better if geralt had the same bright shit eating grin as that chef

that smile is infectious but in a good way though

>He doesn't know how much Geralt is a bitchy piece of shit

*him

you know what to do.

delete that save and start all over

>You don't really know she loves her because of the Djinn's wish

>how to spot someone with no brain

The djinn never made them love each other, you huge idiot.

Howbout you stop being such a cuck?

/lit/ pls go, no one likes you.

Maybe after I finish hearts of stone and blood wine on this save I will. I kinda fucked up, this save is on ng+ and death march, I feel like I put way to much time on it to delete it.

>mfw my wife got angry because I fapped to Triss
Why do women get angry at this? That just fapping.

she compared herself to triss and felt threatened

> literally spend two games looking for her
> like 200+ hours o gameplay time
> finally meet her
> HOLTSHIY IS HAPPENING
> YENNEFER I WAS LOO-
> -Oh hey Geralt, I knew where you ware this entire time and din't want to disturb your cute little romance with Triss, ok bye now.
I have never in my entire fucking life felt so cucked, not even ME3 ending managed to do this, I was relatively deeply invested in the story, I can't even imagine how much bookwankers ware on suicide watch after witnessing that shit

Tumblrsensitive triggers. That thin-skinned bitch got what she deserved when I dumped her ass but good. Oh it's perfectly all right she goes out and makes Geralt the biggest cuck in the Northern Realm + Nilfgaard but when he does it to her UNDER AMNESIA she won't have any of that. Well, fuck you cunt. Wish there was a way to execute the twat.

Fap to her waifu next time.

Posting the best girl.

not even in game

That's the point.

>I'm a free woman, I do what I want with my body!
>but my husband can't do the same with his dick, it's mine
women, gents

I never said it was rational, I was just explaining it

chill

No married woman feels this way, and if she does, you fucked up when you married her

She fucks one random dude and Geralt fucks dozens of random women all the time, sleeping with Triss of all people is what sets her off.

you know who desu

DELETE THIS

No Shani no buy

those pixels sure are attractive.

She fucked Crach. Also Istredd immediately AFTER she fucked Geralt and kept him in the dark. She even considered the marriage proposal from Istredd. Fuck that cunt.

your valued feedback will be forwarded to 4chins new owner

>implying you wouldn't also fuck Crach given half a chance

Besides, Crach isn't literally Geralt's bestie like Triss is to Yen.

it's just an awful bitrate, no reason to be a cunt

your feedback has been forwarded to the feels police, officers will soon be in attendance to issue you warm cocoa and a hug

Who gives a shit. Istradd wasn't either yet hearing that she was in love with him drove Geralt suicidal. He went without weapons at night to be killed by thugs. They were supposed to duel but broke it off when the cunt dumped Istradd. AND that was before the whole Triss thing. And of course this entitles the unbelievable twat to go and break Geralt's shit in a hissy fit. Yennefer irl: youtube.com/watch?v=JhdkhoP-ylc

Geralt is a dumb fuck that can't say the magic phrase: "I love you", same goes for Yennefer as well, Istredd was the real man of the three with their stupid triangle bullshit.

>la ps3 mon copain
kek

>everything in the game builds up to you letting go of Triss, and getting with Yen
>but they give the option to be with Triss anyway and totally shit on Yen

if you picked triss, you are wrong. simple.

could the resolution BE any lower?