youtube.com/watch?v=crYC53a0K-k
youtube.com/watch?v=cZIvtkVkzKg
youtube.com/watch?v=4J6y8_1w4ns
youtube.com/watch?v=MPC7jExbnFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nurutu games

Fighting is magic

So anime games that are fun thread?

>Polish your RPGs from Z-tier shovelware to legitimate 8/10s.
>Throw it all away on a beat-em-up.

Damn it, Webfoot. You could have been so much more.

>GT
>Bad

Back to DBS shitter

Any decent DBZ game fits that category

I really did enjoy GT, but to consider it good would be wrong and you know it

But DBZ was amazing for a shounen.

Agreed. Games like BT3 are fun, but dvd and everything after it is trash.

Who would have thought T3 would produce something so good?

that's your childhood nostalgia talking, DBZ was a deeply flawed shonen. It was mostly hours of talking nonsense and powering up, the fighting parts were minimal at best.

Dbz*

American here, thanks to Faulconer's music, DBZ is still great to this day.

how accurately do those games follow the story? the only way i'd ever sit through Narutos story is through the Ultimate Ninja games

>a deeply flawed shounen

It's a fucking genre meant for pre-teen boys. Did you expect the complexity of Gankutsuou from something like that?
You Cred Forumsustist are absolutely retarded. Next why don't we compare one piece to haibane renmei?

Read the comic, the pacing's pretty damn solid.

The plot's goofy and thread-bare, but it's well paced and composed.

Gt>super

Is this a serious thread or a bitch about DBZ thread?

This, Naruto games have no right to be so fun as they are even though the series is amazingly shit

They hype it up a bit more but that's kind of a good thing. No changes to the story though

It fucking sucks that Kai changed the voices and used the original JP music. All I want is the quality of Kai and the Faulconer music.

fights in the manga were good. As for the anime the talking was the best part of Z. Dragonball is over all better though with better fights, humor, and story. The talking during fights isn't quite as good as Z though.

Agreed.

Apologize to GT

the new arc is better than everything in gt

Good through Chuunin exams.

If GT was anything like its OP it would probably be better than Z

Xenoverse thread? Xenoverse thread.

Post your CaCs.

The DBZ anime is flawed, the manga is fine though.

Also, the DBZ movies are perfect. Clear cut and concise story, good animation, no filler.

>Goku Black arc
>better than anything
Smoke grenade

>He doesn't think the Black arc is the best thing since Cell
Lmaoing at your taste flamadoob

>super 17
>anything but pure garbage

78 wins in the WT so far. I want to get off this wild ride, I kept dreaming about Broly and Majin Vegeta yesterday, aargh.

Can Xenoverse 1 and 2 be played single player? Is there an offline mode?

GT, especially baby saga was god tier

The only people who dislike GT are people who dislike Broly

solar flare

I only bought this game because the box had Vegito on it and I got my hopes up
Solid Beat-Em-Up though

>GT being shit is a new concept

yeah
you can do everything alone

Yes. The base game has a hub world, there's an offline mode, and an online mode(shows other players).

The data carries over and is constantly updated and requires an update each time you connect to online(quick process).

You can play completely offline if you like, in fact, you had to on release because of crashes.

>Broly 2
>Bio-Broly
>Return of Cooler
>Return of F
>Battle of the Gods
>perfect

kek

Black or Zamasu could've just powered up a little and blown the smoke away.

>Black arc as good or better than Cell arc
I think it was really good at first, the story that is. If it was animated during Z their would be less filler and the filler wouldn't look as boring, the manga keeps it short and makes iot well written.

The idea of Black is good, the story is good, everything that happened is good, but the filler and pacing is boring.

Definitely better than a lot of stuff though.

>defending this

Thanks, anons. Not a fan of forced co-op (I always took my companion cat in MHFU), but I'll definitely pick this up.
Xenoverse 2 comes out this month. Is it better or worse than the first game?

>people shit on GT
>people defend super
Shit is OK if toriyama does it.

You do realise that GT has been shat on since it was released for being absolutely terrible ?
From Vegeta's moustache, to Trunks being obnoxious and the general story being dumb as hell ?
I recall many people hating on SSJ4 as well because of how dumb it look.
They tried to go the buu saga's route with lighthearted tone but it failed as they thought making everyone dumb was the solution.

