3x3 thread

Rate them, post opinions, don't hate.

Remember, the rating system goes
>games liked/games played

All of them are shit.

Don't listen to this guy OP, your taste is good, albeit a bit typical of Cred Forums.

I would be fine with these threads if the rating system wasn't so gay would be better to just show off games that define us not just games I know someone will say they also liked,

No, seriouslt his taste is all shit.

Only good choice there is FF6, but it automatically becomes shit, being surrounded by so much shit.

3/3

>I am gonna mock this guys opinion while hiding my own
Man, you are like the embodiment of Cred Forums.

Putting some faggot art of the game on the grid doesn't make your taste look "cooler" or whatever you're trying to do. Just put the fucking cover art on it you massive faggot.

Cover arts are boring a lot of the time, and are harder to fit in a square without fucking them up. Choosing the pictures makes the 3x3 itself more aesthetically pleasing.

4/4

2/4
4/5

That isn't Terraria on there twice I assume.

get a load of this guy with his webm and his jaded taste

Risk of Rain

4/4
2/2
1/1

3/3
I really gotta finish FFVI sometime. I was about to enter Kefka's palace, but I just stopped playing before I did for some reason. I do this shit with way too many RPGs.

4/5
I could never get into the mystery dungeon games no matter how hard I tried, and I REALLY tried to like them. The gameplay is just too goddamn repetitive for me.

4/4
>tfw the devs just dropped RoR like a sack of potatoes and it will never get another update
>tfw the fucking multiplayer rope bug will never be fixed

7/7

2/2

4.5/5 (-MGS2)

oi, no collections you cheating bastard.
Pick your games

I feel like FFVI is hard to finish, once you regroup the party and have to go to the final dungeon with several side quests to do. My motivation lunged at that point, and I had to finish on another playthrough

1/7. Pathetic.

1.5/2
3/4
4/4

I don't understand the weird rating system in these threads.

5/5

2/2

0/0, great mosaic though. You might like Bangai-O if you haven't played it already.

3/3
Using the legacy collection is a bit like cheating though

3/3

5/5
0/1
Read OP

I have been ignoring OP in these threads for a long time now cus the first ones I saw didn't have that, thanks.

5/6
2/2
2/2
0/0 sry user

reposting

4/4
>Sly 2
very nice

2/2

4/6

2/3

+ Half-Life

7/10
6/10
4/10
7/10
7/10
8/10, mainly for Vampire Savior. My nigga!

Yeah, I get what you mean. I know I will finish it eventually, though, because I did the same thing with Tales of Phantasia; dropped that shit hard for like 6 months on the last dungeon, then one night I just picked it up our of the blue and finished it like a man.

I guess I just really hate that empty feeling you get when you finish a really long game that you really got into.

>talks shit
>doesn't post his 3x3
Pathetic x2. Unless you already posted it and were just a bitch by not attaching it to this post.

What's the top left game?

Nuclear Throne

Little plebeians. Have a look at the curated selection of a true interactive audiovisual art enthusiast.

please rate

>not using covers or at least screenshots
no/no

0 for all. No one in this thread has any taste. I'll give credit for not being a lazy piece of shit though.

thanks

3/4

3/4

5/5

4/5

Live and learn, children.

3/3
5/5
6/8
5/5
3/4
4/5
3/4
1/2
3/4

3/3, DMC3, MGS3, and Okami. I've not yet beaten Okami though,

3/3, Spyro and HG. My dude.

4/4, MGS is my favorite series and SoTC was beautiful.

1/1, I need to play more games.

1/1, love HG. Again, I need to play more games.

2/2, loved AC and I dabbled in Smash. I have Cave Story on my PSP. What am I in for?

1/3 I couldn't get into FFVII and Xenoblade was so big it turned me off

2/2, but I liked Dead Space 2 more

4/4
3.5/4
5/6

Post less, experience more.

That 4/4 was supposed to be

You can tell when someone hasn't played okami

but okami is shit

A comfy as fuck Metroidvania unless you want the best ending, then the last areas might rape your ass.

4/4
2/2
4/4
3/3
It's rare to see someone who prefers Battlefront 1.

I get that a lot. I love 2 as well, but 1 just had something that 2 didn't to me. I liked the maps more too.

I'll pick 3 random charts.

8/9

8/8

6/6