and please, don't reply to more than 5 people at once

I like it

I like it

I like dodos

like sexually?

Sexually no....

I like to study extinct species and stuff that is not here anymore. Sometime I wonder if I will be remembered when I passed away.

Is that an ingame capture?

I don't remember it.

SEMENAIDE
KESENAIDE
MAKENAIDE

Absolute patrician.

Rad
I don't know what this is from, but it looks neat
Text will be illegible most of the time so it works better as a reaction image. Could be worse though
Meme
The sprite is a Pigmask Colonel's off-guard sprite, the background is from Google, but now that I found it again it's apparently from Mother 4

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

teeth/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

ok/10

If you show me your panties I'll remember you forever

Completely fucking worthless. Thank you for nothing, nigger.

Bretty gudd user

absolute madman

Those are some vaporwave tier backgrounds

I rike it

american gay wrestling

>le skeleton maymay xDD
the worst part of october is i have to spend the entire month putting up with epic memespouters like you

Same
If nothing else, Mother 4 is getting the battle backgrounds and character designs right, and that is something I can get behind.

>hating on skeletons
user, it's one of the most tame memes and you know it.

i'm not a epic memespouter you fucking dip.
i like skeletons and i thought it looked cool and fit in with the season so i'm using it, jesus christ fuck off.

pic related is what i was using last month

As opposed le cuck xddd.

>Not liking something because it's linked to meme-faggotry.

why would you post your avatars here though? why would you want to share it? what is the point? inb4 le newfig were do u think u are xd ive seen these stupid threads for years now, ever since i started browsing in 2011, they pop up every other week and i still don't get the appeal. having a unique avatar is probably all you have, its all i have, why would you want to distribute and increase the likelihood of other people using them?