At least it was well animated and had some good art.

>Cooler
>RoF
>BoG
>Broly 2
>bad
Literally what the fuck? Those movies are fine, and they had good animation. CGI was bad in bog, and okay in rof. Broly 2 had a meh story, but solid animation, and the ending was fucking superb.

u have shit taste

its better in every way
>better hub world
>improved gameplay
>more shit to do
>better story
the first game has a lot of problems

super may be shit but its not gt levels of shit

>Is it better or worse than the first game?
It's better. At this point in time, it looks like nothing in the first game was even close to being as good, the only exception would be subjective details like "I like this stage in xv1 more" or "I enjoy gimped combat more."

It's better, no contest.

>RoF
>BoG
>good
Shittiest films in the series

You're right. It's worse

youtube.com/watch?v=crYC53a0K-k

Yea.

Serious thread.
The source material was DBGT. not Z.

Bio-Broly is the only bad one listed there m8

Homophobe detected.

Yes GT is better than super.
Problem is they are both still bad.

>Shittiest films in the series
nothing is worse than bio-broly
nothing

GT wasn't even that bad. It had some low moments, but the high moments are fine.

The biggest problem was pacing and the story direction. GT had no clue what it wanted to do.

The ending is fantastic, the art quality was the most consistent out of DBZ, DBS, and DBGT. The animation wasn't great, but it wasn't as shit as Super. And best of all: Clever, witty, genius tactician, kid Goku >>> Mentally retarded adult Goku.

this will never ever be true regardless of how many times you say it

Is it wrong that I completely forgot Bio-Broly was a thing?

RoF has the best animation out of all the DBZ movies. The only few that come close are cherry picked because of certain scenes which are good, RoF was the most consistent.

I don't know about you, but I like fighting as well as story, and RoF crisp graphical quality, great animation, and Frieza beat down, put it above most other DBZ movies.

bog wasn't great, but it wasn't bad.

no
its the worst dbz movie
its better to be forgotten

It's a shame that people shit on bio-broly. If you go back and watch it, it has some really great animation. It's like the GT of DBZ movies, where animation is swapped for art quality.

RoF was decent before goku and freezer transformed
its just terrible CGI after that

I really hope my Hyper drain/Angry shout/Kaioken X20 build is still viable.
I could technically stay in Kaioken x20 mode for a indefinite amount of time with the drain taking stamina away from people. I can use the shout to gain ki back to continue draining. And when in Kiaoken x20 mode I can use the shout as much as I want as long as I'm in that mode. No stamina drain besides the modes drain speed.
So Kaioken x20. Shout, enemy is in hitstun, start attacking pull off hyper drain mid combo boost to enemy. repeat.

i was basically invincible.

>Shit is OK if toriyama does it.

YES

Regardless which is better than the other. They are both still bad.

angry shout was nerfed
it pushes you now away instead of stagering you
that build is completly broken

>liking lakers frieza, muh 6 months of training, and the ridiculous retcons adding in Beerus
>liking muh infinite army of metal Coolers and my energy eating star that gets taken out when Goku powers up too much

They're shit tier and you have shit taste for liking them. The objectively good DBZ movies are Bardock, Fusion Reborn, Tree of Might, Lord Slug, and the History of Trunks, the others not mentioned are enjoyable but are flawed.

>People are defending Super
>People are saying Super is better than GT

Goku vs Freeza in RoF is hilariously onesided and Freeza wears himself out doing nothing even remotely impressive. Then Goku calling out a Kamehameha from a distance is apparently able to prevent Freeza from nuking Earth when Vegeta was about to kill him at close range.

None of those criticisms are anything substantial though. The series has always been silly, and GT itself pokes fun at Vegeta's mustache. Trunks has lived an easier and more coddled life than the future counterpart most are familiar with. And I'd like some elaboration on how ssj4 looks bad, it was an edgy design but this is japanese animation we're talking about, it's not subtle ever. It tied in with the whole saiyan gorilla thing, something which Toriyama apparently forgot about (which he does quite frequently).

Toei has turned to such a colossal pile of shit over the years. DBS and One Piece are inexcusable.

Nerfed as in nerfed in Xenoverse 2 or nerfed in Xenoverse one?
Because I just played it yesterday and It still causes hitstun and fucks up Super armor. Does fuck all damage which I wasn't using it as damage to begin with.

>at least it was well animated
It REALLY wasn't.

Huh, didn't know Shadow Complex was based on something external.

nerfed as in XV2
it pushes you far away now so that you can't abuse drain moves
also 20x kaioken doesn't exist anymore
so no more infinite stamina

Cool little beat em up imo. I think SS4 is an awesome design and it's too bad kaioken is considered God and SSBlue is considered God2. I like the sound of Black arc is it worth waiting for english because I'm not listening to grandma's screaming. I already know spoilers and Future Trunks is the only character that actually piques my attention.

BoG is fine.
Bio-Broly's cast is great, shame the movie itself sucks.

It was shit, might as well have not happened. The whole Goku and Vegeta needing to work together thing went nowhere, and Frieza wasn't even strong enough to take either one of them on one on one. It was like Frieza coming back before the Android saga, stretched into a feature length film.

Have you actually played it?
Can you actually show me these changes?

no
but there are demo vids
and janemba has angry shout as evasive
and this image is from the demo build
apparently they merged all kaioken transformations

EVERY FUCKING THREAD UNTIL YOU GT FAGS FUCK OFF:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZIvtkVkzKg

SUPER ANIMATION > GT ANIMATION

ITS THAT FUCKING BAD.

>SUPER ANIMATION > GT ANIMATION
nah

reusing animation is a lot better than shitty animation

>Toriyama apparently forgot about (which he does quite frequently).

The only thing I like from Toriyama nowadays is the art style otherwise fuck him continuing Dragoball period.

Fucking Miura lets shitters animate New Berserk and at least we have the 90's anime even if it was a slideshow at times. Has he even picked back up or is it still on hiatus?

I wouldn't doubt that Jenemba has a completely different ability that just looks like angry shout and that pretty much just means I need full ki for Kiaoken X20 or something.
Nothing wrong there.
doesn't state whether it is limited Stamina use.

Oddly enough when I went looking for these changes you talked of I found that this is a common exploit. I just kind of stumbled on it.

>people saying GT had good animation
when is the last time you watched that fucking shit? the baby arc is fine bet the majority of that show looks like ass, later in the series they barely even show characters coming into contact with each other.
>muh GT ending
It's fucking shit, it just relies on nostalgia in a flashback sequence then Goku flies away with Shenron which makes fuck all sense.
The flash forward to Goku jr is fucking trash, one of the lowest points in DB, and then fucking Heroes Legacy is one of the worst things I have ever seen.

>reusing animation is a lot better than shitty animation

GT FAGS LITERALLY ADMIT TO LIKING WATCHING THE SAME EXACT FUCKING THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

GT FAGS CONFIRMED AUTISM

NOT AS AUTISTIC AS A GUY WRITING A POST IN FULL CAP LOCKS, ANGRY AT SOMEBODY FOR BRINGING UP GT AGAIN, BUT PRETTY FUCKING AUTISTIC NONE THE LESS

/cruisecontrol

Reusing decent animation versus Super not even attempting to maintain even the most minimal standard of quality for art AND animation

>tfw revealed black was not goten
missed opportunity

>decent animation

GT FAGS CONFIRMED BLIND

I'd rather have an interesting space adventure instead of retarded cat and kaioken god and blue saiyan with a retarded ass story about what?

Only Black arc has a semblance of a story and then what? Seriously what is the story of Super? What is the point?

Dude I don't even really like dragon ball, I just saw most of z and parts of gt.

I've seen how shit super is. It's shit.

I'd agree with "reusing animation is a lot better than shitty animation" for anything, though.

who x-men origins wolverine here

>interesting

GT FAGS CONFIRMED DELUSIONAL

>Dude I don't even really like dragon ball,

GT FAGS CONFIRMED TO LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE ON ABOUT (WE ALREADY KNEW THIS)

>mfw people hyped for this shit every week
I don't get it.

You're defending Super. That speaks volumes for how low your standards are

I stopped giving a fuck what people think of me so keep going.

>defending Super

GT FAGS CONFIRMED CAN'T READ OR UNDERSTAND A SIMPLE POINT OR COMPARISON

GT FAGS CAN'T READ.

youtube.com/watch?v=4J6y8_1w4ns

>teleports behind him
kek

GT is still better than Super.

what the fuck

this is tails gets trolled level quality, that's winnie the pooh

>I wouldn't doubt that Jenemba has a completely different ability that just looks like angry shout
youtube.com/watch?v=MPC7jExbnFk
its angry shout
around 3:40

>Muh must save my race
>I was evil, now I'm a hero
>Muh fusion solves all problems
>Get stomped normally, fusion is insta kill
>Muh copy goku
>gets stronger from eating plants
>Muh evil namek 2.0
>I want to rule the world
>Muh melodrama
>let's not follow the manga at all, let's rewrite it to be more dramatic!

Nice taste in movies, dumbass.

GT FAG GOT BTFO

GT FAG NOW RESORTS TO NOT EVEN REPLYING, BUT SIMPLY MAKING STATEMENTS

GT FAG UTTERLY REKT, UNABLE TO RECOVER.

Cap locks off.

the m rated version of that game was fucking awesome

>Goku flies away with Shenron which makes fuck all sense.
It made perfect sense if you had the brian cells capable of comprehending it. Name one DB show with a better ending than GT, I'll wait.

It doesn't looks like it changed much to tell you the truth.
It always kind of pushed them away.
They still get hit stunned.
More than enough time for someone to quickly boost up and combo.

I don't see a problem with the build yet. Looks like it effectively works the same. Just a few less hits. But Super armor was supposed to be less bullshit in this one I hear.

Yep, right-leaning propaganda written by a mormon assfuck.

i'd be mad

Bio-Broly is good if you think of it as an Android 18 movie.

why dont you explain it then if its so clear. It can barely be called a GT ending because its just flashbacks of the good parts, DB and DBZ with Goku blasting Baby at the end of it.

>Akira Toriyama writes the plot outline, and then a team of writers creates the script, expanding, adding, and changing elements from Toriyama's plan as they deem appropriate.
>The original suggestions for some of the storylines come from the editorial office, then Toriyama writes the outlines.
>However, Toriyama has seemingly complained about the anime's quality at points.

What is the point? He doesn't give a fuck else he'd be more involved.

Goku dies during the fight with Omega Shenron. He keeps his body for some reason and something happens to him. That's the explanation.

It pairs up with everything that happens. This is clear if you watch the Japanese version of GT, everything is written to make it seem like something happened to Goku, which is why he leaves and absorbs the dragon balls.

>He keeps his body for some reason and something happens to him

"A thing happens for some reason, and something happens"

You GTfags are fucking retarded.

so its just headcanon something something remind the viewer that DB and DBZ were good i cri errytiem

Just pulled STR SSJ3 Goku from the WT SSR ticket, is he any good?

>we're going to see the shitty "God" forms in XV2/XV3 before we see based SSJ4 because spic retards/children like the ZANY hair colors

Fucking garbage

>furshit
yiffe

>WAAAAAAAAH WHERES MY NON-CANON PINK FURRY SHIT
>WAAAAAAAAAAAH
>MUH EYELINER
>MUH MAGIC CLOTHES
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Lol fuck off kid

Spics love GT.

He can turn into a TUR, and having more of those for WT's is a good thing.
I still need 10 more wins till I get that ticket.

>super
>canon

tippity top kek

Falso, shut your goddam mouth

>Insult GT
>You MUST like Super than! Ha-hah!

Lol GTfags are retarded.

He's more involved with the manga because he's more interested in preparing his replacement rather than "helping" Toei when they don't give a shit to begin with.

Es verdad, si te metes a Youtube veras que los videos de GT son más populares que la mayoría de DBZ, solo la saga de Buu es más popular que GT.

En popularidad:
Buu saga>GT>rest of DBZ>DB

>GT
>bad source

that honestly hurt my feelings so, eat a dick!

>confirmed for never reading the manga
The pacing was all over the place.
From the original search for the dragon balls taking 200 chapters and then entire months taking place in 20 chapters

Don't even get me started on Shonen time skips that dbz invented

Why the fuck would Black be Goten if Goku didn't conceive Goten in Trunks' timeline?

>Doesn't know that pacing is a multifaceted beast.
We were talking about the action, which is brilliantly paced. The narrative itself is pretty poor in all aspects.

Just because it's from the 90's doesn't excuse it's quality luddite.

money